Author Topic: Global warming myth is dead: More cold temperatures, no hurricanes  (Read 23281 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Global warming myth is dead: More cold temperatures, no hurricanes
« Reply #100 on: September 19, 2014, 08:54:04 AM »
And, darn it to heck, them polar caps keep growing.

No, no, no!
You are supposed to ignore the real world simply because NASA, an agency who gets its funding from a government made up mostly of libtards that keep pushing the environmentalist agenda, tells you so.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #101 on: September 19, 2014, 12:14:07 PM »
No, no, no!
You are supposed to ignore the real world simply because NASA, an agency who gets its funding from a government made up mostly of libtards that keep pushing the environmentalist agenda, tells you so.

You people are so fucking amusing...

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: September 20, 2014, 05:40:07 AM »
It's like a bizzaro world or some shit. These morons keep posting false articles that are opinion pieces of people with no education in the field. For example right there in the NASA link you can see the amt of ice melt in different regions. Either NASA has incorrect info or MCWAY is lying, wonder which one it is. Let's see, people who dedicate their lives to studying climate or a bible thumping right wing nut case?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: September 20, 2014, 08:33:02 AM »
No, no, no!

Yes the fossil fuel industry is broke and powerless with no influence at all were as the enviromentalist's is controling everything.

Try thinking instead of just repeating what they tell you on your favorite tv shows.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: September 20, 2014, 09:43:11 AM »
You people are so fucking amusing...

We could say the same for you and your fellow pine lover, Necrosis.

Listening to you two chirp about BS that repeatedly gets chopped down with each passing year has had me in stitches. I won't speak for Dario; but if I had a guess, I'd say he's equally as tickled by your blind devotion to treehugging tripe.

It's like a bizzaro world or some shit. These morons keep posting false articles that are opinion pieces of people with no education in the field. For example right there in the NASA link you can see the amt of ice melt in different regions. Either NASA has incorrect info or MCWAY is lying, wonder which one it is. Let's see, people who dedicate their lives to studying climate or a bible thumping right wing nut case?

Speaking of buffoonery personified, here he is.

It is bizarro world. Treehuggers say ice is supposed to have melted away. Ice is still there and increasing in volume.....Bizarro world goofies still claim global warming is melting that ice away.

Once again, the projection by your treehugging buddies continue to come up false. And like the clue-bereft simpleton that you are, you attack the source, when you can't refute the actual facts.

Explain why, for the umpteenth time, these polar caps are "baffling" to the green goofballs who swore up and down that they were to have melted away.

Now what should I believe, the caps that are there in increasing size, or an environmental pine-humping imbecile who checked his brain at the door to believe foolishness, driven by POLITICAL ideology not actual (and literally, in this case) cold-hard FACTS?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #105 on: September 20, 2014, 09:57:55 AM »
No, no, no!

You mean like those guys who got stuck in the very ice, that they swore before God and four more white people, wasn't supposed to be there and had melted away?

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: September 20, 2014, 10:52:40 AM »

Listening to you two chirp about BS that repeatedly gets chopped down with each passing year has had me in stitches. I won't speak for Dario; but if I had a guess, I'd say he's equally as tickled by your blind devotion to treehugging tripe.

My "blind devotion to treehugging tripe"? Please, do point out exactly what I said to make you suspect I am a treehugger, much less a blindly devoted one. I'm waiting asshole.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: September 20, 2014, 11:04:37 AM »

The evidence has only gotten stronger, hence the 97% consensus across the globe. Only idiots like you indoctrinated by right wing propaganda without the ability to think question it.

It is bizarro world. Treehuggers say ice is supposed to have melted away. Ice is still there and increasing in volume.....Bizarro world goofies still claim global warming is melting that ice away.

Tons of ice has melted, the antartic is crippled, for the first time in history the ice sheet is collapsing, green land is losing ice at an alarming rate, the artic has increased in density due to packing, with an overall loss. We both can't be right, you rely on your distrust for al gore, and I will rely on satellite images and intense scientific analysis ::)

Once again, the projection by your treehugging buddies continue to come up false. And like the clue-bereft simpleton that you are, you attack the source, when you can't refute the actual facts.

Explain why, for the umpteenth time, these polar caps are "baffling" to the green goofballs who swore up and down that they were to have melted away.
That was never said, in fact look at the new predictions for ice loss, no one with any education would say anything so stupid, sounds like you get your information from political sources.

Now what should I believe, the caps that are there in increasing size, or an environmental pine-humping imbecile who checked his brain at the door to believe foolishness, driven by POLITICAL ideology not actual (and literally, in this case) cold-hard FACTS?
What do you mean in size? increasing the amt of ice? that's not happening at all, you are a liar.

Again you are a fucking liar.

http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/WorldOfChange/sea_ice.php

"Since 1978, satellites have monitored sea ice growth and retreat, and they have detected an overall decline in Arctic sea ice. The rate of decline steepened after the turn of the twenty-first century. In September 2002, the summer minimum ice extent was the lowest it had been since 1979. Although the September 2002 low was only slightly below previous lows (from the 1990s), it was the beginning of a series of record or near-record lows in the Arctic.
The new lows, combined with poor wintertime recoveries from 2004 to 2007, heralded a sharpening in the rate of decline in Arctic sea ice. Since 2002, ice extent at the summer minimum has not returned to anything approaching the long-term average (1979-2000)."

This is where any facts you can come up with orginated, that is NASA controls the sattelites etc any major measuring was done by them, so I am to believe that they are lying and that your right wing nutjob links are right?

Want more liar?

"In the summer of 2007, Arctic sea ice extent set a record low in early August—more than a month before the end of the melt season. That September, the preferred northern navigation route through the Northwest Passage opened. In the following years, summer sea ice had some relatively higher extents, though nothing approaching normal conditions. Then in 2012, a new record low was set—more than 700,000 square kilometers below the 2007 minimum"

Growing huh?
http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2014/may/19/doubling-of-antarctic-ice-loss-revealed-by-european-satellite

"Antarctica is shedding 160 billion tonnes a year of ice into the ocean, twice the amount of a few years ago, according to new satellite observations. The ice loss is adding to the rising sea levels driven by climate change and even east Antarctica is now losing ice.

The new revelations follows the announcement last week that the collapse of the western Antarctica ice sheet has already begun and is unstoppable, although it may take many centuries to complete."

Can you post that neat link about c02 cooling the atmosphere again? that was really interesting ::) Seriously stop, you are being manhandled because you are a liar. I would just leave now, the thread is already bad enough. You posting fake info, retardedly mis-represented info, supporting known frauds etc.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #108 on: September 20, 2014, 11:36:24 AM »
The evidence has only gotten stronger, hence the 97% consensus across the globe. Only idiots like you indoctrinated by right wing propaganda without the ability to think question it.

If the evidence had been getting stronger, the treehugger crew wouldn't have been busted falsifying data; NOR would they find it "baffling" as to why ice keeps increasing in spots where they swear it's supposed to be gone.

