Author Topic: Ferguson - Rioting for Michael Brown - Discussion  (Read 197799 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Ferguson - Rioting for Michael Brown - Discussion
« Reply #1150 on: November 26, 2014, 05:51:16 PM »
Wilson changed 150 feet to 20-30 feet.  Why do you think he did that?

So
A

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #1151 on: November 26, 2014, 05:52:47 PM »
Cool - I will even accept everything you said, very reasonable.   

Why do you think Brown minimzed the 173 feet that Brown had traveled, to "20 to 30 feet" in his retelling?

1) Dazed and confused
2) Doesn't want to admit it was a long chase
3) Doesn't understand distance
4) Trying to keep focus on the car struggle, not the 2nd confrontation

Which do you think it is?  Because that's a HUGE discrepancy right there.   

A little bit of both, hell. Maybe even option 2, he was probably experiencing what people in the business refer to as a "fight or flight" moment; he was more preoccupied with making sure he was going home that night, than how far the distance was, or his radio.

We will NEVER know, honestly. It was never come out unless there are some more credible witnesses, a recording.. etc.

You are so fucking stupid..it's almost painful to read the nonsense you post.  You barely have a mind of your own and you think you can read the minds of others.  Classic....

Hey man, I am arguing the same point with you, but I am doing it like a reasonable articulate adult. You notice how I am getting replies and a good adult conversation?

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1152 on: November 26, 2014, 05:55:06 PM »
Fuck you asshole...I've tried taking the reasonable route with this goofball for days, so take the fatherly advice bit and shove it up your ass

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #1153 on: November 26, 2014, 05:57:13 PM »
Fuck you asshole...I've tried taking the reasonable route with this goofball for days, so take the fatherly advice bit and shove it up your ass

I'm not an enemy you want, friend. I don't take kindly to disrespect.

I will march directly to you and deliver a furious spinning backfist to your face-pussy that will have you seeing things my way.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1154 on: November 26, 2014, 05:58:17 PM »
So

So?   It's a pretty big part of the incident.   He's using what happened in the car as pat of his defense.  That's cool - but at what point does the incident in the car have little bearing on the choice to use deadly force, in another location.  He looks great if he kills brown right at the car.  But once Brown has bailed, ran 173 feet... he's no longer a punk with his hand on a cop's gun, as was the case in the very awesome, very legal first bullets fired.

Now, Brown is a wounded a-hole, at least 23 feet away. returning to wilson.  Wilson can use deadly or non-deadly, either way there.  But it's way different than shooting a person in your car with hand on gun.  He's on foot, wounded, 23 feet away, at least.  You are a trained cop of 8+ years, with awards, plenty of training, and a great 6 4 frame.  

Cop "lost" 120 feet because he wanted the shoot to be the only option.  I don't even care that he shot the piece of shit, not one bit. I care that the cop tried to fudge the truth (not realizing they'll measure using the blood and dead body).   He TRIED to make it look like he hopped out of car and got the sucker - not that he chased the dude 173+ feet, ordered him to stop, and lost control of a 2nd situtation and had to fire.

Cop "lost" 120 feet that - that is all I care aobut here.  Not the shoot.  But the fact a cop can lie about 120 feet... he can lie about anything else to make his case stronger.  To any of us.  Brown deserved the bullets, but the Public deserves the cop to be 100% truthful

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1155 on: November 26, 2014, 05:59:01 PM »
So?   It's a pretty big part of the incident.   He's using what happened in the car as pat of his defense.  That's cool - but at what point does the incident in the car have little bearing on the choice to use deadly force, in another location.  He looks great if he kills brown right at the car.  But once Brown has bailed, ran 173 feet... he's no longer a punk with his hand on a cop's gun, as was the case in the very awesome, very legal first bullets fired.

Now, Brown is a wounded a-hole, at least 23 feet away. returning to wilson.  Wilson can use deadly or non-deadly, either way there.  But it's way different than shooting a person in your car with hand on gun.  He's on foot, wounded, 23 feet away, at least.  You are a trained cop of 8+ years, with awards, plenty of training, and a great 6 4 frame.  

Cop "lost" 120 feet because he wanted the shoot to be the only option.  I don't even care that he shot the piece of shit, not one bit. I care that the cop tried to fudge the truth (not realizing they'll measure using the blood and dead body).   He TRIED to make it look like he hopped out of car and got the sucker - not that he chased the dude 173+ feet, ordered him to stop, and lost control of a 2nd situtation and had to fire.

