Author Topic: What's the difference between the US and Israel? There is none.  (Read 42838 times)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: What's the difference between the US and Israel? There is none.
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2014, 06:19:42 AM »
The Jews were given a hell hole of a place. They created Israel out of it with buildings and a striving economy. They produce doctors, engineers, lawyers, top shelf military, produce goods, quality education and have employment in so many fields. In Palestine they produce nothing. They live off the charity of Israel and they hate them. They see what the Jews have created and think if only they could have it. If they did it would be ruined in 6 months.

Israel also enjoyed billions of dollars in aid, I suspect that makes a difference

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2014, 06:24:17 AM »
Israel also enjoyed billions of dollars in aid, I suspect that makes a difference
I don't think so, look what happens with the billions of dollars in aid to the Palestinians, they remain in poverty, uneducated, they build terror tunnels and rocket launch sites and use their funds in their goal of eradicating Jews from the planet.  See the difference, one uses their money wisely (even builds bomb shelters and missile defence to protect their citizens), the other are ignorant, uneducated, religious zealots incapable of creating prosperity so therefore hate those that can.
V

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #52 on: July 29, 2014, 06:29:27 AM »
I don't think so, look what happens with the billions of dollars in aid to the Palestinians, they remain in poverty, uneducated, they build terror tunnels and rocket launch sites and use their funds in their goal of eradicating Jews from the planet.  See the difference, one uses their money wisely (even builds bomb shelters and missile defence to protect their citizens), the other are ignorant, uneducated, religious zealots incapable of creating prosperity so therefore hate those that can.

Well said.

Look at Hong Kong and Singapore, very little land and resources, yet they thrive despite the Great Satan.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #53 on: July 29, 2014, 06:37:35 AM »
Listen to the first link in my post, it is long at just over an hour but it talks of the things you mention
here , you will surprisingly see you are wrong on all counts and the people talking are not "muslim scum" but Scottish , English,Australian and American.

Two with first hand experience in Israel and Palestine , they have seen it with there own eyes and not parroting what you say here which is zionist propaganda.

You don't have to put aside your hatred for Muslims here, but listen and be educated by truth , not smoke screens and lies  :)

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #54 on: July 29, 2014, 06:57:13 AM »
Why the fuck are you crying over some dead savages?  Did you think the world was going to stay in a static state and the strong were going to acquiesce to the weak.  The way you libtards speak is retarded, it's like you are mad at a lion for killing an antelope.  Like I said, you can either accept nature or continue being a whiny bitch.  Strangely enough, I know which option you are going to choose.
Whit that argument there s a lot of people who would say the same thing about 9/11, us soldiers in vietnam war , in siria, libia, irak etc. U say its normal for the strong to kill the weak yet u re outraged when  terrorists blow people up -isnt the same thing?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2014, 07:01:01 AM »
Whit that argument there s a lot of people who would say the same thing about 9/11, us soldiers in vietnam war , in siria, libia, irak etc. U say its normal for the strong to kill the weak yet u re outraged when  terrorists blow people up -isnt the same thing?
Who said I was crying for anybody.  I am simply pointing out that the Palestinians are terrorists and to cry for them and treat them as if they are victims is ludicrous.  Who cries for a bully when they get their arse kicked by their victims.  HAMAS has made no secret of their desire to perform genocide if they ever get the chance, yet crazy liberals still back them.  My only issue is that Israel doesn't do enough, wipe those dirty fucking arabs of the map I say.  I am sure it will happen eventually first we just need to win the PR war, which will eventually happen because a Muhammad is bringing a terrorist act to a suburb near you very soon.  Don't you worry about that.
V

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #56 on: July 29, 2014, 07:04:14 AM »
Who said I was crying for anybody.  I am simply pointing out that the Palestinians are terrorists and to cry for them and treat them as if they are victims is ludicrous.  Who cries for a bully when they get their arse kicked by their victims.  HAMAS has made no secret of their desire to perform genocide if they ever get the chance, yet crazy liberals still back them.  My only issue is that Israel doesn't do enough, wipe those dirty fucking arabs of the map I say.  I am sure it will happen eventually first we just need to win the PR war, which will eventually happen because a Muhammad is bringing a terrorist act to a suburb near you very soon.  Don't you worry about that.
so why are u suporting israel and not arabs? whats the diference?  Hamas kills people because, as u say, the stronger kill the weaker.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 29, 2014, 07:21:12 AM »
so why are u suporting israel and not arabs? whats the diference?  Hamas kills people because, as u say, the stronger kill the weaker.
The difference being in this case is that  the strong (ISRAEL) actually want to use their force wisely, minimise casualties and the suffering of the innocent. The weak in this case care nothing for human life, will willingly sacrifice men, women and children for the cause, commit atrocities and evil acts all to fulfill some sick ideology that encourages them to commit genocidal acts against a race of people. 

