Author Topic: Coming Off Cycle For First Time-What to expect  (Read 2517 times)

Uncle Junior

Coming Off Cycle For First Time-What to expect
« on: July 26, 2014, 03:30:05 PM »
So its been just over 3 months since I did my first cycle, summer is nearly over and no real reason for me to stay on right now.

Also I want to lose a whole bunch of weight and get back to doing a bit of MMA and tons of cardio and next cycle I will try other anabolic s, I don't like test etc.

I was just wondering if you guys can advice me on what to look out for and what to expect when coming off.

Is it true I will feel like total shit for a while?

For PCT I am simply going to take Nolva for 6-8 weeks, is that ok?

Appreciate your thoughts.

Regards

a_pupil

• Getbig V
Re: Coming Off Cycle For First Time-What to expect
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2014, 04:23:15 PM »
Keep training and don't over eat. The off cycle crash is overblown unless you are abusing the peds.

The test will taper off so nothing normally happens. Your libido will probably reduce and you will probably lose a shitload of water. But this will make you look better especially facially.

To maintain water weight in the muscle for the pumped up look, I take creatine and glycerine. Glycerine is the best supplement I have ever taken. Keeps water weight in the muscle. Cheap as chips as well. Just mix a tablespoon of it in some ribena or something a couple of times a day.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2014, 04:23:46 PM »
The creatine might not be necessary, I just add it in because it is cheap.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2014, 10:38:49 PM »
I bounce back better with nolva and clomid, more than 3 weeks though.

Pupil gave some good advice on keep training and not overeating. When coming off cycles I would feel more tired, less enthusiastic on working out, appetite would go down some but I would get pudgy with even a few cheat meals. In the bedroom libido is less (nothing if coming off tren), a bit more of a sensitive bitch that takes things personal (likely clomid). Sometimes after running high test cycles or using masteron as a base I would feel a steep drop in a feel good feeling (confidence, assurance) and notice I'd be a bit less outgoing and more introvert. That might have been depression.

So all in all going off isn't really that bad, lol.

Simple Simon

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2014, 12:04:40 AM »
one of two things will happen, you will watch what you eat and accept the inevitable weight loss or you will overeat to try and retain the steroid induced weight.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2014, 03:35:47 AM »
Thanks guys.

At my heaviest (when I was on between 500-750mg test) I was 203lb, couldn't get heavier than that even though I was eating literally like 5000 calories of shit a day.

Now that I've come down to 250mg every ten days, probably about a month or so now, I am 187lb even though I am not eating clean or anything, no cardio nothing, but just naturally bit less food because my appetite has come down a bunch and normalized.

It's so weird how much smaller I become so quick in short space of time, so I guess it just was a bunch of water.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2014, 03:46:34 AM »
you have no valid excuses not to eat clean and do regular aerobic exercise, get on it Joon

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2014, 04:18:59 AM »
So its been just over 3 months since I did my first cycle, summer is nearly over and no real reason for me to stay on right now.

Also I want to lose a whole bunch of weight and get back to doing a bit of MMA and tons of cardio and next cycle I will try other anabolic s, I don't like test etc.

I was just wondering if you guys can advice me on what to look out for and what to expect when coming off.

Is it true I will feel like total shit for a while?

For PCT I am simply going to take Nolva for 6-8 weeks, is that ok?

Appreciate your thoughts.

Regards

Id rather take clomid solo than nolva if ure aim is to come off completely and raise test levels to try and hold onto any muscle.