Author Topic: Holy shit, Kai is going full blown and looking EPIC.  (Read 8036 times)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Re: Holy shit, Kai is going full blown and looking EPIC.
« Reply #75 on: July 29, 2014, 04:28:08 PM »
MESO ..its past the lifting aspect/diet aspect now,,bbing is all about filling the gaps and holes with seo enhancement.kai has peaks and delts created by site enhancement,his bi's are naturally short /peaked ,now full and peaked pointy.
Sad times for bbing
choice is an illusion

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #76 on: July 29, 2014, 04:42:52 PM »
I believe that the combination of the 'right' mindset and gym has a huge impact on someone's success. Most gyms suck in this sense, so it's great to have forums like these.
Let's say you're doing it right (eat, train, sleep, mindset) for at least 3 years, then why not start a simple cycle with low dosages?

that's what I'm thinking... sustanon and winstrol. I love training, all I want is to sustain my anabolic state and prevent my biggest enemy cataboly, and then comes the 'but', I have no desire to compete, just to feed my narcissism like most people here. Because it would be really awesome...

you have good looking butt.

NO HOMO

Can you post FDB?

lol thx, no homo, and yes I could... I just don't see the point why  ;D, but I work something out  :-*

secondly, I don't have that god forsaken hair anymore, now It's short and easy to maintain without a hair dryer or too much wax :P

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #77 on: July 29, 2014, 05:49:30 PM »
Assassin's Creed wants their hoodie back.