Author Topic: Impeachment? Hahahaha  (Read 3876 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Impeachment? Hahahaha
« on: July 29, 2014, 01:43:12 PM »
Republicans Have Lost Control of the Impeachment Plot They Hatched
http://news.yahoo.com/republicans-lost-control-impeachment-plot-hatched-175655572.html

The impeachment debate is another example of fringe conservative ideology hurting the establishment's election chances. House Speaker John Boehner knows that, which is why he said Tuesday that impeachment is a "scam" created by Democrats to motivate their base to vote and donate ahead of the midterm elections, according to the Associated Press. That's half true. Democrats are fundraising off impeachment, but this conversation was started by Sarah Palin and her fans.

First they gave us the lawsuit.  HAHAHAHAHA.  That worked really well.   Now they bring us the impeachment.  HAHAHAHAHA.  Good job.  Hillary 2016 thanks you.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Impeachment? Hahahaha
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2014, 01:47:10 PM »
More nonsense from failed liberal crack pots like yourself.  The only ones pushing impeachment were failed liberals suckering other failures like yourself out of $ for donations to stave off the impending beating in the mid terms

http://news.yahoo.com/republicans-lost-control-impeachment-plot-hatched-175655572.html

The impeachment debate is another example of fringe conservative ideology hurting the establishment's election chances. House Speaker John Boehner knows that, which is why he said Tuesday that impeachment is a "scam" created by Democrats to motivate their base to vote and donate ahead of the midterm elections, according to the Associated Press. That's half true. Democrats are fundraising off impeachment, but this conversation was started by Sarah Palin and her fans.

First they gave us the lawsuit.  HAHAHAHAHA.  That worked really well.   Now they bring us the impeachment.  HAHAHAHAHA.  Good job.  Hillary 2016 thanks you.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 01:49:31 PM »
Says the midget who has spent all his time dreaming of Obama being impeached.   ::)

Seriously.... life must really suck when you have to even flip flop on your delusions all the time.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2014, 01:51:54 PM »
Says the midget who has spent all his time dreaming of Obama being impeached.   ::)

Seriously.... life must really suck when you have to even flip flop on your delusions all the time.

I don't want to see Obama impeached and be a martyr for his failed presidency.

I prefer he languish for 2 years in squalor and failure - lose the senate and his presidency go down in utter ruin and flames as he gets zero done   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2014, 02:50:00 PM »

I prefer he languish for 2 years in squalor and failure - lose the senate and his presidency go down in utter ruin and flames as he gets zero done   

^^ This post brought to you by a diseased brain at conflict with it's own delusions.

You don't want to see Obama impeached but yet have whined and cried for that for 6 years now?  Gotcha.   ::)

Impeached = martyr.  Gotcha.   ::)

You are an idiot.  Gotcha. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2014, 03:56:25 PM »
^^ This post brought to you by a diseased brain at conflict with it's own delusions.

You don't want to see Obama impeached but yet have whined and cried for that for 6 years now?  Gotcha.   ::)

Alright Benny, look. I've analyzed your posts (which doesn't take much) and you have literally have brought ZERO debate or even mild discussion to any of your posts. Out of all seriousness I think you're on here just to irritate and name call. You have nothing to bring to the table. No argument, no debate no nothing. 240 for example is bias left but at least he brings an argument. Same with (sometimes) RRCore, blacken007, option d and most of the other leftists on here but you, you have nothing but name calling.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2014, 04:12:23 PM »

Hillary? Only libs like you are dumb enough to vote for someone who was a major part of Obama's failure. Fuck, the dumbing down of America continues.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2014, 04:15:04 PM »

Yeah cause failfagbama is doing so great.   Lmfao!!!

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2014, 04:19:32 PM »
I think more democrats have broached the subject of impeachment.  It's just another weak attempt to rally the base and distract the electorate from the complete clusterfuck the Obama Presidency has become.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2014, 05:51:15 PM »
Alright Benny, look. I've analyzed your posts (which doesn't take much) and you have literally have brought ZERO debate or even mild discussion to any of your posts. Out of all seriousness I think you're on here just to irritate and name call. You have nothing to bring to the table. No argument, no debate no nothing. 240 for example is bias left but at least he brings an argument. Same with (sometimes) RRCore, blacken007, option d and most of the other leftists on here but you, you have nothing but name calling.

