Author Topic: Gaza - This shit there has to end  (Read 17478 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: This shit in Gaza has to end
« Reply #125 on: August 19, 2014, 05:52:55 PM »
One thing about this thread is that it shows the impasse. This same debate has been going on for decades and
there will never be an agreement. I wish Israel will not only recognize this (I believe they do) but act on it.

If two sides just cannot agree then let them fight it out. And I mean fight it out to the finish. Israel could
handily annihilate their enemies inside of a week, including meal breaks. They would finally get rid of the
Muslim scourge once and for all and make this world a much better and peaceful place. Also, the amount
of body odor, as well as the fleas and lice population, will also be greatly reduced.

Most of the world will always hate Israel no matter what they do. So they might of well just get rid of
the "haters" as would be done to them if their enemies had the military might.

I'm all for it.  Only let them do it without our support.  They are only as powerful as we allow them to be.  Fuck Israel, I wish the Arabs and Muslims in the region would backbone up and help the Palestinians and Hamas. 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #126 on: August 19, 2014, 09:58:16 PM »
I'm all for it.  Only let them do it without our support.  They are only as powerful as we allow them to be.  Fuck Israel, I wish the Arabs and Muslims in the region would backbone up and help the Palestinians and Hamas. 
So do I, let's maximise Muslim casualties.  It would be good to see little old Israel kick major Muslim arse again.  Why just lay waste to the Palestinian scum when they could lay waste to countless surrounding Arab Nations.  I like the way you think.
V

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #127 on: August 20, 2014, 06:04:22 PM »
I'm all for it.  Only let them do it without our support.  They are only as powerful as we allow them to be.  Fuck Israel,I wish the Arabs and Muslims in the region would backbone up and help the Palestinians and Hamas.

BING -FUCKIN-OH!

And why is that? Why don't the Arabs and Muslims in the region help their "own people"?

Because they don't give a royal, husky, fuck about the "Palestinians". The Americans and Israel does far more in terms of humanitarian aid to "Palestine" than
all the Arab countries combine.

And Israel doesn't need out support to destroy the Arab world. They have nukes. And unlike their enemies they know how to fight.

"Fuck Israel"? You have no idea. No fucking idea.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #128 on: August 20, 2014, 08:49:57 PM »
BING -FUCKIN-OH!

And why is that? Why don't the Arabs and Muslims in the region help their "own people"?

Because they don't give a royal, husky, fuck about the "Palestinians". The Americans and Israel does far more in terms of humanitarian aid to "Palestine" than
all the Arab countries combine.

And Israel doesn't need out support to destroy the Arab world. They have nukes. And unlike their enemies they know how to fight.

"Fuck Israel"? You have no idea. No fucking idea.
Seriously.  IDF is well trained and mean as fuck. Theyd butt fuck every muslim country in the middle east so hard theyd all suffer death by rectal bleeding. (And theyd take them all at once)

Seriously though people seem to have no clue how tough the Israelis are... when your neighbors all want you wioed off the mal you get pretty fucking pissed off and develop some serious ass kicking skills. The IDF alone could wipe out all of those arab countries,  let alone the nuke situation.

Attacking israel would be the end of the middle east as we know it, and all those countries are well aware.

Israel would be the guy that pulls the pin on the hand grenade and holds it when surrounded and being overtaken... if backed into a corner, theyd have zero issue nuking the holy fuck out of everyone around the, even if it meant their own demise.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #129 on: August 21, 2014, 06:27:04 PM »
Seriously.  IDF is well trained and mean as fuck. Theyd butt fuck every muslim country in the middle east so hard theyd all suffer death by rectal bleeding. (And theyd take them all at once)

Seriously though people seem to have no clue how tough the Israelis are... when your neighbors all want you wioed off the mal you get pretty fucking pissed off and develop some serious ass kicking skills. The IDF alone could wipe out all of those arab countries,  let alone the nuke situation.

Attacking israel would be the end of the middle east as we know it, and all those countries are well aware.

Israel would be the guy that pulls the pin on the hand grenade and holds it when surrounded and being overtaken... if backed into a corner, theyd have zero issue nuking the holy fuck out of everyone around the, even if it meant their own demise.

x2

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Gaza - This shit there has to end
« Reply #130 on: August 21, 2014, 07:47:02 PM »
I've Never Seen the Israel / Palestine Conflict Illustrated More Uniquely Than This.
The story shared by Israel and Palestine has been told in several stunning films, but I don't think I've ever seen it told like this.

Nina Paley created this (extremely brief) animated history of the land that was at one time called Israel, Palestine, Canaan and the Levant.

http://www.filmsforaction.org/watch/this_land_is_mine/#.U_alpfrCSbD.facebook
V

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
Re: Gaza - This shit there has to end
« Reply #131 on: August 21, 2014, 08:17:08 PM »
I've Never Seen the Israel / Palestine Conflict Illustrated More Uniquely Than This.
The story shared by Israel and Palestine has been told in several stunning films, but I don't think I've ever seen it told like this.

Nina Paley created this (extremely brief) animated history of the land that was at one time called Israel, Palestine, Canaan and the Levant.

http://www.filmsforaction.org/watch/this_land_is_mine/#.U_alpfrCSbD.facebook

They should re-release that song, make Andy Williams' family a few bucks. ;D