Author Topic: HAMAS soldiers beat Palestinians...  (Read 5402 times)

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
Re: HAMAS soldiers beat Palestinians...
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2014, 12:29:00 PM »
Israel is a beautiful country full of beautiful women and it is amazing what they have done to the place. That versus Russia?  Easy choice.

100% agreed. I mean, I can see why they'd move, but if they hated Jews so much you'd think they'd rather live in filth than surrounded by Jews...

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2014, 12:32:30 PM »
100% agreed. I mean, I can see why they'd move, but if they hated Jews so much you'd think they'd rather live in filth than surrounded by Jews...

Trying to fathom irrational hatred is one of life's more futile ideas my friend.

Although to be fair, I don't really think much of the people in the country that I currently live in but I choose to be here because of the lifestyle / weather / house by the beach etc.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2014, 12:34:47 PM »
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/palestinian-child-killed-every-2-hours-in-gaza-un-israel-hamas/

U.N.: 1 child killed in Gaza every hour

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip -- Israeli troops battled Hamas militants on Wednesday near a southern Gaza Strip town as the U.S. secretary of state flew into Israel to press top-gear efforts for a truce in the conflict that has so far killed at least 657 Palestinians and 31 Israelis.

Neither side appeared to be backing down, after Palestinian rocket fire led several international airlines to cancel flights to Tel Aviv and Israeli troops clashed with Hamas near the Gaza town of Khan Younis in heavy fighting that forced dozens of families to flee. Hamas leader Khaled Mashaal later demanded Gaza's borders be open and an end to the blockade against it, calling Palestinians "the true owners of the land."

Trapped by the fighting in Khan Younis, a town on the southern edge of the Gaza Strip, dozens of Palestinian families scrambled to flee the area.ohn Kerry landed in Tel Aviv despite a Federal Aviation Administration ban following a Hamas rocket near the airport the day before, reflecting his determination to achieve a cease-fire agreement between the warring sides as international organizations, the United Nations and the U.S. government expressed mounting concern over the toll on Palestinian civilians.

"One child has been killed in Gaza every hour for the past two days," said a statement released Wednesday by the U.N. Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA).

According to OCHA, "a request for a humanitarian pause has been rejected by the Israeli authorities."

On Wednesday, the FAA said it was extending the ban on service by U.S. airlines to and from Tel Aviv for "up to an additional 24 hours."

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2014, 12:35:07 PM »
Hamas is good shit, with a little olive oil and pita chips

tricepinjury

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2014, 12:59:27 PM »
Thank you for that explanation.

It appears that the people that make up largest part of the population are Secular Jewish.  I am enlightened, but only slightly.

How can Jew = religion, but most 'Jews' in Israel secular?  I am now of the opinion that I don't want to detract from this thread by following this path. I'm sure there are Jews who think of Judaism as a race, religion, nation of people etc, dum de dum.

What the Israelis are doing at the moment, right now is (however it is dressed) abhorred.  

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2014, 01:12:08 PM »
Or, as in the case of Israel, fight to survive. The "world" wants all of the jews of Israel driven into the sea. They don't want to do that. Frankly, if I were in charge, I would have gone to the nukes by now. Fuck it. The fucking towel heads are gonna hate you anyway, might as well scare the fuck out of them too.

And what will the world do? The UN? Obama? Please.

wow, nukes aye? With millions of innocent children that are of no concern to you...you'd fit right in during nazi Germany. Lots of evil in this one^. You act like Israel is on the losing side of this conflict losing mass casualties when in fact its the exact opposite - they are dictating and dominating. Youre a sick individual. The world would be a better place without your kind.

You zionazi scumbags make me sick.
A

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: July 24, 2014, 01:31:30 PM »
wow, nukes aye? With millions of innocent children that are of no concern to you...you'd fit right in during nazi Germany. Lots of evil in this one^. You act like Israel is on the losing side of this conflict losing mass casualties when in fact its the exact opposite - they are dictating and dominating. Youre a sick individual. The world would be a better place without your kind.

You zionazi scumbags make me sick.

