Author Topic: The Official Lobstah Q&A thread  (Read 77863 times)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Re: ***The Official Lobstah Q&A thread***
« Reply #75 on: August 09, 2014, 10:42:36 AM »
Lobster :

Whats the most corn for consumption you have ever stockpiled?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: August 09, 2014, 11:51:21 AM »
Lobstah

What's the longest you've gone without sex...every woman I ever known has said "6 months" I would leak if I didnt get laid by the third week.
S

the trainer

« Reply #77 on: August 09, 2014, 01:06:38 PM »
Lobstah

What's the longest you've gone without sex...every woman I ever known has said "6 months" I would leak if I didnt get laid by the third week.

Dont worry you will always get laid cause there are plenty of ladyboys hanging around.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #78 on: August 09, 2014, 01:07:44 PM »
Dont worry you will always get laid cause there are plenty of ladyboys hanging around.

The ladyboy has bigger arms than you ahahaha

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #79 on: August 09, 2014, 01:31:26 PM »
Justin is young and doing the same. Kuclo won his card in 2011 and did two shows plus the Olympia in the two years following. He placed 3rd (NY Pro) and 1st (some other show). Justin got his in 2012, and placed 5th and 1st (2014 Europa) in his next two shows. He's doing the Olympia this year. So even there.
Justin could be a better poser, but I think has more consistent conditioning, and considering how young his career is...
Kuclo is bigger, but also WAY further along in his career than J. Give J a couple of years. Steve still won't have won the O, and Justin will have caught up.

That said, I only swoon over one of the two, and it's the one with the fire hose.

Justin and Kuclo are WAY down the list....this is just like when people were hyping up Evan Scent-me-some-pennies. In fact, when you take a look at the up and comers, none really stand out. Brandon Curry is inconsistent and smooth. Justin is missing a lower back and looks like a shrunken version of Wolf, with better calves, yet smaller quads. Kuclo is like a donut stand...always glazed. Cedric couldn't find "condition" if it was in the dictionary. Ben has a gut. Roelly needs to stop riding motorcycles.
It seems that Pro bodybuilding has peaked, and it is the men's physique and model that will be what will grow into the future of bodybuilding.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: August 09, 2014, 01:34:38 PM »
q for lobstah

do  you enjoy face sitting?

Simple Simon

« Reply #81 on: August 09, 2014, 01:35:21 PM »
Justin and Kuclo are WAY down the list....this is just like when people were hyping up Evan Scent-me-some-pennies. In fact, when you take a look at the up and comers, they are damn pitiful...just pitiful. Brandon Curry is inconsistent and smooth. Justin is missing a lower back and looks like a shrunken version of Wolf, with better calves, yet smaller quads. Kuclo is like a donut stand...always glazed. Cedric couldn't find "condition" if it was in the dictionary. Ben has a gut. Roelly needs to stop riding motorcycles.
It seems that Pro bodybuilding has peaked, and it is the men's physique and model that will be what will grow into the future of bodybuilding.
This by a country mile.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #82 on: August 09, 2014, 01:50:17 PM »
This by a country mile.
If you take a look at the quality in men's physique and model, and just add muscle to them, you can see them possibly growing into what bbing used to be in the late 80s to early-mid 90s. And take a look at MuscleMania. That look, it's crisp, conditioned, detailed. The competitors don't have moon faces even when dieted down, and they still look athletic, yet don't scare away the public.

Maybe the drugs, judges, and schmoes have ruined today's bodybuilding.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #83 on: August 09, 2014, 01:52:56 PM »
Are you well traveled?

Will you ever go to nz?  :D
I am not well traveled at all. I've left the states exactly once in my life, not counting a trip to Niagara Falls as a child. I dunno, NZ would be cool I guess. I have friends in Melbourne, so I'd be likely to hit Australia first.

Lob...lets discuss supplements  ;)

what's your stack look like? Creatine, fish oil, bio-grow ?
Cocaine in the nose, hot beef in the cheeks, human grade protein several CCs to the face daily - 6g is where the magic happens, etc.
You seem pretty likeable.
Doesn't this make it harder to keep a man?
I think that attraction between the sexes is often based on a little rift that can't be breached and thus creates an attraction force of a "love to hate" quality that spices things up.

p.s.: use the code "Anabolichalo" when buying from GNC and save up to -150 percent when buying a keg of the liquid designer protein "Ivory 2K"  :o

I'm not trying to "keep" anybody haha. People are not property (spare me the usual getbig brand of hilarious racism right now, too easy, wait til I haven't set you up for it). If a man sticks around, I hope it's because he enjoys how much of a jerk I usually am, thinks I'm easy to be around, and thinks my usual hoodie-and-underpants lounge getup is a good look. Not because I tricked him or trapped him haha. Aren't we too old for trapping?
Anyway, that said, yeah, I get friend-zoned faster than you can say "no game." It's pretty wack, but whatever. I don't want anyone to feel like I'm an unpleasant obligation. Just be here because we like each other.
(Apparently no one is down with that haha.)

Lobstah

A little over a year, but within the last five years, September 2011 to June 2012.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #84 on: August 09, 2014, 01:53:24 PM »
If you take a look at the quality in men's physique and model, and just add muscle to them, you can see them possibly growing into what bbing used to be in the late 80s to early-mid 90s. And take a look at MuscleMania. That look, it's crisp, conditioned, detailed. The competitors don't have moon faces even when dieted down, and they still look athletic, yet don't scare away the public.

