Author Topic: 2014 Olympia - Kai Greene will win the O by George Farah  (Read 28633 times)

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
Re: Does Kai even have ANY chance of getting a Sandow?
« Reply #100 on: September 02, 2014, 05:07:40 PM »
"

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Does Kai even have ANY chance of getting a Sandow?
« Reply #101 on: September 02, 2014, 05:12:17 PM »
No, it is Phil Heath looking awesome that limits him.  Kai Greene, two years ago, almost beat him. If Kai comes like that and Phil is off, we will have a new winner.

I agree , if both are on Phil wins , if Heath if off and Kai is dead on the money he can beat him.

mayan

• Getbig II
Re: WHY KAI WILL WIN THE 2014 OLYMPIA by George Farah
« Reply #102 on: September 02, 2014, 05:14:09 PM »
Then how did Chris Dickerson end up being Mr. O in the early 1980s?

Arnold posed nekkid as did Larry Scott, in eras FAAAAAAR more conservative than today.

Scott, Schwarzenegger, and Dickerson: Two nude posers, one openly gay (and black).....TEN MR. OLYMPIA TITLES among them.

Agreed, all this "won't let him win because of his past" is nonsense.  The IFBB knows pageantry doesn't appeal to the masses and never will.  And even if it were the masses they wanted to attract, it still wouldn't matter.  Kim Kardashian is the undisputed biggest celebrity in the world (as far as media attention and paparazzi go, yes there are more iconic celebrities) and it all started with Ray J's dick in her mouth on a sex tape.  The general public doesn't seem to care.  ::)

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
Re: 2014 Olympia - Kai Greene will win the O by George Farah
« Reply #103 on: September 02, 2014, 05:17:51 PM »
Kai already won the Olympia in 2012.  ;)

Funny, being Phil got straight firsts.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #104 on: September 02, 2014, 05:19:26 PM »
Funny, being Phil got straight firsts.

Settle down Phil you already have the check and the Sandow, let us have our fun.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: September 02, 2014, 05:25:41 PM »
Settle down Phil you already have the check and the Sandow, let us have our fun.

Kai will be back trolling the produce isle in no time.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #106 on: September 02, 2014, 09:46:03 PM »

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #107 on: September 02, 2014, 09:57:39 PM »
Sorry, it's going to be:

1. Phil

2. Wolf

3. Kai

Phil is SO impressive. Has anyone seen him lately?

Kai's latest instagram update was very mediocre. He has been on a downhill tumble since 2011-2012 while Wolf has CLEARLY picked up his game a lot (let's see about those lower legs this year. You know he's working at it. And you know he is not the type to get implants. I doubt he even uses synthol).

Mark my words.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #108 on: September 02, 2014, 10:12:15 PM »
Sorry, it's going to be:

1. Phil

2. Wolf

3. Kai

Kai's latest instagram update was very mediocre. He has been on a downhill tumble since 2011-2012 while Wolf has CLEARLY picked up his game a lot (let's see about those lower legs this year. You know he's working at it. And you know he is not the type to get implants. I doubt he even uses synthol).

Mark my words.
That's my prediction as well. Phil has no competition whatsoever. (unless wolf did some adjustment we didn't see yet)
Kai is on his way out. I saw Phil a year ago and he looked  unbelievable! Because of all the negative posts about him I didn't expect to much. Boy was I wrong. I've seen most of the Athletes over the year but no one looked as perfect as Heath. His muscle flow and proportions are just unmatched by Kai. (not even talking about the shoulders to Traps ratio) Ever since, I know you cant lose money if you bet on him.lol
If there is a  better Bodybuilder It would be very much a miracle at this point!
Team Heath!

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #109 on: September 02, 2014, 10:43:35 PM »
Sorry, it's going to be:

1. Phil

2. Wolf

3. Kai

Mark my words.

That's how the placings should have went last year. Kai was gifted 2nd IMO.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #110 on: September 03, 2014, 01:34:25 AM »

;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #111 on: September 03, 2014, 01:46:16 AM »
LMAO,,, HAHA ALL YOU KAI nuthuggers and grapefruit worshippers, your hero is about to cry in this picture, lol just wait till they announce him 4th this year.  :-* :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #112 on: September 03, 2014, 02:04:21 AM »
That's how the placings should have went last year. Kai was gifted 2nd IMO.

of course he was

it was an OUTRAGE last year IMO

and some of the more serious BB board (let's be honest this is a BB board but look at the G+O... it's just a warzone really for the savages like me) REALLY believe Wolf got robbed and some VERY knowledgable lower tier pros and gurus are predicting WOLF at 2 this year.

Kai is losing it physically.

And Wolf is gaining. He definitely, in my opinion, had his drug protocol off in past years. I'm going to ignore his calves because Kai has NO traps ( a much bigger issue IMO).

And Kai's flow has sucked since he went for all this size. He used to look OK, back when he put a major dent on his future with grapefruit, skateboard pic, white towel, watermellon, Jimmy Z production, muscle hunk photo shoots, etc etc etc. Who knows what we don't know about Kai.

But that's not the point.

