Author Topic: Muslim savages and animals in Iraq beheading children in Iraq  (Read 48248 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Muslim savages and animals in Iraq beheading children in Iraq
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2014, 06:44:53 AM »
U.S. Begins Strikes in Iraq, Pentagon Says
American warplanes struck Sunni militant positions in northern Iraq on Friday, the Pentagon said in a statement, confirming the first significant American military operation since ground troops left Iraq in 2011.
Rear Admiral John Kirby, the Pentagon Press Secretary, said that two F-18 fighters dropped 500-pound laser-guided bombs on a mobile artillery target near Erbil. Militants of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria were using the artillery to shell Kurdish forces defending Erbil, Admiral Kirby said in a statement.
The strike followed President Obama’s announcement Thursday night that he had authorized limited air strikes to protect American citizens in Erbil and Baghdad, and, if necessary, to break the siege of tens of thousand of refugees stranded on Mount Sinjar in northern Iraq.

READ MORE »
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/09/world/middleeast/iraq.html?emc=edit_na_20140808

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2014, 10:45:30 AM »
Just muslims being muslims.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2014, 11:44:02 AM »
Just muslims being muslims.

so all muslims are the same,just what I'd expect from you ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2014, 11:47:52 AM »

Yes - 99% are utter filth and sludge

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2014, 11:54:28 AM »
Yes - 99% are utter filth and sludge

that's like saying people who spend 24/7 on a political site crying about Obama are losers,mmmmmmmmm maybe your right  :D :D :D

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2014, 12:31:28 PM »

If they are not killing the infidel they are not being a practicing muslim. In Islam, the violent verses that were written by moo hammad, which are the first verses in the Koran and the longest writings in the Koran, supersede the "peaceful" ones. That is a fact.

Educate yourself, moron:

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2014, 12:43:25 PM »
This should answer your question:

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2014, 12:49:11 PM »

No of course not, just a staggeringly high percentage of them are. Its the nature of islam itself.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2014, 12:57:10 PM »
Muslim hospitality

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2014, 01:05:43 PM »
If they are not killing the infidel they are not being a practicing muslim. In Islam, the violent verses that were written by moo hammad, which are the first verses in the Koran and the longest writings in the Koran, supersede the "peaceful" ones. That is a fact.

Educate yourself, moron:

so the  practicing muslims in the u.s. that lived here all their lives are killing people  :D :D :D you are fucking dumb.if a I was to think like you I would have to say you must be good at cutting lawns and picking vegetables 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2014, 01:14:41 PM »
The hilarious thing about all this is that the same morons who condemn Christianity, who believe it to be a fairy tale are the same ones who defend Islam.

I would figure that they would hate all religions, but they defend Islam just to annoy Christians and Jews.

The thing is that atheists will be the first in line to get beheaded by Muslims.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2014, 01:22:38 PM »
so the  practicing muslims in the u.s.

You are about as stupid as they come.

Practicing, when it comes to religion, means when a believer applies the doctrines of a religion to their own life. LIVING ACCORDING TO THE DOCTRINES OF THEIR RELIGION.

The Koran calls for its believers to kill the infidels or anyone who doesn't submit to Islam. Those verses supersede the peaceful verses because those violent verses were the last revelations from Allah to moo hammad.

Therefore, the mooslims in America who are not actively seeking to forcibly convert people to their religion or who don't believe that Islam should be the only religion in the world are not obeying moo hammad. They are not TRUE MULIMS. Not according to me., but according to their Koran.

Educate yourself, MORON.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2014, 01:27:03 PM »
You are about as stupid as they come.

Practicing, when it comes to religion, means when a believer applies the doctrines of a religion to their own life. LIVING ACCORDING TO THE DOCTRINES OF THEIR RELIGION.

The Koran calls for its believers to kill the infidels or anyone who doesn't submit to Islam. Those verses supersede the peaceful verses because those violent verses were the last revelations from Allah to moo hammad.

Therefore, the mooslims in America who are not actively seeking to forcibly convert people to their religion or who don't believe that Islam should be the only religion in the world are not obeying moo hammad. They are not TRUE MULIMS. Not according to me., but according to their Koran.

Educate yourself, MORON.

if a I was to think like you I would have to say you must be good at cutting lawns and picking vegetables,  are you ??? 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2014, 03:43:06 PM »
if a I was to think like you I would have to say you must be good at cutting lawns and picking vegetables,  are you ??? 

"if a I was"...what?

Try again, mental midget. What are you trying to state?

You don't know anything about any religion. It is not about what you think or what you would like to believe. If you want to understand what Islam is truly about you need to do some research on the Koran. To Muslims the Koran is the direct word of Allah. So it's not what you think, it's what the Koran says. It's not what "American mooslims" think, it's what the Koran states that they are supposed to do. If Koran is the word of Allah and they don't carry out what the Koran teaches, then they are not obeying Allah and are not practicing it's teachings.

Educate yourself, moron:

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2014, 05:27:44 AM »
I'm painting everyone with a broad-brush like your doing,so i'll ask you again, are you good at cutting lawns and picking vegetables

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2014, 10:59:43 AM »
No of course not, just a staggeringly high percentage of them are. Its the nature of islam itself.

+1

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2014, 04:28:26 AM »
The hilarious thing about all this is that the same morons who condemn Christianity, who believe it to be a fairy tale are the same ones who defend it.

I would figure that they would hate all religions, but they defend Islam just to annoy Christians and Jews.

The thing is that atheists will be the first in line to get beheaded by Muslims.

You see some sort of contradiction because people who think all religions are bullshit would still be in favor of freedom of religion, do ya?

I'm thinking you're either from Cuba or Central America.  Amirite?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2014, 04:53:40 AM »
Muslim hospitality

Fucking scum. Smear the Koran with Pig Blood.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2014, 05:25:04 AM »
Look at the morons on this thread. Whore, blackass, and rrsnore ignoring the obvious. Bunch of idiots.

Just listen what this practicing mooslim has to say about the so called "moderates". He clearly states that any one who doesn't believe in sharia law is not a practicing mooslim because that is what the Koran demands. The Koran is the word of Allah. So how can anyone who disobeys Allah be considered a "practicing mooslim"?

"Muslim is the one who submits to the command of the creator."
Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion should be only for Allah"  

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2014, 05:59:47 AM »
send this Bastard to Allah with the Koran stuck down his throat.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2014, 06:02:44 AM »
Funny how gay libs and leftists show more anger towards republicans who tolerate their bullshit than they do the actual muslim butchers who would chop their heads off

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2014, 06:10:30 AM »
  ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V