Author Topic: Trolls Hound Robbin Williams Daughter- She quits Twitter & Instgram for good  (Read 8996 times)

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
Your focus is on Robin Williams taking his own life.  

My focus is on his daughter and showing compassion for a woman that just lost her Dad.

You can be critical of Robin for what he did, but his daughter did nothing.   Why make her more miserable than she is?

If she depends on social media for a support network, then she has bigger problems than a couple of "trolls."
~

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
If she depends on social media for a support network, then she has bigger problems than a couple of "trolls."

You're assuming that's the case.  And even if it is true it doesn't excuse the trolls.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
You're assuming that's the case.  And even if it is true it doesn't excuse the trolls.

If your mother or father died, how much time would you spend on Twitter the next day?
~

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
If your mother or father died, how much time would you spend on Twitter the next day?

My grandmother died two months ago and my wife spent a great deal of time on FB keeping in touch with family and friends and they with her.  I spent time on the phone talking to and texting family and friends.   She passed around midnight one night and only hours later we were contacting and connecting with different people in different ways from traditional phone to modern media.

Social media and technology can be used for good purposes.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Your focus is on Robin Williams taking his own life.  

My focus is on his daughter and showing compassion for a woman that just lost her Dad.

You can be critical of Robin for what he did, but his daughter did nothing.   Why make her more miserable than she is?

No, my focus is on what you said about TA. Now I have no idea if he said anything to her on 'social media' but you say his dog dying recently should mean that he couldn't say anything nasty, that he must instantly empathize with her loss. I am focusing - and disagreeing with - that assertion.

The fact is it is Robin Williams. It is a suicide. He was rich and pissed off that he might have to sell his 35 million dollar home. These factors actually do affect how people regard his death and thus feeds into the sympathy extended towards loved ones about it.

I don't feel sorry for the family of convicted killers when they get executed. You can't feel sorry for everybody all the time. Empathy is only powerful because it is somewhat selective some of the time.
O

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
No, my focus is on what you said about TA. Now I have no idea if he said anything to her on 'social media' but you say his dog dying recently should mean that he couldn't say anything nasty, that he must instantly empathize with her loss. I am focusing - and disagreeing with - that assertion.

The fact is it is Robin Williams. It is a suicide. He was rich and pissed off that he might have to sell his 35 million dollar home. These factors actually do affect how people regard his death and thus feeds into the sympathy extended towards loved ones about it.

I don't feel sorry for the family of convicted killers when they get executed. You can't feel sorry for everybody all the time. Empathy is only powerful because it is somewhat selective some of the time.

No, I didn't make an absolute statement…you morphed what I said into an absolute.  I made a comparison given his recent loss and asked why he would do that to someone else that has just experienced the death of someone close to them?  I did not say it was impossible for him to act that way despite his loss.

I also repeatedly said that given his loss I find it hard to believe he would do that.

Oh I fully understand the shallow perception people have of others because of another’s success or celebrity.  That isn't justification for acting a fool though.

Me, I do feel sympathy for family members that experience the loss of a child that may have grown up to be a serial killer.  I consider such things as "what if" they had tried for years to have a child, were finally able to have one and loved this child with all they had only for the kid to grow up and become a serial killer who ended up being put to death.  Yes, I do feel compassion for the family.  Now, if the family bred the child to become some kind of monster I wouldn't feel that way.

Keep in mind I'm not critical of you.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
My grandmother died two months ago and my wife spent a great deal of time on FB keeping in touch with family and friends and they with her.  I spent time on the phone talking to and texting family and friends.  

Social media and technology can be used for good purposes.

Obviously her experience was different.

So again...if she wants to quit she can quit...no need to make a production about it.  She's an attention hound.
~

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
I didn't 'morph' anything. Stop trying to distance yourself from your own point - which you then go on to make for the fourth time. I get it: TA lost his dog and you find it hard to believe he wouldn't be able to empathize with twitter girl because she has lost her dad. I said why he wouldn't necessarily. No point having the same discussion over and over.

Finally, people don't need a justification for acting a fool on twitter. It's what people do. It's a load of shit and going on there posting serious stuff is a red rag to 'trolls'. Maybe she is better off not tweeting anyway.
O

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Seriously?

No, I was joking..., but ya never know with TA.  He already made some negative remarks about Robin William's suicide on another thread.   :-\

Red Hook

• Getbig V
At some point most adults realize that they don't need  facebook or twatter and start focusing on real things... like Getbig. Some come to this realization faster than others, but yes friends,  we all will close our fakebook account at one point or another.

I

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
At some point most adults realize that they don't need  facebook or twatter and start focusing on real things... like Getbig. Some come to this realization faster than others, but yes friends,  we all will close our fakebook account at point or another.

WTF is a facebook and wtf is a twitter?     ???

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
No, I was joking..., but ya never know with TA.  He already made some negative remarks about Robin William's suicide on another thread.   :-\

Ok, that  makes me feel better LOL!! 

I really didn't think he would do that.

Should've just waited for your response before I began discussion.

the trainer

hahahah now I am feeling good that I was trolling TA dog thread and to think that some people where getting upset with me.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
I don`t even have a Twitter account.  Hope this helps.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
TA was devastated after his dog passed not long ago and this board sympathized with him because of his loss. 

