Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman - Get Well - Full Hip Replacement surgery  (Read 67821 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #125 on: July 31, 2014, 12:51:25 PM »
This is more like it actually..I'd be a stud regardless. You'll forever be a bitter loser

COOL BUILD ENZO....both versions.. have good genetic look even at smaller version,see the hardness and added size and hard work and drugs just supersized your old version...

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: July 31, 2014, 12:53:03 PM »
Just the finishing touch  ;D

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #127 on: July 31, 2014, 12:56:49 PM »
COOL BUILD ENZO....both versions.. have good genetic look even at smaller version,see the hardness and added size and hard work and drugs just supersized your old version...

Thanks flex, I'm very conservative with my use. Diet and training before anything

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #128 on: July 31, 2014, 12:59:22 PM »
Thanks flex, I'm very conservative with my use. Diet and training before anything
cool,,on the physique side what separates one from say physique drug wise compared to an open bber competitior,and is it that offseason a physique guy doesn't blow up or go too far out of shape?and its assumed all top physique guys are on something...

backday

• Getbig III
« Reply #129 on: July 31, 2014, 01:02:01 PM »
This is more like it actually..I'd be a stud regardless. You'll forever be a bitter loser

Very good physique, before and after.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: July 31, 2014, 01:05:48 PM »
What happens when ronnie's on the job during a steroid bust and he's bigger than the guys he's putting away for doing what he is to a lesser degree.

Hate to break it to you but a lot of cops juice.

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #131 on: July 31, 2014, 01:06:53 PM »
cool,,on the physique side what separates one from say physique drug wise compared to an open bber competitior,and is it that offseason a physique guy doesn't blow up or go too far out of shape?and its assumed all top physique guys are on something...

Physique guys tend to run smaller doses and don't use gh or insulin. There's also no need to go on some huge offseason bulk. I up the cals and work for size but still keep fairly lean. It's all about being shredded and forming a broad shoulder, tiny waist illusion in Physique

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: July 31, 2014, 01:19:15 PM »

Good build man, minus the tats ;D  All these suffragettes on here thinking you're going to drop dead at fifty with conservative use, lol  I know guys in there fifties and sixties who've been life long users and still look good, can put guys in their twenties to shame.  I know there is no guarantee of anything ...life is a crap shoot.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #133 on: July 31, 2014, 01:35:49 PM »
Physique guys tend to run smaller doses and don't use gh or insulin. There's also no need to go on some huge offseason bulk. I up the cals and work for size but still keep fairly lean. It's all about being shredded and forming a broad shoulder, tiny waist illusion in Physique
FIGURED...THANKS FOR REPLY..

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #134 on: July 31, 2014, 06:19:49 PM »
Wouldn't mind being bone on bone with you stud.

no homo

Yet we are separated by the ocean.

I share your pain and desire.

(At some point, saying "no homo" loses all meaning)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: July 31, 2014, 06:20:24 PM »
Arnold's admitted he's had cosmetic work done.

A Hollywood star??? Shocking!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #136 on: July 31, 2014, 06:26:35 PM »
Yet we are separated by the ocean.

I share your pain and desire.

(At some point, saying "no homo" loses all meaning)

;D

Nice to see you posting here again bro

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: July 31, 2014, 06:26:56 PM »
Pellis, Ronnie is younger than I am (I turn 52 on the 15th) that's young for hip replacement unless you're Bo Jackson. Now, read my next post.

Yes, it is quite young.

Some choose to live their life focused on living long, safely and comfortably. Ronnie, like a few others, choose to achieve a dream they so
passionately desire and many would die in the attempt. Ronnie has achieve something that few ever will and seems very happy and
content with that. There's always a trade off and always a price to pay.

Yes, most people get hip replacement after 70 yrs or so. But most people don't really make a mark in this world. They will soon be forgotten. At least in bodybuilding Ronnie will always be remembered. "Big deal" you say? Fair enough. Muhammad Ali has paid a price for being a legend punching people instead of flexing his muscles. Big deal.

But to him and countless of others it is. They both made a mark in this world. It's not always about living long.

I don't think he has any regrets.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: July 31, 2014, 06:29:18 PM »
some people lift weights to stay healthy and good looking, a goal known as fitness, not to become "bodybuilders" (drugs, thongs, g4p, compulsive lying, death in your 50s).
Last time i checked we re posting on a forum about "Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness " so yeah "bodybuilders" and fit guys are going to meet and confront, this is to be expected.

It s ok if you want to be the biggest and die in your 50s, some prefer to stay small and live longer. Often people who have others things in their lives, kids ...To each his own.

