Author Topic: Gitting aggervated please help me....  (Read 1358 times)

sketer

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Gitting aggervated please help me....
« on: February 01, 2006, 06:16:04 PM »
Ok I was just wonderin how come when I was doing 130LB on flat bench presses 15x and the last two sets 12x I was gitting sore in my chest and feeling it the next day,but now I am doing 140 10x and 7x the last two sets and not feeling a dam thing...I love the aftermath the next day of feeling sore and knowing you actually acheived a workout but it's just not happening.
Also the other problem is barbell curls...I was doing just 45LB 35x for 3 sets straight and that little bloodvane in the bicep would show everyday and now I am doing 55LB like 20x and 15x the last two sets and that bloodvane is staying down and I am not sore....What is the key to getting that vane to stay up?
But most of all why dont I feel any soreness anymore???How do I git it bak I mena I kno its a stupid question cas som of u may not like the soreness but I do so how can I git it bak or the real question I am asking is do I need to move up in weight MORE!!!!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: Gitting aggervated please help me....
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2006, 07:16:54 PM »
Are you concerned with growth or achieving DOMS? Because they're not related.
:

JUSTJAXX

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2006, 11:03:37 PM »
stop doing 15-35 reps for biceps, increase your weight by a LOT and shoot for 8-12 reps

are you pushing hard or stopping the set when you hit a certain amount of reps?  do you stop at 12 when you can hit more?  when you're reading those magazines and getting your routines, when they say 10-12 reps per set, they mean if you can do 12 reps in all your sets, then you need to raise the weight.  find yourself poundages that are challenging.

ask yourself several questions:
1. are you doing full range reps
2. using enough weight
3. are you feeling your exercises or simply going thru the movements

now, on the real, it seems like you dont know much...go to amazon.com and pick up arnolds enyclopedia of bodybuilding and read it twice

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2006, 03:51:31 PM »
I agree your doing way to many reps. Also sorness dose decrease over time if you train consistantly ;)
P

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2006, 04:14:20 PM »
-Keep reps 8-12
-Vary the exercises by using dumbbells sometimes.
-Add some cheats, partials, negatives sometimes.