But, like most sheep, you equate consensus with accuracy. That's yypical of left-winged propaganda minus the ability to think or question or see the blatantly obvious, as is chiding someone of using right-wing propaganda while using left-wing propaganda.

Tons of ice has melted, the antartic is crippled, for the first time in history the ice sheet is collapsing, green land is losing ice at an alarming rate, the artic has increased in density due to packing, with an overall loss. We both can't be right, you rely on your distrust for al gore, and I will rely on satellite images and intense scientific analysis ::)

Al Gore relies on the same CRAP that you do. And, like you, he contiues to spew that nonense, despite the facts to the contrary.

That was never said, in fact look at the new predictions for ice loss, no one with any education would say anything so stupid, sounds like you get your information from political sources.

Oh, it's been said. That's why they keep scramlbling for excuses as to why those pesky caps aint cooperating with their predictions.

What do you mean in size? increasing the amt of ice? that's not happening at all, you are a liar.

Again you are a fucking liar.

http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/WorldOfChange/sea_ice.php

"Since 1978, satellites have monitored sea ice growth and retreat, and they have detected an overall decline in Arctic sea ice. The rate of decline steepened after the turn of the twenty-first century. In September 2002, the summer minimum ice extent was the lowest it had been since 1979. Although the September 2002 low was only slightly below previous lows (from the 1990s), it was the beginning of a series of record or near-record lows in the Arctic.
The new lows, combined with poor wintertime recoveries from 2004 to 2007, heralded a sharpening in the rate of decline in Arctic sea ice. Since 2002, ice extent at the summer minimum has not returned to anything approaching the long-term average (1979-2000)."

This is where any facts you can come up with orginated, that is NASA controls the sattelites etc any major measuring was done by them, so I am to believe that they are lying and that your right wing nutjob links are right?

I don't care what you believe, Einstein. The facts are what they are. Your screaming "liar" like a pentulant child doesn't change that.

Want more liar?

"In the summer of 2007, Arctic sea ice extent set a record low in early August—more than a month before the end of the melt season. That September, the preferred northern navigation route through the Northwest Passage opened. In the following years, summer sea ice had some relatively higher extents, though nothing approaching normal conditions. Then in 2012, a new record low was set—more than 700,000 square kilometers below the 2007 minimum"

Bring whatever you got, goofball.

Growing huh?
http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2014/may/19/doubling-of-antarctic-ice-loss-revealed-by-european-satellite

"Antarctica is shedding 160 billion tonnes a year of ice into the ocean, twice the amount of a few years ago, according to new satellite observations. The ice loss is adding to the rising sea levels driven by climate change and even east Antarctica is now losing ice.

The new revelations follows the announcement last week that the collapse of the western Antarctica ice sheet has already begun and is unstoppable, although it may take many centuries to complete."

Can you post that neat link about c02 cooling the atmosphere again? that was really interesting ::) Seriously stop, you are being manhandled because you are a liar. I would just leave now, the thread is already bad enough. You posting fake info, retardedly mis-represented info, supporting known frauds etc.

YEP!! GROWING!!

http://news.heartland.org/newspaper-article/2014/05/15/someone-tell-record-polar-ice-cap-it-should-be-melting

Here's more of that so-called melting ice on which you can chew.

http://talkingabouttheweather.wordpress.com/2014/07/01/antarctic-sea-ice-hits-second-all-time-record-in-a-week/

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: September 20, 2014, 11:46:10 AM »
My "blind devotion to treehugging tripe"? Please, do point out exactly what I said to make you suspect I am a treehugger, much less a blindly devoted one. I'm waiting asshole.

You mean other than THIS?

Global warming isn't disputed because last winter was cold anymore than the earth being round isn't disputed because it looked flat last time you went up your local hill and looked around.

The evidence is pretty convincing that the earth is warming. What's up for debate are two things: first, whether the cause of the warming is caused by us (i.e. anthropogenic global warming) or merely the result of natural long-term warming and cooling cycles that are natural. Second, if it's caused by us whether we need to do anything and, if so, what that is.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: September 20, 2014, 01:07:18 PM »
If the evidence had been getting stronger, the treehugger crew wouldn't have been busted falsifying data; NOR would they find it "baffling" as to why ice keeps increasing in spots where they swear it's supposed to be gone.

But, like most sheep, you equate consensus with accuracy. That's yypical of left-winged propaganda minus the ability to think or question or see the blatantly obvious, as is chiding someone of using right-wing propaganda while using left-wing propaganda.

Al Gore relies on the same CRAP that you do. And, like you, he contiues to spew that nonense, despite the facts to the contrary.

Oh, it's been said. That's why they keep scramlbling for excuses as to why those pesky caps aint cooperating with their predictions.

I don't care what you believe, Einstein. The facts are what they are. Your screaming "liar" like a pentulant child doesn't change that.

Bring whatever you got, goofball.

YEP!! GROWING!!

http://news.heartland.org/newspaper-article/2014/05/15/someone-tell-record-polar-ice-cap-it-should-be-melting

Here's more of that so-called melting ice on which you can chew.

http://talkingabouttheweather.wordpress.com/2014/07/01/antarctic-sea-ice-hits-second-all-time-record-in-a-week/

I literally just posted data and direct quotes from NASA (the same info this moron is using) that completely contradicts you. Nice try with your opinion articles on one month of ice (cherry pick much?) written by a moron. Seriously just stop, you are obviously incorrect, NASA itself is refuting you, you are a moron with no education.

The heartland institute? really?

You mean the James L Taylor that has repeatdly been caught lying and mis representing research? odd you keep selecting frauds, might be because you are on the side of faith not fact, emotions not reason.

http://www.climatesciencewatch.org/2013/02/14/james-taylor-misinterprets-study-by-180-degrees/

I also want you to get this through your stupid fucking head.

"A recent literature review found that out of 13,950 peer-reviewed climate science studies since 1991, only 24 reject human-caused global warming."

No one agrees with you expect your nut case big oil buddies moron.  Oil and gas is literally the only one fighting this, the debate is done, it's settled, the only people that matter have made a conclusion, it's warming up and it's us.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: September 20, 2014, 02:45:34 PM »
I literally just posted data and direct quotes from NASA (the same info this moron is using) that completely contradicts you. Nice try with your opinion articles on one month of ice (cherry pick much?) written by a moron. Seriously just stop, you are obviously incorrect, NASA itself is refuting you, you are a moron with no education.

Tell that to my Bachelor's degree in engineering, goofy one.

The heartland institute? really?

Yes, really. Attacking the source, as usual, because it doesn't match your treehugging tripe. Oh, I guess 2+2 isn't 4 anymore, beause the Heartland Institute reported it as such.

You mean the James L Taylor that has repeatdly been caught lying and mis representing research? odd you keep selecting frauds, might be because you are on the side of faith not fact, emotions not reason.

http://www.climatesciencewatch.org/2013/02/14/james-taylor-misinterprets-study-by-180-degrees/

I also want you to get this through your stupid fucking head.

"A recent literature review found that out of 13,950 peer-reviewed climate science studies since 1991, only 24 reject human-caused global warming."

