Author Topic: Iraq, Christians forced to convert to Islam, then beheaded, including Children  (Read 35719 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
This will sound incongruous from an irish person but imperialism is the way to go. Sort out these savages.

Left to their own devices they will go back to killing one another.   Interacting with them culturally and economically only gives them an external enemy to hate.  I say, isolate them and they will turn on each other.
A

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES

Left to their own devices they will go back to killing one another.   Interacting with them culturally and economically only gives them an external enemy to hate.  I say, isolate them and they will turn on each other.

Look at Ireland, India, Australia etc now. Speak English, functional economies (just), good legal systems, rule of law... Abandon a colony too soon like in Africa (or maybe it is the people there) and you have constant civil war, no rule of law, tribal war and reversion to the mean.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Isolation and developing alternative energy sources. 
Isolation and let them grow and grow and grow and grow?  ???  Have you looked at the birth rate for Muslims, specifically of the Radical Sects?  Its edging out the Africans at this point.  Isolationism will only serve for them to build an army and gives them an even greater chance to get their hands on Weapons of Mass Destruction.

That Ron/Rand Paul nonsense is pure delusion. 

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
This is EXACTLY what Hamas would do if it weren`t for Israel and the IDF.
lets help the settlers move and let the christian arabs die :D

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
what is scary is that no muslim condemn it, absolutely none.
does the  muslim condemn the war between sunni/shite or murder sufis  ::)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Im a soldier who served in iraq, or A stan, or one of his family member, my conclusion would be they went there in vain and all those who died died in vain.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Christians forced to convert to Islam, then beheaded

The group has seized land in Iraq and Syria and declared an Islamic caliphate, celebrating its own shocking slaughter along the way.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/07/world/meast/stopping-isis/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Video shows militants force a Christian to convert to Islam, then behead him

Why are we allowing this to happen? Why did McCain and Obama want to fight alongside Alqaeda in Syria? I don't understand any of this...

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
Why are we allowing this to happen? Why did McCain and Obama want to fight alongside Alqaeda in Syria? I don't understand any of this...
because jews are more important than christian arabs

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
because jews are more important than christian arabs

Sad but disgustingly true.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Sad but disgustingly true.
::)
Yah thats the reason, moron.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
::)
Yah thats the reason, moron.
which group receives more goy dollars?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
If you knew he was a Jew, why did you post the video.  The bit is making fun of anti-semites like you.  You saw it as a reinforcement of your bigotry when really the bit is about using humor to unmask the absurd and irrational side of anti-Semites such as yourself.
Yes and he also takes the piss out of the USA showing how hypocritical they are when they attack Middle Eastern Countries for apparent
heinous acts and lack of human rights when they do exactly the same things - so really your point is Mute.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Ta you're the biggest half wit to grace the piss drenched pits of get big. I would say id kill myself if I had a face like yours,, but I may just kill myself because I've seen it

You're so Fukien ugly i am vicariously depressed through the esoteric idea that we are all attached as humans .

But you're gollum never mind go kill yourself in your precious oven fag gitttt
Welcome Home  8)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Whats even dumber is US government armed them.

True...But it's not like they gave them any real intelligent weapons. They had to give them a fighting chance when their ends day come a calling.lol

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
True...But it's not like they gave them any real intelligent weapons. They had to give them a fighting chance when their ends day come a calling.lol
the US is now backing Iran because of Isis no BS

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
iraq homecoming '14

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
the US is now backing Iran because of Isis no BS

This is the kind of shit Rand Paul and Ron Paul are against. They're not soft on radical Islam, they just don't think it's a good idea going around creating these kind of messes over and over. Like when McCain, Obama, and True Adonis desperately wanted to fight alongside Alqaeda in Syria instead of backing the legit moderate government like we should.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
I like the mindset of men like Ron Paul. It's best not to get involved since the problems were originally caused by unnecessary Western involvement.
The killings and terror that we see now in Iraq are the result of America's war. Saddam posed no threat to the US and kept his nation stable. He was secular minded and dealt with Islamist radicals the way they ought to be dealt with. Once America attacked Iraq for bullshit reasons (democracy) and straight out lies (W of MD), the nation became unstable and divided.
Islamist radicals made their move and now are taking control of the nation. The Christian minorities who were safe under Saddam and now being slaughtered by these savage hordes.

The US was planning to do the same with Syria. Destroy a moderate, secular government (Assad) and give Sunni Islamic extremists like ISIS their backing to slaughter their way through the Shia and Christian populations. Disgraceful!

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
This is unacceptable.

What's the difference between extremists beheading a man and an Israeli air attack shelling a home packed with women and children?

You're all the same to me.
S

Griffith

• Getbig V
What's the difference between extremists beheading a man and an Israeli air attack shelling a home packed with women and children?

Hamas fire missiles into Israel and are the aggressors.Hamas are constantly firing missiles deliberately next to civilian targets to get maximum civilian casualties for shock effect around the world. If they were not terrorists who are deliberately trying to kill Israeli's then their territory would not be counter-attacked.

They also believe Israel has no right to exist.

Israel is also a secular modern state which is highly developed and a functioning country unlike the chaos that exists outside their borders.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

An Israeli air strike is trying to stop the extremists from beheading.

Moron, Israel is not targeting women and children.  It just so happens that Hamas likes to use them as human shields.   Hope this helps.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
An Israeli air strike is trying to stop the extremists from beheading.

Moron, Israel is not targeting women and children.  It just so happens that Hamas likes to use them as human shields.   Hope this helps.

Please refrain from applying the Adonis Principles to human lives...and don't call me a moron, resorting to unnecessary vulgar insults makes you look like an angry right wing lunatic in any political discussions. HTH

Israel killed over 1800 people in the last few weeks, a 5th of which is confirmed as children/babies. The motto here is we will go after you and bomb the living shit out of you, and your wives and your children if you mess with us. This is absolutely fine, but at least don't be a hypocrite about it.
S

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Please refrain from applying the Adonis Principles to human lives...and don't call me a moron, resorting to unnecessary vulgar insults makes you look like an angry right wing lunatic in any political discussions. HTH

Israel killed over 1800 people in the last few weeks, a 5th of which is confirmed as children/babies. The motto here is we will go after you and bomb the living shit out of you, and your wives and your children if you mess with us. This is absolutely fine, but at least don't be a hypocrite about it.

You have to be at least somewhat a hypocrite to calm the "liberal masses" down. Other than that - they should nuke the fuckin place once and for all. The question is simple - what is better - camel fuckers taking over or jews? I would not like to see these arabian animals on the street beheading "christians", that's for sure.
 Kids over there are condotioned to hate western culture from an early age and new pieces of shit will grow up out of them so who the fuck cares, kids or not - just fuckin kill them all, kids, females, males, hell even the donkeys and goats they like to fuck..