Author Topic: Blood test results after about 4 years of blast/cruise  (Read 7091 times)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Re: Blood test results after about 4 years of blast/cruise
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2014, 08:45:51 AM »
Congratulations, you fucked your body up before the age of 30.   :D

Well if that's all that is wrong with my body - I'm pretty ok with that. (esp. after abusing hormones for some time)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2014, 08:49:26 AM »
That's my point.  Those 60 minutes or news stories blasting gear saying how it fucks up kids yet they have no proof that kid was 100% healthy to begin with before they started gear.  That story about a teen who commited suicide and how the folks were blaming steroids is lame.
I think you missed my sarcasm brah
 I totally understand the need for a baseline.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2014, 09:00:44 AM »
Yes and no...phaggots who arent as large as am  >:(

A baseline would give him hard numbers, and for sure is optimal. But a comprehensive blood test is never a bad idea. High is high, low is low....you still get the picture of whats going on in your body.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2014, 09:05:29 AM »
Yes and no...phaggots who arent as large as am  >:(

A baseline would give him hard numbers, and for sure is optimal. But a comprehensive blood test is never a bad idea. High is high, low is low....you still get the picture of whats going on in your body.

Yes, of course. Ranges exist for a reason afterall.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2014, 09:11:19 AM »
And Chiro...I was handing out "punch in the face" coupons long before you came around, pal

Admittedly, "roundhouse kick" has more panache, but I invented the concept. Me. I did. Not you.

Fuckface  :D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2014, 09:24:27 AM »
And Chiro...I was handing out "punch in the face" coupons long before you came around, pal

Admittedly, "roundhouse kick" has more panache, but I invented the concept. Me. I did. Not you.

I am not afraid to cross swords with you however I will save it for another debate.  :)

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2014, 09:56:25 AM »
AAS + training alone can lead to an increased heart size.  But several studies indicate that GH+AAS together seem to have a synergy and the heart mass was even GREATER than with AAS alone. Many all natural weight trainers and lifters have LVH as you mentioned (athletes heart). This is compounded by what we take.  So if you take GH and AAS, odds are, you will have an enlarged heart to some degree. Whether its big enough to start causing poor output and heart failure is another question. Enlarged hearts run in my family and the only sauce any of them has been on is Tanqueray. I'm betting on a shitty echo result here at about age 50, boys. Themz the breaks.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2014, 01:33:25 PM »

I invite you to adopt a respectful tone towards BCF.

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2014, 05:12:33 PM »

Da Vinci as a young man on anabolics, I would expect you to have a high or even abnormally high serum hemoglobin and hematocrit; possibly secondary polycythemia. Thus, being anemic is concerning. If you are Italian as your name implies, maybe you have Thalassemia. However, iron deficiency in a non-menstruating male is exceedingly rare and frankly unheard of in your age group. I would get a hematologist to run a hemoglobin electrophoresis to see if you thalassemia or if your Hebrew a sickle cell study. Then, I would consider getting a full iron study, B12, folate, and reticulocyte count. After that, answers should start to arise.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2014, 06:15:26 PM »
I like reading what other people experience after using that shit for some time so here are some info from me.
I've used to take some basic BTs, this time I decided to take a very extensive test for a wide range of blood factors. Been blasting-cruising for the past 3,5-4 years. Prop + Tren for the last three months or so (300-400prop, 300-400 tren).

The results just've came in.

Most of the regular and exotic stuff is in a normal range.

The bad stuff:

low HDL (but LDL and total cholesterol low too, far from a high end of a scale)

Trombocytes (platelets) - above the normal range by quite a margin. (haven't been taking aspirin for the last few months)

Almost every marker related to hemoglobin is out of whack. This one is the strangest. I'm anemic by these values (here comes the reason of my constant lethargy). Tren is known to shoot these through the roof and basically any anabolic steroid elevates these values, so it's interesting. But... I've been prone to anemia from an early childhood, so most likely this is genetic and not related to juice. I will be working to bring these up. (where's that anti-heme iron fella?  ::) )

What else...

AST and ALT a little bit over the norm, but GGT very low, so no reason to worry.

Take it for what it's worth.
Great report! Glad you are healthy. 

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2014, 02:59:28 AM »
Da Vinci as a young man on anabolics, I would expect you to have a high or even abnormally high serum hemoglobin and hematocrit; possibly secondary polycythemia. Thus, being anemic is concerning. If you are Italian as your name implies, maybe you have Thalassemia. However, iron deficiency in a non-menstruating male is exceedingly rare and frankly unheard of in your age group. I would get a hematologist to run a hemoglobin electrophoresis to see if you thalassemia or if your Hebrew a sickle cell study. Then, I would consider getting a full iron study, B12, folate, and reticulocyte count. After that, answers should start to arise.

Thank you, I will take that into account (not italian tho'. A "regular european", let's say..). Next test will be B12/folate and then all other will follow if needed. That's strange, indeed, but I'm pretty sure I've had this for quite a long time already, which is even more strange.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2014, 02:59:58 AM »
Great report! Glad you are healthy. 

Aside the iron issues, yeah, I'm pretty content too.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2014, 03:04:46 AM »
What are the natural test and hormone levels now?

Were they affected at all?

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2014, 03:28:15 AM »
What are the natural test and hormone levels now?

Were they affected at all?

Haven't done the hormone test, but I'm sure that testosterone is over the roof, not concerned about the rest really as I don't have any sides, cock is working great lol and everything else is fine.
 And if you mean "natural" by no exogenous hormones in the system then it's not possible as I'm currently "on". I doubt I will ever go off test anyway.. at least a HRT dose if anything.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2014, 03:55:19 AM »

Admittedly, "vicious patented headbutt" has more panache, but I invented the concept. Me. I did. Not you.

Fuckface  :D
FIXED  ;)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2014, 08:33:01 AM »
Fuck off with this awful advice. Seriously. Not how it works at all.
how does it work?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2014, 09:03:33 AM »
how does it work?

Cholesterol travels to arteries to patch up micro trauma caused by inflammation. Ask yourself, what kind of foods lead to inflammation and subsequent rapid adipose conversion?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2014, 09:04:57 AM »
Cholesterol travels to arteries to patch up micro trauma caused by inflammation. Ask yourself, what kind of foods lead to inflammation and subsequent rapid adipose conversion?

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2014, 09:11:08 AM »

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2014, 09:12:33 AM »
I dont know the answer to this. I want to know.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2014, 09:13:43 AM »
Where is that scoundrel Krankenstein?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2014, 09:15:17 AM »
I dont know the answer to this. I want to know.

Fucking sugar and the shit carb centric high caloric standard American diet

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2014, 09:17:08 AM »
well that was my guess, cause I always get swollen and inflamed when I eat high carbs/sugar.. but thats cause I blow up with water like a balloon.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2014, 09:19:19 AM »
well that was my guess, cause I always get swollen and inflamed when I eat high carbs/sugar.. but thats cause I blow up with water like a balloon.

I should Also add to that completely REVERSED omega 3:6 ratios with barely any 3's. You are setting yourself up for bad news.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2014, 11:39:01 AM »

And too much Omega-6.