Author Topic: Dan Bilzerian Howard Stern Interview  (Read 19239 times)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Re: Dan Bilzerian Howard Stern Interview
« Reply #75 on: July 26, 2014, 12:27:26 PM »

What im saying is that you cant just envy somebodies life and pick the parts you like and forget about the rest, its the whole deal or nothing. If you live a certain way and theres a price to pay for that that needs to be included.

Even given that - most people would trade their lives. It's you and your delusions that doesn't agree with that. Once again - argue with these who drool on his fb and other accounts.

I think he cares a lot, much more than about money.

It doesn't matter what you think. All that matters is that he's doing whtever he WANTS with his life. While you and alikes do what they NEED to do.

But thats just it, even with all that money he doesnt seem to be able to find any meaning. He doesnt even have an account on getbig from what i can understand

Like you are the one who defines a "meaning". Rly, who are you to define that?

For somebody that doesnt give a damn he sure have funny ways of showing it

He doesn't give a damn about his "reputation", thus shows it how it is. That's what I wanted to say. Of course he likes to know that he can do much stuff that most people never ever will be able to do. Billions of people, not your neighbours or your town, etc..

So does lady gaga, common it's a spectacle.

Everything is a spectacle.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #76 on: July 26, 2014, 12:28:57 PM »
Good point Nails :D

I find his act entertaining.  It's a look into a lifestyle I'll never have and would never choose to have even if I had the money.

He came off as kind of boring on the interview actually.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #77 on: July 26, 2014, 12:31:51 PM »
But is he gay though?

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 26, 2014, 12:34:21 PM »
Oh man I just came across a few more photos with this sad guy, hes sitting with a table full of women, imagine that, thats his CHOICE, spending time with a table full of women... this is probably the worlds saddest man.  :'(

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #79 on: July 26, 2014, 12:39:53 PM »
spending time with a table full of women... this is probably the worlds saddest man.  :'(

I hope he is..... :-\

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #80 on: July 26, 2014, 12:41:28 PM »
Oh man I just came across a few more photos with this sad guy, hes sitting with a table full of women, imagine that, thats his CHOICE, spending time with a table full of women... this is probably the worlds saddest man.  :'(

and not a single erection was given by Dan Bilzerian

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 26, 2014, 12:43:26 PM »

and not a single erection was given by Dan Bilzerian

I suspect he has ED.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 26, 2014, 12:47:17 PM »
Imagine if you had to spend your whole saturday evening with 12-15 rented women, and all you get from it is an instagram photo thats a hell of a price to pay
do you reckon its just a set up? he takes the picture and then tell them to leave and pays them what he owes them?
surely he cannot with all the possibilities he has in life spend the whole evening chatting with women and, sigh, have to listen to them ?

At least the rap guys had the decency to let the women do their thing in the background, theres no videos of snoop dog DINING with the women!!

what the hell is the matter with this guy?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #83 on: July 26, 2014, 12:47:40 PM »
No balance, no quilibrium, all just a poetical, pseudo-philosophical nonsense, sorry. Life was never fair and will never be. I hope there won't be another ww in my lifetime, as if it will - you'll be able to see too of how irrational and senless these thoughts of a westerner leading a somewhat comfortable lifestyle, sounds.. You don't like the "game", I get it.. most doesn't like it, so they think of various similar stuff to justify it. The game won't change tho', best of luck at trying to do that..

And I can add: grass is sometimes A LOT greener on the other side. People, once again, just keep convincing - it is not, when they can't check it out. (just like a fella with a fat wife of 20 years tries to convince himself that "it's just a pussy/grass is not greener on the other side". Well he'd get a heart attack instantly if he'd realize that sometime its actually IS.)
I never said life is fair. Where did I say that? You have this problem like a lot of Westerners about "fairness". No life is not fair, and never was.
And yes, there is balance. Balance doesn't equal to fairness. Balance is natural, and so is conflict. And within conflict there is balance. A bird's wings beat against the air, causing it to fly...the conflict of its wings with the air creates a balance in which it can move fwd. It stops beating its wings (no conflict), it soon loses balances and sinks.

It's you who are unhappy and don't like the "game", its you who have thrown in the towel. Yet, you want to project to others it's them. Nope, it's you. You are the angry one. Angry at whatever it is in life. I accept the game for what it is, and what it has always been. Survival in it's rawness can be cruel, can be beautiful and can be awe inspiring. People who exist in a constant state of anger, bitterness, misery have their own internal issues to deal with. But, try to convince others to join in with them.

And that guy with the fat wife for 20 yrs...was she always that? And is he fat? Why did she get that way? If a man is that upset over it and tries to convince himself otherwise, then that is on him. Can she look better? Yes. What other things does she offer?  Take a look at Pierce Bronsan's wife. I let it go from there.

And yes, you can take bits and pieces, it is not a all or nothing deal. Not everything is of two extremes. Not everything is hot or cold, that is why there is a term called "warm".

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: July 26, 2014, 12:51:34 PM »
Maybe I'm a homo and haven't realized it yet but spending an evening with a dozen broads with six brains between them doesn't interest me.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #85 on: July 26, 2014, 12:53:29 PM »
I never said life is fair. Where did I say that? You have this problem like a lot of Westerners about "fairness". No life is not fair, and never was.
And yes, there is balance. Balance doesn't equal to fairness. Balance is natural, and so is conflict. And within conflict there is balance. A bird's wings beat against the air, causing it to fly...the conflict of its wings with the air creates a balance in which it can move fwd. It stops beating its wings (no conflict), it soon loses balances and sinks.