And my issue isn't with the strong killing the weak, it is in the way it is portrayed and the willingness of naive and gullible Westerners to buy into the lies of mad, terrorist Muslims.  Hamas actually want their children to be killed for the cause, they proudly put them in harms way knowing when they are harmed or killed moron liberals everywhere will eat it up for breakfast and blame Israel rather than their crazy selves.  These Muslims may be dumb, but not so dumb that they don;t know how to use libers as useful idiots. 

But HAMAS is just the tip of the iceberg, other Muslim groups blow themselves up, and then send a terrorist to blown people up at the hospital they are sent too, they fly planes into building, bomb public railways, hijack planes, blow up nightclubs etc etc. This is not the side any decent human being should find themselves on.  If these are the types of people you support, you really need to have a good look in the mirror.
V

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #58 on: July 29, 2014, 07:23:53 AM »
The difference being in this case is that  the strong (ISRAEL) actually want to use their force wisely, minimise casualties and the suffering of the innocent. The weak in this case care nothing for human life, will willingly sacrifice men, women and children for the cause, commit atrocities and evil acts all to fulfill some sick ideology that encourages them to commit genocidal acts against a race of people. 

And my issue isn't with the strong killing the weak, it is in the way it is portrayed and the willingness of naive and gullible Westerners to buy into the lies of mad, terrorist Muslims.  Hamas actually want their children to be killed for the cause, they proudly put them in harms way knowing when they are harmed or killed moron liberals everywhere will eat it up for breakfast and blame Israel rather than their crazy selves.  These Muslims may be dumb, but not so dumb that they don;t know how to use libers as useful idiots. 

But HAMAS is just the tip of the iceberg, other Muslim groups blow themselves up, and then send a terrorist to blown people up at the hospital they are sent too, they fly planes into building, bomb public railways, hijack planes, blow up nightclubs etc etc. This is not the side any decent human being should find themselves on.  If these are the types of people you support, you really need to have a good look in the mirror.
so u are ok with the strong (colonist) killing the weak (natives) , but u not approve the killings made by the weak (hamas, arabs) against the strong (israel) ? Well i think . objectively, that u are subjective (taking strong side) or there its something else?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2014, 07:26:40 AM »
Listen to the first link in my post, it is long at just over an hour but it talks of the things you mention
here , you will surprisingly see you are wrong on all counts and the people talking are not "muslim scum" but Scottish , English,Australian and American.

Two with first hand experience in Israel and Palestine , they have seen it with there own eyes and not parroting what you say here which is zionist propaganda.

You don't have to put aside your hatred for Muslims here, but listen and be educated by truth , not smoke screens and lies  :)

Oh, that's right, it's all the JOO's fault.  ::)  Why is it Jews can create an oasis out of a desert, a prosperous, functioning democracy all the while 1 billion JEWS want to kill them and their very neighbours terrorise and harass the population at every opportunity.  Yet the Palestinians, and many other Islamic shitholes can't do the same, with billions of dollars in aid and the support of libtards everywhere.  This sounds like the classic case of those that have failed look to cast blame everywhere else but where it belongs.  With themselves.
V

AmonRa

« Reply #60 on: July 29, 2014, 07:29:24 AM »

If you accept that the stronger kills the weaker, you are degrading the human race to nothing more than another animal. Sorry, we have unique qualities that make us different than any other animal on this planet.

Also, there are very few animals that actually kill for pleasure - if there are any at all.

Are Jews somehow going to starve to death, if they finally get the fuck out of the land? No. They will be just fine controlling the Federal Reserve, the media and the brains of the masses. They just love wars because there is nothing more beneficial to a banker than wars. They want to justify billions of YOUR MONEY spent on military equipment.

You seem to be thinking like a Satanist which is a religion meant to worship the human ego and is also based on eugenics - the idea that the weak should die so that the 'strong' can rise to the top and lead humanity into glory.

This is wrong thinking because people are no Gods and you don't have the right to decide the destiny of other people. Nobody gives you rights to steal and kill other people. You can only have the right to do so if your own live is in danger. They speculate with that and created terrorism for the very same reason - to make people angry at the Muslims. Most of you are not even Americans. You are European immigrants who live on the bones of other nations.

