Author Topic: How can RONNIE maintain 6 children & non working wife @ his house?!  (Read 6141 times)

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
Re: How can RONNIE maintain 6 children & non working wife @ his house?!
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2014, 11:35:00 AM »
His wife has 2 boys from a previous marriage and 3 daugthers+ 1 daughter on the way...and all them live in Ronnies 3000 square foot house! how can ronnie maintain this?!?!?
imagine in 6+7 years when they grow up a little...damn this ronnie is dumb as fuck,do he use his head before doing things

STFU who gives a fuk go get fuked by a bbc till you need hip replacement or make better threads

Better yet ky

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2014, 03:02:43 PM »
Ronnie worth 10 million? hahaha

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2014, 03:12:38 PM »
Vince also HAVE a degree in journalism.

LOL@Ronnie knowing how to "manage money" because he has a fucking run-of-the-mill accounting degree. What are you, a retard? That means fucking nothing. Money has fallen out of the fucking sky and into Ronnie's lap because of his accomplishments in bodybuilding. That is like saying a dude with BS in Business Management from some random shit hole university knows how to run a business because of his watered down useless degree. When will people learn undergrad degrees mean absolutely nothing these days. Business degrees are handed out like cracker jack box prizes in the U.S now. It takes absolutely nothing to obtain a college degree but willingness to accrue debt these days. Or, better yet, parents who can pay for you to go party balls for 4-5 years (those who have been know thats all it is). Other countries are not like this. A university degree still means something. If undergrad was a challenge to you then you are a fucking idiot -or- you went to a top tier Ivy league school.

If he's so bright, why didn't he convert his Grambling State University BS in accounting into a job at an accounting firm? Or anything for that matter? He was shut down over and over after he graduated and delivered newspapers and pizza from Dominos before becoming a cop. The pinnacle of his "real world" career pursuits.  A fucking COP. The reason was because he's not too bright and he talks like a fucking slave fresh of the cotton plantation. Nobody would hire him. In summation, Vince, you have no fucking idea what you are talking about (per the usual) and Ronnie knows as much about managing money as your average joe who spends 1 hour reading about it online. Hope this helps.

Epic Truth Post of Peace.

What do you have against cops that you mock them? Cops are highly trained professionals in many regions and know law better than many lawyers. There are many different Police Departments in NJ where a cop with no rank what so ever that have a base salary between 110K and 130K. With a little over time they are making over 150K. Try to get one of those jobs if you think they are easy to get. You will find in the competition  lawyers and many with advanced degrees trying to get them.

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2014, 03:21:22 PM »
What do you have against cops that you mock them? Cops are highly trained professionals in many regions and know law better than many lawyers. There are many different Police Departments in NJ where a cop with no rank what so ever that have a base salary between 110K and 130K. With a little over time they are making over 150K. Try to get one of those jobs if you think they are easy to get. You will find in the competition  lawyers and many with advanced degrees trying to get them.

PIG DETECTED!!!

Mods please remove this swine from amongst us.

I happen to be an attorney. Cops are fucking stupid, they fuck up about 30% of the accident reports that cross my desk. Errors and all kinds of shit. They fuck up under pressure being cross examined in court or deposition. The weakest link in any criminal prosecution (like DUI) is attacking the cop's procedure and documentation because they ALWAYS fuck shit up. TRUTH. I dont do crim but any crim atty will tell you the same.

Being a cop draws a certain type of personality, imo. There are exceptions, but in general, I see people who want to be in a position of authority over others and get off on it. I dont enjoy those personality types. You know, the fucking dbag in school who wanted to be hall monitor.  They are like judges. Same swine, different costume. I couldn't live with myself if my job consisted of pulling people over, writing tickets and ruining someones day, sending people to jail for marijuana possession, busting parties, etc. Sorry, that's just me. I realize they serve a role and we need people who want to police society. I'm just not one of them.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2014, 03:29:39 PM »
What do you have against cops that you mock them? Cops are highly trained professionals in many regions and know law better than many lawyers. There are many different Police Departments in NJ where a cop with no rank what so ever that have a base salary between 110K and 130K. With a little over time they are making over 150K. Try to get one of those jobs if you think they are easy to get. You will find in the competition  lawyers and many with advanced degrees trying to get them.

;D HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   Funniest post this month.
a

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2014, 03:35:03 PM »

LMFAO if you're serious this is one of the dumbest posts I've seen on this site and that's saying a lot.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2014, 03:37:22 PM »

I like and respect you brother but... not sure if serious.  ???

