Author Topic: Stop blaming hebrew parents for underachieving kids | Washington Post  (Read 5057 times)

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
Re: Stop blaming hebrew parents for underachieving kids | Washington Post
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2014, 09:09:04 AM »
Hilton, Richie et al would be nothing without their parents; however you completely missed my point, although I will accept the Shwarzenegger one. I was pointing out that kids of the super rich were spoiled brats, kids of moderately rich people (dentists, lawyers etc) worked their own way up based on good academic bases.

Look at the behaviour of Hilton, Richie etc. Drug abusing whores with shameful lives played out on TV to get some money.

If you bothered to read what I was replying to (I quoted the text and asked for a definition of rich) you might have understood this.

Should I write this in a large red font or did you understand me this time?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2014, 09:11:29 AM »
Hilton, Richie et al would be nothing without their parents; however you completely missed my point, although I will accept the Shwarzenegger one. I was pointing out that kids of the super rich were spoiled brats, kids of moderately rich people (dentists, lawyers etc) worked their own way up based on good academic bases.

Look at the behaviour of Hilton, Richie etc. Drug abusing whores with shameful lives played out on TV to get some money.

If you bothered to read what I was replying to (I quoted the text and asked for a definition of rich) you might have understood this.

You fail to make any sense.  Paris generates billions in revenue. Thousands and thousands of jobs have been created because of her.

How many jobs have you created?

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2014, 09:12:54 AM »

Why don't you agree with me, ITS BIG AND RED FOR FUCK SAKE!

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2014, 09:18:48 AM »
Bullshit. Rich parents do the same thing. Neglect their child's growth for their careers. Kids turn into privileged brats who don't know the value of money. White collar to blue in 3 generations.

Define rich? Middle class upwards? Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates etc etc - all these billionaire entrepreneurs came from middle class families that valued education.

Then you have kids of the super rich like Arnold, Hilton, Magic Johnson, Lionel Richie etc etc who are spoiled and neglected and we are now seeing the results.

Now, the original question was whether respect for education is responsible for success down the line or is it because people come from privileged backgrounds. This was my take on it, which you completely misinterpreted and your answer has sweet fuck all to do with the thread title and original question.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2014, 09:22:42 AM »
because you inherit a business or are placed at its head by rich parents and their advisors doesnt mean you created any job... true anus making no sense at all in this thread, completely off topic.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2014, 09:27:38 AM »
because you inherit a business or are placed at its head by rich parents and their advisors doesnt mean you created any job... true anus making no sense at all in this thread, completely off topic.
Somebody could give you 10 million dollars and I am 100 percent positive you would be able to do absolutely nothing with it.  You would still be the same bitter, quasi-religious lunatic with no aspirations whatsoever.

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2014, 11:58:14 AM »

I think adonis is losing it.  Maybe hes been dabbling in DMT or bath salts.  

You have a minor point adonis, but look for examples of people that worked from the bottom up first.  They're are plenty of those examples.  

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2014, 12:43:08 PM »
You fail to make any sense.  Paris generates billions in revenue. Thousands and thousands of jobs have been created because of her.

How many jobs have you created?

Hahahahaha

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2014, 02:26:47 PM »
I think adonis is losing it.  Maybe hes been dabbling in DMT or bath salts.  

You have a minor point adonis, but look for examples of people that worked from the bottom up first.  They're are plenty of those examples.  

Top up, bottom up makes no difference.  It does not make one better than the other.