It's easy to justify what is happening by just saying - they are terrorist who deserve it. Are they all good - no! But what about the Palestinian children who lose their parents, brothers, mothers, fathers, legs, arms, eyes in the war? The Zionists made all of this happen and prior to the end of the war Jews were living fine in Palestine.

How would you feel if somehow the Indians resurrect and start raping your mother, daughters, sons, killing them, exploding their heads, because they want their land back?

Until the military people finally educate themselves and start bending over like idiots nothing will happen. Until the soldiers start quitting their jobs realizing what they are doing - nothing will happen.

If you go back in time and ask Germans whether they approve the behavior of Hitler, most will say 'YES' because people are stupid and when you live just fine it's easy to stay and do nothing because it's not your fault.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2014, 07:30:01 AM »
so u are ok with the strong (colonist) killing the weak (natives) , but u not approve the killings made by the weak (hamas, arabs) against the strong (israel) ? Well i think . objectively, that u are subjective (taking strong side) or there its something else?
You don't even read my posts do you.  Crazy Muslims can terrorize the JEWS all they like(and I actually encourage them to do so), every time they kill a JEW, hundreds of mad muslims are done away with.  The more the terrorists persist the sooner we can bring about their demise.  Even libtards can support terrorism for so long before they realise their disease has got the better of them once more and their good intentions have killed far more people than had they done nothing.
V

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2014, 07:38:40 AM »
Why is everyone assuming that the only Palestinians that fight for the liberation of their country are Muslim fundamentalists?
Many are Arab moderates and secularists too. The PFLP was founded by a Christian Palestinian while even groups such as the Al Aqsa Martyr's Brigade and Tanzim had prominent non-Muslim members.

T-REX007

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: July 29, 2014, 07:41:11 AM »
Jews ALLOW AND WANT ALL THEIR PEOPLE to reach their full potential, Jews give the world so much - look at all the Nobel Prize winners, you NEVER see an unemployed Jew sucking off the system or on welfare, they do great in school, advance society and their communities, don't BLOW UP others with a different religious view, don't mutilate women, blow up schools for girls or kidnap them, again they PROMOTE PROGRESS JUST LIKE THE USA

Isn't a Democracy with POWER TO THE PEOPLE  a hallmark of a civilized society ? the ONLY DEMOCRATIC country in the Middle EAST is ...................... and it's DEVELOPED, PROSPEROUS, GOOD TO ALL IT'S CITIZENS, HMMMMMMMMMMMM WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU ?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 29, 2014, 07:59:23 AM »
If you accept that the stronger kills the weaker, you are degrading the human race to nothing more than another animal. Sorry, we have unique qualities that make us different than any other animal on this planet.
Your ego is astounding, we are simply animals, your desire for it to be otherwise is irrelevant.  And em, all animals are unique, that's what separates them, their uniqueness.  

Also, there are very few animals that actually kill for pleasure - if there are any at all.

My cat kills things for pleasure all the time, and human beings aren't killing for pleasure, it's over resources dickhead.

Are Jews somehow going to starve to death, if they finally get the fuck out of the land? No. They will be just fine controlling the Federal Reserve, the media and the brains of the masses. They just love wars because there is nothing more beneficial to a banker than wars. They want to justify billions of YOUR MONEY spent on military equipment.
 Where do you propose they go?  Nobody loves war moron, it's just part and parcel of existence. The JEWS just understand this and make the best of it

You seem to be thinking like a Satanist which is a religion meant to worship the human ego and is also based on eugenics - the idea that the weak should die so that the 'strong' can rise to the top and lead humanity into glory.
 There is no GOD and there certainly is NO SATAN.  ANd you're EGO is so massive you think yourself and humanity is somehow special and higher than other animals.  The strong dominating the WEAK is simply a feature of nature.  I don't necessarily approve of it, it's just the way the world works.  You can either accept reality or not.  Your choice.

This is wrong thinking because people are no Gods and you don't have the right to decide the destiny of other people.
Of Course we do.
Nobody gives you rights to steal and kill other people.
Permission is not required.
You can only have the right to do so if your own live is in danger.
Israel is in constant danger.  HAMAS has made it clear it wants to KILL ALL JEWS.
They speculate with that and created terrorism for the very same reason - to make people angry at the Muslims.
Muslims don't need anyone else to convince us to hate them, they do a perfectly good job on their own.  Their practise of constant terrorism is enough for any decent human being to want to eliminate the ideology that encourages them to behave so.
Most of you are not even Americans. You are European immigrants who live on the bones of other nations.
Quit crying you little bitch and grow the fuck up.

It's easy to justify what is happening by just saying - they are terrorist who deserve it.
They are terrorists and they do deserve it.