As much as I disagree with dropping a nuke and committing mass genocide, I do have to say this: The only reason there aren't more casualties on the Israeli side is because the Israeli government actually protects its citizens. If not for the iron dome and the insane army they have, Israel would have been wiped off the map a long time ago. I don't think the "good" or "bad" side is determined by the number of casualties.

tricepinjury

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: July 24, 2014, 01:36:58 PM »
Oh for goodness sake. Number if casualties?

So does this army have a notion of excessive force?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #58 on: July 24, 2014, 01:51:08 PM »
As much as I disagree with dropping a nuke and committing mass genocide, I do have to say this: The only reason there aren't more casualties on the Israeli side is because the Israeli government actually protects its citizens. If not for the iron dome and the insane army they have, Israel would have been wiped off the map a long time ago. I don't think the "good" or "bad" side is determined by the number of casualties.

Have to laugh here.  It's because of the billions in free military equipement supplied by the US.  Come on man.  So now Jews are denying that the US it their protector.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: July 24, 2014, 03:46:15 PM »
Have to laugh here.  It's because of the billions in free military equipement supplied by the US.  Come on man.  So now Jews Israelis are denying that the US it their protector.

Israelis aren't denying anything. Of course being allies with the US has its benefits, which include money for military purposes. But unlike other countries who get military and financial aid and squander it, or worse yet, use it to kill its own people, Israel invests in systems to protect its citizens.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #60 on: July 24, 2014, 04:06:43 PM »
Israelis aren't denying anything. Of course being allies with the US has its benefits, which include money for military purposes. But unlike other countries who get military and financial aid and squander it, or worse yet, use it to kill its own people, Israel invests in systems to protect its citizens.

Wrong again. They aren't protecting their citizens, they're protecting their interests.  Large US companies have built big offices in Israeli to funnel money.  Tel Aviv has a big HP, Microsoft, HUGE motorrola and many other tech companies.  Motorrola has done most of its development there.  Israel is protecting their money funnel, not their citizens

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: July 24, 2014, 04:21:43 PM »
Wrong again. They aren't protecting their citizens, they're protecting their interests.  Large US companies have built big offices in Israeli to funnel money.  Tel Aviv has a big HP, Microsoft, HUGE motorrola and many other tech companies.  Motorrola has done most of its development there.  Israel is protecting their money funnel, not their citizens
LOL of course they protect businesses and companies who decide to invest in Israel as well. I'd expect any country to do that, that's the way the country makes money. Israel doesn't have oil or any other natural resource, so they've doubled down on medicine and technology. I don't see anything wrong with that...

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: July 24, 2014, 04:24:19 PM »
Nope...they're just protecting the $$$$ because they're JOOOOOOOOOOOOS.....

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: July 24, 2014, 04:26:28 PM »

;D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #64 on: July 24, 2014, 04:27:34 PM »
all your opinions mean shit, only Dorian Yates can speak on this matter and subject

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: July 24, 2014, 04:27:50 PM »

As soon as I saw "JOOOOOOOOOOOOS" I thought of this:

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: July 24, 2014, 04:31:32 PM »
all your opinions mean shit, only Dorian Yates can speak on this matter and subject

Yes, only a back like this could solve the Israel/Palestine conflict

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2014, 04:48:34 PM »
Yes, only a back like this could solve the Israel/Palestine conflict

Boy o' boy!

Who needs an iron dome, when all Dorian Yates needs to do is flare up his lats and he would deflect any and all missiles.

"1"

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #68 on: July 24, 2014, 06:55:05 PM »
I love how the Jews give labels to justify their cause.  They kill someone with a gun and call them a terrorist, they kill someone without a gun and call them a human shield.  They can go fuck themselves.

Terrorist supporter outed!

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: July 24, 2014, 09:09:45 PM »
The Palestinians were kicked out of Jordan because King Hussein got tired of their shit.  Nobody with a brain and a desire to have a functioning society wants them around.  They're a stupid, stupid lot...rather than taking the $$$ America throws at them and building something, they let their "leaders" skim the $$$ and the rest of the Arab world uses them as patsies to attack Israel.   