The woman loses her father just days ago and he helps harass her on social media?

Why TA?
Why are you so easily clowned into believing such nonsense is the real question you should ask yourself.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I had personal dealings regarding this with TA on this matter so I understand where you are coming from.

But its in the past and he apologized eventually, not getting into a shit fest about it.

Lets make this about trolls in general and not TA specifically.  

Please Explain.  I don`t recall ever have any dealings with you.  My only advice to you is lose some weight.  You are getting fat for no reason.  You are bordering on (crossed the border actually) of smashed bag of assholes territory.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
I had personal dealings regarding this with TA on this matter so I understand where you are coming from.

But its in the past and he apologized eventually, not getting into a shit fest about it.

Lets make this about trolls in general and not TA specifically.  

You are such an epic f@ggot Jr . "Personal dealings?"

. You suck so many dicks your nose became a giant black one

Kill yourself

Get big will cry a single tear of unified blood. I will piss and shit on your grave. God will masturbate to the news

Then I will make an honest woman of your mar

"Mwah"

Uncle Junior

Please Explain.  I don`t recall ever have any dealings with you.  My only advice to you is lose some weight.  You are getting fat for no reason.  You are bordering on (crossed the border actually) of smashed bag of assholes territory.

Like I said I am not looking to get into with you or cause drama, this wasn't supposed to be specifically about you TA but trolls in general who attack people in time of tragedy/show no empathy like happened to  Robbin Williams daughter.

Having said that I totally stand by my comments that some of the things you said to me in previous pm were beyond disgusting and inhumane, but I acknowledge that you subsequently apologized after you knew the full facts of which I was speaking were true but still it didn't make it right to the injured party at the time.   

I am specifically referring comments you made about my x girlfriend while she was in hospital with cancer, do you not recall? 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Like I said I am not looking to get into with you or cause drama, this wasn't supposed to be specifically about you TA but trolls in general who attack people in time of tragedy/show no empathy like happened to  Robbin Williams daughter.

Having said that I totally stand by my comments that some of the things you said to me in previous pm were beyond disgusting and inhumane, but I acknowledge that you subsequently apologized after you knew the full facts of which I was speaking were true but still it didn't make it right to the injured party at the time.   

I am specifically referring comments you made about my x girlfriend while she was in hospital with cancer, do you not recall? 

You made this about me by blatantly lying and now you are doing it again.

What are you trying to accomplish? 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

I don`t recall.

Uncle Junior

I don`t recall.

Then you have a short memory my friend.

You kept commenting about how Bikinislut is a liar, a goldigger a whore and how you wished she died of cancer and other similar nasty comments while SHE WAS ACTUALLY in hospital WITH CANCER having surgery to remove it at that very time you were on your tirade.

I pm'd you explaining politely that she lurked the board and that she GENUINELY DID HAVE CANCER and was in hospital and you should stop with such comments if you had the slightest bit of decency about you.

You replied back to me in pm saying she was fabricating this story as a lie to get money out me and that she didn't have cancer at all which left me fuming.

I explained to you that I had spoken to her doctors personally had seen pictures and videos of her procedure and that I was supporting her through her ordeal and that you should seriously stop.

You carried on.

Few days later you pm'd me to say you had no idea it was actually true she had cancer at the time and you were very sorry and that if you knew it was for real you wouldn't have said those things.

I accepted your apology.

But somethings can never be forgotten or forgiven by injured party, while she may have put a brave face on it to me on the phone, I knew deep down those comments hurt her badly as they would any poor vulnerable girl in that situation.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

Then you have a short memory my friend.

You kept commenting about how Bikinislut is a liar, a goldigger a whore and how you wished she died of cancer and other similar nasty comments while SHE WAS ACTUALLY in hospital WITH CANCER having surgery to remove it at that very time you were on your tirade.

I pm'd you explaining politely that she lurked the board and that she GENUINELY DID HAVE CANCER and was in hospital and you should stop with such comments if you had the slightest bit of decency about you.

You replied back to me in pm saying she was fabricating this story as a lie to get money out me and that she didn't have cancer at all which left me fuming.

I explained to you that I had spoken to her doctors personally had seen pictures and videos of her procedure and that I was supporting her through her ordeal and that you should seriously stop.

You carried on.

Few days later you pm'd me to say you had no idea it was actually true she had cancer at the time and you were very sorry and that if you knew it was for real you wouldn't have said those things.

I accepted your apology.

But somethings can never be forgotten or forgiven by injured party, while she may have put a brave face on it to me on the phone, I knew deep down those comments hurt her badly as they would any poor vulnerable girl in that situation.

I never wished her death.  I would never have said anything like that ever.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
I never wished her death.  I would never have said anything like that ever.

I don't recall that either.
O

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
I was just on 4chan and somebody posted pics of the "crime scene" showing Robin Williams hanging there....pretty sick and twisted shit. I'm guessing someone sent these pics to his daughter and this is why she was freaking out. Talk about fucked up.

Army of One

• Getbig V
I was just on 4chan and somebody posted pics of the "crime scene" showing Robin Williams hanging there....pretty sick and twisted shit. I'm guessing someone sent these pics to his daughter and this is why she was freaking out. Talk about fucked up.

I highly doubt they are real, nobody would risk their job leaking them this early on