Author Topic: Psychopaths are among us.  (Read 6126 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Psychopaths are among us.
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2014, 11:48:06 PM »

Lol if you think Im a feminist your a fucking idiot. Women are good with children and fucking useless at everything else.

And your suggestion women are more empathetic is spouting feminist propaganda. And you are wrong about women being good with children, as the primary caregivers they do a terrible job and their are many reasons to associate their poor child rearing skills with the level of dysfunction in any given society.  Many people think they are things they are not, don't worry, sooner or later you will work it out, but you are most definitely a feminist.
V

MikMaq

« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2014, 11:51:56 PM »
And your suggestion women are more empathetic is spouting feminist propaganda. And you are wrong about women being good with children, as the primary caregivers they do a terrible job and their are many reasons to associate their poor child rearing skills with the level of dysfunction in any given society.  Many people think they are things they are not, don't worry, sooner or later you will work it out, but you are most definitely a feminist.
What the fuck are you talking about.

Femisnist spout the nonsense that men are equal with women. The clean slate theory is at the heart of most liberals and feminist viewpoints.

The view that people are born the way they are is a very conservative viewpoint. I believe people are born evil, and I believe a healthy womens neurology is only really fit for child rearing.

Every see a woman right a descent fucking song, memorize sport stats, take up a hobby that isnt based around being social or comfortable.

Im starting to think you dont know what empathy actually means in the modern neurological context.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2014, 11:52:18 PM »

The shittyness of ppath parents means that they have a greatly reduced chance of passing on their genes. As they have no more interesting in parenting, than regular people have in raising a monkey.

I think this may be true for some, but look at these third world shitholes, where dysfunctional people breed like rabbits, many often seriously abused as children.  I think the majority of breeders are the dysfunctional and not the other way around.
V

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2014, 11:52:40 PM »
 I really dont get the point  of this at all.

If the think internet quizzes can possibly mean anything in psychology  your a fucking idiot.

I don't "the think" anything about internet quizzes, it was an amusing article about an internet fad. I'm the idiot? I'm not the one trying to have an indepth discussion relating to psychology on a bodybuilding message board full of trolls, you pretentious twat.

MikMaq

« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2014, 11:55:36 PM »
I don't "the think" anything about internet quizzes, it was an amusing article about an internet fad. I'm the idiot? I'm not the one trying to have an indepth discussion relating to psychology on a bodybuilding message board full of trolls, you pretentious twat.
This part made me laugh out loud. Honestly I do go on many other boards, but only getbig can cut through politeness and politics to talk about this kind of shhit,

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2014, 11:58:50 PM »
I think the term "Troll" gets a bad rap.  It used to refer to someone who deliberately misrepresented themselves and baited someone fishing for an extreme reaction.  Now it just means, I don't like that guy's worldview and what he is saying so I think he is a troll.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2014, 12:02:34 AM »
What the fuck are you talking about.

Femisnist spout the nonsense that men are equal with women. The clean slate theory is at the heart of most liberals and feminist viewpoints.

The view that people are born the way they are is a very conservative viewpoint. I believe people are born evil, and I believe a healthy womens neurology is only really fit for child rearing.

Every see a woman right a descent fucking song, memorize sport stats, take up a hobby that isnt based around being social or comfortable.

Im starting to think you dont know what empathy actually means in the modern neurological context.
Feminist don't spout equality at all, what planet are you living on.  We already had a word for equality, it's called egalitarian.  Feminist spout that they should be entitled and privileged BECAUSE THEY OWN A PUSSY and that it must be done at the expense of the EVIL gender. MEN.

EVER HEAR a women say MEN & CHILDREN FIRST.  I didn't think so.

V

MikMaq

« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2014, 12:04:28 AM »
I think the term "Troll" gets a bad rap.  It used to refer to someone who deliberately misrepresented themselves and baited someone fishing for an extreme reaction.  Now it just means, I don't like that guy's worldview and what he is saying so I think he is a troll.
I think the difference is one who hijacks a discussion for attention, versus one who creates  discussion by being controversial.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2014, 12:17:11 AM »
I think the difference is one who hijacks a discussion for attention, versus one who creates  discussion by being controversial.
That's a fair point.  I don't want to be controversial, but is seems just by possessing common sense these days you are labelled controversial.  

Where I took issue with you was when you casually expressed that women more more empathetic as if it was true.  This is clearly feminist propaganda based on MISANDRY.  You only need to look around and realise that men go to war, sacrifice their lives, perform dangerous jobs, practise chivalry, study how to eradicate disease and vaccines etc etc all so women and children don't need to suffer.  And women have the cheek to suggest they are more empathetic.  Why do men do this, 1) because it is in their Nature to protect, to express their empathy and 2), because they know women won't.  Women will RARELY put anybody first before themselves, women are selfish creatures, deeply narcissistic, and their narcissism extends to the point of believing they are superior to men, more empathetic, better parents etc etc, when evidence clearly points the other way.

