Author Topic: the hercules diet.  (Read 5717 times)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Re: the hercules diet.
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2014, 12:25:06 AM »
;D

By the way, I too am something of a fan of the Crusades.  My all time favorite film is Ridley Scott's masterpiece, "Kingdom Of Heaven".  Hospitaliers were a special breed and one of the best characters in that film is a Hospitalier.  I highly recommend the film. 

It will give you a glimpse of how I think of not only my faith, but "religion" in general.  Faith is superior to religion because it is in and of God whereas religion is nothing but the mindset of man. 

Be well my fellow Teutonic Knight.

French TV series Le Rois Maudist 2005 (The Accursed Kings) with Gerard Depardieu , story about killing of the last french Knights Templars, great TV show, every episode is 120 minutes long.

Famed Hitler warrior Otto Skorzeny was involved in K.Templars treasure hunt for decades ;), U need to Google about him to find some details about his searching  ;)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2014, 12:31:43 AM »
Anything over 100grams of protein a day is non-optimal for health and has no extra effect on muscle growth. That diet looks to have over 3x what is required, better off replacing the excess protein with carbs.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2014, 12:55:56 AM »
Eat 7-8 times a day.. Or eat once a day?

You hear it all here ;D

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2014, 02:18:41 AM »
I like my diet better:

Breakfast - Egg McMuffin (home made)

Lunch - Big Daddys food:  3 Slices of Pizza, 1/4 of a Chicken Cutlet Sub, 6 wings, Cherry Coke Zero

http://www.yelp.com/biz/big-daddys-pizza-salem

Dinner - Mai Tai, Fog Cutter (Hey, I wasn't driving)
http://hawaiianislerestaurant.com

More dinner - Popcorn with my Expendables 3 movie (at home), leftover pasta, couple of beers...

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2014, 05:39:40 AM »
I couldn't afford Rocks diet.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2014, 05:50:40 AM »
Yea and the rock in particular sporting a bodybuilders physique year round is obviously not down to chicken and cups of rice

I don't think the rock eats that much. Whenever I read these actors and fake natties diets the first thing that cross my mind is that they're trying to say that their size is the result of a lot of "clean" calories, and not the juice they're on.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2014, 05:57:01 AM »
Asparagus. Brutal nutritional value.  ::)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2014, 03:39:46 PM »
Actually ancient Greek/Herc's (or Ercalo) food would be:fish,goat meat (occasionally),cheese,figs,olives,bread & vino  :)