Are they all good - no! But what about the Palestinian children who lose their parents, brothers, mothers, fathers, legs, arms, eyes in the war?
What type of life is it for children to be raised by terrorists, taught to hate, taught to commit terrorist acts, used as human shields, refused an education and to live in a warzone.  They are better of dead.  Are you so cruel you want to see children raised under such conditions.

The Zionists made all of this happen and prior to the end of the war Jews were living fine in Palestine.
They only got along while the Jews were a minority, the moment their population increased enough to make the Arabs uncomfortable they went to war with them.  This is all because the ARABS are not into multiculturalism, they think they are special and don't want to share.  If you observe closely there attitude is one of a spoilt child, demanding, selfish, rude, do anything to get there own way and when the adults refuse them their selfish desires they throw tantrums and terrorise the Adults.

How would you feel if somehow the Indians resurrect and start raping your mother, daughters, sons, killing them, exploding their heads, because they want their land back?
 I would do exactly what the Israelis are dong but far worse.  I would support the utter annihilation of them and support any action in that direction.

Until the military people finally educate themselves and start bending over like idiots nothing will happen. Until the soldiers start quitting their jobs realizing what they are doing - nothing will happen.
Holy fuck, I had no idea you were THIS naive.  If Israelis stop fighting the MUSLIMS will do far worse things to them than you could ever Imagine.  Basically what you just said was you support the genocide and eradication of every Jewish man, women and child in the middle east.  What a sick twisted human being you are, here you are arguing against innocent people being killed and then in the next breath you call for their annihilation.

If you go back in time and ask Germans whether they approve the behavior of Hitler, most will say 'YES' because people are stupid and when you live just fine it's easy to stay and do nothing because it's not your fault.
Modern Germany doesn't support Hitler, they even banned NAZISM as it is a fascist ideology like ISLAM is.  The irony is the ARAB world supported HITLER and still do.  ISLAMIC ideology is no different than NAZI ideology, both call for the destruction of the Jewish people.  The saddest part of all of this is you have no idea the very arguments you are putting forward, like protecting innocents, how Hitler was wrong etc etc, is the opposite to what you support.  You support a regime that wants a second holocaust and has openly said they will do it if they have a chance.  You support a regime that if given a chance would install a fascist dictatorship that removes freedom of expression and speech, oppresses women, abhors human rights, abuses children, practises terrorism and hates you and the whole of the Western World.  
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SUPPORT SUCH EVIL????
V

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #65 on: July 29, 2014, 08:08:20 AM »
You don't even read my posts do you.  Crazy Muslims can terrorize the JEWS all they like(and I actually encourage them to do so), every time they kill a JEW, hundreds of mad muslims are done away with.  The more the terrorists persist the sooner we can bring about their demise.  Even libtards can support terrorism for so long before they realise their disease has got the better of them once more and their good intentions have killed far more people than had they done nothing.
its a never ending war.. what u re talking about? Judging your rationament i dont understand why u dont support terorism? what do u really want? Why do u take side of a killer and not of the other, its all random or what?

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #66 on: July 29, 2014, 08:10:51 AM »
Your ego is astounding, we are simply animals, your desire for it to be otherwise is irrelevant.  And em, all animals are unique, that's what separates them, their uniqueness.  

