Author Topic: binge  (Read 2542 times)

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Re: binge
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2014, 02:33:25 PM »
 ;D ... what a light weight.

One time after dieting strictly for 3 months I had a binge that consisted of... a whole large Domino's pizza, an entire economy size box of Lucky Charms, a quart of whole milk and 1 pint of B&J Chocolate Brownie ice cream.

It was the best sex I ever had.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2014, 02:38:08 PM »
;D ... what a light weight.

One time after dieting strictly for 3 months I had a binge that consisted of... a whole large Domino's pizza, an entire economy size box of Lucky Charms, a quart of whole milk and 1 pint of B&J Chocolate Brownie ice cream.

It was the best sex I ever had.

lol... i could easily eat that twice over.   i just stop when the desire leaves.

i used to go to this buffet style asian place that had a scale.  after a long day of already 3-4k plus eating, i would get between 4 and 4.5 lbs and finish it in one sitting.  everyone else would use that place as an easy way to get like 3 meals of leftovers.

Just eat 2000-2500 calories every day. 

i try to stay around 2000 or just under every day.  in the past, i've just found certain foods are easier to work with.  vegetables and lean meat, for example, simply make it easier to stay in this range, rather than pies and cakes or whatever.

the only problem is that every once in a while i tell myself im just going to have a couple spoonfuls of ice cream and then, before i know it, i've gone through half a cup.  "ugh, that's another 280 cal... well, that's not so bad."

then another half cup, "damn, almost 600 cal over, well, I can't feel good about this".  somehow, at this point, it seems better to just go all in... before i know it i've plowed through two pints of ice cream.  i think to myself, "well, at least i got a good 'cheat day' out of it, which should satisfy any cravings for another week or two", and then i don't usually feel bad.

it's not a huge deal, but i want to see if i can eliminate these binges.  i suspect the root is a lack of variety in my every day meals.  i've made cooking into a hobby, and this has helped immensely in this regard.  however, when i binge, sweets usually seem to be the starting point, and i rarely eat these.  ordinarily i don't crave them all that much, and i have one go to food i eat when i do.

i suspect if i practice more regularly eating, say, 100-200 calories of a wider variety of carby treats each day i might be able to eliminate these binges entirely.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2014, 02:50:49 PM »
It's enough for me now to overeat some on a daily basis rather than build up to huge binges as I done in the past. To much drama.