No one agrees with you expect your nut case big oil buddies moron.  Oil and gas is literally the only one fighting this, the debate is done, it's settled, the only people that matter have made a conclusion, it's warming up and it's us.

I don't depend on consensus to determine what is and isn't accurate. I leave that to brickheads like you.

There's no debate settled, no matter how much you squeal like a stuck pig that it is. And perenially wathcing treehuggers like you twist themselves in knots, trying to explain why caps that were to have melted havent, why temperature have been neutral for decades, etc., just make for more slapstick entertainment with those with common sense.

Incidentally (and unfortunately) I don't have any buddies in "big oil". But, just to further skwere this gibberish of yours.....

http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterferrara/2013/11/12/the-coming-revelation-of-the-global-warming-fraud-resembles-the-obamacare-lie/

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 20, 2014, 02:58:11 PM »
You mean other than THIS?

Ah yes. Except, that statement doesn't make me a tree-hugger in any way, shape or form. In fact, I challenge you to point out a single non-factual statement in that quote, and if you can't I'm kindly suggesting that you shut the fuck up. And just to make your job easier, let me expand on that statement:

The facts are the facts: there is an observed and well-documented warming trend. That it was colder in your neck of the woods, doesn't mean there isn't a warming trend globally, anymore than the fact that you, for example, lost weight doesn't mean the the average weight in the U.S. hasn't increased. Similarly, that it was an unusually cold winter across the whole Western Hemisphere doesn't mean there isn't a warming trend globally either: a trend is, by definition, composed of multiple samples and outliers are entirely possible in the samples without necessarily affecting the trend.

What's at issue - and the source of much debate - is whether the trend is caused by humans and our activities (e.g. burning hydrocarbons) or is part of a natural warming/cooling cycle, akin to what has previously happened on the planet according to indirect evidence. That has not been established and so calling for changes in our behavior based solely on the fact that there's a warming trend is silly. There may be other reasons to change some of our behaviors - some legitimate, some not and some silly and some serious - but "because it causes global warming" isn't one of those reasons yet. Could it become one? It's possible - the jury's still out on that and I'll wait until there's enough evidence before reaching a conclusion. Because you see, I, unlike you, am a scientist and I know how to read models, examine the evidence and reach rational conclusions.

Again, if you think that anything in the above paragraphs is false or incorrect, point it out explicitly and provide a reference to back up your assertion. Don't just flap your gums in my general direction (or button-mash your keyboard as the case may be) and pretend that you are forming a cogent argument based on evidence and good science.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: September 20, 2014, 02:59:31 PM »
Why do issues of this type always exampled by folks from the extreme opposite sides? Some possibly over zealous environmentalist site situations which suggest the world will come to and end soon if we don't take drastic measures to change things. On the other side, we have folks who believe nothing has changed and everything suggesting otherwise is hogwash.

Over the last 4,600,000,000 years of the history of this world, the climate has undergone many changes, from inferno to ice age, from oceans of water to vast deserts. Obviously most of this happened without the influence of humans. Clearly humans didn't cause the ice age nor did we make great bodies of water and continents disappear since we didn't even exist.

There is every logical reason to believe that the mere existence of 7 billion people on this planet has an effect on the environment. Add to this the advances we've made since the stone age in the use of "tools" to enhance our existence and there is bound to be some negative impact on the planet. What is a little amusing is when humans think they can control natural events, especially those which happen over a very long period of time.

If we are headed for global warming, it probably isn't all due to human's misuse of the earths resources. Some of this is undoubtedly natural occurrence. I find it difficult to accept that an increase in hurricanes is a prime example of our negative impact on the planet. Is it not possible that the weather shifts overtime? When we have an El Nino year, is this solely because we've abused the earth in someway that affects weather patterns? I suspect not.

7 billion people chopping at the earth's resources or just being here taking up space is bound to have an effect. Without much doubt, I believe the continuing immergence of new and sometimes deadly viruses is a direct result of overpopulation. Could it be nature's way of fighting back? Possibly. All one has to do is look at what happens when other species overpopulate to understand that this often produces very negative results such as disease and petulance.

On a personal level, I make a weak attempt at being conservative in my use of the earth's resources. I doubt shutting off unneeded lights, not driving unnecessarily and in general watching my consumption has much effect on the world, but it makes me feel good to be doing something.    

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: September 20, 2014, 03:08:07 PM »

Yes, really. Attacking the source, as usual, because it doesn't match your treehugging tripe. Oh, I guess 2+2 isn't 4 anymore, beause the Heartland Institute reported it as such.

I don't depend on consensus to determine what is and isn't accurate. I leave that to brickheads like you.

There's no debate settled, no matter how much you squeal like a stuck pig that it is. And perenially wathcing treehuggers like you twist themselves in knots, trying to explain why caps that were to have melted havent, why temperature have been neutral for decades, etc., just make for more slapstick entertainment with those with common sense.

Incidentally (and unfortunately) I don't have any buddies in "big oil". But, just to further skwere this gibberish of yours.....

http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterferrara/2013/11/12/the-coming-revelation-of-the-global-warming-fraud-resembles-the-obamacare-lie/

LOL you are getting dominated :D

You just keep moving to more bullshit spewed by idiots. The man you are quoting has no education in climatology, he is a known liar etc. I will certainly attack the source of the info if it's a known right wing thinktank with a history of telling lies.

So you are comfortable with all the lies you have told in this thread? you didn't even address the fact that you are supporting frauds, you just google another fucking nut jobs non sense.

The title alone indicates how biased the fucking article is.  He mentions Obamacare, al gore, random insult, conspiracy theories, eugenics etc you are a fucking non-critically thinking moron.  

The author Peter Ferrara is a lawyer, is this who you take your climate science from? Lawyers? if you are a engineer would you have sociologists build something? Fucking moron.

Heartland is funded by big oil. That is a fact as well, you don't mind these biases? of course you don't you believe what feels good to you, like baby jesus.

Just look at some of the nutty shit this guy says.

http://www.desmogblog.com/peter-ferrara

You are a shitty person.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: September 20, 2014, 04:04:21 PM »

How does a Bachelor's degree in engineering qualify you as an expert in climatology?  ::)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: September 20, 2014, 04:49:45 PM »
How does a Bachelor's degree in engineering qualify you as an expert in climatology?  ::)

Earlier in this thread Mcway called himself an expert, based on the fact that he owns a thermometer so....

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: September 21, 2014, 05:30:26 AM »
How does a Bachelor's degree in engineering qualify you as an expert in climatology?  ::)

I never claimed it did. But, our resident treehugger claimed I had no education. My bachelors' degree would say otherwise.

Earlier in this thread Mcway called himself an expert, based on the fact that he owns a thermometer so....

Ummm....NOOOOOOOO!!! I never called myself an expert. Try that one again.

Why do issues of this type always exampled by folks from the extreme opposite sides? Some possibly over zealous environmentalist site situations which suggest the world will come to and end soon if we don't take drastic measures to change things. On the other side, we have folks who believe nothing has changed and everything suggesting otherwise is hogwash.

