Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman - Get Well - Full Hip Replacement surgery  (Read 67852 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2014, 01:44:01 PM »
I have no scientific data, but I blame Blackeyed Peas for this.

A strong theory no doubt but clearly my medical school education trumps your theory. Grits did this to Ronnie. No man can abuse grits for years and expect to dance for free. I only hope Ronnie sees the light and can live grit free post-surgery.
a

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2014, 01:44:13 PM »
Because they Didn't accomplish what those champions did and all that they can latch onto is the drug aspect. That in their mind if they took as much as him, maybe just maybe they could have looked like that...that is the inner lie. Also, to follow a sport/culture/lifestyle where drugs are a permanent part and then commenting on how it's "all drugs" when said champion deteriorates is a bit hypocritical.

Well said

the trainer

« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2014, 01:50:18 PM »
Coleman is a worthless lying sack of crap and drugs and deserves everything bad that will be visited upon him.  Thank you Jayzus indeed.

He is reaping exactly what he has sown and deservedly so.  What an ignorant turd.  He deserves what he has done to himself.

Hey basement dwelling virgin did you hear ronnie asking for you or anybody else sympathy,  what have you done with your life apart from talking shit about people who did something with theirs you fucking loser.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2014, 02:28:18 PM »
Getbiggers prefer to have several hobbies that they are mediocre at as opposed to being good at one.

Professional athletes worldwide wish they could trade their accomplishments in to be underachieving getbiggers who still will get old and break down anyways.

How is it that some of you, who see yourselves as the pinnacle of humanity, can find so much joy in the inevitable deterioration of accomplished people, especially when they are not complaining or blaming anyone for their deterioration? Is there an underlying jealousy and craving  to see peoples downfall? Why would such important, accomplished getbiggers be familiar with feelings such as jealousy?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2014, 02:50:46 PM »
lot of angry steroid users in this thread cause their "hero" (oh brother) was criticized, hopefully you dumbfucks will ruin your bodies just like he did and die in your 50s.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2014, 02:52:32 PM »
there is nothing to criticize the great ronnie coleman for

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 30, 2014, 02:56:23 PM »

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 30, 2014, 02:59:51 PM »
Ronnie "lighweight babyyyyyy"
Weights "ya think?"

;D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2014, 04:00:05 PM »

lol

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2014, 04:10:52 PM »

There's your future........Avascular necrosis.  LOL

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2014, 04:13:30 PM »
That's the dude with the low pecs, huge arms, right...

the trainer

« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2014, 04:19:39 PM »
are you a steroid user going to war against the weights in the gym too by any chance?

My body is what 99% of the world population consider as being ideal: athletic, muscular but not too much, healthy, so im perfectly satisfied with it.

You are a skinny twinky shit of course you have to be happy looking like  a boy cause you dont have what it takes to be a real apha male

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2014, 04:54:27 PM »
Hey basement dwelling virgin did you hear ronnie asking for you or anybody else sympathy,  what have you done with your life apart from talking shit about people who did something with theirs you fucking loser.

*SNICKER*

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #63 on: July 30, 2014, 06:26:15 PM »
Arnold hardly trained legs in comparison to Coleman, and Arnold has also had hip replacement.

The majority of people that get hip replacements are not bodybuilders. Same with knee replacements. It's called getting old. Your
body falls apart. I can speak from experience.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #64 on: July 30, 2014, 07:39:32 PM »
The majority of people that get hip replacements are not bodybuilders. Same with knee replacements. It's called getting old. Your

Wouldn't mind being bone on bone with you stud.

no homo

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 30, 2014, 08:00:57 PM »
Wouldn't mind being bone on bone with you stud.

no homo

Is this supposed to make "some" of "us" jealous?   ;D

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #66 on: July 30, 2014, 08:26:08 PM »
Arnold's admitted he's had cosmetic work done.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 30, 2014, 09:42:32 PM »
Last instagram post.

Yeah Buddy on the road to recovery. One hip down and one hip to go. I'd like to thank everybody in the world who prayed for me during this procedure. I truly love you guys and thanks for the inspiration. I truly would not exist without y'all support. God has truly blessed me with this talent and blessed me with true people who love and care about me in this world. You guys are the best, it's so unbelievable that y'all have supported me all these years even though I'm no longer actively competitive. God bless and you guys and may all you guys honestly and truly realize your hopes and dreams as I have achieved all mine. Gotta say it again God Bless my Family, Fans and Family, Can't survive without my RCSS family either, God Bless all you guys and thanks for your undying love and support. We gone take this thing all the way to the too especially now that I'm getting me 2 brand new hips, Yrah Buddy, it's on now @rcssdirector and the rest of you guys, @jhorcss it's time to pick up the pace. #yeahbuddy #lightweightbaby #aintnothingbutapeanut #whatupval #whatupjamilleah #whatuploveofmylifesusan #whatupsusielolasophialaila #timetogetbacktobeingbigbigronFollow
juzuchieri, ihavnolyfe, trinisean and 4,948 others like this.
kalantyrenko

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 30, 2014, 09:48:17 PM »
so who s next, cutler, ruhl, yates?