Cop "lost" 120 feet that - that is all I care aobut here.  Not the shoot.  But the fact a cop can lie about 120 feet... he can lie about anything else to make his case stronger.  To any of us.  Brown deserved the bullets, but the Public deserves the cop to be 100% truthful

Are you sure? 
A

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #1156 on: November 26, 2014, 06:01:13 PM »
attack the messenger, not the message, we get it.

Officer wilson is minimizing the 120 "missing" feet because it makes him look like a man that fired a gun because he was scared.  Not because he feared for his life, trapped in a vehicle.

2 separate incidents, and everyone sees it. He had the ability to run 150 feet after Brown - he had plenty of times to whip out the tazer and blast on the bad guy.  He was already in GUN/KILL mode, and even with all that time/distance, he didn't move from that mode.

He STAYED in SHOOT mode as he exited car.  Now brown is wounded and winded, his fat ass limping away.  Tazer woudl have worked fine.  But NO, wilson was in SHOOT mode and stayed there, even as his mobility returned to 100% and Brown was leaking blood, weaker by the second.

240 still arguing when he doesn't know the facts of the case. Wilson did not HAVE a Tazer.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1157 on: November 26, 2014, 06:01:58 PM »
A little bit of both, hell. Maybe even option 2, he was probably experiencing what people in the business refer to as a "fight or flight" moment; he was more preoccupied with making sure he was going home that night, than how far the distance was, or his radio.

We will NEVER know, honestly. It was never come out unless there are some more credible witnesses, a recording.. etc.

Hey man, I am arguing the same point with you, but I am doing it like a reasonable articulate adult. You notice how I am getting replies and a good adult conversation?

sorry, yeah i know, I get emotional.  Cops that fudge the truth piss me off so much.   People that use a gun to end someone's life, then change up details to make the shoot look 'cleaner', they're the biggest pieces of shit in the world.  

The fact that Wilson will never be questioned on "hey bro, why did you claim 20-30 feet when it was 173 feet away that Brown first took bullets from you?"  

That part of his story is completely made up horse shit. Nothing minor, no simple confusion, he just made that part up - and that bring his credibility in other things like "he grabbed my gun" and "said this" and the other textbook list he had, making the shoot legal.   The shoot is just a little too perfect - and when you toss in the cop minimizing the distance to try to tie his open-field shooting to the textbook car shooting... it just stinks.  

So yeah, I get emotional - any time a cop fudges a single detail, his entire testimony should be booted.  "Oh I planted the gun on him, yeah, but the drugs were already on him..."  No, once you lie, we don't want to hear the rest of the story.

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1158 on: November 26, 2014, 06:03:55 PM »
I'm not an enemy you want, friend. I don't take kindly to disrespect.

I will march directly to you and deliver a furious spinning backfist to your face-pussy that will have you seeing things my way.

Oh...OK..the Internet Tough Guy is now giving the friendly warning.  Eat a bowl of dicks...or should I say another bowl of dicks?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #1160 on: November 26, 2014, 06:18:41 PM »
another thing to keep in mind folks.

the two autopsies arrived at differing conclusions.

the private autopsy and the official autopsy have a certain shot reversed on entry and exit. - the forearm shot

uh oh, which one is correct!!!!?

:o

"

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1162 on: November 26, 2014, 06:22:41 PM »
another thing to keep in mind folks.

the two autopsies arrived at differing conclusions.

the private autopsy and the official autopsy have a certain shot reversed on entry and exit. - the forearm shot

uh oh, which one is correct!!!!?

:o

no they didn't
A

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #1163 on: November 26, 2014, 06:32:05 PM »
no they didn't

Hey dude, seriously can you shed some like on what the hell is going on here because I'm pretty much done with the evidence.

You ever get that feeling like you don't want to know the facts about something...it appears something larger is afoot with this.

"

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1164 on: November 26, 2014, 06:35:55 PM »
Hey dude, seriously can you shed some like on what the hell is going on here because I'm pretty much done with the evidence.

You ever get that feeling like you don't want to know the facts about something...it appears something larger is afoot with this.