Over the last 4,600,000,000 years of the history of this world, the climate has undergone many changes, from inferno to ice age, from oceans of water to vast deserts. Obviously most of this happened without the influence of humans. Clearly humans didn't cause the ice age nor did we make great bodies of water and continents disappear since we didn't even exist.

There is every logical reason to believe that the mere existence of 7 billion people on this planet has an effect on the environment. Add to this the advances we've made since the stone age in the use of "tools" to enhance our existence and there is bound to be some negative impact on the planet. What is a little amusing is when humans think they can control natural events, especially those which happen over a very long period of time.

If we are headed for global warming, it probably isn't all due to human's misuse of the earths resources. Some of this is undoubtedly natural occurrence. I find it difficult to accept that an increase in hurricanes is a prime example of our negative impact on the planet. Is it not possible that the weather shifts overtime? When we have an El Nino year, is this solely because we've abused the earth in someway that affects weather patterns? I suspect not.

7 billion people chopping at the earth's resources or just being here taking up space is bound to have an effect. Without much doubt, I believe the continuing immergence of new and sometimes deadly viruses is a direct result of overpopulation. Could it be nature's way of fighting back? Possibly. All one has to do is look at what happens when other species overpopulate to understand that this often produces very negative results such as disease and petulance.

On a personal level, I make a weak attempt at being conservative in my use of the earth's resources. I doubt shutting off unneeded lights, not driving unnecessarily and in general watching my consumption has much effect on the world, but it makes me feel good to be doing something.   

And THERE IT IS, the cruz of all this global warming mess: Making you feel good about doing something. And, per certain politicians and celebrities, you'd feel even better if you drove juice boxes disguised as cars, have toilet paper rationed to you, and let Uncle Sam determine when (or if) you can drive, and (of course) higher taxes to pay for all this stuff.

What you do, in terms of lights and gas, is just common sense (to say nothing of saving you money on your fuel and electric bills).

As for global warming, the operative word you mentioned is "IF". There's a huge difference between stating that such is a possibility and proclaiming that we're going to fry or freeze (depending on which decades you cach certain treehuggers), if we don't do X, Y, Or Z whihc again usually involves surrendering one's freedoms, tax dollars, and use of fossil fuels....all while the aforementioned treehuggers blatantly consume those very items.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: September 21, 2014, 06:23:47 AM »
Ah yes. Except, that statement doesn't make me a tree-hugger in any way, shape or form. In fact, I challenge you to point out a single non-factual statement in that quote, and if you can't I'm kindly suggesting that you shut the fuck up. And just to make your job easier, let me expand on that statement:

The facts are the facts: there is an observed and well-documented warming trend. That it was colder in your neck of the woods, doesn't mean there isn't a warming trend globally, anymore than the fact that you, for example, lost weight doesn't mean the the average weight in the U.S. hasn't increased. Similarly, that it was an unusually cold winter across the whole Western Hemisphere doesn't mean there isn't a warming trend globally either: a trend is, by definition, composed of multiple samples and outliers are entirely possible in the samples without necessarily affecting the trend.

To borrow from the immortal words of Mr. T's Clubber Lang character from Rocky III, "I reject the challenge, because Avxo is NO challenge. But, I'll be more than happy to beat on him some more".  ;D

A well-documented warming trend is questionable to say the least, especially given the last 20 years or so. But don't take my word for it:

http://www.climatedepot.com/2014/03/04/updated-global-temperature-no-global-warming-for-17-years-6-months-no-warming-for-210-months/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/environment/climatechange/10294082/Global-warming-No-actually-were-cooling-claim-scientists.html

http://www.thenewamerican.com/tech/environment/item/19121-with-ice-growing-at-both-poles-global-warming-theories-implode

As The New American reported last month, virtually every falsifiable prediction made by climate theorists — both the global-cooling mongers of a few decades ago and the warming alarmists more recently — has proven to be spectacularly wrong. In many cases, the opposite of what they forecasted took place. But perhaps nowhere have the failed global-warming doom and gloom predictions been more pronounced than in the Antarctic, where sea-ice levels have continued smashing through previous records. For each of the last three years, ice cover has hit a new record high.

The most recent data show that the Antarctic is currently surrounded by more sea ice than at any other point since records began. In all, there are right now about 20 million square kilometers of frozen sea area surrounding the Antarctic continent. That is 170,000 square kilometers more than last year’s previous all-time record, and more than 1.2 million square kilometers above the 1981-to-2010 mean, according to researchers.

“This is an area covered by sea ice which we've never seen from space before,” meteorologist and sea ice scientist Jan Lieser with the Antarctic Climate and Ecosystems Cooperative Research Centre (CRC) told Australia’s ABC. “Thirty-five years ago the first satellites went up which were reliably telling us what area, two dimensional area, of sea ice was covered and we've never seen that before, that much area. That is roughly double the size of the Antarctic continent and about three times the size of Australia.”

Despite having predicted less ice — not more — as a result of alleged man-made global warming, some alarmists have comically tried to blame the record ice on “global warming.” Indeed, in a bizarre attempt to explain away the latest findings, Antarctic Climate and Ecosystems CRC boss Tony Worby tried to blame “the depletion of ozone” and the “warming atmosphere” for the phenomenal growth in sea ice — contradicting previous forecasts by warming alarmists, who warned that ice would decrease as temperatures rose along with CO2 concentrations in the atmosphere.

Every year, it seems, we get the usual song-and-dance as to why the planet ain't cooperating with these models.

What's at issue - and the source of much debate - is whether the trend is caused by humans and our activities (e.g. burning hydrocarbons) or is part of a natural warming/cooling cycle, akin to what has previously happened on the planet according to indirect evidence. That has not been established and so calling for changes in our behavior based solely on the fact that there's a warming trend is silly. There may be other reasons to change some of our behaviors - some legitimate, some not and some silly and some serious - but "because it causes global warming" isn't one of those reasons yet. Could it become one? It's possible - the jury's still out on that and I'll wait until there's enough evidence before reaching a conclusion. Because you see, I, unlike you, am a scientist and I know how to read models, examine the evidence and reach rational conclusions.

Again, if you think that anything in the above paragraphs is false or incorrect, point it out explicitly and provide a reference to back up your assertion. Don't just flap your gums in my general direction (or button-mash your keyboard as the case may be) and pretend that you are forming a cogent argument based on evidence and good science.

I've alreadly pointed that out (so has Dario) and provided the references for it. The facts don't match the models. The ice that was supposed to have melted hasn't. And, considering that climatologists were screaming the exact opposite (that this planet was going to freeze us all to death, which was also supposedly man's fault) just a few decades ago, this allegedly settled science is anything but that.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: September 21, 2014, 06:38:12 AM »

LOL you are getting dominated :D

You just keep moving to more bullshit spewed by idiots. The man you are quoting has no education in climatology, he is a known liar etc. I will certainly attack the source of the info if it's a known right wing thinktank with a history of telling lies.

So you are comfortable with all the lies you have told in this thread? you didn't even address the fact that you are supporting frauds, you just google another fucking nut jobs non sense.

