Author Topic: Iraq, Christians forced to convert to Islam, then beheaded, including Children  (Read 35720 times)

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
Good news, just read obama is thinking of air strikes on these pieces of shit. Hopefully they die of shrapnel wounds.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Good news, just read obama is thinking of air strikes on these pieces of shit. Hopefully they die of shrapnel wounds.

he got Osama Bin Laden and by God he will get all of ISIS

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Exactly.

Christians aren't doing Inquisitions anymore, that was centuries ago. Beheading, barbarism, rape, murder and death? That's going on with Islam today and it shows zero signs of stopping.

That's the difference.
And 21st century weaponry that can kill hundreds of thousands-millions in the wrong hands instantly.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
what is scary is that no muslim condemn it, absolutely none.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
And 21st century weaponry that can kill hundreds of thousands-millions in the wrong hands instantly.
Yes.
Love the justification.... well the christians had the crusades so theyre the same!!!

Yeah, because being barbaric thousands of years ago is the same as being barbaric in the modern world.

Derp.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
what is scary is that no muslim condemn it, absolutely none.

I was going to say this earlier but forgot. Even the type of Muslims being killed  shite or however you spell it. Free speech and critical thinking seem anathema to them on these issues. 1000 years ago we were adopting their numerical system and scientific ideas, 1000 years on and they want to plunge the world back into the dark ages.

MikMaq

Exactly.

Christians aren't doing Inquisitions anymore, that was centuries ago. Beheading, barbarism, rape, murder and death? That's going on with Islam today and it shows zero signs of stopping.

That's the difference.
How about lynchings  .....THREAD OVER!!

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Humans is just an organism trying various strategies to become stronger. It's like any other evolving bacteria or virus. Maybe nature will give those indoctrinated to Islam the nod as it's apparently quite successful in conquering the world when it comes to the number indoctrinated. The fastest growing religion of the world.

Like the Ebola virus, it was once stronger, with a very fast incubation time and high kill rate, so it was also more self contained and the outbreak died out faster. It has now evolved to have a longer incubation time so as to spread more before killing it's victim and also becoming less lethal because of it.

Only nature will decide what is more effective in the end.

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
Religion  ::)

then again if they couldn't fight over Religion they would fight over sand and dirt  

This

MikMaq

Humans is just an organism trying various strategies to become stronger. It's like any other evolving bacteria or virus. Maybe nature will give those indoctrinated to Islam the nod as it's apparently quite successful in conquering the world when it comes to the number indoctrinated. The fastest growing religion of the world.

Its not a religion.

Its far more comparable of a belief system to western liberalism.

Which is itself growing ad a fast rate.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Just drop the fukcing bombs already. Lets go Obama, grow a fukcing sack!

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Its not a religion.

it doesn't matter what it is. it's a thought pattern that apparently is gaining control of more and more minds.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
Ta you're the biggest half wit to grace the piss drenched pits of get big. I would say id kill myself if I had a face like yours,, but I may just kill myself because I've seen it

You're so Fukien ugly i am vicariously depressed through the esoteric idea that we are all attached as humans .

But you're gollum never mind go kill yourself in your precious oven fag gitttt

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Its not a religion.

Its totalitarian supremacism.
A

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
Those people kill each other and innocents.  They are backwards, violent and follow a psychopathic and violent philosophy.  We should nuke the whole middle east to show them how backwards and violent they are for killing each other and innocents.

The following statement is true.  The previous statement is false

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Those people kill each other and innocents.  They are backwards, violent and follow a psychopathic and violent philosophy.  We should nuke the whole middle east to show them how backwards and violent they are for killing each other and innocents.

The following statement is true.  The previous statement is false
So whats your solution then, cupcake?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
So whats your solution then, cupcake?

Isolation and developing alternative energy sources. 
A

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Drug cartels are just as brutal and they are right on the US border doing this shit. 15 year old boy.

World is nuts!
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3e3_1384033306&comments=1

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Muslim extremists are on a definite warpath and I have no doubt they will not be stopped by the United States, the UN or anyone or anything.

Just a sad, sad state of affairs watching the evil of men be unfolded and played out before our eyes.   People do so many stupid, evil things.

I appreciate that (and it means more than you know actually).  

I also agree with you completely that many, many folks claiming to represent Christ have done some terrible, terrible things in his name.  

The early church of Rome and the papacy itself became highly corrupt and both influenced and controlled by governing authorities in Rome.  Over time conditions slowly spiraled out of control in some instances.  

Hordes of degenerate folks were assembled to protect "the church" and in doing so committed all kinds of horrendous acts that they were never actually called to commit (but who's gonna stop a horde).  Church leaders and their followers also became corrupt by power and influence.  Many, many, many people that were directly associated with "the church" and those indirectly affiliated with (or hired by) "the church" did horrible things in the "name of God".  

None of it represented Jesus Christ and none of it was guided by the Holy Spirit.....these were all definite choices of men and women that either lost their way or never had "a way" to begin with.

I excuse none of it and make no apologetic pleas to defend it.....it was flat out wrong and anti-Christ.  What's worse is some of it still exists today.  If I had my way I'd shut "churches" like Westboro Baptist Church down.  Further the priesthood and papacy of the Catholic church should be required to have supervised visitations with children for a long time to come.  I know that one bad apple doesn't spoil the bunch, but one bad apple out of that bunch can spoil a lot of children (the most precious in Christ's kingdom).

Again, there is nothing that can control the spread of Islam and the further persecution of any of religion, theology or non-Islamic way of thinking.

ALTHOUGH, I do not hate Muslims and find that most Muslims are not part of the extremist sect.  They are typically loving folks.  I pray that Jesus Christ can be correctly represented in their lives and that they can come to understand who he truly is.

sean

• Getbig IV
Its time to broker a deal with China to enlisted their ginormous number of ground troops to the region. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Christians forced to convert to Islam, then beheaded

The group has seized land in Iraq and Syria and declared an Islamic caliphate, celebrating its own shocking slaughter along the way.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/07/world/meast/stopping-isis/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Video shows militants force a Christian to convert to Islam, then behead him

A

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
Its time to broker a deal with China to enlisted their ginormous number of ground troops to the region. 

Yes battle hardened china. Without natural resources china doesn't give a shit. They are taking over the vast natural resources of africa through "investment" ie we build a road and take your diamonds gold and heavy metals for smart phones.

Look at any un vote. China and russia are fuck buddies. Until islamist extremism affects the communist party they won't do a thing. Not china, the communist party.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Whats even dumber is US government armed them.

sean

• Getbig IV
Yes battle hardened china. Without natural resources china doesn't give a shit. They are taking over the vast natural resources of africa through "investment" ie we build a road and take your diamonds gold and heavy metals for smart phones.

Look at any un vote. China and russia are fuck buddies. Until islamist extremism affects the communist party they won't do a thing. Not china, the communist party.

They should go right in there and roll these guys, take all the oil they want back home. End of story.  I just had a guy tell me that they have so many ground troops, officials sometimes allow skirmishes to take place to thin the heard!

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
They should go right in there and roll these guys, take all the oil they want back home. End of story.  I just had a guy tell me that they have so many ground troops, officials sometimes allow skirmishes to take place to thin the heard!

This will sound incongruous from an irish person but imperialism is the way to go. Sort out these savages.