Author Topic: Muslim savages and animals in Iraq beheading children in Iraq  (Read 48294 times)

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Re: Muslim savages and animals in Iraq beheading children in Iraq
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2014, 07:20:40 AM »
Your fucking head can't be wired right if you have no problem cutting off heads, especially of children
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2014, 07:24:43 AM »
I'm painting everyone with a broad-brush like your doing,so i'll ask you again, are you good at cutting lawns and picking vegetables

the problem is that you pick and choose who to paint with a broad brush and you look to the liberal media on your tv to tell you who its ok to paint with said broad brush.  

if i'm wrong I would see tons of threads with you defending Christianity............ I don't.  because you have been conditioned NOT to defend them.  you're behaving like a perfect little TV manufactured soldier.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2014, 07:30:50 AM »
Look at the morons on this thread. Whore, blackass, and rrsnore ignoring the obvious. Bunch of idiots.

Just listen what this practicing mooslim has to say about the so called "moderates". He clearly states that any one who doesn't believe in sharia law is not a practicing mooslim because that is what the Koran demands. The Koran is the word of Allah. So how can anyone who disobeys Allah be considered a "practicing mooslim"?

"Muslim is the one who submits to the command of the creator."
Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion should be only for Allah"  

well that settles that,one guys view on a youtube video ::) so I'm I to think all christians are bigots because your a bigot

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2014, 07:36:11 AM »
the problem is that you pick and choose who to paint with a broad brush and you look to the liberal media on your tv to tell you who its ok to paint with said broad brush.  

if i'm wrong I would see tons of threads with you defending Christianity............ I don't.  because you have been conditioned NOT to defend them.  you're behaving like a perfect little TV manufactured soldier.

:D :D :D as soon as a see liberal media I know we are listening to a fox news viewer,really you should be the last one talking about perfect little TV manufactured soldier :D :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2014, 07:36:26 AM »
Typical libfag pos - cant even bring yourself to admit what sludge and scum these animals are

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2014, 07:43:33 AM »
:D :D :D as soon as a see liberal media I know we are listening to a fox news viewer,really you should be the last one talking about perfect little TV manufactured soldier :D :D :D :D

um no.  because I actually agree with you on your view that not all Muslims are hate mongers and terrorists.  i just find it funny that i never see you jump to the defense of Christians when they're unfairly targeted.  you've been conditioned not to.  and when someone calls you out on it, you call them a "FOX NEWS VIEWER!!!!!" and insult them like you've been taught to.

let me tell you a little secret.  you don't have to agree with every hard line stance of the Democratic party.  you'll still be a good little democrat if you think for yourself once in a while.  its OK.

at ease soldier.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2014, 08:02:20 AM »
um no.  because I actually agree with you on your view that not all Muslims are hate mongers and terrorists.  i just find it funny that i never see you jump to the defense of Christians when they're unfairly targeted.  you've been conditioned not to.  and when someone calls you out on it, you call them a "FOX NEWS VIEWER!!!!!" and insult them like you've been taught to.

let me tell you a little secret.  you don't have to agree with every hard line stance of the Democratic party.  you'll still be a good little democrat if you think for yourself once in a while.  its OK.

at ease soldier.

can you post one of the Christians when they're unfairly targeted posts so I can comment on it,thanks

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2014, 08:04:10 AM »

can you post one of the Christians when they're unfairly targeted posts so I can comment on it,thanks

::)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2014, 08:44:58 AM »
well that settles that,one guys view on a youtube video ::) so I'm I to think all christians are bigots because your a bigot

Prove that the Koran verses which promote the killing of all infidels and that do not limit such actions to the time of Moohamed DO NOT SUPERSEDE the verses of supposed peace and you win the argument.

The prophet himself said so, moron.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2014, 09:16:55 AM »
Prove that the Koran verses which promote the killing of all infidels and that do not limit such actions to the time of Moohamed DO NOT SUPERSEDE the verses of supposed peace and you win the argument.

The prophet himself said so, moron.
Prophet.. ::) Pedophile scumbag you mean .

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2014, 09:21:26 AM »
 >:(

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2014, 09:24:55 AM »
Your fucking head can't be wired right if you have no problem cutting off heads, especially of children
All in the Name of their fucking "Prophet".  Goat fucking Rag Head perverted scum. drop a Bomb on them...

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2014, 09:45:55 AM »

you do understand we're in a thread right now where Muslims are cutting off Christian children's heads right?  and you have been commenting the whole time............defendin g Muslims.

hmm.  wow.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2014, 09:56:29 AM »
There is no defense of Muslims beheading people.  It's savage, brutal, primitive etc...''

There are not to my knowledge instances of Christians beheading people in the modern times

However to think Most or 99% of Muslims or most of them are like this is ignorant beyond words.  But i will try anyway.

It's shows you are a product of fear propaganda and have lost the ability to think objectively.  Instead you regurgitate hateful talking points.  You are a low life, stupid dumbass.   