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
« Reply #70 on: July 24, 2014, 11:31:08 PM »
Ignorance??

Israel has settled on Palestinian land (invasion, see Geneva convention for details of how illegal it all is)
Israel has called Palestinians terrorists for fighting back
Israel are using excessive force (if UK or US were not sucking benjamin netanyahu's cock they would have been out and done for war crimes).
Israel are murdering innocent civilians.
Israel are indefensible, but yet they try, they try. Only people who believes their shit Is them.

What does the defensibility of Isreal have to do with anything??
But since you brought it up, they seem to be defending pretty well to me.  But, Hamas is a terrorist organization. Not saying that palestinians are terrorists, but Hamas is.  They do use human shields.  Does Isreal use the pathetic rocket attacks as an excuse to pound Hamas, obviously yes.  But Hamas doesn't do itself any favors by constantly launching shitty rockets into Isreal.  Their own Muslin brothers don't back them up and hate them.  Countries have been taking land from each other since the beggining of time.  Why did Putin take Crimea?  Because he could!  Any action against him?  lotta talk and "sanctions".  The brits have the Faulkland Islands, should they? No, Argetina should. If they could take it militarily they would. 

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 24, 2014, 11:57:03 PM »
That all these children are being maimed and killed because of the brainwashed adults is truly sickening.

Religion in any sense is a disease that plagues mankind, endlessly.

It mustn't be tolerated by those of us who are still of free and rational thought.

Never not take the opportunity to express your utter distaste for religion.

And more specifically, express your hatred for Islam and your wish for non-Muslim countries of the world to eradicate any and all goodwill shown towards those who follow the disease and spread its filth wherever they go.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #72 on: July 25, 2014, 08:40:07 AM »
You generally come across as a decent guy but that is a seriously stupid comment.

We all have to get on.  When you win a fight you can keep your victim crushed so he hates you forever or try to intelligently put him back together.  This is what happened in Europe when there would have been a very strong argument to crush Germany completely.  One problem with post WW1 politics is that they hammered Germany too hard allowing the Nazis to ultimately gain leverage.

You keep saying that it's a fight to survive but you fail to address what caused this in the first place.  If I came along, smashed the shit out of you, moved into your house and made you live in a hut at the bottom of what used to be your garden, wtf would you think of me? I'd either have to kill you completely (and then all your friends and extended family will hate me forever) or say "Sorry AJ, this isn't ideal but I had to do it.  Here's some nice new houses, money and education for you and your kids.  One day we can put this behind us".

If you want to think about proportionate response, some Americans were killed by Ukrainians funded by Russia.  The Israeli way would be to blast Russia (if they could bully it).  Thankfully Americans are much smarter.

Palestinians themselves are the offspring of Jerusalem invaders. Nobody stole any land, Merchants purchased Israel.  Israel was once barren and the Jews made the desert bloom, drained swamps, cleared water channels, reclaimed wasteland, forested bare hills, cleared rocks, and removed salt from the soil and created a prosperous democratic society.

And how on earth can you believe Palestinians are fighting back, every ARAB state surrounding Israel has declared was on israel at one point or another.  And every time they get their arses kicked.  Palestinians are like the schoolyard bully who picks fights constantly and regualrly gets their arses kicked because their too dumb to fight within their weight limit.  Palestine has made no secret of it's deep seated hatred for the Jew and it's desire to commit genocide against the race.  Don't get sucked into the Muslim propaganda, Palestinians are a lying, immoral, moronic and pathetic people who deserve everything they get and more.

The Palestinians and Muslims in general remind me  of a spoilt child, whose parents always indulge his every desire.  If the child doesn't get his own way he terrorisies, provokes and harrases his parents until they give in.  Such a child believes he has the right to provoke and annoy even a sleeping lion, pulling it's tail and pulling it's mane.  And when the powerful lion finally has enough and mauls the child, the child then wants the parents to kill the lion. Supporters of HAMAS and Palestine are like the parents of such a spoiled child.
V