Author Topic: MSNBC has lowest ratings in nearly a decade - LMFAO!!! Ha Ha Ha!!!  (Read 4729 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
so little impact,

yet we must blame it for so much

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
so little impact,

yet we must blame it for so much

No shit.  And when everyone claims the MSM is all a liberal slant, I guess they mean Fox.  Since the majority watch it, it can be considered MSM.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Right, because Fox all by itself is seen by more viewers than the ENTIRE REST OF THE MEDIA all combined.

Dumbest assertion ever. Fox gets good ratings because it is literally the only tv news channel that ISNT left leaning...but compared to the rest of the media its just a drop in the bucket.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Right, because Fox all by itself is seen by more viewers than the ENTIRE REST OF THE MEDIA all combined.

Dumbest assertion ever. Fox gets good ratings because it is literally the only tv news channel that ISNT left leaning...but compared to the rest of the media its just a drop in the bucket.

FOX NEWS 2013 RATINGS MORE THAN MSNBC, CNN, HLN COMBINED
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/12/16/Fox-News-competition

In terms of cable news, FOX has more than everyone else combined.
In terms of talk radio, lol, it's not even close - Conservatives DESTROY liberal radio.

So those 2, boom, we can give them to the right-wing, not the left.

Now we can look at wed (drudge still kills everyone) and print (national review?)

I'd like to see proof that liberals still control the news lol...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
FOX NEWS 2013 RATINGS MORE THAN MSNBC, CNN, HLN COMBINED
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/12/16/Fox-News-competition

In terms of cable news, FOX has more than everyone else combined.
In terms of talk radio, lol, it's not even close - Conservatives DESTROY liberal radio.

So those 2, boom, we can give them to the right-wing, not the left.

Now we can look at wed (drudge still kills everyone) and print (national review?)

I'd like to see proof that liberals still control the news lol...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!  Exactly my point.  You would have thought it would have been obvious, but guess this was just another time little Johnny was slow up on the uptake.

Makes me chuckle every time I see someone post about what the main stream media is doing....

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
HAHAHAHAHAHA!  Exactly my point.  You would have thought it would have been obvious, but guess this was just another time little Johnny was slow up on the uptake.

Makes me chuckle every time I see someone post about what the main stream media is doing....

It's easy to say "Libs control the news"

But there's so much bragging of "Fox has more viewers than all of you combined!" and "nobody even watches msnbc" and "print media is dead!"

And please, whoever wants to prove the lib media rules, do NOT throw in non-new stuff.  If you're going to tell us the weather channel and Friends and American idol are liberal brainwashing, um, that's just weak soup.

NEWS - show us the libs still rule it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
Ok, now throw in ABC, NBC, and CBS.Throw in the spanish channels too  ::)

These are non-cable channels and these networks control most of the programming on tv, and all of them push left-leaning content.

The belief that FOX NEWS (a cable channel) has more reach and influence than the rest of the media combined is incredibly stupid and dishonest.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Re: MSNBC has lowest ratings in nearly a decade - LMFAO!!! Ha Ha Ha!!!
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2014, 08:47:29 AM »

But there's so much bragging of "Fox has more viewers than all of you combined!" and "nobody even watches msnbc" and "print media is dead!"

And please, whoever wants to prove the lib media rules, do NOT throw in non-new stuff.  If you're going to tell us the weather channel and Friends and American idol are liberal brainwashing, um, that's just weak soup.

+ 1.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2014, 08:56:30 AM »
In the least surprising news of the day . . . .

I understand why the people who watch that network can have a distorted view of what's going on in the country.  Horrible network.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2014, 09:10:48 AM »
very few people still watch this terrible network.   their influence is shrinking, no doubt.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2014, 09:14:43 AM »
very few people still watch this terrible network.   their influence is shrinking, no doubt.

It is unwatchable on all levels

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2014, 09:16:38 AM »
It's a liberal jedi mind trick

no one watches them yet they've tricked more than half the nation that in the last two elections that these are not the candidate's you're looking for

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2014, 09:19:50 AM »

bump

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2014, 09:25:46 AM »
Ok, now throw in ABC, NBC, and CBS.Throw in the spanish channels too  ::)

These are non-cable channels and these networks control most of the programming on tv, and all of them push left-leaning content.

The belief that FOX NEWS (a cable channel) has more reach and influence than the rest of the media combined is incredibly stupid and dishonest.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2014, 09:40:53 AM »
It is unwatchable on all levels

even the anchors aren't hot.  you can watch FOX with volume down and appreciate the aesthetics... although HLN destroys fox... robin meade (?) is a legit beauty queen.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2014, 09:42:45 AM »

wait a minute, so now ABC wide world of sports is liberal brainwashing?  this is when repubs lose credibility and appear paranoid.  You can't just "lump in" espn, ABC with MSNBC.  Sorry, I know FOX loves to do this, but ABC is showing bullshit soap operas right now, so no, that doesn't count.

Count ABC nightly news, definitely!  Anything news-related, yes!

Someone show me the % of left vs right, when it comes to NEWS.   Cause sorry, but seinfeld reruns at 730 pm aren't filling the population with obama's vision lol.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2014, 10:13:25 AM »
wait a minute, so now ABC wide world of sports is liberal brainwashing?  this is when repubs lose credibility and appear paranoid.  You can't just "lump in" espn, ABC with MSNBC.  Sorry, I know FOX loves to do this, but ABC is showing bullshit soap operas right now, so no, that doesn't count.

Someone show me the % of left vs right, when it comes to NEWS.   Cause sorry, but seinfeld reruns at 730 pm aren't filling the population with obama's vision lol.

I watched the Mr. Universe contest on Wide World of Sports in the late 1970's and then years later I voted for Bill Clinton and Barrack Obama

You do the math

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2014, 10:18:39 AM »
I watched the Mr. Universe contest on Wide World of Sports in the late 1970's and then years later I voted for Bill Clinton and Barrack Obama

You do the math

What are you 50 yo?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2014, 10:30:16 AM »

See the article a while back where a survey showed only 7% of journalists nationwide identify with the republican party..

7%.

Sounds about right based on real world experience.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2014, 10:40:54 AM »

Is the one in the middle their love-child?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2014, 10:51:20 AM »
See the article a while back where a survey showed only 7% of journalists nationwide identify with the republican party..

7%.

Sounds about right based on real world experience.

See, I view that because people who MAKE the news are the hard-hitting republicans.  They get shit done.

Libs tend to be the wimps that just tag along and gossip, so of course, they become the reporters that tells us what the Alpha CEOs and kickass people of the world are actually doing.

Now, how the individuals "identify" and what slant the CEO (usually a doer, not a weak ass lib) chooses to use to make dem sponsor dollars, are two different things.  I'd guess 99% of mcdonalds frontline workers are Dems, and 99% of mcdonalds boardroom decision makers are repubs.  Know what i mean?   

So I disagree that who reporters (a liberal activity by definition) tend to "identify" with has anything to do with that the republican-ass CEO puts on his network.

So I'm still waiting for the link to proof Libs control news media.  source?