Maybe the drugs, judges, and a homes have ruined today's bodybuilding.
Those guys look far better than the IFBB 'pros'.  :(

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 09, 2014, 09:15:57 PM »

A little over a year, but within the last five years, September 2011 to June 2012.

Never let that happen again. If needs be - I personally will fly out and assist you.
A

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: August 09, 2014, 09:48:55 PM »
Lobstah I just want to say I enjoy your post style, your wit shines through every post

And Parker, as cliche as it sounds now I truly think it's the gh and slin that ruined BBing. These guys are running it down until the day of the show for the sake of size. Without exact science you can't get shredded to the bone like that. They worry too much about size and numbers not realizing the overall package has been diluted

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #87 on: August 09, 2014, 09:55:19 PM »
How often do you wear weave?

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: August 09, 2014, 10:24:14 PM »
I love this thread...love lobstah!

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #89 on: August 09, 2014, 10:39:03 PM »
Lobstah I just want to say I enjoy your post style, your wit shines through every post

And Parker, as cliche as it sounds now I truly think it's the gh and slin that ruined BBing. These guys are running it down until the day of the show for the sake of size. Without exact science you can't get shredded to the bone like that. They worry too much about size and numbers not realizing the overall package has been diluted

X2 cool chick all the way

Would like to get drunk with her then smash and high five on the way out

That's a compliment I genuinely think you're
One of the best
Posters here lob and from one person who was in industry to another one currently in,
I can tell you're grounded.
A rarity around this purview.
As is Enzo.

But enough flattery because FAR too much of this board is filled
With lizard people like clitzo, Wolf cocks,
Pussy junior and gimmicks.

At
Least halo fucked off.
Now why won't mods see the board
Runs better w/o swine?

Question for lobstah: thoughts?

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #90 on: August 10, 2014, 01:29:25 AM »
Never let that happen again. If needs be - I personally will fly out and assist you.

Taking one for the team. You're an honorable soldier.

I really appreciate that, E! Also, to your other point, AGREED, but I think it's more the insulin or the combo of the two than the GH alone. Of course, my knowledge of that stuff is rudimentary at best.

How often do you wear weave?
For the two weeks before a show, and usually 8 weeks after. Or any time I want to do some kind of crazy color to my hair, because I refuse to risk the health of the hair that actually grows out of my head for a blonde streak or because I wanted to be a redhead for a week.
I love this thread...love lobstah!

ditto, girl. Wish I could say that about all the ladies here. Props to you and East Coast Chick though for being real, down to earth, legit babes.

X2 cool chick all the way

Would like to get drunk with her then smash and high five on the way out

That's a compliment I genuinely think you're
One of the best
Posters here lob and from one person who was in industry to another one currently in,
I can tell you're grounded.
A rarity around this purview.
As is Enzo.

But enough flattery because FAR too much of this board is filled
With lizard people like clitzo, Wolf cocks,
Pussy junior and gimmicks.

At
Least halo fucked off.
Now why won't mods see the board
Runs better w/o swine?

Question for lobstah: thoughts?

I don't drink, but you're totally welcome to have all the beers while I chug Fresca, and we'll still high five and be getbig's Wonder Twins (ACTIVATE!)
Halo sucks, but apparently saying so makes me a target, so I'll refrain from hating on him until he comes back and does something. Otherwise he is of no consequence.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #91 on: August 10, 2014, 01:42:03 AM »
Meanwhile, anyone have any thoughts about the Tampa Pro? Bonac looked good, but does anyone know how this pile of turds ever became a pro in the first place?

Bonac, by the way...

And while I know you guys don't give one half of a shit about figure, Latorya Watts was spot-on bangin.

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: August 10, 2014, 02:07:59 AM »
Damn nice proportions on her. Figure chicks builds are hot as hell in person, i just don't like the poses you guys have to do on stage..it makes you appear more masculine in pics. Sad to say, but I think Bonac should've took the win over Vic. His waist has really expanded since 07

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 10, 2014, 02:37:57 AM »
Holy shit the back on that chick. Insane shoulder to waist ratio with glutes for days.
A

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #94 on: August 10, 2014, 07:04:15 AM »
Does lobstah believe in safe sex? Or bigmikecox style?  ;D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: August 10, 2014, 07:08:36 AM »

This is EXACTLY what is happening at the present moment.

"1"

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #96 on: August 10, 2014, 07:09:44 AM »
lobstah, was bodybuilding your first sport or did you train in another Discipline? Maybe Athletics. You have from what i have seen in one picture very Developed Glutes. Maybe Sprinting?

Simple Simon

« Reply #97 on: August 10, 2014, 07:14:38 AM »
This is EXACTLY what is happening at the present moment.

"1"
over in the UK

Cash prizes for an amateur show.
When did that last happen at a bodybuilding show?
The show organiser Eugene Laviscount

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: August 10, 2014, 07:25:08 AM »
Lobstah,

Next time I'm in New York, where are you going to take me on our date?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #99 on: August 10, 2014, 07:27:30 AM »
Lobstah,

Next time I'm in New York, where are you going to take me on our date?
Only if you are a bearded hipster with tattoos.