Author Topic: 2014 Olympia - Big Ramy - 6 weeks out (last pic)  (Read 32886 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: 2014 Olympia - Big Ramy - 6 weeks out (last pic)
« Reply #100 on: August 13, 2014, 04:43:51 AM »
In my post I said its impossible not to gain fat while in that big of a surplus.

But with the right timing, training and supplements it can be kept to a minimum.

I also stated I only stayed at 10k for 2 weeks. The food and supplements have constantly changed since then
Any longer and you would have probably developed an aversion to food.

That`s way too much food to eat for long periods of time,hence why it`s almost pointless to even do it in the first place.

A few re-feed days per week would be more that sufficient.

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #101 on: August 13, 2014, 04:47:01 AM »
Agreed, thats alot of food and I'm sure most of the food is not fun to eat.  The guy is a serious dedicated BBer and the guy is being transparent with you about his diet, and obviously it worked. Why scoff like a bitch?

Great question

And now he's trying to tell me how my body works. I didn't pull these numbers out my ass. I'm done answering questions.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: August 13, 2014, 05:02:40 AM »
Great question

And now he's trying to tell me how my body works. I didn't pull these numbers out my ass. I'm done answering questions.
;D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: August 13, 2014, 05:05:44 AM »
A typical clean eating day in off-season for would look something like this, any idea how many cals here roughly?

meal 1; 6 whole eggs soft boiled of scrambled
            porridge with cup oatmeal, whole milk, coconut oil, banana
            couple slices soda bread with almond butter if appetite is good

meal 2; 2 chicken breasts grilled
           1/2 cup uncooked measure rice
           salad
           yoghurt

post workout; 2scps cyclic dextrin, 2 scps whey

meal 3 1lb steak grilled or fried in coconut oil
          1/2 cup rice

meal 4 10 oz fresh fish grilled
           bowl wholemeal pasta with tomato sauce and cheese

meal 5 6 whole eggs boiled
          1 pot cottage cheese

plus a litre of whole milk

Depending on size of bowl/how much cheese etc - that's around 4500 kcal.

TristenEsco

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • #SHREDZARMY
« Reply #104 on: August 13, 2014, 05:15:36 AM »
And for the record I just turned 23 am 5'8 and am 240 sub 7% bf at 3 weeks out

I've had my entire prep mapped out by a man responsible for 49 pro cards. I've discussed it in great detail with Joey, juan morel, jon delarosa and aaron clark

Yet getbig is the 1st place telling me I'm doing it all wrong. Not even try to have a discussion, just shoot it down like you know better

Fuckin hilarious. Have a good day.

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #105 on: August 13, 2014, 05:20:52 AM »
;D

Of course this guy is trolling. I hope to be as mature when I'm 60.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: August 13, 2014, 05:22:54 AM »
I hope to be as mature when I'm 60
It`s only the internet Mr. White Knight !  ;)

What are you his fucking lawyer?

I never asked the kid a question,I just stated that eating 10K in cals is a waste......I could care less what he eats actually,but I still stand by my post.

Dismissed.   :D

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #107 on: August 13, 2014, 05:26:01 AM »
I bet Big Ramy drops 17lbs of bodyfat & water retention; and competes at 295lb in September.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: August 13, 2014, 05:28:50 AM »

I've had my entire prep mapped out by a man responsible for 49 pro cards. I've discussed it in great detail with Joey, juan morel, jon delarosa and aaron clark

Yet getbig is the 1st place telling me I'm doing it all wrong. Not even try to have a discussion, just shoot it down like you know better

Tristan, you do realise that this gentleman 'responsible for 49 pro cards' more than likely gets all of his advice from the getbig nutrition board, right?

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #109 on: August 13, 2014, 05:34:22 AM »
It`s only the internet Mr. White Knight !  ;)

What are you his fucking lawyer?

I never asked the kid a question,I just stated that eating 10K in cals is a waste......I could care less what he eats actually,but I still stand by my post.

Dismissed.   :D

men let each other know when they're acting like a bitch, and you were acting like a bitch. so I let you know. its nothing personal, everyone acts like a bitch every now and then. some more than others. you still stand by your bitch post? ok then.

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Last Pic of Big Ramy Before the Olympia , 6 weeks out
« Reply #110 on: August 13, 2014, 05:38:58 AM »
Amazing, if I ate 6000 cals a day for a month I would just be a fat fuck.

Not if you take two scoops of SHREDZ daily.  ;D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: August 13, 2014, 05:39:56 AM »
men let each other know when they're acting like a bitch, and you were acting like a bitch. so I let you know. its nothing personal, everyone acts like a bitch every now and then. some more than others. you still stand by your bitch post? ok then.

You seem to have strayed into the wrong part of the playground 'Mensgoo bumhungry', are there things you little tit?

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: August 13, 2014, 05:40:38 AM »

Wrong again!

Simple Simon

« Reply #113 on: August 13, 2014, 05:41:22 AM »
In my post I said its impossible not to gain fat while in that big of a surplus.

But with the right timing, training and supplements it can be kept to a minimum.

I also stated I only stayed at 10k for 2 weeks. The food and supplements have constantly changed since then
But you wrote
I've gained 20lbs in 3 months now sitting at the same BF  I started which was 6-7%
So you started at 6/7% bf, gained 20lbs of muscle along with fat and water and during that 3 same month period you lost the fat and water again just leaving the muscle?

