Author Topic: What's the difference between the US and Israel? There is none.  (Read 42837 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: What's the difference between the US and Israel? There is none.
« Reply #75 on: July 29, 2014, 09:53:08 AM »
us killed almost anything theyve been in contact with. But they didnt kille patel and gupta, the british empire did. The confusion its made because native americans are also called indians because Columbus searched an alternative route to india and mistakenly found America instead, from here erroneusly naming the native americans - indians. Now fuck off

They are Native Americans, not Indians.  God bless you too!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: July 29, 2014, 10:07:04 AM »
They are Native Americans, not Indians.  God bless you too!

There is no concrete answer.

Some prefer Native American. Some prefer Indian. Then you can literally get several hundred different responses as others prefer their Tribal or Nation name.

I've driven through several reservations and typically when I see a school I see "Indian" in front of it so for many I suppose they can't find that term too offensive.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: July 29, 2014, 10:10:05 AM »
Dear potato head, learn your history: google land of Judea and the Hebrew Kingdome.  They both are more than 1500 years older than any muslim in the history of the world, so who really have the rights to Palestine? Ragheads who take the land from the jews, or jews who take it back?  

I wish Israel would just end it and blast Palestine and Hamas into oblivion. They want holy war; they want Jihad? GIVE IT TO THEM!!

It's the same old crap. Palestinians and Hamas  start popping off at the mouth about holy war and the Jews' blood, flowing through the streets, while firing rockets into their cities

Yet when Israel has had it and starts beating their @$$&$, they cry like sissies and run to the UN.

It's like someone, going to gym, calling a 300-lb monster a homo and slapping him in the face, only to act surprised when he pounds you into the floor and sends you to the hospital.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: July 29, 2014, 10:15:26 AM »
Some retarded Zionists want to take over Palestine because they believe it's now their land. Well, there have been people living their long before you including Jews who were in good relations with Palestinians. However, the Zionists coming mainly from Europe want wars and other bullshit so that they can sponsor both ends and make a profit.

Since this forum is full of U.S. citizens (notice how I don't say Americans) it makes one wonder what is the difference between the U.S. and Israel?

Both countries benefit on wars. BOTH COUNTRIES LIVE ON STOLEN LAND.

U.S. ancestors killed the Indians and took their lands so that they can make their own bullshit there.

Zionist want to take down Palestine (actually some don't - they want the war to continue - remember: chaos out of order);

this^
We have a tattered history for sure , there is no denying that.  The problem with you and your people , I'm assuming your Muslim or of Arabic descent , is anytime your given an inch you feel the need to sacrifice all you have just to take a mile.  My heart goes out to those people who are needlessly put in the middle of this by people they trust, I pray for them and I pray that all this comes to a peaceful end.  As for you, I'll bet it burns your ass to know that this big melting pot of ideas and understanding and respect for each other that we have developed here in the US could at any point if we choose destroy everything you had you have or ever will have in the blink of an eye.  We could take every piece of evidence that you , your Arab people your Muslim god have left on this earth and wipe it away and be home in time to watch Sunday night football.  But we choose not to because we believe no matter how retarded you beliefs are you have just as much right to exist as we do.  But don't push your fucking luck.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #79 on: July 29, 2014, 10:29:45 AM »
I wish Israel would just end it and blast Palestine and Hamas into oblivion. They want holy war; they want Jihad? GIVE IT TO THEM!!

It's the same old crap. Palestinians and Hamas  start popping off at the mouth about holy war and the Jews' blood, flowing through the streets, while firing rockets into their cities

Yet when Israel has had it and starts beating their @$$&$, they cry like sissies and run to the UN.

