Author Topic: Iraq, Christians forced to convert to Islam, then beheaded, including Children  (Read 35735 times)

noc

• Getbig IV
lol.   You get turned on by prepubescent girls danging and you have the gall to call me a pedo.  You support the Islamic cause, meaning you also support pedophilia. You can try and throw off all you like, but the things you stand for give you away.

Why did you run away from that thread?  ;D

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=543976.200

Feel free to respond.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Really?

You're telling me Ali G is a fucking JEW?!  ::)

How's the pedo thing going?
If you knew he was a Jew, why did you post the video.  The bit is making fun of anti-semites like you.  You saw it as a reinforcement of your bigotry when really the bit is about using humor to unmask the absurd and irrational side of anti-Semites such as yourself.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Why did you run away from that thread?  ;D

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=543976.200

Feel free to respond.
I told you, I no longer wanted to debate with you on the matter.  You are toxic, and your continual need to project your sexual hangups onto a young girl I found distasteful.  Out of respect for children everywhere and the girl involved, I disengaged.  All children including Asia Ray deserve better that that.   Any debate with such a perverse individual such as yourself can only make me look bad.  So please take this as a clear message I no longer wish to debate you on your perverse desires you have for young children.  Although, I will continue to mock your ridiculousness and support for terrorism and continue to encourage you to stay away from children.
V

Twaddle

• Getbig V
If you knew he was a Jew, why did you post the video.  The bit is making fun of anti-semites like you.  You saw it as a reinforcement of your bigotry when really the bit is about using humor to unmask the absurd and irrational side of anti-Semites such as yourself.

E-Kul, bird season is just around the corner.  You ready to get your feet wet?   :D

noc

• Getbig IV

If he were a pedo that would make it more inline with Islam.

That's what I find amusing, he's no different.

Except he hides amongst us, at least I can see a Muslim coming.

E-Pedo.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
E-Kul, bird season is just around the corner.  You ready to get your feet wet?   :D
What is the meaning of this, you mean hunting birds? 
V

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
That's what I find amusing, he's no different.

Except he hides amongst us, at least I can see a Muslim coming.

E-Pedo.

Only if you look behind you.
A

Twaddle

• Getbig V
What is the meaning of this, you mean hunting birds? 

Yes, I told you before, if you ever make it to the states I want to take you hunting.  I really think you would end up liking it, and we could educate you on the fallacies of gun ownership.  Don't knock it until you've tried it.   :D

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
We wasted our blood in the sewer called the Islamic Middle East. Public hangings, rape rooms, beheadings, girls not allowed to read or write, honor killings, Jewphobic, Chrtistianphobic, is their way of life. That is until the leaders get sick and they fly off to the USA, Canada, or Europe and have a Jewish or Christian surgeon save their life.

Here is a pic of Islamic "order".

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Yes, I told you before, if you ever make it to the states I want to take you hunting.  I really think you would end up liking it, and we could educate you on the fallacies of gun ownership.  Don't knock it until you've tried it.   :D
I did actually change my stance on the gun issue.  I am probably unlikely to ever make it to the States as I have several assault convictions recorded against my name, nothing major and they are pretty old now, but in my state they never wipe your record, it's their for life. So I don't think I will be getting my hands on a gun or a passport anytime soon, but thanks anyway.
V

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
several assault convictions against your name? not surprised actually.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
several assault convictions against your name? not surprised actually.

I'm not ashamed of them, some of the proudest moments of my life.  Simply standing up for myself, it's more a reflection on our libtard society and Government and it's desperate desire to protect thugs and criminals.  Some times to do the moral thing you have to break immoral laws.  One of the incidents was when I faced three home invaders and shattered one of the mens arms with a a baseball bat.  Apparently you aren't allowed to do that.  I have spoken about it here on Getbig before. I was fined $500 and a conviction recorded.  I still joke today it was the best $500 I ever spent.  I still feel immense satisfaction when I remember this thug screaming like a bitch hima and his thug mates running off and I smiled even more when I learned I broke both his radius and his ulna.
V

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
you love the word Libtard dont you, well I will take your word for it then, if its anything like Israels month long self defense operation then I am sure you were morally right...