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2014, 10:11:18 AM »
you do understand we're in a thread right now where Muslims are cutting off Christian children's heads right?  and you have been commenting the whole time............defendin g Muslims.

hmm.  wow.

yeah so,i'm not defending the muslims cutting off the heads or killing people,what I'm saying is not all of them do this shit.just showing the bigot Dario,what a bigot he is.proofing the point there are idiots in every religion

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2014, 10:15:09 AM »
Where are the "moderate" muslims speaking out about this being done in their name? 

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2014, 11:07:54 AM »
There is no defense of Muslims beheading people.  It's savage, brutal, primitive etc...''

There are not to my knowledge instances of Christians beheading people in the modern times

However to think Most or 99% of Muslims or most of them are like this is ignorant beyond words.  But i will try anyway.

It's shows you are a product of fear propaganda and have lost the ability to think objectively.  Instead you regurgitate hateful talking points.  You are a low life, stupid dumbass.   

He's talking to you, RetarDario, ya scared little hate-filled foreign-born pussy.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2014, 11:12:59 AM »

No one is saying 99% of muslims are terrorists.

But pretending like there isnt something inherently very wrong with islam, and to ignore the fact that there is clearly a disturbingly high percentage of them that tend to be violent fanatics relative to the quiet ones, if just playing the PC card and living in liberal fantasyland like an apologist coward.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2014, 11:30:02 AM »

No one is saying 99% of muslims are terrorists.

But pretending like there isnt something inherently very wrong with islam, and to ignore the fact that there is clearly a disturbingly high percentage of them that tend to be violent fanatics relative to the quiet ones, if just playing the PC card and living in liberal fantasyland like an apologist coward.

What's a high percentage?   Can you back your claim with actual facts?

1%?  5%?  10%?  33%?  50%?

The actions of these violent fanatics should be dealt with swiftly and condemn readily.  I think most liberals would agree, but most of them prolly wouldn't agree 5-99% of Muslin are violent fanatics.  

To think that: more than 1-5% of them are that way is a product of fear propaganda.  

Take Kabul for example.  If there are 1 million people in Kabul, 50,000 of them are violent fanatics?   Doubt it.    There are probably a couple of thousand laying very low.  50K would make it an active war zone.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2014, 11:42:15 AM »
What's a high percentage?   Can you back your claim with actual facts?

1%?  5%?  10%?  33%?  50%?

The actions of these violent fanatics should be dealt with swiftly and condemn readily.  I think most liberals would agree, but most of them prolly wouldn't agree 5-99% of Muslin are violent fanatics.  

To think that: more than 1-5% of them are that way is a product of fear propaganda.  

Take Kabul for example.  If there are 1 million people in Kabul, 50,000 of them are violent fanatics?   Doubt it.    There are probably a couple of thousand laying very low.  50K would make it an active war zone.

There is of course no way to know the exact percentage. The point is is that it is clearly very, very high for muslims, especially when compared to other religions. Trying to downplay or ignore this does not help.

There is something inherent in islam itself which drives this phenomenon. Mohammed himself was a warlord who spread islam by the sword far and wide. Every corner of the world where islam spreads, carnage tends to follow; one of its basic core values is to spread islam, to make the whole world islamic, and to not take no for an answer lol

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2014, 12:14:38 PM »
There is of course no way to know the exact percentage. The point is is that it is clearly very, very high for muslims, especially when compared to other religions. Trying to downplay or ignore this does not help.

There is something inherent in islam itself which drives this phenomenon. Mohammed himself was a warlord who spread islam by the sword far and wide. Every corner of the world where islam spreads, carnage tends to follow; one of its basic core values is to spread islam, to make the whole world islamic, and to not take no for an answer lol

What's very high?

And if its so "clearly high" as you say, shouldn't there be a way to know a ball park percentage?

I don't think most people ignore there are violent religiously motivated people bent on our destruction.  Even the extreme liberals.  Also, that the culture of some of these Muslims is of a violent 13th century nature when it comes to conforming to a religion or dealing with problems.

What many caution is lending our selves into false assumptions about all Muslims and labeling them.  For example:  Thinking that a disturbingly high percentage of them are violent fanatics but have no way of even ball parking that percentage. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2014, 12:18:09 PM »
Whatever percentage it is - its obviously higher than anywhere else correct?   ;)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2014, 12:20:56 PM »
Whatever percentage it is - its obviously higher than anywhere else correct?   ;)

What many caution is lending our selves into false assumptions about all Muslims and labeling them.  For example:  Thinking that a disturbingly high percentage of them are violent fanatics but have no way of even ball parking that percentage.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2014, 12:26:12 PM »
Ozmo, check out the article i posted in a thread further down the politics board. Its a quick good read

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2014, 12:28:53 PM »
Ozmo, check out the article i posted in a thread further down the politics board. Its a quick good read

ok