It's like someone, going to gym, calling a 300-lb monster a homo and slapping him in the face, only to act surprised when he pounds you into the floor and sends you to the hospital.
x2
Many people resent power because they themselves don't possess it and hate themselves because of it.  The libtards and Palestinian supporters are the types to resent a lion for killing a deer.  They don't see wonderful nature at work, they resent the lion's power and identify with the weakness of it's prey.  Muslims make me laugh, they rave on like they are all powerful and kings of the world, and the moment they are challenged they get their arses kicked from pillar to post.  They are an embarrassment to themselves, completely incapable of recognising their overt weakness that the rest of the world sees as clear as day.  The entire Islamic world could be considered connected to a mass delusion.  These are a people deeply disconnected from reality.

I find it hilarious how they all rave on about how they love death more than the jew loves life, so when the jews give them what they want they all cry like little bitches.  There is no pleasing some people, they beg for death, and when you give them what they want, they still aren't happy.
V

AmonRa

« Reply #80 on: July 29, 2014, 10:59:52 AM »
x2
Many people resent power because they themselves don't possess it and hate themselves because of it.  The libtards and Palestinian supporters are the types to resent a lion for killing a deer.  They don't see wonderful nature at work, they resent the lion's power and identify with the weakness of it's prey.  Muslims make me laugh, they rave on like they are all powerful and kings of the world, and the moment they are challenged they get their arses kicked from pillar to post.  They are an embarrassment to themselves, completely incapable of recognising their overt weakness that the rest of the world sees as clear as day.  The entire Islamic world could be considered connected to a mass delusion.  These are a people deeply disconnected from reality.

I find it hilarious how they all rave on about how they love death more than the jew loves life, so when the jews give them what they want they all cry like little bitches.  There is no pleasing some people, they beg for death, and when you give them what they want, they still aren't happy.

You my friend are some of the lowest scum on Earth. Enjoy your miserable little insect life.

And I hope you get to see the torture done on those people happen to you. You will be talking completely different.

In the meanwhile enjoy your easy life where you try to justify your inactivity while eating and doing muscle worship.

You are just looking for ways to justify the fact that you are a selfish egoistical brain dead materialist. If it was WW2 you would be probably one of those guys who tortured people in gas chambers because 'you enjoy your power'.

Seriously with the exception of a few people this forum seems to be practically taken over by low level of consciousness scum which has too much time.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 29, 2014, 11:02:12 AM »
You my friend and one of the lowest scum on Earth. Enjoy your miserable little insect life.
You and I are not friends.  And I am especially enjoying Israel's utter domination of Muslims, owning their minds the world over.  Good for them.

V

AmonRa

« Reply #82 on: July 29, 2014, 11:04:28 AM »
You and I are not friends.  And I am especially enjoying Israel's utter domination of Muslims, owning their minds the world over.  Good for them.

Read my post again. I added more about you, little insect.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 29, 2014, 11:14:48 AM »
Read my post again. I added more about you, little insect.
;D
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: July 29, 2014, 11:15:52 AM »

V

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #85 on: July 29, 2014, 11:22:42 AM »
It's basically a problem between sandmonkoids and the west has been towed into it thanks to some chooish supremacists.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 29, 2014, 11:27:30 AM »
V

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #87 on: July 29, 2014, 11:35:56 AM »
Btw, AnusRa. E Kul is not so far off the truth. I hope Israel grinds these insects with the boot of technology.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #88 on: July 29, 2014, 11:40:40 AM »
x2
Many people resent power because they themselves don't possess it and hate themselves because of it.  The libtards and Palestinian supporters are the types to resent a lion for killing a deer.  They don't see wonderful nature at work, they resent the lion's power and identify with the weakness of it's prey. 

So I imagine you view the holocaust in a similar way? The powerful lion (the Nazi's) sinking his teeth into the weaker deer (the Jews).
Nature at work.

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #89 on: July 29, 2014, 11:45:14 AM »
Btw, AnusRa. E Kul is not so far off the truth. I hope Israel grinds these insects with the boot of technology.

so at one point in history israelits were the strongest in the region and was normal (natural) to kill everybody else. Then at some other point in history the arabs were the mightiest and was normal to kill everybode  else. Now israel is back again the strongest force in the region and is normal that they are killing the insects , but if the insect are tryng to fight back (via terrorism as they dont have money= tanks) its outrageous. How do explain this syllogism from a sane mind perspective?

