Author Topic: Phil Heaths Advice for GETBIG  (Read 13508 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Phil Heaths Advice for GETBIG
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2014, 05:45:52 PM »
No it doesn't because I am not comparing him to other bodybuilders. I am comparing his success compared to the average joe. Though the average joe may not be as "successful" they at least do it honestly (for the most part). His whole success is wrapped in a pure lie. Its all an illusion.

Why are you even on a BODYBUILDING site, spouting this sour grapes stuff?

The average Joe doesn't play college ball on a full-ride scholarship.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2014, 05:48:47 PM »
Why are you even on a BODYBUILDING site, spouting this sour grapes stuff?

The average Joe doesn't play college ball on a full-ride scholarship.

But thats not what he is known for. He is known for being Mr. Olympia.

If he was not pumped full of drugs, he would never be Mr. O. He was not good enough to turn pro in basketball, therefore he would have graduated with a Bachelors degree and would have most likely been making average salary. Hardly anyone would know that he got a scholarship for basketball.
X

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2014, 05:51:47 PM »
But thats not what he is known for. He is known for being Mr. Olympia.

If he was not pumped full of drugs, he would never be Mr. O. He was not good enough to turn pro in basketball, therefore he would have graduated with a Bachelors degree and would have most likely been making average salary. Hardly anyone would know that he got a scholarship for basketball.

You are doing a whole lot of assuming, which holds no weight. And even if Olympia was drug free he'd still have strong odds of coming out on top because with or without ped's genetics are key.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2014, 05:57:40 PM »
You are doing a whole lot of assuming, which holds no weight. And even if Olympia was drug free he'd still have strong odds of coming out on top because with or without ped's genetics are key.

He'd be 160 pounds soaking wet without ped's, just like you.
X

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2014, 06:00:20 PM »
He'd be 160 pounds soaking wet without ped's, just like you.

Even if that number were true, my genetic shape and muscle bellies would still show, as would his. So your argument still fails.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2014, 06:02:20 PM »
For you "haterz"

This man will crash hard and burn from mid life onwards. 
V

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2014, 06:06:12 PM »
Even if that number were true, my genetic shape and muscle bellies would still show, as would his. So your argument still fails.

Actually, it doesn't fail at all. The drugs are what makes him mr. olympia. Without the drugs, he would not be mr olympia and be known. Thus, not as successful as he claims. Even with good genetics, without ped's he would not be able to develop a physique that would make him famous.

Looks like your argument fails
X

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2014, 06:10:51 PM »
Actually, it doesn't fail at all. The drugs are what makes him mr. olympia. Without the drugs, he would not be mr olympia and be known. Thus, not as successful as he claims. Even with good genetics, without ped's he would not be able to develop a physique that would make him famous.

What you're not grasping is that he would still stand out amongst others if no one had access to drugs. Stop trying to be right and start trying to use logic and facts.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2014, 06:13:32 PM »
What you're not grasping is that he would still stand out amongst others if no one had access to drugs. Stop trying to be right and start trying to use logic and facts.

He may stand out amongst the average joe at the beach, but thats about it.

But he would not stand out enough to be known or famous for his physique.

FACT!!
X

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2014, 06:14:45 PM »

Woulda, shoulda, coulda. Facts are he is the champ and he is successful

Stay upset

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2014, 06:17:18 PM »

Stay upset

Listen, dodo brain, he is not the champ at anything. His success is based on pure lies. An illusion. Those are facts. His whole motto of "haters," "laziness" and "negativity" are all smoke screens for a deep insecurity that he covers with drug use to try and seem successful.
X

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2014, 06:17:45 PM »
Phil is right!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2014, 06:28:04 PM »

Stay upset
lol. Who aspires to be successful at abusing drugs so you can parade near naked wearing a thong in front of an audience of schmoes.  One man's success is another man's laughing stock.
V

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2014, 06:34:52 PM »
lol. Who aspires to be successful at abusing drugs so you can parade near naked wearing a thong in front of an audience of schmoes.  One man's success is another man's laughing stock.

X2

Doesn't seem like a very meaningful or successful life to me.

Yet, these dolts think we are all jealous of them.
X

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2014, 06:39:38 PM »
X2

Doesn't seem like a very meaningful or successful life to me.

Yet, these dolts think we are all jealous of them.

I'm sure you have a couple thousand post dedicated to Phil alone and I'm not even exaggerating. Why would I go on a motorcycle contest forum if I didn't like motorcycles? How stupid would I look complaining about them everyday?

That's you.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2014, 06:42:16 PM »
I'm sure you have a couple thousand post dedicated to Phil alone and I'm not even exaggerating. Why would I go on a motorcycle contest forum if I didn't like motorcycles? How stupid would I look complaining about them everyday?

That's you.
This site isn't devoted to fags in thongs.  Some people lift weight for the fitness and strength benefits and don't aspire to be thong wearing drug addicts wasting their lives for a plastic trophy and the adulation of pubescent teenage boys everywhere.

Phil Heath is a deceitful drug addict.  What makes him particularly tragic is his lack of shame at his lifestyle and his promotion of it as something meaningful to aspire to. 
V

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2014, 06:43:12 PM »

That's you.
That's the truth right there!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2014, 06:49:46 PM »

That's you.

As E-Kul said, this site is NOT only about bodybuilding. Its also about people who lift weights for whatever reason (stay healthy, get in shape). I dont have to approve of pro bodybuilding to post here, as its a site that is geared toward lifting weights. Lifting weights means different things to different people and does not always equate to pro or competitive bodybuilding.

X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2014, 06:51:13 PM »
That's the truth right there!

No, its really not. Read the post by Ekul and myself.
X

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2014, 06:54:53 PM »
This site isn't devoted to fags in thongs.  Some people lift weight for the fitness and strength benefits and don't aspire to be thong wearing drug addicts wasting their lives for a plastic trophy and the adulation of pubescent teenage boys everywhere.

Phil Heath is a deceitful drug addict.  What makes him particularly tragic is his lack of shame at his lifestyle and his promotion of it as something meaningful to aspire to. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2014, 06:57:37 PM »

You have built up this cognitive distortion in your head that everyone wants to look like a pro bodybuilder. That is incorrect. I am sure the pediatric neurosurgeon at Harvard is not set out to look like Ronnie Coleman. He probably has other endeavors that he chooses to focus on.

I agree that most people would like to have better bodies and be in shape, but most dont want to look like Ronnie Coleman or Markus Ruhl.

I understand that you need to believe that everyone wants to look HUGE because it gives you a sense of mastery over them. Like, you have accomplished something they have not. The fact of the matter is that most people dont want to look like that.
X

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2014, 06:59:16 PM »
You have built up this cognitive distortion in your head that everyone wants to look like a pro bodybuilder. That is incorrect. I am sure the pediatric neurosurgeon at Harvard is not set out to look like Ronnie Coleman. He probably has other endeavors that he chooses to focus on.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;D

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2014, 07:00:36 PM »

This pic pretty much symbolizes this whole discussion. You have sooo many other goals yet this 1 your dedicated to discussing everyday

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2014, 07:02:04 PM »
"Being lazy is a disease....now excuse me while I work out exclusively on Hammer Strength machines"

Hahaha. Truth.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2014, 07:13:43 PM »
The first guy who found a way to cheat onstage. Truly revolutionary.