Seeing how you think I am Benny, the only response to that is :

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2014, 05:51:56 PM »
Yeah cause failfagbama is doing so great.   Lmfao!!!

Gay talk again?
Projecting false assumptions onto other people you don't even know
helps you with your BBC obsession?  Is that it?  Life is difficult
enough being a midget and living in the ghetto.  Rather than seeking meds
for the mental instability you have given yourself with your self loathing,
you instead attempt to feel better with projections.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2014, 06:14:49 PM »

Oh please...you've been calling for impeachment and jail time for years....your brain not working right tonight???
A

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2014, 06:33:14 PM »

Oh please...you've been calling for impeachment and jail time for years....your brain not working right tonight???

A sign of mental illness is the constant need to change one's opinion and deny they ever believed in such prior. 
This pussy just knows that the only thing getting impeached is Obama's nuts off his chin.  But he secretly hopes for that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2014, 06:37:49 PM »
A sign of mental illness is the constant need to change one's opinion and deny they ever believed in such prior. 
This pussy just knows that the only thing getting impeached is Obama's nuts off his chin.  But he secretly hopes for that.

Lol.   Epic jealosy on your part that iam in great shape and you are fat

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2014, 06:41:19 PM »
I thought I was skinny and frail?  According to you.  Now I am fat?   You can't stick with a constant opinion because you are just a self loathing pile of shit.  HAHAHAHAH  Assuming something about me?  No surprise.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2014, 06:44:08 PM »
suck it bitchez!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2014, 06:50:39 PM »
I thought I was skinny and frail?  According to you.  Now I am fat?   You can't stick with a constant opinion because you are just a self loathing pile of shit.  HAHAHAHAH  Assuming something about me?  No surprise.

Skinny fat hipster. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2014, 07:10:42 PM »

you really do have a serious brain injury

do you realize how easy it is to do a search and see all the times you wished for impeachment and even started threads about it

shit man, if you seriously can't remember that you need to go seek medical help

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2014, 07:12:18 PM »
Skinny fat hipster. 

Make up your mind.  Am I skinny or fat?  Your self loathing delusions need to be consistent.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2014, 07:14:20 PM »
you really do have a serious brain injury

do you realize how easy it is to do a search and see all the times you wished for impeachment and even started threads about it

shit man, if you seriously can't remember that you need to go seek medical help

HAHAHAHA.  Nothing like a piss poor hypocrite to change his opinion and pretend he never said anything the opposite just a month ago. 

Cognitive dissonance can be a bitch for midgets apparently as it is the excessive mental stress and discomfort experienced by an individual who holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values at the same time or  is confronted by new information that conflicts with existing beliefs, ideas, or values. Included, stress and discomfort may also arise within an individual who holds a belief and performs a contradictory action or reaction.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2014, 07:20:51 PM »
I take it you two homos never heard of people being skinny fat - which both of you who dont lift apparently are

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2014, 07:29:46 PM »
I take it you two homos never heard of people being skinny fat - which both of you who dont lift apparently are

So this is your answer now?  Can't stay consistent huh?

Cognitive dissonance can be a bitch for midgets apparently as it is the excessive mental stress and discomfort experienced by an individual who holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values at the same time or  is confronted by new information that conflicts with existing beliefs, ideas, or values. Included, stress and discomfort may also arise within an individual who holds a belief and performs a contradictory action or reaction.

Which brings us back to your little habit of assuming you know anything about anyone.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2014, 08:03:31 PM »

Impeachment is a slap on the wrist for this fraud. Are you kidding. If this clown was were ever vetted they would find out a hell of lot more than just being born in Kenya.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2014, 11:15:38 PM »
More nonsense from failed liberal crack pots like yourself.  The only ones pushing impeachment were failed liberals suckering other failures like yourself out of $ for donations to stave off the impending beating in the mid terms

What.  The.  Fck.

