Author Topic: Tony Stewart (NASCAR) in Deep Shit!  (Read 38946 times)

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
Re: Tony Stewart (NASCAR) in Deep Shit!
« Reply #75 on: August 10, 2014, 10:21:01 AM »
Hard to say man - looks like Tony was trying to fuck with him a bit and it went wrong.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #76 on: August 10, 2014, 10:32:22 AM »
Hard to say man - looks like Tony was trying to fuck with him a bit and it went wrong.

right.  He definitely veered and throttled when the other 5-6 drivers on that same path did not.  He went out of his way to interact with a human body on the race track.   It was a caution and he could have stayed left with everyone else.  He wanted to punk the guy.  With a speeding race car.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #77 on: August 10, 2014, 11:00:49 AM »
right.  He definitely veered and throttled when the other 5-6 drivers on that same path did not.  He went out of his way to interact with a human body on the race track.   It was a caution and he could have stayed left with everyone else.  He wanted to punk the guy.  With a speeding race car.

Sure looks that way.....

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #78 on: August 10, 2014, 11:05:56 AM »
You do realize when you punch the throttle on a sprint car that thr ass end automatically veers outwards?

Not saying he didnt try to scare the kid but he didnt intentionally 'veer' the car into him. It happened because when he blipped the throttle the ass end kicked out and caught the kid.

Simple Simon

« Reply #79 on: August 10, 2014, 11:09:27 AM »
Just watched it again, I think he hit him before the car veered, the car veering was a result of him hitting him and him going under the offside front wheel.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: August 10, 2014, 11:10:11 AM »
From what I can tell he turned his wheel to the right and accelerated to try and kick the rear of his car to the left to avoid hitting him. It was a split second decision on his part. You can see the rear of the car veering to the left.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #81 on: August 10, 2014, 11:15:23 AM »
From what I can tell he turned his wheel to the right and accelerated to try and kick the rear of his car to the left to avoid hitting him. It was a split second decision on his part. You can see the rear of the car veering to the left.
Kinda what I saw as well. He had to see the mid running towrads his car... and if I saw a kid coming at my car my initial reaction would be to try and drive around him

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #82 on: August 10, 2014, 11:18:59 AM »

This is what I see as well but hard to tell from this shitty video.

Dead guy's a fucking idiot for getting out of his car and raging on the track during a live race and trying to confront a moving car.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #83 on: August 10, 2014, 11:24:27 AM »
You don't ever run in to a race track especially when a race is still going on. Because you might get hurt or even killed. Its the kids own fault.
He is died for us bitches. RIP Kid!! :'(

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 10, 2014, 11:24:56 AM »
This is what I see as well but hard to tell from this shitty video.

Dead guy's a fucking idiot for getting out of his car and raging on the track during a live race and trying to confront a moving car.

Yeah he is. How can you not know you are that close to a car coming at you.  ???

Uncle Junior

« Reply #85 on: August 10, 2014, 11:26:59 AM »
Just watched it again, I think he hit him before the car veered, the car veering was a result of him hitting him and him going under the offside front wheel.

Have you had your glasses checked recently?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #86 on: August 10, 2014, 01:51:30 PM »
You do realize when you punch the throttle on a sprint car that thr ass end automatically veers outwards?

Not saying he didnt try to scare the kid but he didnt intentionally 'veer' the car into him. It happened because when he blipped the throttle the ass end kicked out and caught the kid.

the other drivers on the track didn't need to throttle.   Stewart is the KING of dirt racing... dude does it for fun on Saturday nights while other racers are carb loading for their sunday nascar racing lol.   He knows exactly what his car does.  He wanted to show he didn't back down, he wanted to scare and at worst maybe bump the kid if he chose to get in his "space".

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: August 10, 2014, 02:09:16 PM »
Latest news from Yahoo:

Stewart cooperative.