Sadly, Historically this truth was well known, even the Buddha rejected women as monks because he said they were too vain to achieve any real sense of spiritual enlightenment, only reluctantly changing his mind after some women convinced him otherwise, but even then he was skeptical and imposed conditions.  Feminists would label my post discriminatory, misogynistic etc etc, this is even further evidence of how deeply ingrained they have convinced societies that women = good, man = bad.  If women criticise men it is deserved and justified, if men criticise women he is full of hate, a misogynist and a threat.

Is the world a better place now that feminism has destroyed families and used men to force other men out of childrens lives?  Was that done out of empathy or some deeply imbedded self interest inherent in all women?
V

SomeKindofMonster

• Getbig III
  • RC is SomeKindOfMonster
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2014, 12:19:33 AM »
 My compassion is usually geared towards children and the
elderly but if you've ever had a semi long illness or injury
where you are in alot of pain for a long period of time it makes you
feel more for those that are suffering.

Secondly, They trained our soldiers to see the Arabic type people
they were at war with as equal to a leach sucking your blood.
If 5 marines were being shot at by one sniper and there were
25 other people who were innocent bystanders; the protocol
became to kill them all to get the one.

I believe since 2010-2011 and every year since more soldiers of that war
have committed suicide than have died in the war.

Anyone can copy/paste
More soldiers commit suicide than died in combat
into Google and have a read about the effects of temporarily
loosing your conscience and then regaining it.  

MikMaq

« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2014, 12:31:58 AM »
That's a fair point.  I don't want to be controversial, but is seems just by possessing common sense these days you are labelled controversial.  

Where I took issue with you was when you casually expressed that women more more empathetic as if it was true.  This is clearly feminist propaganda based on MISANDRY.  You only need to look around and realise that men go to war, sacrifice their lives, perform dangerous jobs, practise chivalry, study how to eradicate disease and vaccines etc etc all so women and children don't need to suffer.  And women have the cheek to suggest they are more empathetic.  Why do men do this, 1) because it is in their Nature to protect, to express their empathy and 2), because they know women won't.  Women will RARELY put anybody first before themselves, women are selfish creatures, deeply narcissistic, and their narcissism extends to the point of believing they are superior to men, more empathetic, better parents etc etc, when evidence clearly points the other way.

I dont think you understand what empathy means.

It doesnt simply mean good.

Its a two part process.

Seeing emotions in others, and reacting to the emotions of others.

People like myself, are blind to most subtle expressions of emotion, however I actually have stronger reactions to the pain and suffering of others once Im aware it exists.

PPaths, are fully aware of the emotions of others, however they cant share emotions. A typical sign of Psychopath is the inability to grieve the death of a loved one.  Its called emotional poverty they simply cannot connect emotions to other people.

Women react significantly higher on both counts, they perceive emotions and react to them much more strongly.

This doesnt make them good people however as they are unable to think logically, and deal with situations in a reactionary matter.

MikMaq

« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2014, 01:02:34 AM »
Waiting for the elliot rodger movie myself
After watching a bunch of his videos I think its obvious hes far more autistic than anything else.

His views are pretty generic of any 12 year old with aspergers. Usually people grow out of that shit as they get older, but i guess that shit became his obsession.

But dont believe the media, they cant admit hes autistic. On top of that they ignored the fact that his hatred of women was justified, to some degree. They would never fuck him that was no delusion.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2014, 02:32:46 AM »
FAKE FUCKING PSYCHO'S OF PEACE ARGUING HERE! ::)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2014, 03:07:59 AM »
I dont think you understand what empathy means.

It doesnt simply mean good.

Its a two part process.

Seeing emotions in others, and reacting to the emotions of others.

People like myself, are blind to most subtle expressions of emotion, however I actually have stronger reactions to the pain and suffering of others once Im aware it exists.

PPaths, are fully aware of the emotions of others, however they cant share emotions. A typical sign of Psychopath is the inability to grieve the death of a loved one.  Its called emotional poverty they simply cannot connect emotions to other people.

Women react significantly higher on both counts, they perceive emotions and react to them much more strongly.

This doesnt make them good people however as they are unable to think logically, and deal with situations in a reactionary matter.

Psychopaths are unable to grieve the death of a loved one!