The title alone indicates how biased the fucking article is.  He mentions Obamacare, al gore, random insult, conspiracy theories, eugenics etc you are a fucking non-critically thinking moron.  

The author Peter Ferrara is a lawyer, is this who you take your climate science from? Lawyers? if you are a engineer would you have sociologists build something? Fucking moron.

Heartland is funded by big oil. That is a fact as well, you don't mind these biases? of course you don't you believe what feels good to you, like baby jesus.

Just look at some of the nutty shit this guy says.

http://www.desmogblog.com/peter-ferrara

You are a shitty person.

Yet again, when you can't refute the facts, you attack the source, as if screaming "liar" is going to make those ice caps that ain't supposed to be there just disappear.

And considering the stuff you've posted from left-winged sources, funded by people that are knee-deep in either so-called green energy or pushing an anti-capitalistic agenda, you're hardly in a position to talk about who funds what. So, your labeing someone a fraud holds as much weight as Richard Simmons at a World's-Strongest-Man contest.

You do realize that people who report on such topics (on both sides of the aisles) aren't necessarily "experts". That's why they give the references which you can check for yourself.

Of course, that ultmately has to bounce against reality. And with climatologists repeatedly showing up with egg on their faces (i.e. the guys stuck in supposedly non-existing ice, trying to prove that ice should have mented), that reality is becoming a beast for Team Treehugger.

Courtesy of "The New American":

In an ironic incident that sparked laughter around the world, a team of “climate scientists” who set out to show how Antarctic ice was supposedly melting ended up getting their ship trapped in record-setting ice — in the summer! Millions of taxpayer dollars and massive quantities of fossil fuels and CO2 emissions were required to rescue the stranded and embarrassed warming alarmists after their misguided adventure.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/tech/environment/item/19121-with-ice-growing-at-both-poles-global-warming-theories-implode

Here's more of that "settled science" again:

As the United Nations prepares to release its latest report on “climate change,” leaked documents obtained recently by the Associated Press show the Obama administration and other governments are pressuring the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) to cover up the fact that “global warming” essentially has been stopped for the last 16 years. The explosive revelations, already being described as “ClimateGate II” in the press, come amid a coordinated bid to revive the failing effort to adopt an international carbon regime in the coming years.

According to analysts, the leaked documents confirm once again that the global body’s alarmism about alleged “man-made global warming” is really a political ploy, rather than an issue of “science.” As The New American reported last week, with the ongoing UN climate deception once again re-emerging in the global media, experts and scientists are lashing out at what they see as the corruption of science — a dangerous trend for humanity. The latest revelations only add further weight to the concerns.     

Drafts of the upcoming UN IPCC report leaked to sympathetic “journalists” ahead of the official release tried to dance around an inconvenient truth that has been plaguing alarmists in the climate debate for quite some time — for the last decade and a half, the Earth has not been warming. The planetary entity’s supposed “scientists” and computer models had all been frantically warning of “catastrophic” temperature increases as carbon dioxide levels continued to rise. When it did not happen, however, the UN and its allies in the media and national governments were left with egg on their faces, to put it mildly.

Instead of admitting the major blunder or outright deception, the UN doubled down, claiming to now be more confident than ever that human emissions of CO2 were to blame for “climate change” — 95 percent sure, to be precise. UN IPCC “experts,” though, struggled hard to come up with a credible excuse for a lack of warming, leaked draft reports show. Everything from volcanic ash and declining sun activity to natural variability and heat supposedly being trapped somewhere in the deep oceans was implausibly cited to explain away the lack of warming in defiance of all the predictions.

For national governments, though, that was not enough, the leaked documents obtained by the AP revealed. In comments to the UN IPCC, several governments “objected” to how the lack of warming was addressed. German authorities, for example, called for the reference to the global-warming “slowdown,” as the UN puts it, to be deleted from the report entirely. Officials claimed that a timespan of 10 to 15 years was “misleading” because “climate change” is measured over “decades and centuries.”

The Obama administration, meanwhile, which is trying to bypass Congress by lawlessly imposing global-warming decrees on the American people, while waging a witch-hunt on “climate deniers,” also had some comments for the UN. According to the documents obtained by AP, the U.S. government called on the IPCC to include the so-called leading hypothesis — the notion that the lack of warming is linked to the heat supposedly being transferred to the depths of the oceans. Of course, the deeply controversial theory remains unproven by actual observation.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/tech/environment/item/16599-obama-allies-tell-un-to-cover-for-lack-of-global-warming

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: September 21, 2014, 07:43:26 AM »
Yet again, when you can't refute the facts, you attack the source, as if screaming "liar" is going to make those ice caps that ain't supposed to be there just disappear.

And considering the stuff you've posted from left-winged sources, funded by people that are knee-deep in either so-called green energy or pushing an anti-capitalistic agenda, you're hardly in a position to talk about who funds what. So, your labeing someone a fraud holds as much weight as Richard Simmons at a World's-Strongest-Man contest.

You do realize that people who report on such topics (on both sides of the aisles) aren't necessarily "experts". That's why they give the references which you can check for yourself.

Of course, that ultmately has to bounce against reality. And with climatologists repeatedly showing up with egg on their faces (i.e. the guys stuck in supposedly non-existing ice, trying to prove that ice should have mented), that reality is becoming a beast for Team Treehugger.

Courtesy of "The New American":

In an ironic incident that sparked laughter around the world, a team of “climate scientists” who set out to show how Antarctic ice was supposedly melting ended up getting their ship trapped in record-setting ice — in the summer! Millions of taxpayer dollars and massive quantities of fossil fuels and CO2 emissions were required to rescue the stranded and embarrassed warming alarmists after their misguided adventure.

Here's more of that "settled science" again:

As the United Nations prepares to release its latest report on “climate change,” leaked documents obtained recently by the Associated Press show the Obama administration and other governments are pressuring the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) to cover up the fact that “global warming” essentially has been stopped for the last 16 years. The explosive revelations, already being described as “ClimateGate II” in the press, come amid a coordinated bid to revive the failing effort to adopt an international carbon regime in the coming years.

According to analysts, the leaked documents confirm once again that the global body’s alarmism about alleged “man-made global warming” is really a political ploy, rather than an issue of “science.” As The New American reported last week, with the ongoing UN climate deception once again re-emerging in the global media, experts and scientists are lashing out at what they see as the corruption of science — a dangerous trend for humanity. The latest revelations only add further weight to the concerns.     

Drafts of the upcoming UN IPCC report leaked to sympathetic “journalists” ahead of the official release tried to dance around an inconvenient truth that has been plaguing alarmists in the climate debate for quite some time — for the last decade and a half, the Earth has not been warming. The planetary entity’s supposed “scientists” and computer models had all been frantically warning of “catastrophic” temperature increases as carbon dioxide levels continued to rise. When it did not happen, however, the UN and its allies in the media and national governments were left with egg on their faces, to put it mildly.

