Author Topic: Gaza - This shit there has to end  (Read 17477 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Gaza - This shit there has to end
« on: July 28, 2014, 05:50:29 PM »
This pic disturbed me tonight. It was taken at the scene where those kids died earlier today.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: This shit in Gaza has to end
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 05:52:16 PM »
yup its about time israel flatten the whole shithole once and for all.

enjoy the fireworks:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/gaza-live1

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 05:54:03 PM »
yup its about time israel flatten the whole shithole.

enjoy the fireworks:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/gaza-live1
You're the toughguy who stayed home to fight the good fight, right?

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2014, 05:55:01 PM »
Ask the usa. They built iron dome air defence unit and missiles israel uses cos of jewish lobby. I think Israel has a right to defend itself esp given its neighbors but this takes.piss.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2014, 05:59:45 PM »
You're the toughguy who stayed home to fight the good fight, right?
exactly. And i want to see more dead muslim kids and babies.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2014, 06:01:03 PM »
This pic disturbed me tonight. It was taken at the scene where those kids died earlier today.

Three Hamas missiles misfired and landed in Gaza. Hamas doesn't give the slightest fuck about its people.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2014, 06:01:14 PM »
60 some years ago we were firebombing Dresden, not a fuck was given.
60 some years ago we were dropping the "bomb" on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, not a fuck was given.
Whats so special about the "pal's"?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2014, 06:02:07 PM »
exactly. And i want to see more dead muslim kids and babies.
Lie. Lies.   

You're some kind of man. 

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2014, 06:02:16 PM »
Ask the usa. They built iron dome air defence unit and missiles israel uses cos of jewish lobby. I think Israel has a right to defend itself esp given its neighbors but this takes.piss.

Israel built the Iron Dome, not the US. You can tell because the Iron Dome actually works.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2014, 06:03:28 PM »
60 some years ago we were firebombing Dresden, not a fuck was given.
60 some years ago we were dropping the "bomb" on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, not a fuck was given.
Whats so special about the "pal's"?

You surely were, shitting your diapers.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2014, 06:05:00 PM »
You surely were, shitting your diapers.

I surely wasn't born yet, not the point. Whats so special about the "pal's" that generates all this sympathy?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2014, 06:07:12 PM »
As a Jew, I want this madness to end. I have family that lives in Israel who also want this disaster to come to an end.

There's a large number of Jews both in the states and also in Israel who would be more than happy to settle with a 50/50 split of Israel, whereby the Palestinians can get enough lands to establish a proper home with the ability to trade (import/export), build their homes, schools, hospitals and places of worship.

I feel that the Palestinian people are not to blame in this matter. I feel strongly that the Hamas and Hezbollah are the obvious enemies that need to be strategically eradicated.

This nonsense has gone on for far too long and enough lives (from both sides) have been lost.

At some point, a compromise has to be reached not for the sake of us Jews or the Arabs, but for the sake of mankind.

The way I see it, none of us where present over the thousands of years whereby the ownership of Israel exchanged hands many times. Be it the original Canaanites, descendants of David and Abraham or even the different Arab groups that inhabited that region, there is enough room for both groups to coexist. The bloodshed needs to stop for both parties involved.

"1"

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2014, 06:09:29 PM »
Why in fuck do you care about the Palestinians. They back a terrorist organization that does zero...nothing...not a thing for them. Keep backing the ragheads... ::)
L

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2014, 06:12:07 PM »
typical from a coward corrupt jew living in the western world. There are two kind of jews, those living in israel and struggling for their survival against tenfold more muslims surrounding them, and the treacherous jews who live in europe and north america and who for the most part have become atheist living in the occidental degenerate world. Most of those support...islam. Two very different kinds of jews. Real ones, and fake ones.

Christianism and jesus led to atheism that led to nihilism, because he was the false prophet! The talmud was right! Kill all christians and muslims, and everything else than isnt TRULY jew!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2014, 06:14:31 PM »
As a Jew, I want this madness to end. I have family that lives in Israel who also want this disaster to come to an end.

There's a large number of Jews both in the states and also in Israel who would be more than happy to settle with a 50/50 split of Israel, whereby the Palestinians can get enough lands to establish a proper home with the ability to trade (import/export), build their homes, schools, hospitals and places of worship.

I feel that the Palestinian people are not to blame in this matter. I feel strongly that the Hamas and Hezbollah are the obvious enemies that need to be strategically eradicated.

This nonsense has gone on for far too long and enough lives (from both sides) have been lost.