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Did this happen in Melbourne? What scummy suburb?
It did.  It was actually in a suburb called Knoxfield.
V

noc

• Getbig IV
E-Pedo

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
you love the word Libtard dont you, well I will take your word for it then, if its anything like Israels month long self defense operation then I am sure you were morally right...
I don't care about being seen as morally right when I feel my life is being threatened, and under the circumstances I felt it was.  If I faced the same continuous threat to life and limb the Israelis did, I could never show the restraint that they do.  I would smash Palestine of the map, and yesterday.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
Did it happen awhile back? Knox isn't too bad these days.
A while back now.  But you know the funny thing, I have lived in some of the seedier suburbs like Noble park and Dandenong and never had any trouble.  I rented a nice three bedroom unit in Knoxfield and it turns out there were several Commision homes surrounding me.  It was a nightmare, it was just an unfortunate cul-de-sac.  I wanted to stay there as I really liked the unit I was renting, it was spacious and had a double lock up garage and the rent was good, I probably stayed longer than I should have after I learned it was a trouble spot.  I am grateful everyday for moving out of their when I did.
V

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
This is EXACTLY what Hamas would do if it weren`t for Israel[,] and the IDF[,] [and the $720 million of US taxpayer dollars funneled to Israeli company Rafael for development of the Iron Dome, to say nothing of billions more in foreign aid] .

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
They're very different situations and he is entitled to his opinion. Many Irish people, and the media are the source of a lot if it, see the Israel/Palestine issue the same as Ireland and the UK in terms of a powerful country oppressing a smaller one. Israel does take the piss at times with settlements and the extent of its attacks but Hamas are terrorists and they incite the violence that is killing their own people. Different people can view that situation from differing perspectives, what many do not acknowledge is that Israel is about the only true democracy with human rights in that whole region, is surrounded by despotic theocracies that want to destroy it, yet they always cite Israel for human rights abuses, war crimes etc.

This is different. These are radical Islamists killing everyone who is less moderate than their retarded interpretation of Islam. Problem is you see this with Boko Haram, Talehban and all the other Muslim groups. It isn't isolated, it is a product of the religion. Yet what were Amnesty International piping up about the other day? Nigerian Army killing 16 Boko Haram militants while searching for the 200+ missing school children they abducted. The Geneva Convention and other rules of war were agreed by somewhat civilised countries; you can't apply the same standards dealing with this scum.
In a way the worldwide condemnation of Israel is a backhanded compliment.  The international community don't even bother criticising backwards arse regimes like HAMAS and ISIS and the like as they know they are terrorists and have no moral compass.  It's like we accept they are barbarians and can't ever be anything but.
V

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

MikMaq

If you knew he was a Jew, why did you post the video.  The bit is making fun of anti-semites like you.  You saw it as a reinforcement of your bigotry when really the bit is about using humor to unmask the absurd and irrational side of anti-Semites such as yourself.
Please fuck off. Trying to make this a pseudo racial thing is bullshit.

This thread is about beliefs and the threat of them. No one likes jews, there  an exclusive group, who seem to cause problems wherever  they go. Their entire belief system is based on not integrating racially with them people around the. They have a one sided way of doing business. They receive business but only give it to other jews.

Just like islam is a inseparable mix of religion and politics. Ironically many seem not to understand to say islam, you must compare it to grecoroman beliefs.

Christians are just as fucking annoying as the two groups combined, however progress is being made just look at Europe.

TheShape.

• Getbig V

denarii

• Getbig V
arabs have been killing each other over nothing for millennia. who the fuck cares.

MikMaq

arabs have been killing each other over nothing for millennia. who the fuck cares.

Load of nonsense the middle east was pretty similar to Europe up until world war 2.

Western influence at every turn has done nothing but destabilize the region.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
::)
I think they have moved beyond that at this point, genius.

Exactly.

Christians aren't doing Inquisitions anymore, that was centuries ago. Beheading, barbarism, rape, murder and death? That's going on with Islam today and it shows zero signs of stopping.

That's the difference.