333386/soul crusher, YOU, me, and Coach have been the LOUDEST voices for impeachement on getbig.  now you say LURKER was the only one pushing for it?   Dude, this is BEYOND silly.  

And Chaffertz and Palin were demanding impeachment LONG before this new crap about blaming Dems for it.
http://chaffetz.house.gov/

33, I'm seriously sitting here with my mouth wide open - in disbelief - that you just said the only one pushing for impeachment were libs like LurkerNoMore.  

LOL... come on dude.... you and I have been saying it for months, maybe longer.  I'm pretty sure we agreed 2 years ago that F&F was an impeachable offense...

You said it in 2010
Obama is nothing more than a vile communist traitor who needs either impeachment or banishment to Elba as a result of his actions. 

Now you are saying only libs were the ones talking about it?    

I"m baffled.  I feel like there's nothing to talk about on getbig anymore if this is where the conversation stands.  You are running from 2, 3, 4 years of saying obama needs to be impeached.  You're adopting the Repubs position that arose THIS WEEK that suddenly, Dems are to blame for impeachment talk.

Obama is finally on the ropes with almost 1/2 the nation demanding impeachement, and repubs are tripping all over themselves to forgive him lol.   Enjoy whatever crap obama gives us under exec order in the next 2.5 years... ya had a chance to boot him and didn't even want it lol.  

I dont know what we're debating here on getbig anymore, I really don't lol.  How long til football season?   I'm completely baffled at this post, man.  You're my favorite political getbigger not named roger bacon.  What gives man?  I miss the old 333386.  He'd be shitting all over libs and RINOs who went soft, right as obama's about to have F&F and benghazi take over CourTV for all the clueless swing voters, and more importantly, actually face charges for his crimes.   You'd let him walk on them because, um, it may help with a few elections?  Trade justice for political gain, right?  Ugh, that hurts to type, man :(  :(

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2014, 06:11:31 AM »
What.  The.  Fck.

333386/soul crusher, YOU, me, and Coach have been the LOUDEST voices for impeachement on getbig.  now you say LURKER was the only one pushing for it?   Dude, this is BEYOND silly.  

And Chaffertz and Palin were demanding impeachment LONG before this new crap about blaming Dems for it.
http://chaffetz.house.gov/

33, I'm seriously sitting here with my mouth wide open - in disbelief - that you just said the only one pushing for impeachment were libs like LurkerNoMore.  

LOL... come on dude.... you and I have been saying it for months, maybe longer.  I'm pretty sure we agreed 2 years ago that F&F was an impeachable offense...

You said it in 2010
Now you are saying only libs were the ones talking about it?    

I"m baffled.  I feel like there's nothing to talk about on getbig anymore if this is where the conversation stands.  You are running from 2, 3, 4 years of saying obama needs to be impeached.  You're adopting the Repubs position that arose THIS WEEK that suddenly, Dems are to blame for impeachment talk.

Obama is finally on the ropes with almost 1/2 the nation demanding impeachement, and repubs are tripping all over themselves to forgive him lol.   Enjoy whatever crap obama gives us under exec order in the next 2.5 years... ya had a chance to boot him and didn't even want it lol.  

I dont know what we're debating here on getbig anymore, I really don't lol.  How long til football season?   I'm completely baffled at this post, man.  You're my favorite political getbigger not named roger bacon.  What gives man?  I miss the old 333386.  He'd be shitting all over libs and RINOs who went soft, right as obama's about to have F&F and benghazi take over CourTV for all the clueless swing voters, and more importantly, actually face charges for his crimes.   You'd let him walk on them because, um, it may help with a few elections?  Trade justice for political gain, right?  Ugh, that hurts to type, man :(  :(

HAHAHAHA.  So what you are saying is that these two biggest aren't just back pedaling.... they are actually doing the Tour De Force on a unicycle in reverse?