Author Topic: I'm done banging fat chicks  (Read 6465 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
I'm done banging fat chicks
« on: August 12, 2014, 07:46:37 AM »
They've always been the true failsafe on a night gone wrong.  But last night I met this fatty after the club was slow and brought her back to my place.  Cute girl but definitely on the heft side.  After she sucks me for a bit she lays back and I proceed to mount her.  I grab her hips and it felt like two bags filled with vaseline.  Still feeling the tren effects I am just pounding for too long.  The joy wasn't there.  I felt disgusted with myself for spending countless hours in the gym and dieting to make my physique into something to be proud of to be fucking a beached whale.  I made her jerk me off to cum while I kept my eyes closed thinking of a thinner thick.  I sent her home and just showered for 30 minutes in utter disgust.  From now on it's only thin girls and if I fail that night I'm settling with my hand or a hooker.  No more fatties.  Black guys rejoice, more fatties in the pool for you now.

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
Re: I'm done banging fat chicks
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 07:49:09 AM »
I'd rather go home and jerk then lay up with a slob. Bout time you came to your senses.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2014, 07:56:58 AM »
Fucking LOL.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2014, 07:58:14 AM »
They've always been the true failsafe on a night gone wrong.  But last night I met this fatty after the club was slow and brought her back to my place.  Cute girl but definitely on the heft side.  After she sucks me for a bit she lays back and I proceed to mount her.  I grab her hips and it felt like two bags filled with vaseline.  Still feeling the tren effects I am just pounding for too long.  The joy wasn't there.  I felt disgusted with myself for spending countless hours in the gym and dieting to make my physique into something to be proud of to be fucking a beached whale.  I made her jerk me off to cum while I kept my eyes closed thinking of a thinner thick.  I sent her home and just showered for 30 minutes in utter disgust.  From now on it's only thin girls and if I fail that night I'm settling with my hand or a hooker.  No more fatties.  Black guys rejoice, more fatties in the pool for you now.

::)

Colombian Creeper.  Man, you got some nerves trying to call out the brothers.  How many mulattoes in your family, chimp?  

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2014, 08:08:55 AM »
How fat was this chick?

the trainer

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2014, 08:12:04 AM »
There is just no way I can fuck a fat woman when they strip and you see all the fat rolls I find that disgusting I would not be able to get an erection.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2014, 08:14:21 AM »
They've always been the true failsafe on a night gone wrong.  But last night I met this fatty after the club was slow and brought her back to my place.  Cute girl but definitely on the heft side.  After she sucks me for a bit she lays back and I proceed to mount her.  I grab her hips and it felt like two bags filled with vaseline.  Still feeling the tren effects I am just pounding for too long.  The joy wasn't there.  I felt disgusted with myself for spending countless hours in the gym and dieting to make my physique into something to be proud of to be fucking a beached whale.  I made her jerk me off to cum while I kept my eyes closed thinking of a thinner thick.  I sent her home and just showered for 30 minutes in utter disgust.  From now on it's only thin girls and if I fail that night I'm settling with my hand or a hooker.  No more fatties.  Black guys rejoice, more fatties in the pool for you now.
If it helps, Junior would even have to pay for this one. So you are still not to bad. Just your choices

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2014, 08:14:56 AM »
.....  On to fat dudes now?

WoooSShhhhhhh  BE YE KE

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2014, 08:23:10 AM »
Wiggs will be delighted, more whales he can pretend are hot chicks for him. Wiggs the delusional nigg

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2014, 08:27:32 AM »
How fat was this chick?

Definitely wider than Heath

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2014, 08:33:43 AM »
Definitely wider than Heath

Probably eats 4 plates a side

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2014, 08:36:33 AM »
Probably eats 4 plates a side

Definitely not a Kai fan then. She laughs at the idea of a grapefruit diet.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2014, 08:43:38 AM »
dont give up that easily.  You just need moderation.  having sex at your house is totally a bad idea.  But a quick maintenance hummer on the way to your "real" date, 2-3 times a week isn't a bad idea at all.   Find you a fatty on the way downtown.  Set up a few nights a week where you arrive, do a shot with her, have 8.5 minutes of fun, and hit the road on the way to your actual destination for the evening.  She'll get off on the "super bot bodybuilder guy quickie" and you'll have the steam out of your sails so you're not wound up.

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2014, 08:46:22 AM »

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2014, 08:47:55 AM »
I'm on 500mg of test and could fuck anything, fatties are a delight, just give me a hole to put it in

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2014, 08:49:33 AM »

Best looking thing I've seen all week.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2014, 08:57:55 AM »
Yep , countless hours in the gym to look great and the only women that will pursue you will be revolting blobs with 4 kids. Helluva hobby isn't it...

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2014, 08:59:02 AM »
Yep , countless hours in the gym to look great and the only women that will pursue you will be revolting blobs with 4 kids. Helluva hobby isn't it...

Hahaha!

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2014, 09:04:51 AM »
High test, high sex drive, low standards.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2014, 09:44:48 AM »
High test, high sex drive, low standards.

no patience= no chance!

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2014, 09:56:38 AM »

Been there OFTEN hahaha

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2014, 10:45:19 AM »

Share that shit bro!  It aint fun in BMC cant have none

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2014, 10:46:56 AM »
They've always been the true failsafe on a night gone wrong.  But last night I met this fatty after the club was slow and brought her back to my place.  Cute girl but definitely on the heft side.  After she sucks me for a bit she lays back and I proceed to mount her.  I grab her hips and it felt like two bags filled with vaseline.  Still feeling the tren effects I am just pounding for too long.  The joy wasn't there.  I felt disgusted with myself for spending countless hours in the gym and dieting to make my physique into something to be proud of to be fucking a beached whale.  I made her jerk me off to cum while I kept my eyes closed thinking of a thinner chick.  I sent her home and just showered for 30 minutes in utter disgust.  From now on it's only thin girls and if I fail that night I'm settling with my hand or a hooker.  No more fatties.  Black guys rejoice, more fatties in the pool for you now.

:D

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2014, 11:36:14 AM »

this is a good day for you.  ;D

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2014, 11:37:46 AM »
IMO, banging a fat broad shouldn't even count as getting laid.