Instead of admitting the major blunder or outright deception, the UN doubled down, claiming to now be more confident than ever that human emissions of CO2 were to blame for “climate change” — 95 percent sure, to be precise. UN IPCC “experts,” though, struggled hard to come up with a credible excuse for a lack of warming, leaked draft reports show. Everything from volcanic ash and declining sun activity to natural variability and heat supposedly being trapped somewhere in the deep oceans was implausibly cited to explain away the lack of warming in defiance of all the predictions.

For national governments, though, that was not enough, the leaked documents obtained by the AP revealed. In comments to the UN IPCC, several governments “objected” to how the lack of warming was addressed. German authorities, for example, called for the reference to the global-warming “slowdown,” as the UN puts it, to be deleted from the report entirely. Officials claimed that a timespan of 10 to 15 years was “misleading” because “climate change” is measured over “decades and centuries.”

The Obama administration, meanwhile, which is trying to bypass Congress by lawlessly imposing global-warming decrees on the American people, while waging a witch-hunt on “climate deniers,” also had some comments for the UN. According to the documents obtained by AP, the U.S. government called on the IPCC to include the so-called leading hypothesis — the notion that the lack of warming is linked to the heat supposedly being transferred to the depths of the oceans. Of course, the deeply controversial theory remains unproven by actual observation.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/tech/environment/item/16599-obama-allies-tell-un-to-cover-for-lack-of-global-warming

From a leaked report, we found Obama is begging the world to hide the fact that ice hasn't been melting despite it melting. Everything you post is pure non-sense, why the fuck are you mentioning Obama? he has nothing to do with it, this is science you incredible fucking moron.

Did that last line acutally say that heat isn't stored in the oceans? that it hasn't been proven? I mean how can I take you seriously, you literally believe there is a world wide consipracy, which is highlighted by your 'leaked documents" articles full of bullshit just like your life.

Its ok to attack the source if the source is a lawyer, again do you hire kinesiologists to design things for you? of course not, just like I don;t give a fuck what this moron has to say. I also refuted your bullshit with links from NASA moron, you can't skirt the fucking issue anymore. You can't just copy and paste conspiracy theories blaming Obama for the world's decision, you are a simpleton like the rest of your ilk.

Thanks for Alex Newman;s opinon bro, what is his education again? you sure he isn't politically biased, he literally can't stop mentioning Obama.

For example

"Later this month, climate “dignitaries” will be meeting in New York to forge an international agreement in the face of no global warming for nearly two decades, record ice levels, and growing public skepticism about the alleged “science” underpinning “climate change” alarmism.  "

This IS A LIE. I just posted the data showing that NASA has confirmed heating you fucking moron. We can't both be right. Any more bullshit articles written by lawyers around? anymore leaked documents and scandals? anymore conspiracy theories?

Keep going liar.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: September 21, 2014, 07:54:07 AM »
To borrow from the immortal words of Mr. T's Clubber Lang character from Rocky III, "I reject the challenge, because Avxo is NO challenge. But, I'll be more than happy to beat on him some more".  ;D

A well-documented warming trend is questionable to say the least, especially given the last 20 years or so. But don't take my word for it:

http://www.climatedepot.com/2014/03/04/updated-global-temperature-no-global-warming-for-17-years-6-months-no-warming-for-210-months/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/environment/climatechange/10294082/Global-warming-No-actually-were-cooling-claim-scientists.html

As The New American reported last month, virtually every falsifiable prediction made by climate theorists — both the global-cooling mongers of a few decades ago and the warming alarmists more recently — has proven to be spectacularly wrong. In many cases, the opposite of what they forecasted took place. But perhaps nowhere have the failed global-warming doom and gloom predictions been more pronounced than in the Antarctic, where sea-ice levels have continued smashing through previous records. For each of the last three years, ice cover has hit a new record high.

The most recent data show that the Antarctic is currently surrounded by more sea ice than at any other point since records began. In all, there are right now about 20 million square kilometers of frozen sea area surrounding the Antarctic continent. That is 170,000 square kilometers more than last year’s previous all-time record, and more than 1.2 million square kilometers above the 1981-to-2010 mean, according to researchers.

“This is an area covered by sea ice which we've never seen from space before,” meteorologist and sea ice scientist Jan Lieser with the Antarctic Climate and Ecosystems Cooperative Research Centre (CRC) told Australia’s ABC. “Thirty-five years ago the first satellites went up which were reliably telling us what area, two dimensional area, of sea ice was covered and we've never seen that before, that much area. That is roughly double the size of the Antarctic continent and about three times the size of Australia.”

Despite having predicted less ice — not more — as a result of alleged man-made global warming, some alarmists have comically tried to blame the record ice on “global warming.” Indeed, in a bizarre attempt to explain away the latest findings, Antarctic Climate and Ecosystems CRC boss Tony Worby tried to blame “the depletion of ozone” and the “warming atmosphere” for the phenomenal growth in sea ice — contradicting previous forecasts by warming alarmists, who warned that ice would decrease as temperatures rose along with CO2 concentrations in the atmosphere.

Every year, it seems, we get the usual song-and-dance as to why the planet ain't cooperating with these models.

I've alreadly pointed that out (so has Dario) and provided the references for it. The facts don't match the models. The ice that was supposed to have melted hasn't. And, considering that climatologists were screaming the exact opposite (that this planet was going to freeze us all to death, which was also supposedly man's fault) just a few decades ago, this allegedly settled science is anything but that.

Dude I literally posted this lord monckton's fraudulent non-sense, yet you still post articles by him? you can make up shit all you want but usually when you are supporting a known liar and fraud you don't do so twice in the same thread, particularly after being called out on it. Or did you forget what bullshit you posted earlier?

Again you are a liar and shitty human, let's look at the evidence. remember you have now posted this moron's stuff twice even after being smacked down. He isn't even a lord in any sense of the term, fucking hack.

This guy is a real jack of all trades, he is a physician as well it seems.

http://bbickmore.wordpress.com/lord-moncktons-rap-sheet/

"Monckton claimed that he has developed a cure for Graves’ Disease, AIDS, Multiple Schlerosis, the flu, and the common cold.  This is no joke–he actually filed applications to patent a “therapeutic treatment” in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013.  Bluegrue speculates that Monckton is likely filing his applications and then letting them lapse after a year without paying the fees necessary to have the Patents Office take the process forward.  That way, he can claim he has filed for a patent, but never has to have the Patent Office determine whether his “therapeutic treatment” is patentable (or pay any fees).  Is it homeopathy?  Massive doses of vitamin C?  The world waits with bated breath."

" Monckton claimed to be a co-recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize awarded to Al Gore and the IPCC because he supposedly sent the IPCC a letter pointing out something that needed to be corrected in a draft report.  At one point he said the claim to be a Nobel laureate was all a joke, but it continued to be posted by Monckton in his bio at the Science and Public Policy Institute until early 2012, and the sorts of people who believe Monckton have often repeated the claim with a straight face.  (This brings up an important question.  On whom was Monckton playing the joke?)"

"Monckton cited statistics about variations in the amount of incoming solar radiation to come to exactly the opposite conclusion from the authors he cited."