On physique alone, it is

1. Phil

2. Wolf

A FAR FAR FAR back 3 is Kai

no doubt 3 is Kai. There is NO doubt. He is better than everyone behind him. But he simply doesn't compare to Wolf and Phil. His flow SUCKS. I believe he is the biggest gear abuser of all of them (phil on the other hand I believe is the smartest. look at alll of their faces. Kai used to be descent looking even good looking before he blew up... hmmmm. why does he look like Alien or rather Predator now? HE looks awful facially).

just sayin. Everyone's entitled to an opinion. But if Wolf doesn't get 2nd this year the "the gift" may be phil, but kai will be the recipient of one too many if he does get that silver.

whitewidow

« Reply #113 on: September 03, 2014, 03:29:27 AM »
who would you guys rather look like? kai,Phil,Rhoden or wolf. I def wouldn;t want to look like Kai or wolf. I think Phil does look the best and I rather look like Phil or Rhoden. fuck that mss monster look. kai looks too much like ronnie in a way and wolf is also just ugly big. I go with a Phil Heath look or a shawn Rhoden look anyday. bring back the tight waists and nice mid-sections. I can't believe Ronnie won that many years! he maybe deserved 1 or 2 mr. O titles. Tremendous insulin usage can be seen in a physique like kai and wolf same problem ronnie had towards the last 4 years.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: September 03, 2014, 07:12:50 AM »
who would you guys rather look like? kai,Phil,Rhoden or wolf. I def wouldn;t want to look like Kai or wolf. I think Phil does look the best and I rather look like Phil or Rhoden. fuck that mss monster look. kai looks too much like ronnie in a way and wolf is also just ugly big. I go with a Phil Heath look or a shawn Rhoden look anyday. bring back the tight waists and nice mid-sections. I can't believe Ronnie won that many years! he maybe deserved 1 or 2 mr. O titles. Tremendous insulin usage can be seen in a physique like kai and wolf same problem ronnie had towards the last 4 years.

I'd wanna keep my skin, face and calves but structurally I'd like to look like Wolf for sure. Wolf is freaky big but it all flows well, even with the lack of calves.
I think what makes his body look "ugly" offseason is because he's pale as a ghost and has a weird facial structure... But dieted down and with a tan he looks like a jacked up Duke Nukem  ;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #115 on: September 03, 2014, 07:13:50 AM »

id like to look like wolf

good mass and skeletal width to dazzle the honeys

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: September 03, 2014, 07:15:24 AM »
id like to look like wolf

good mass and skeletal width to dazzle the honeys
You already have the acne part down, you're halfway there bud.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #117 on: September 03, 2014, 07:16:11 AM »
You already have the acne part down, you're halfway there bud.
dont stop believing

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #118 on: September 03, 2014, 10:39:04 AM »
fuck that, Wolf has a sick look, would Love to look like Wolf, small waist, wide as fuck, canon delts, Guy is impressive in person, no homo

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #119 on: September 03, 2014, 11:00:28 AM »
Kai is looking very fat still for 3 weeks out

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #120 on: September 03, 2014, 04:42:12 PM »
fuck that, Wolf has a sick look, would Love to look like Wolf, small waist, wide as fuck, canon delts, Guy is impressive in person, no homo

If I was Wolf, then I would bang the step daughter while the wifey is shopping for chicken & meat at Costco...

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #121 on: September 03, 2014, 05:19:05 PM »

Impressive turtle shell bellies on these Hebrew athletes

drmarkp

• Getbig III
« Reply #122 on: September 03, 2014, 05:59:05 PM »
Then how did Chris Dickerson end up being Mr. O in the early 1980s?

Arnold posed nekkid as did Larry Scott, in eras FAAAAAAR more conservative than today.

Scott, Schwarzenegger, and Dickerson: Two nude posers, one openly gay (and black).....TEN MR. OLYMPIA TITLES among them.

How? Because back in the day, Dickerson was more dignified and 'closeted' than Kai.. Scott's time was before 'no homo', and bodybuilders posing in a jock strap was considered 'art'... As for Arnold, this was pre-internet, and the public didn't even know about his nude posing till he stopped competing... Still, there's a big difference between taking a few nude posing pics and getting your dick sucked on film...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #123 on: September 03, 2014, 06:25:30 PM »
How? Because back in the day, Dickerson was more dignified and 'closeted' than Kai.. Scott's time was before 'no homo', and bodybuilders posing in a jock strap was considered 'art'... As for Arnold, this was pre-internet, and the public didn't even know about his nude posing till he stopped competing... Still, there's a big difference between taking a few nude posing pics and getting your dick sucked on film...
although I do not agree with Kai losing cause of grapefruit, he simply will not win cause Phil is better, however I have to side with your point here in your post, nude bodybuilder were artistic and there was no shame in it whatsoever in that era and Chris Dickerson didn;t get his dick sucked in public like Kai so McWay's example are weak in comparison although I do agree with McWay that it does not alter the judges score sheet

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: September 03, 2014, 07:24:49 PM »
although I do not agree with Kai losing cause of grapefruit, he simply will not win cause Phil is better, however I have to side with your point here in your post, nude bodybuilder were artistic and there was no shame in it whatsoever in that era and Chris Dickerson didn;t get his dick sucked in public like Kai so McWay's example are weak in comparison although I do agree with McWay that it does not alter the judges score sheet

I assume this fellating on Greene was not done by his then-girlfriend, Dayana Cadeau.