I d add in connie roleman case that it s completely irresponsible to father so many children while abusing his body the way he  did. He won plastic trophies but he sure wont win any father of the year award. Hard to tell if he s an hypocrit with the christian bullshits or just dumb, probably a mix of both. MY take on this is that he s an irresponsible hypocrit dumbass and that you have to be quite an immature mental midget to worship him.

He made a much better living as a bber than a cop. But as far as churning out the kids -- I don't know. As long as he has been able to provide for them.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: July 31, 2014, 06:31:31 PM »
;D

Nice to see you posting here again bro

I go in phases. The more I post here the more pathetic my personal life is.

I'll will be posting a lot now.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: July 31, 2014, 06:32:30 PM »
I LIKE HIM ,,he was interesting...he got a lot bigger on gh15 website...

He long left the gh15 site but yes he's gotten a lot more jacked than those anorexic days.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #141 on: July 31, 2014, 06:33:09 PM »
I go in phases. The more I post here the more pathetic my personal life is.

I'll will be posting a lot now.

What was her name my friend?  :D 8)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #142 on: July 31, 2014, 07:00:18 PM »
I'm not hating on Ronnie-but this post brings up a few valid points-
At the end of the day, it is kind of strange that folks on here worship/admire guys like Ronnie-
It is irrelevant that his drug of choice  was steroids and whatever else...at the end of the day, he abused drugs very badly.
He fathered all those children, and will most likely be on the taxpayers dole(if he's not already) come very soon...
Point being that if a broke meth head fathered nine children(or how ever many he has), was starting to have health issues and was living off the system, there would be outrage instead of compassion.
The sad truth is, Ronnie is not all that different-

Yeah, but Ronnie wasn't a crackhead. I don't think there really is a comparison between a bodybuilder and a homeless drug addict.  Bodybuilders, although they abuse ped's, do a lot of exercise and try and eat reasonably well.  Not only that, they push the boundaries, and they provide a spectacle for the rest of us, an odd curiosity in human development.  They experiment with their bodies which in turn gives others an idea of the potential outcomes of such experimentation.  In my eyes such people are mavericks, not to be hated but applauded for their rebellious lifestyle which in turn sticks it to the man.

And as for his financial situation, I haven't heard anything about him being on welfare, so that just sounds like rumour and speculation.
V

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #143 on: July 31, 2014, 07:11:12 PM »
He may live long enough to regret his stupidity or he may not.  Its not a matter of wishing ill upon this buffoon as  he more than took care of that himself by turning his body into a toxic dump. 

He's scared, just not "running scared" because he couldn't outrun a snail going downhill.    If he lives, he lives.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #144 on: July 31, 2014, 07:17:06 PM »
Coleman.   Dudes, Coleman.  Crazy physique. Unmatched arms. Unmatched back. Coleman.
a

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
Re: Ronnie Coleman - Get Well - Full Hip Replacement surgery
« Reply #145 on: August 01, 2014, 06:06:55 AM »
I sincerely hope he recovers, one of the greatest bodybuilding behemoths of all time.

Live by the thong, die by the thong.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #146 on: August 01, 2014, 06:43:00 AM »
Full hip replacement tomorrow. Saw it on Instagram a few days ago and just a few minutes ago. Sorry, can't copy it from my phone.
                                             no big deal i had 6 hip replacements myself, doctor installed a zipper for easier access now. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
F

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: August 01, 2014, 07:13:33 AM »
Yeah, but Ronnie wasn't a crackhead. I don't think there really is a comparison between a bodybuilder and a homeless drug addict.  Bodybuilders, although they abuse ped's, do a lot of exercise and try and eat reasonably well.  Not only that, they push the boundaries, and they provide a spectacle for the rest of us, an odd curiosity in human development.  They experiment with their bodies which in turn gives others an idea of the potential outcomes of such experimentation.  In my eyes such people are mavericks, not to be hated but applauded for their rebellious lifestyle which in turn sticks it to the man.

And as for his financial situation, I haven't heard anything about him being on welfare, so that just sounds like rumour and speculation.

You've got a point but you also are forgetful of a certain number of shady things related to Ronnie's place in the BB industry. Ronnie also pushed supplements, fart powders and made a living thanks to a snake oil industry which aims primarily at gullible insecure young men. That is consubstantial to pro Bbing itself, Ronnie was like all the others: a con artist. If only those guys were honest about their drug use, you wouldn't have this now classic theme of the Bber falling from grace to cautionary tale.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: August 01, 2014, 07:25:29 AM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!