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
« Reply #90 on: July 29, 2014, 11:47:00 AM »
So I imagine you view the holocaust in a similar way? The powerful lion (the Nazi's) sinking his teeth into the weaker deer (the Jews).
Nature at work.
yup.. and if the deer was tryng to fight back (probably by bombing up concentration camps aka terrorism) they  ve would been bashed in the media by open minds like e kunt..what a piece of shit trol it is

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #91 on: July 29, 2014, 11:51:37 AM »
so at one point in history israelits were the strongest in the region and was normal (natural) to kill everybody else. Then at some other point in history the arabs were the mightiest and was normal to kill everybode  else. Now israel is back again the strongest force in the region and is normal that they are killing the insects , but if the insect are tryng to fight back (via terrorism as they dont have money= tanks) its outrageous. How do explain this syllogism from a sane mind perspective?

It's not outrageous if Hamabusa attack - they should fight as much as they can, but I do not feel obliged to be on their team. From my perspective I rather see the Israelis kill off these people. Having been around them and knowing their stories and attitudes I side with the choobaccas(the brown ones not the eastern Europe choos). Do I want any of this - no. Here in Eurabia you have constant pressure from official media and fellow leftist machinery that the Israelis are the murderers and the people from Jordan are the victims.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #92 on: July 29, 2014, 11:51:39 AM »
AmonRa,

I like your work. Keep it up.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: July 29, 2014, 12:14:58 PM »
Some retarded Zionists want to take over Palestine because they believe it's now their land. Well, there have been people living their long before you including Jews who were in good relations with Palestinians. However, the Zionists coming mainly from Europe want wars and other bullshit so that they can sponsor both ends and make a profit.

Since this forum is full of U.S. citizens (notice how I don't say Americans) it makes one wonder what is the difference between the U.S. and Israel?

Both countries benefit on wars. BOTH COUNTRIES LIVE ON STOLEN LAND.

U.S. ancestors killed the Indians and took their lands so that they can make their own bullshit there.

Zionist want to take down Palestine (actually some don't - they want the war to continue - remember: chaos out of order);

You my friend, are misinformed and delusional.

AmonRa

« Reply #94 on: July 29, 2014, 12:25:07 PM »
AmonRa,

I like your work. Keep it up.

Thank you for the support.

AmonRa

« Reply #95 on: July 29, 2014, 12:27:07 PM »
If I was 10 years younger I would probably get real mad now and post a 5 page post about how you are all wrong but I won't because I know better.

I know that there will be a few people that will read the thread and see who's right and who's wrong. There are always a few people who see through. Some of them will not even post and probably don't even have accounts here. However, those are the ones it's worth writing for.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #96 on: July 29, 2014, 01:03:53 PM »
There is no concrete answer.

Some prefer Native American. Some prefer Indian. Then you can literally get several hundred different responses as others prefer their Tribal or Nation name.

I've driven through several reservations and typically when I see a school I see "Indian" in front of it so for many I suppose they can't find that term too offensive.

Are Indians form India offended by this?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #97 on: July 29, 2014, 01:06:10 PM »
 ::)
L

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: July 29, 2014, 01:08:12 PM »
If I was 10 years younger I would probably get real mad now and post a 5 page post about how you are all wrong but I won't because I know better.

I know that there will be a few people that will read the thread and see who's right and who's wrong. There are always a few people who see through. Some of them will not even post and probably don't even have accounts here. However, those are the ones it's worth writing for.
shut the fuck up then you little K.unt.

MikMaq

« Reply #99 on: July 29, 2014, 01:19:43 PM »
In Israel they say america runs everything.

In American they say the jews run everything.

In Palestine they say the americans always favor the jews.

In canada they say its cold for six months of the year.

In Iran they say homosexuals are awsome.

Which of these is false ???