"Lord Monckton really wants the Medieval Warm Period to have been warmer than today, and will latch onto any piece of “evidence” that seems to support this.  For example, he wrote that “There was little ice at the North Pole: a Chinese naval squadron sailed right round the Arctic in 1421 and found none.”  He apparently got this claim from Gavin Menzies, but it has been shown to be complete garbage."

Lord Monckton made up data on atmospheric CO2 concentration and global mean temperature that he claimed were IPCC predictions.  The CO2 projections were similar to the real ones, but significantly corrupted, and the temperature projections were the product of inputting the corrupted data into an equation not meant for this purpose.  This has been addressed several times by Gavin Schmidt, John Nielsen-Gammon, Lucia Liljegren, and me.  After I posted my critique, Monckton issued a blanket response to all those who criticized him for this, in which he claimed he was justified in attributing the fake projections to the IPCC, because that’s what they SHOULD HAVE gotten if they had done theirs right.  I’m not kidding.

Are we done yet? is it starting to sink it that you live a life of fantasy and self serving biases? can you find me another amusing liar to destroy?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #122 on: September 21, 2014, 08:01:31 AM »
From a leaked report, we found Obama is begging the world to hide the fact that ice hasn't been melting despite it melting. Everything you post is pure non-sense, why the fuck are you mentioning Obama? he has nothing to do with it, this is science you incredible fucking moron.

Hey imbecile, even in this economy, clues are cheap. This "science" is loaded with political propaganda. Obama has a lot to do with it, as he is pushing this mess in the United States.

Did that last line acutally say that heat isn't stored in the oceans? that it hasn't been proven? I mean how can I take you seriously, you literally believe there is a world wide consipracy, which is highlighted by your 'leaked documents" articles full of bullshit just like your life.

My life is just fine: Wife, healthy kids, a great gym in which to pump iron, etc. Of course, that has ZILCH to do with this topic. But, in mushbrain fashion, this is to be expected of you, since your pap continues to show itself.

Its ok to attack the source if the source is a lawyer, again do you hire kinesiologists to design things for you? of course not, just like I don;t give a fuck what this moron has to say. I also refuted your bullshit with links from NASA moron, you can't skirt the fucking issue anymore. You can't just copy and paste conspiracy theories blaming Obama for the world's decision, you are a simpleton like the rest of your ilk.

When that lawyer cites scientific sources that counter your treehugging claptrap, and such can be verrified, your pathetic source attack simply exposes your buffoonery for God and country to see.

Thanks for Alex Newman;s opinon bro, what is his education again? you sure he isn't politically biased, he literally can't stop mentioning Obama.

For example

"Later this month, climate “dignitaries” will be meeting in New York to forge an international agreement in the face of no global warming for nearly two decades, record ice levels, and growing public skepticism about the alleged “science” underpinning “climate change” alarmism.  "

This IS A LIE. I just posted the data showing that NASA has confirmed heating you fucking moron. We can't both be right. Any more bullshit articles written by lawyers around? anymore leaked documents and scandals? anymore conspiracy theories?

Keep going liar.

It's the truth and your infantile foot-stamping and screaming 'liar' hardly changes that, any more than the screams of climatologists who got stuck in the very ice they swore wasn't supposed to be there makes that ice go away.

Oh, but that didn't really happen because Newman's a lawyer. The planet hasn't warmed in 18 years, as confirmed by.....But, that doesn't count because a lawyer reported it.

Even by your pea-brained standards, this is utterly pathetic.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #123 on: September 21, 2014, 08:10:05 AM »
Dude I literally posted this lord monckton's fraudulent non-sense, yet you still post articles by him? you can make up shit all you want but usually when you are supporting a known liar and fraud you don't do so twice in the same thread, particularly after being called out on it. Or did you forget what bullshit you posted earlier?

Again you are a liar and shitty human, let's look at the evidence. remember you have now posted this moron's stuff twice even after being smacked down. He isn't even a lord in any sense of the term, fucking hack.

This guy is a real jack of all trades, he is a physician as well it seems.

http://bbickmore.wordpress.com/lord-moncktons-rap-sheet/

"Monckton claimed that he has developed a cure for Graves’ Disease, AIDS, Multiple Schlerosis, the flu, and the common cold.  This is no joke–he actually filed applications to patent a “therapeutic treatment” in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013.  Bluegrue speculates that Monckton is likely filing his applications and then letting them lapse after a year without paying the fees necessary to have the Patents Office take the process forward.  That way, he can claim he has filed for a patent, but never has to have the Patent Office determine whether his “therapeutic treatment” is patentable (or pay any fees).  Is it homeopathy?  Massive doses of vitamin C?  The world waits with bated breath."

" Monckton claimed to be a co-recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize awarded to Al Gore and the IPCC because he supposedly sent the IPCC a letter pointing out something that needed to be corrected in a draft report.  At one point he said the claim to be a Nobel laureate was all a joke, but it continued to be posted by Monckton in his bio at the Science and Public Policy Institute until early 2012, and the sorts of people who believe Monckton have often repeated the claim with a straight face.  (This brings up an important question.  On whom was Monckton playing the joke?)"

"Monckton cited statistics about variations in the amount of incoming solar radiation to come to exactly the opposite conclusion from the authors he cited."

"Lord Monckton really wants the Medieval Warm Period to have been warmer than today, and will latch onto any piece of “evidence” that seems to support this.  For example, he wrote that “There was little ice at the North Pole: a Chinese naval squadron sailed right round the Arctic in 1421 and found none.”  He apparently got this claim from Gavin Menzies, but it has been shown to be complete garbage."

Lord Monckton made up data on atmospheric CO2 concentration and global mean temperature that he claimed were IPCC predictions.  The CO2 projections were similar to the real ones, but significantly corrupted, and the temperature projections were the product of inputting the corrupted data into an equation not meant for this purpose.  This has been addressed several times by Gavin Schmidt, John Nielsen-Gammon, Lucia Liljegren, and me.  After I posted my critique, Monckton issued a blanket response to all those who criticized him for this, in which he claimed he was justified in attributing the fake projections to the IPCC, because that’s what they SHOULD HAVE gotten if they had done theirs right.  I’m not kidding.

Are we done yet? is it starting to sink it that you live a life of fantasy and self serving biases? can you find me another amusing liar to destroy?

The only thing you've destroyed is the ability to run your mouth without sticking your own foot into it.

Again, we see the excuses fly as to why ice that was supposed to have melted hasn't, as well as lack of warming going on two decades (despite bleats and wails to the contrary).

Yet, you duck and dodge those well-documated facts and snip at those who report them.

But, in case you need more Grey Poupon with those toes of yours....:

“After the very high melt rates of the 2007-2012 period, the trend reversed in 2013 and especially in 2014 when the melt fell below the long-term average,” explained German professor and environment expert Fritz Vahrenholt, adding that the heat content of the North Atlantic was also plummeting. “In other words: The 21st century climate catastrophe is not taking place.”