I'm not going to bring you up to whats happened in the months since this has started.  You need to update your info and come back. You're still trying to pass off the stuff you read months ago. 
A

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #1165 on: November 26, 2014, 06:48:50 PM »
I'm not going to bring you up to whats happened in the months since this has started.  You need to update your info and come back. You're still trying to pass off the stuff you read months ago. 

why did they let the city burn?
"

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #1166 on: November 26, 2014, 06:50:58 PM »
sorry, yeah i know, I get emotional.  Cops that fudge the truth piss me off so much.   People that use a gun to end someone's life, then change up details to make the shoot look 'cleaner', they're the biggest pieces of shit in the world.  

The fact that Wilson will never be questioned on "hey bro, why did you claim 20-30 feet when it was 173 feet away that Brown first took bullets from you?"  

That part of his story is completely made up horse shit. Nothing minor, no simple confusion, he just made that part up - and that bring his credibility in other things like "he grabbed my gun" and "said this" and the other textbook list he had, making the shoot legal.   The shoot is just a little too perfect - and when you toss in the cop minimizing the distance to try to tie his open-field shooting to the textbook car shooting... it just stinks.  

So yeah, I get emotional - any time a cop fudges a single detail, his entire testimony should be booted.  "Oh I planted the gun on him, yeah, but the drugs were already on him..."  No, once you lie, we don't want to hear the rest of the story.

I was referring to "flipper" in regards to my last post, youre cool dude. I understand your reasoning, trust me I do.

Oh...OK..the Internet Tough Guy is now giving the friendly warning.  Eat a bowl of dicks...or should I say another bowl of dicks?

And as for you, you bottom tit faggot, bring on the bowl of dicks, stud.

That is if you can pry it from your old whore of a mothers hatchet wound.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1167 on: November 26, 2014, 06:51:23 PM »

Did they? Who's they?
A

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1168 on: November 26, 2014, 06:56:58 PM »

I was listening to the scanner and shots were being fired at fire fighters.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #1169 on: November 26, 2014, 07:06:15 PM »
Did they? Who's they?

Don't sweat it, I think you catch my drift. I appreciate your perseverance.

Unfortunately you're not so good at pretending to be dumb :)
"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #1170 on: November 26, 2014, 07:39:01 PM »
I was listening to the scanner and shots were being fired at fire fighters.

this is interesting
"

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1171 on: November 26, 2014, 07:40:48 PM »
Is this still a thing ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #1172 on: November 26, 2014, 07:41:13 PM »
Many eyewitness accounts were clearly wrong.

One woman, who said she was smoking a cigarette with a friend nearby, claimed she saw a second police officer in the passenger seat of Wilson's vehicle. When quizzed by a prosecutor, she elaborated: The officer was white, "middle age or young" and in uniform. She said she was positive there was a second officer — even though there was not.

Another woman testified that she saw Brown leaning through the officer's window "from his navel up," with his hand moving up and down, as if he were punching the officer. But when the same witness returned to testify again on another day, she said she suffers from mental disorder, has racist views and that she has trouble distinguishing the truth from things she had read online.

Prosecutors suggested the woman had fabricated the entire incident and was not even at the scene the day of the shooting.

Another witness had told the FBI after the shooting that he saw Wilson shoot Brown in the back and then stand over his prone body to finish him off. But in his grand jury testimony, this witness, acknowledged that he had not seen that part of the shooting, and that what he told the FBI was "based on me being where I'm from, and that can be the only assumption that I have."

The witness, who lives in the predominantly black neighborhood where Brown was killed, also acknowledged that he changed his story to fit details of the autopsy that he had learned about on TV.

"So it was after you learned that the things you said you saw couldn't have happened that way, then you changed your story about what you seen?" a prosecutor asserted.

"Yeah, to coincide with what really happened," the witness replied.

Another man, describing himself as a friend of Brown's, told a federal investigator that he heard the first gunshot, looked out his window and saw an officer with a gun drawn and Brown "on his knees with his hands in the air." He added: "I seen him shoot him in the head."

But when later pressed by the investigator, the friend said he had not seen the actual shooting because he was walking down the stairs at the time and instead had heard details from someone in the apartment complex.

"What you are saying you saw isn't forensically possible based on the evidence," the investigator told the friend.

Shortly after that, the friend asked if he could leave.

"I ain't feeling comfortable," he said.  

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/078c82ad45ff4ec6aa1c7744dfa7df14/grand-jury-documents-rife-inconsistencies

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #1173 on: November 26, 2014, 07:58:33 PM »
Is this still a thing ???

pretty fishy

seeking input from those with special insight
"

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #1174 on: November 26, 2014, 08:02:00 PM »
We could really use Roger F. Neegars guidance in a time like this.