Yet they felt love.  (It's possible they didn't grieve because the dead person wasn't a loved one afterall) I always considered grief for someone's passing a very selfish act.  Why is the individual upset, they didn't die,someone else did.  Are they upset because they no longer receive benefit from the relationship?  Surely they can't be upset for the dead person, they can't feel anything,they are dead. So, grieving for someone passed is a selfish act, the grief ois all about the individuals loss,he feels sad for himself.  And surely the grief stricken knows we all die, so why be sad over something inevitable, beyond their control, unless you had selfish motives, losing the benefit you derived from that relationship.  So grief over someone passing is nothing more than self pity and hardly an indication of an emotionally healthy individual.  If anything it highlights the deep selfishness of human nature.

And Women reacting significantly higher to emotions in others doesn't lead to the conclusion they feel more empathy.  Because of the fact women are more self interested (narcissistic) they just may well be the case that women are just more fearful of what they see befalling others; perhaps because what befalls others might well befall themselves. In other words, their greater emotional responses might simply represent a greater concern for themselves and the fact women are generally more fearful.

You just keep rehashing well worn feminist propaganda that is only believed by white knights (men who hate their dicks and would prefer to be a woman) or feminazis.  If you analyze it critically you all see it's about demonising MEN, the evil gender.  Sadly, you are seeing the issue through a feminist lens and that will hinder your ability to be objective and so miss the ways in which men try to alleviate suffering indicating an empathetic worldview.  I can't blame you though, as the West is predominantly feminist with more and more men being raised in such a manner and not even aware of their own self hatred and worship of the feminine.
V

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2014, 06:30:11 AM »
These people are lizards they have no nerlogical empathy, they are soulist and they are everywhere.

more than a few getbiggers fall under this as well.

They are not everywhere you will most likely never meet a bona fide psychopath in your life, closest you'll get is if you're in military or watching certain politicians or world leaders on TV.  Sociopaths are everywhere and not a big deal they just leech off people and ruin friendships while not giving a fuck. 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2014, 06:42:58 AM »
A large portion of the worlds most successful people are psychopaths

Jokes on you.  I'm bonkers and I'm a complete failure.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2014, 06:44:18 AM »
These people are lizards they have no nerlogical empathy, they are soulist and they are everywhere.

more than a few getbiggers fall under this as well.

Nerlogical? lolololol.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2014, 06:47:03 AM »
I don`t think I`m gonna` read this mess of a thread!

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2014, 06:50:04 AM »
Experimentally it was shown that women were more willing to inflict pain upon others. Something like twice more likely than men...

Also most people will follow orders of an authority figure even if it undermines their morals. See Milgram experiment. (again women proven to be more obedient)

All this said would be nice to see some more analysis and discussion about institutional factors!  8)
"

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2014, 07:33:37 AM »
Experimentally it was shown that women were more willing to inflict pain upon others. Something like twice more likely than men...

Also most people will follow orders of an authority figure even if it undermines their morals. See Milgram experiment. (again women proven to be more obedient)

All this said would be nice to see some more analysis and discussion about institutional factors!  8)

I always wanted to see a psych experiment that demonstrated bias on the part of those who build tests and interpret the results.  Fwiw.

Things like Milgram are slanted to shock.  They're not worthless but the fact that these types of experiments are presented and accepted as some great insight into human behavior says more about the endeavour of psychology than it does about people imo.

Maybe I just have a pathological need to be a contrary asshole but I get the sense with these sorts of things that they're measuring jelly in a container they constructed and then declaring triumphantly that the jelly's dimensions have been uncovered.  By 'science.'

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2014, 08:12:23 AM »
They are not everywhere you will most likely never meet a bona fide psychopath in your life, closest you'll get is if you're in military or watching certain politicians or world leaders on TV.  Sociopaths are everywhere and not a big deal they just leech off people and ruin friendships while not giving a fuck. 
Legal profession attracts them, I have a civil case running currently and my Barrister I believe is a psychopath.  Either that or he is just a professional arsehole.  Rudest, most arrogant, uncaring man I have ever met.  Would pimp out your grandmother and laugh about it. I can't stand the man, I get chills when I am around him, always combative, argumentative and a complete drain.  You come away from a meeting with him and feel sick in the stomach.  I really do despise the man.
V

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2014, 08:15:30 AM »
The Daily Mash summed up this new gay "are you a psychopath" fad nicely:

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/people-who-claim-theyre-psychopaths-actually-just-dicks-2014050686263

Love the dailymash, it is one of the four internet tabs I always have open on my phone. Desert Island Discs one today was good  :)

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2014, 09:42:06 AM »
what dosages?
Frank is getting excited! lol 

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2014, 09:43:00 AM »
all humans are psychopaths...