It's you who are unhappy and don't like the "game", its you who have thrown in the towel. Yet, you want to project to others it's them. Nope, it's you. You are the angry one. Angry at whatever it is in life. I accept the game for what it is, and what it has always been. Survival in it's rawness can be cruel, can be beautiful and can be awe inspiring. People who exist in a constant state of anger, bitterness, misery have their own internal issues to deal with. But, try to convince others to join in with them.

And that guy with the fat wife for 20 yrs...was she always that? And is he fat? Why did she get that way? If a man is that upset over it and tries to convince himself otherwise, then that is on him. Can she look better? Yes. What other things does she offer?  Take a look at Pierce Bronsan's wife. I let it go from there.

And yes, you can take bits and pieces, it is not a all or nothing deal. Not everything is of two extremes. Not everything is hot or cold, that is why there is a term called "warm".

And?

How does it change the fact that we compare ourselves with others and based on that "decide" whether we are happy or not.? (the thing we discussed earlier). Other pseudophilosophical stuff.. I'm too tired to respond.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 26, 2014, 12:55:37 PM »
You know someone that isnt tired? Dan bilzerian!!
He never gets tired, he has the choice not to get tired!

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: July 26, 2014, 01:16:36 PM »
I think he just wanted to be the king of instagram. There's a ton of millionaire douchebags on there constantly showing off. He just wants to top them. I've never met the guy or spent time with him, so I won't waste time trying convince myself if he's happy or not.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #88 on: July 26, 2014, 01:18:14 PM »
I think he just wanted to be the king of instagram. There's a ton of millionaire douchebags on there constantly showing off. He just wants to top them. I've never met the guy or spent time with him, so I won't waste time trying convince myself if he's happy or not.

yes trying to compete with  kim Whoredashian online for attention

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #89 on: July 26, 2014, 01:18:52 PM »

Exactly. That was my point - people doesn't even know, yet (out of jealousy/frustration) start to make assumptions (in a negative way of course). Funny.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #90 on: July 26, 2014, 01:27:43 PM »
Maybe I'm a homo and haven't realized it yet but spending an evening with a dozen broads with six brains between them doesn't interest me.

Would rather spend an evening with you, Roger Bacon, and Big Dicked Bob to be honest (serious) (no homo).

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 26, 2014, 01:29:41 PM »
And?

How does it change the fact that we compare ourselves with others and based on that "decide" whether we are happy or not.? (the thing we discussed earlier). Other pseudophilosophical stuff.. I'm too tired to respond.
I get it, you are unhappy, and want to stay that way. And want to deny or deprive others of "happiness". Whatever happened in your life I hope you get over it.

I believe happiness and misery is a state of mind. And it can be fleeting, it can last long periods or it can last short moments. It could be said to exist in either extreme for long periods of time is detrimental, because it gives us a skewed sense of reality.
We as individuals compare ourselves for many different reasons. If one of those reasons is to see who is the happiest or most fulfilled, that is some weird ass shit. Like some sort of "happiness game".
"I am more happy than you!", "No, he is more happy than you!"
And how you quantify who is more "happy"?

The only thing I don't understand is why you choose to be so damn miserable, and just end it. But, instead you want to act like a disease and spread...and that probably in some way makes you "happy".
So, I propose this. If you choose to exist and not end it, then what do you live for? Answer that, and maybe seek happiness within that.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 26, 2014, 01:33:33 PM »
Would rather spend an evening with you, Roger Bacon, and Big Dicked Bob to be honest (serious) (no homo).

Yes we would solve many problems assuming Falcon was on speed-dial and maybe play some grab-ass but in a very masculine way of course.

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: July 26, 2014, 01:50:36 PM »
yes trying to compete with  kim Whoredashian online for attention

Yes, and look how wealthy it has made those whores. Who`s name is in the title of this thread? Hmmm he might be on to something.....

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: July 26, 2014, 01:58:17 PM »
Yes, and look how wealthy it has made those whores. Who`s name is in the title of this thread? Hmmm he might be on to something.....

YEs but one of those days maybe our name will be in a thread title and we will be onto something!!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 26, 2014, 02:00:53 PM »

One can make progression in the perverse. There are people in this world who are adept at killing people, lying, and stealing. It's not too far to reach that they too can find "celebrity", fortune,and fame as well. In fact, some have.

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: July 26, 2014, 02:02:33 PM »
YEs but one of those days maybe our name will be in a thread title and we will be onto something!!

We can only hope, I also hope we end up as wealthy for it ;D

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: July 26, 2014, 04:04:22 PM »
Dan Bilzerian just extended an invite to all of Getbig to join him in Monaco on his 300 foot yacht all expenses paid, bitches galore, open bar and free condoms and I had to break the news to him that I'm the only taker willing to ask my wife for a hall pass.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #99 on: July 26, 2014, 04:12:47 PM »
Dan Bilzerian just extended an invite to all of Getbig to join him in Monaco on his 300 foot yacht all expenses paid, bitches galore, open bar and free condoms and I had to break the news to him that I'm the only taker willing to ask my wife for a hall pass.

Will take him up on his offer on the proviso that the illicit drugs are included in the package.