At some point, a compromise has to be reached not for the sake of us Jews or the Arabs, but for the sake of mankind.

"1"
Well said. Problem: been said for the last 30 years. And will be said into the next 30 years. Settlers, and pieces of shit Knesset shifters and liars like Netanyahu will always move settlement discourse by delay or chicanery. Result: less and less land. What a surprise. The abused has become the abuser. So sad.  :-\  

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2014, 06:15:34 PM »
Well said. Problem: been said for the last 30 years. And will be said into the next 30 years. Settlers, and pieces of shit Knesset shifters and liars like Netanyahu will always shift settlement discourse by delay or chicanery. Result: less and less land. What a surprise. The abused has become the abuser. So sad.  :-\  
you filthy muslim scum !

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2014, 06:16:17 PM »
typical from a coward corrupt jew living in the western world. There are two kind of jews, those living in israel and struggle for their survival and the treacherous jews who live in europe and north america and who for the most part have become atheist living in the occidental degenerate world. Most of those support...islam. Two very different kinds of jews.

Christianism and jesus led to atheism that led to nihilism, because he was the false prophet! The talmud was right! Kill all christians and muslims, and everything else!

Wrong.

At some point, you have to put religious views aside and understand that the loss of any life filled with potential, like that of defenseless children, is still a tragedy.

Many of my fellow Jews that live here, myself included, help to support Israel and its peaceful expansion and contributions towards technology, science research, medicine and business.

I don't support Islam, because I disagree with many of their views. I also completely am against the Hamas and Hezbollah for their radical views and violent uproars. With that same token, I do not support Zionism, because it's like that of a radical sect of Judaism.

What I do support is mankind and the peaceful coexistence that can be achieved when humans stop and realize the potential that can be reached upon setting all superficial differences aside.

"1"

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2014, 06:17:34 PM »
you filthy muslim scum !
Hmm. Pretty sure my taxes pay for your unemployed, itinerant soul, so we'll let that one go.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2014, 06:19:20 PM »
Wrong.

At some point, you have to put religious views aside and understand that the loss of any life filled with potential, like that of defenseless children, is still a tragedy.

Many of my fellow Jews that live here, myself included, help to support Israel and its peaceful expansion and contributions towards technology, science research, medicine and business.

I don't support Islam, because I disagree with many of their views. I also completely am against the Hamas and Hezbollah for their radical views and violent uproars. With that same token, I do not support Zionism, because it's like that of a radical sect of Judaism.

"1"
it s war you clown, muslims use their kids as weapons while israelians want to defend their kids. Not going to shed a tear for these kids who would  have become rageheads once adults anyways.

What I do support is mankind and the peaceful coexistence that can be achieved when humans stop and realize the potential that can be reached upon setting all superficial differences aside.

hahahaha, will never happen.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2014, 06:22:51 PM »
it s war you clown, muslims use their kids as weapons while israelians want to defend their kids. Not going to shed a tear for these kids who would  have become rageheads once adults.

hahahaha, will never happen.
You and E-Kul. Perhaps the most fearful Getbiggers. Get laid? Be a man?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2014, 06:24:53 PM »
You and E-Kul. Perhaps the most fearful Getbiggers. Get laid? Be a man?
You re the only one whining like a little bitch in this thread.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2014, 07:17:15 PM »
uberman r u even a kike?

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2014, 07:21:04 PM »
Three Hamas missiles misfired and landed in Gaza. Hamas doesn't give the slightest fuck about its people.

Er 900 palestinian civilians are dead, do you think they are all hamas rockets backfiring or do you think maybe...just maybe....it's israeli bombing the shit out of civilian refuge camps?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2014, 07:22:17 PM »
uberman r u even a kike?
I m God Himself.

Er 900 palestinian civilians are dead, do you think they are all hamas rockets backfiring or do you think maybe...just maybe....it's israeli bombing the shit out of civilian refuge camps?

Yeah makes perfect sense, israelians just get in the city and fire at civilians... haha dumbfuck. Also how comes they lost 40 soldiers? were they killed by ...civilians?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2014/07/09/roof-knocking-the-israeli-mjilitarys-tactic-of-phoning-palestinians-it-is-about-to-bomb/

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2014, 07:36:53 PM »

The way I see it, none of us where present over the thousands of years whereby the ownership of Israel exchanged hands many times. Be it the original Canaanites, descendants of David and Abraham or even the different Arab groups that inhabited that region, there is enough room for both groups to coexist. The bloodshed needs to stop for both parties involved.

"1"

Well said...