And there's more,

However, with the latest data suggesting that increased levels of CO2 has not led to the “expected” warming, experts say it is time for the UN and its cohorts to re-think their controversial theories. Even the mainstream press in some countries — longtime bastions of climate alarmism — has finally started to report on the potential for global cooling. Denmark’s Jyllands-Posten, for example, ran an explosive article on August 7 about the lack of warming over the last 15 years featuring experts who suggested the earth may actually be entering another “little ice age.”

Reminding readers that the most recent ice age ended just over a century ago, the article was headlined “The behavior of the sun may trigger a new little ice age.” Among other experts, the piece quoted Irish solar specialist Ian Elliott, who warned that “we may be on the path to a new little ice age,” very low solar activity, and “some very cold winters.” Danish astrophysicist Henrik Svensmark, meanwhile, explained that from the 1940s to about the turn of the century, “we have had the highest solar activity in 1000 years.” The last time the sun was so active, Svensmark added, was during the Medieval Warm Period, which climate alarmists consistently downplay or ignore because it does not fit with their “theories.”

“This could mean that the temperature will not rise for the next 30 years or maybe begin to decrease,” the expert continued, adding that "many of the climate models used by IPCC and others overestimate the influence of CO2 and underestimate the influence of the sun.” As far as the upcoming IPCC report goes, Svensmark said the UN body “is very one-sided,” so he does not believe there will be “anything reasonable in the next report.” The prominent Danish astrophysicist concludes by noting that despite claims about the ocean absorbing the supposed global warming, “several thousand buoys put into the sea to measure temperature haven’t registered any rise in sea temperatures.”
(IMAGINE THAT!!! Someone using THERMOMETERS to disprove 'global warming'  ;D ).

Earlier this month, meanwhile, the U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) released its “State of the Climate in 2012” showing that last year was among the coldest so far this century. According to analysts, despite the government agency’s wildly misleading attempts to spin the findings and drum up unwarranted hysteria, the data actually confirm that the globe has stopped warming for the last 15 years. The report also exposes the bogus “climate models” that predicted major warming based on increasing CO2 levels as wrong, which credible scientists have been arguing all along.  

“The stagnation of the last 15 years defies all computer model projections, thus confirming that the models all exaggerated CO2 climate sensitivity,” explained prominent climate skeptic Pierre Gosselin, who was educated in mechanical engineering but now spends time ripping apart climate hysteria. “In order for the models to be correct, the global temperature over the last 6 years would have to be 0.2 to 0.3°F warmer.”

http://www.thenewamerican.com/tech/environment/item/16372-climate-theories-crumble-as-data-and-experts-suggest-global-cooling

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: September 21, 2014, 08:49:12 AM »
The only thing you've destroyed is the ability to run your mouth without sticking your own foot into it.

Again, we see the excuses fly as to why ice that was supposed to have melted hasn't, as well as lack of warming going on two decades (despite bleats and wails to the contrary).

Yet, you duck and dodge those well-documated facts and snip at those who report them.

But, in case you need more Grey Poupon with those toes of yours....:

“After the very high melt rates of the 2007-2012 period, the trend reversed in 2013 and especially in 2014 when the melt fell below the long-term average,” explained German professor and environment expert Fritz Vahrenholt, adding that the heat content of the North Atlantic was also plummeting. “In other words: The 21st century climate catastrophe is not taking place.”

And there's more,

However, with the latest data suggesting that increased levels of CO2 has not led to the “expected” warming, experts say it is time for the UN and its cohorts to re-think their controversial theories. Even the mainstream press in some countries — longtime bastions of climate alarmism — has finally started to report on the potential for global cooling. Denmark’s Jyllands-Posten, for example, ran an explosive article on August 7 about the lack of warming over the last 15 years featuring experts who suggested the earth may actually be entering another “little ice age.”

Reminding readers that the most recent ice age ended just over a century ago, the article was headlined “The behavior of the sun may trigger a new little ice age.” Among other experts, the piece quoted Irish solar specialist Ian Elliott, who warned that “we may be on the path to a new little ice age,” very low solar activity, and “some very cold winters.” Danish astrophysicist Henrik Svensmark, meanwhile, explained that from the 1940s to about the turn of the century, “we have had the highest solar activity in 1000 years.” The last time the sun was so active, Svensmark added, was during the Medieval Warm Period, which climate alarmists consistently downplay or ignore because it does not fit with their “theories.”

“This could mean that the temperature will not rise for the next 30 years or maybe begin to decrease,” the expert continued, adding that "many of the climate models used by IPCC and others overestimate the influence of CO2 and underestimate the influence of the sun.” As far as the upcoming IPCC report goes, Svensmark said the UN body “is very one-sided,” so he does not believe there will be “anything reasonable in the next report.” The prominent Danish astrophysicist concludes by noting that despite claims about the ocean absorbing the supposed global warming, “several thousand buoys put into the sea to measure temperature haven’t registered any rise in sea temperatures.”
(IMAGINE THAT!!! Someone using THERMOMETERS to disprove 'global warming'  ;D ).

Earlier this month, meanwhile, the U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) released its “State of the Climate in 2012” showing that last year was among the coldest so far this century. According to analysts, despite the government agency’s wildly misleading attempts to spin the findings and drum up unwarranted hysteria, the data actually confirm that the globe has stopped warming for the last 15 years. The report also exposes the bogus “climate models” that predicted major warming based on increasing CO2 levels as wrong, which credible scientists have been arguing all along.  

“The stagnation of the last 15 years defies all computer model projections, thus confirming that the models all exaggerated CO2 climate sensitivity,” explained prominent climate skeptic Pierre Gosselin, who was educated in mechanical engineering but now spends time ripping apart climate hysteria. “In order for the models to be correct, the global temperature over the last 6 years would have to be 0.2 to 0.3°F warmer.”

http://www.thenewamerican.com/tech/environment/item/16372-climate-theories-crumble-as-data-and-experts-suggest-global-cooling

You want to keep going? lol ok then. Even after posting constant lies you feel it's best for you to continue? you are showing your ass like a cheap whore here. A person who cares about you on here should PM you to stop this.

I love how your articles rail against using data from decades, when it requires centuries according to these hacks, yet they use one month in one year as evidence.

This guy is literally referencing himself as support for his arguments.

These are called facts, pay attention moron

http://climate.nasa.gov/

3.17MM increase in sea level per year (they haven't rose according to you) this is double last centuries rates, again you are a liar. the fucking numbers are at the top of the page. 2000-2009 was the warmest decade ever recorded, again you claim no warming, liar.

Since you like the IPCC so much  here is a quote for ya.

"Scientific evidence for warming of the climate system is unequivocal." do you know what that word means stupid?

- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change

I even find it humurous that AVXO is claiming that man made influences are unproven, that's completely incorrect also.

"Ninety-seven percent of climate scientists agree that climate-warming trends over the past century are very likely due to human activities,1and most of the leading scientific organizations worldwide have issued public statements endorsing this position. The following is a partial list of these organizations, along with links to their published statements and a selection of related resources."

There is literally moutains of evidence showing it's anthropogenic, mountains. The other known variables do not account for it, it's us.