It doesn't make sense.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: August 13, 2014, 05:42:27 AM »

Im going to explain in detail the reason for so many calories along with the diet. This is the number that works for my needs, which took learning how my body operates. I am an ecto. I want to stress there is no 1 size fits all for cals

I think a mistake people make is trying to intake super crazy amounts of protein to gain. Dieting, sure, it spares muscle and you have to really isolate, control and time carbs and fats. Bulking your fats and carbs will spare your protein so no need to go nuts. I actually focus MORE on fats and carbs than protein while bulking while insuring i reach a target amount of protein.

I started this bulk in a rebound stage which makes it very easy to bulk. This is the BEST time to bulk. At that point my body was below its accepted bodyfat % and was hoarding a higher % of nutrients than usual, i was just directing it where i want it to go. The faster my bodyfat climbs the less sensitive i become and the less nutrients my body will be looking to process and absorb. This is why its important i direct all nutrients where I want them to go and insure its all going to adding muscle while staying leaner. I cannot prevent bodyfat gain with the surplus that i was at (around 10k a day) but i can slow its accumulation with precise training, eating, *supplements* and timing. As long as i can keep my bodyfat below my setpoint and time/portion my macro's I will continue to grow at an accelerated rate.

When I started the bulk at 10,000 cals it consisted of..

- 8 whole eggs + 8 whites cooked in smart balance butter, 6 slices toast and 5 packets instant grits and add fat free cheese.

- 14oz chicken in teriyaki sauce over top 3-4cups of white rice and veggies.

- 4 Greek Yogurts (14g pro per) 8oz whites mixed with 1 scoop chocolate whey isolate and any carb snack i choose up to 200g.

- 12oz whites + 1 scoop choco whey sits on my bathroom sink for when i wake to piss middle of night.

- Junk meals were pork roll egg wheese w french toast and quesadillas, Mcdonalds (3mcdble 3 mcchicken 2 fri 2 apple pie 6 cookie) or 2 dominos medium pizza w 8oz white/1scp whey shake. All are probably 3,000+ alone.

When i felt backed up badly i'd wake and put down 32oz water and 3 cups coffee before eating anything (probably shit 2x) and I was good to go....I'd wait 1-2 hours until I felt clear

Then....

Sensitivity started to decline and I was feeling less like i was going to pop nearing 250lbs...so i just added a nutrient shuttling *supplement* *wink* in small amounts at key times with pre/intra/post shakes. Fats were then kept away from that *supplement* and restricted to  bfast and dinner. Then I started to slowly taper the carbs lower...and kept adjusting.

I'm now 20lbs heavier at my 3 week out condition then when I started the bulk. (all done in a span of 3 months so far)

This is how you grow into a show.

What was your insulin regimen at this point? Fast acting? Long?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #115 on: August 13, 2014, 05:43:01 AM »

Hey relax guy, its very cool that you shared your approach with us.  The skepticism is to be expected, because there just aren't many folks eating 10, 000 calories.  Still, if it's working for you, nothing more needs to be said.

What's the lowest you'll go in calories in this diet?  

Simple Simon

« Reply #116 on: August 13, 2014, 05:43:15 AM »
Not if you take two scoops of SHREDZ daily.  ;D
AHHH...Its a sales pitch  ::)

Hiding in plain sight.   ;D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: August 13, 2014, 05:48:10 AM »
If i remember correctly the only bodybuilders who claimed 10000 calories a day were Greg Kovacs and Vic Richards, and even then nobody believed them.
Kovacs claimed being 400lbs wich nobody believed either.

Simple Simon

« Reply #118 on: August 13, 2014, 05:50:21 AM »
If i remember correctly the only bodybuilders who claimed 10000 calories a day were Greg Kovacs and Vic Richards, and even then nobody believed them.
Kovacs claimed being 400lbs wich nobody believed either.
Vic claimed 30,000

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #119 on: August 13, 2014, 05:56:52 AM »
Smh@the disaster this turned into. Ive discussed Tristens diet and stack with him and it's far from outdated, makes perfectly clear sense if you actually know ped's and obviously works. Some of you need to stop constantly attacking and start listening.

drmarkp

• Getbig III
« Reply #120 on: August 13, 2014, 06:00:02 AM »
Anyone that cannot see how incredibly he is - doesn't know shit about BB. If you have a negative comment you are a dumb fuck. Many of the morons on this site are the laughing stock of real BB fans - but I know there are plenty of good guys on here that actually understand the sport.

True; people don't even know what they are looking at... If this guy comes in SHREDDED, he IS 'Mr. Olympia; regardless of what the judges say!!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #121 on: August 13, 2014, 06:05:21 AM »
great conditioning on tristen

I am sure the guy knows his nutrition.

why the chest tat? distracts from your physique a bit

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #122 on: August 13, 2014, 06:18:56 AM »
jesus guys, the things u do to your bodies  :o , no wonder something eventually gives up

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #123 on: August 13, 2014, 06:34:33 AM »
Smh@the disaster this turned into. Ive discussed Tristens diet and stack with him and it's far from outdated, makes perfectly clear sense if you actually know ped's and obviously works. Some of you need to stop constantly attacking and start listening.

This thread was about Ramy and the Mr Olympia contest

Simple Simon

« Reply #124 on: August 13, 2014, 06:36:30 AM »
This thread was about Ramy and the Mr Olympia contest
Yes, then it turned into a Shredz advert.