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 30, 2014, 09:57:48 PM »
Last instagram post.

Yeah Buddy on the road to recovery. One hip down and one hip to go. I'd like to thank everybody in the world who prayed for me during this procedure. I truly love you guys and thanks for the inspiration. I truly would not exist without y'all support. God has truly blessed me with this talent and blessed me with true people who love and care about me in this world. You guys are the best, it's so unbelievable that y'all have supported me all these years even though I'm no longer actively competitive. God bless and you guys and may all you guys honestly and truly realize your hopes and dreams as I have achieved all mine. Gotta say it again God Bless my Family, Fans and Family, Can't survive without my RCSS family either, God Bless all you guys and thanks for your undying love and support. We gone take this thing all the way to the too especially now that I'm getting me 2 brand new hips, Yrah Buddy, it's on now @rcssdirector and the rest of you guys, @jhorcss it's time to pick up the pace. #yeahbuddy #lightweightbaby #aintnothingbutapeanut #whatupval #whatupjamilleah #whatuploveofmylifesusan #whatupsusielolasophialaila #timetogetbacktobeingbigbigronFollow
juzuchieri, ihavnolyfe, trinisean and 4,948 others like this.
kalantyrenko

Coleman is terrified. And justly so. 

He's still a worthless liar that deserves what's happening to him and if suffering saves him from his past and shows others the folly of what he is, so be it.   Some might say, "But what if Ronnie's reading this?!"

Coleman reads? 

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 30, 2014, 09:59:17 PM »
if you think he looks like  a wreck right now, just wait until after the operation, if he survives.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #71 on: July 30, 2014, 10:01:14 PM »

Pellis, Ronnie is younger than I am (I turn 52 on the 15th) that's young for hip replacement unless you're Bo Jackson. Now, read my next post.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #72 on: July 30, 2014, 10:11:12 PM »
Because that is all he has. That is what defines him. He basically just said that.
He really cannot do anything else, because that is what he knows, but what he loves as well. Everybody on here can agree that the "iron" gets into mind and blood. But, many of us have developed other hobbies. He hasn't. He hasn't learned to transfer that energy and desire to something else.
He will continue hammering away at it until his body is totally torn down. Which is unfortunate.I believe it's bitterness and jealousy. Because they Didn't accomplish what those champions did and all that they can latch onto is the drug aspect. That in their mind if they took as much as him, maybe just maybe they could have looked like that...that is the inner lie. Also, to follow a sport/culture/lifestyle where drugs are a permanent part and then commenting on how it's "all drugs" when said champion deteriorates is a bit hypocritical.

He knows Police work. Besides that I agree with you and relate to that 100%. All of my life since I was 11-12 I spend 80% of time in the gym. I never believed In training light on any body part. Heavy heavy heavy, even today. When you've been training this long and heavy shit wares down. Admittedly, at least in my case, it's probably a mental disorder. Don't get me wrong, I train my clients carefully but as far as I'm concerned, I don't practice what I preach on myself and it's starting to take it's toll. My hips are fine but my knees are slowly giving out. I've had meniscus surgery 10 years ago and the other is torn (non training related) but I was told at the time of my first surgery, that by the time I'm sixty (or before) I'd be a prime candidate for double knee replacement. Today, I still train heavy and feel guilty if I don't. It's completely mental.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 30, 2014, 10:22:05 PM »
He knows Police work. Besides that I agree with you and relate to that 100%. All of my life since I was 11-12 I spend 80% of time in the gym. I never believed In training light on any body part. Heavy heavy heavy, even today. When you've been training this long and heavy shit wares down. Admittedly, at least in my case, it's probably a mental disorder. Don't get me wrong, I train my clients carefully but as far as I'm concerned, I don't practice what I preach on myself and it's starting to take it's toll. My hips are fine but my knees are slowly giving out. I've had meniscus surgery 10 years ago and the other is torn (non training related) but I was told at the time of my first surgery, that by the time I'm sixty (or before) I'd be a prime candidate for double knee replacement. Today, I still train heavy and feel guilty if I don't. It's completely mental.

Coach I'm over 50 and what saved me was walking away from powerlifting at 24.  I still trained hard but as a corporate exec with a family I only had so much time with all my travel.  Ronnie has already had at least one major spinal fusion surgery and walks like his lower back is a mess (I wonder about his knees).  I just had a cervical injection this week and my neck issues stem from college football and a mountain bike crash in 02.

It's hard to take down the weights but you can still get great results with circuit type training with lower weights.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #74 on: July 30, 2014, 10:24:54 PM »
Ronnie has a couple hours to get a couple more babies made before surgery.

nurses are biting their nails in anticipation