No charges pending.
^^
I'm sure once they piece together ALL the evidence, charges will be pending... he's stupid not to Lawyer up, since from what I've seen he's in BIG BIG trouble!!!

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: August 10, 2014, 02:13:29 PM »
^^
I'm sure once they piece together ALL the evidence, charges will be pending... he's stupid not to Lawyer up, since from what I've seen he's in BIG BIG trouble!!!

Even a public defender could get this case kicked. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #89 on: August 10, 2014, 02:15:32 PM »
the other drivers on the track didn't need to throttle.   Stewart is the KING of dirt racing... dude does it for fun on Saturday nights while other racers are carb loading for their sunday nascar racing lol.   He knows exactly what his car does.  He wanted to show he didn't back down, he wanted to scare and at worst maybe bump the kid if he chose to get in his "space".

Point was you made it sound like he intentionally drove into the kid. He didnt. You can know your car all you want but that car isnt going to kick out the same every time you floor it... sometimes it'll pitch harder than others.

And with a kid running at your car, generally youll try and accelerate and drive around the kid. It looks like he blipped it and the car kicked out harder than he anticipated, and with the kid closing it caught him.

Bottom line - kid is a moron for running out onto a live racetrack and trying to confront a guy in a moving racecar.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #90 on: August 10, 2014, 02:24:23 PM »
This is simple to me, anyone who gets out of their car and goes after another car/s on a race track should be banned from racing for life. No track in America should allow the person even on the premises. That will eliminate any of this ever happening again. Do it on 1 track and you get life ban from every track. And I don't see Stewart getting into trouble over this. I see this the same as someone walking onto a Freeway/Highway. You get hit, too bad, your fault...

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #91 on: August 10, 2014, 02:30:07 PM »

Yes. I saw that as well.

bigbadwolfe

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Bigger Stronger Fatter then you!!!!
« Reply #92 on: August 10, 2014, 02:53:48 PM »
Dont feel sorry for the dumbass, they are told in drivers meetings to stay in the car until help gets there. Unless it is on fire and that car was not on fire.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 10, 2014, 02:55:15 PM »
Darwin was right..

sorry but kid loses any sympathy as soon as he gets out of the car and runs into the middle of a FREAKIN RACE TRACK!!

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #94 on: August 10, 2014, 03:08:31 PM »
Yes. I saw that as well.

Do those cars have clutches? Is the driver wearing a HANS device?

Watching the vid....it sounds like the car revs up once it is up on Ward?

Power

• Getbig III
  • Move along
« Reply #95 on: August 10, 2014, 03:25:11 PM »

Ya right he wanted to bump the guy with his fender.   ::)

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: August 10, 2014, 03:29:01 PM »
Fuck......Who's going to host The Daily Show now?  ???

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: August 10, 2014, 03:29:37 PM »
that's exactly what I saw. With so many differing opinions he won't be charged. Only a dumbass runs out on a racetrack.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #98 on: August 10, 2014, 03:33:54 PM »
Can't wait for the first bodybuilder to kill a fellow competitor on stage in thongs.

ROFLMAO!!!

Kai hits the "gas" to throw some Pro Tan on Heath. He spins his "wheels" pulling Heath underneath him and launching his lifeless body into the judges.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #99 on: August 10, 2014, 03:35:35 PM »
Mind = blown

I had a super obese manager as a teen at a fast food place, like 6'5" and 550lbs... we had an obese customer (so fat his stomach sat against the steering wheel of his car) order a custom sandwich with like 2500kcl of melted chedder added.... and when the customer got it and saw it didnt have ENOUGH cheddar, he screamed and called my manager a fat piece of shit and threw his sandwich though the window and onto my manager and drove off.

It was pretty entertaining watching someone who was easily 60% BF call a guy who was easilu 50% BF a fat POS because he didnt get enough melted cheddar om his sandwich.

Moral of the story - don't fuck with obese peoples calories.

haha... that's an awesome story!!!