;D

A

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2014, 08:57:05 PM »

There's a ton of people with college degrees who are waiting tables and delivering pizzas....that's just the way it goes.  There's also nothing wrong with being a police officer.  As far as I'm concerned, I went to ITT Tech and worked as a systems engineer for many years at Ikon, Teletech, Lockheed, Alltel, etc but I got tired of the constant rat race and the constant layoffs.  I now have a degree in Fitness and one in Health Management but I don't work at a hospital presently and do not plan to.  I use my degrees however to run my business and to process medical claims for customers for billing their items to Medicare

Going to college is not always for doing something specifically as a career but more as a guide to figuring out what you wish to do in life.  You don't have to go to college to be successful but it definitely increases your changes out in the business world.  Employers will still hire a college graduate over a high school graduate .....unless they have a degree in liberal arts, English, or some other bullshit.

Ronnie Coleman went to college to play football for Grambling State, he didn't make it to the NFL but he got a great education and went on to become successful in bodybuilding.  There's nothing wrong with his speech, he's from Louisiana and that's how people talk down there, obviously you've never been there and no different from my Southern Drawl that I have because I'm from North Carolina.  

The only moron here is you and the sad attempt at putting down Ronnie Coleman or myself for that matter is a laugh.  Buzz off

I'm now in business my 3rd month and my turnover just hit 130k for the month of July. This month will be lower purely because ... I'm lazy. Have so much invoicing to do and can't be bothered. Business is too easy  :-X

Have you hit 130k at all in total the last how-many-years you've been peddling your dirt?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2014, 09:01:22 PM »
I'm now in business my 3rd month and my turnover just hit 130k for the month of July. This month will be lower purely because ... I'm lazy. Have so much invoicing to do and can't be bothered. Business is too easy  :-X

Have you hit 130k at all in total the last how-many-years you've been peddling your dirt?
What kind of baubles are you selling.  I may be buying.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2014, 09:43:07 PM »
I'm not sure about Ronnie's net worth, but I will say I was given a bottle of Myoblitz and a bottle of Resurrect PM and his products work great, no joke. I got great pumps on the Myoblitz and the Resurrect PM unbelievable, i've made it a staple of my supplement regimen, talk about serious sleep, that stuff knocks you out, no joke, no tossing or turning, im out all night! Yeah Buddy!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2014, 11:45:03 PM »
I'm not sure about Ronnie's net worth, but I will say I was given a bottle of Myoblitz and a bottle of Resurrect PM and his products work great, no joke. I got great pumps on the Myoblitz and the Resurrect PM unbelievable, i've made it a staple of my supplement regimen, talk about serious sleep, that stuff knocks you out, no joke, no tossing or turning, im out all night! Yeah Buddy!

would you arm wrestle him on your cruise ship?

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2014, 03:03:00 AM »
fella is not taking to much abuse from the gear he used/uses if he can devlop 9 kids....
MIRAGETROPIN

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2014, 07:34:45 AM »
hes connected with the colombians
R

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2014, 12:42:05 PM »
I was reading a book the other day about Alpha's. It's stated that it's a scientific fact that men who produce female offspring are Beta's. And if they produce male offspring they are Alpha's. So if a male has two kids, one male and one female, he is considered neutral. If a man had say 10 kids, 9 female and 1 male, he is considered a limp wristed fruit cake and should have stopped having kids after the 3rd girl...What's Ronnie's offspring ratio?

'limp wristed fruit cake' hahaha! protein shake: spat out

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2014, 01:03:57 PM »
PIG DETECTED!!!

Mods please remove this swine from amongst us.

I happen to be an attorney. Cops are fucking stupid, they fuck up about 30% of the accident reports that cross my desk. Errors and all kinds of shit. They fuck up under pressure being cross examined in court or deposition. The weakest link in any criminal prosecution (like DUI) is attacking the cop's procedure and documentation because they ALWAYS fuck shit up. TRUTH. I dont do crim but any crim atty will tell you the same.

Being a cop draws a certain type of personality, imo. There are exceptions, but in general, I see people who want to be in a position of authority over others and get off on it. I dont enjoy those personality types. You know, the fucking dbag in school who wanted to be hall monitor.  They are like judges. Same swine, different costume. I couldn't live with myself if my job consisted of pulling people over, writing tickets and ruining someones day, sending people to jail for marijuana possession, busting parties, etc. Sorry, that's just me. I realize they serve a role and we need people who want to police society. I'm just not one of them.

And as a law enforcement officer, I very often find, from my unique perspective, attornies to be greedy, elitist and without ethics. Pond scum, basically.  

the trainer

« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2014, 01:17:27 PM »
Not sure if you guys are aware of this but ronnie supplements is one of the top selling brands outside the usa, ronnie is huge in asia and the middle east so for those of you saying that he is broke you have no idea whats going on.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2014, 01:20:46 PM »

A sarcastic joke?.... I hope so.