My cat kills things for pleasure all the time, and human beings aren't killing for pleasure, it's over resources dickhead.
  Where do you propose they go?  Nobody loves war moron, it's just part and parcel of existence. The JEWS just understand this and make the best of it
  There is no GOD and there certainly is NO SATAN.  ANd you're EGO is so massive you think yourself and humanity is somehow special and higher than other animals.  The strong dominating the WEAK is simply a feature of nature.  I don't necessarily approve of it, it's just the way the world works.  You can either accept reality or not.  Your choice.
 Of Course we do. Permission is not required. Israel is in constant danger.  HAMAS has made it clear it wants to KILL ALL JEWS.Muslims don't need anyone else to convince us to hate them, they do a perfectly good job on their own.  Their practise of constant terrorism is enough for any decent human being to want to eliminate the ideology that encourages them to behave so.Quit crying you little bitch and grow the fuck up.
 They are terrorists and they do deserve it.
 What type of life is it for children to be raised by terrorists, taught to hate, taught to commit terrorist acts, used as human shields, refused an education and to live in a warzone.  They are better of dead.  Are you so cruel you want to see children raised under such conditions.
They only got along while the Jews were a minority, the moment their population increased enough to make the Arabs uncomfortable they went to war with them.  This is all because the ARABS are not into multiculturalism, they think they are special and don't want to share.  If you observe closely there attitude is one of a spoilt child, demanding, selfish, rude, do anything to get there own way and when the adults refuse them their selfish desires they throw tantrums and terrorise the Adults.
  I would do exactly what the Israelis are dong but far worse.  I would support the utter annihilation of them and support any action in that direction.
Holy fuck, I had no idea you were THIS naive.  If Israelis stop fighting the MUSLIMS will do far worse things to them than you could ever Imagine.  Basically what you just said was you support the genocide and eradication of every Jewish man, women and child in the middle east.  What a sick twisted human being you are, here you are arguing against innocent people being killed and then in the next breath you call for their annihilation.
Modern Germany doesn't support Hitler, they even banned NAZISM as it is a fascist ideology like ISLAM is.  The irony is the ARAB world supported HITLER and still do.  ISLAMIC ideology is no different than NAZI ideology, both call for the destruction of the Jewish people.  The saddest part of all of this is you have no idea the very arguments you are putting forward, like protecting innocents, how Hitler was wrong etc etc, is the opposite to what you support.  You support a regime that wants a second holocaust and has openly said they will do it if they have a chance.  You support a regime that if given a chance would install a fascist dictatorship that removes freedom of expression and speech, oppresses women, abhors human rights, abuses children, practises terrorism and hates you and the whole of the Western World.  
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SUPPORT SUCH EVIL????

but americana (nato ) bombed a sovereign country against UN resolution- doesnt that make it a terrorist state? How do u propose a weaker party fight a stronger one if not by terrorism? Should all just surrender or what?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 29, 2014, 08:32:36 AM »
but americana (nato ) bombed a sovereign country against UN resolution- doesnt that make it a terrorist state? How do u propose a weaker party fight a stronger one if not by terrorism? Should all just surrender or what?
What can they do, does the deer have any choice after the Lion has selected it for it's next meal.  It can try to evade and baulk, but if it can't flee the attack, then it must accept it's fate.  It's a cold world we live in.  The other alternative is for the weak to ally with the strong or become stronger itself.  Crying in the corner does nothing to change the situation.

I'm Australian by the way, but as a weaker Country we were smart enough to ally with the Americans.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 29, 2014, 08:37:10 AM »
its a never ending war.. what u re talking about? Judging your rationament i dont understand why u dont support terorism? what do u really want? Why do u take side of a killer and not of the other, its all random or what?
It's only never ending because the Israelis are TOO COMPASSIONATE.  Had they the mindset of the Palestinians they would simply eradicate the other of the map altogether.  ISRAEL could easily kill every man, women and child Palestinian but it's moral compass prevents it from doing so.  The same could never be said of the other side, who actually wrote A charter OUTLINING THEIR DESIRE TO KILL EVERY JEW ON THE PLANET.
V

T-REX007

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: July 29, 2014, 08:59:25 AM »
Somebody should conduct a poll of European nations asking them who THEY want for neighbors and who THEY would WANT to emigrate to their countries - Americans and Jews or Arabs - I wonder how the average European would respond ?

Ask the average European or ANYBODY IN THE WORLD who they would rather have for neighbors - millions of Jews or Arabs ?  ;D

We all KNOW what the answer would be, don't we ?

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #70 on: July 29, 2014, 09:01:05 AM »
Fuckin' arab.

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #71 on: July 29, 2014, 09:24:01 AM »
Somebody should conduct a poll of European nations asking them who THEY want for neighbors and who THEY would WANT to emigrate to their countries - Americans and Jews or Arabs - I wonder how the average European would respond ?

Ask the average European or ANYBODY IN THE WORLD who they would rather have for neighbors - millions of Jews or Arabs ?  ;D

We all KNOW what the answer would be, don't we ?
yeah, ask the germans in 33

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #72 on: July 29, 2014, 09:32:18 AM »
U.S. ancestors killed the Indians and took their lands so that they can make their own bullshit there.

U.S. killed Patel and Gupta, and took their lands?  I thought that was the British Empire.

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #73 on: July 29, 2014, 09:48:26 AM »
U.S. killed Patel and Gupta, and took their lands?  I thought that was the British Empire.
us killed almost anything theyve been in contact with. But they didnt kille patel and gupta, the british empire did. The confusion its made because native americans are also called indians because Columbus searched an alternative route to india and mistakenly found America instead, from here erroneusly naming the native americans - indians. Now fuck off

Simple Simon

« Reply #74 on: July 29, 2014, 09:52:12 AM »
e-kul will be 3rd place in the 'weekly mates wank tally' this week due to his increased posting frequency in this thread