Author Topic: White kids now officially minorities in the nation's schools  (Read 20488 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: White kids now officially minorities in the nation's schools
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2014, 07:36:43 AM »
Does this mean my kid can get into Harvard, Columbia and Yale from Affirmative Action? Does this mean I can cry racism if a black, hispanic or asian gets a better loan rate than me? I could go on forever.  This may put Sharpton, Jackson and Faarakan out of a job.

Nope. White people will continue to be the 'enemy' until they are completely marginalized.

But then the idiots who want whitey gone are gonna be sorry when they realise that America and the greatness that drew them here in the first place is gonna not gonna be so nice once whitey is removed from the picture.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2014, 07:43:54 AM »
I don't see this stopping.  White, Black, Hispanic in time (200-300 years) will all be one any way.   Or at least 90% of people will be mixed.  That doesn't bother me.

What bothers me is the language invasion.  We must officially adopt a national language and require ALL immigrants, past present and future to speak and read passable English.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2014, 07:47:27 AM »

What bothers me is the language invasion.  We must officially adopt a national language and require ALL immigrants, past present and future to speak and read passable English.

HATEFUL RACIST!!!!!

:D

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2014, 07:55:30 AM »
HATEFUL RACIST!!!!!

:D

Yeah i have asked multiple times for people to debate why that's racism and no one ever has.  But you hear it in the media every now and then. 

I say give em all 2 years.  If they don't pass, deport them.   :)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2014, 08:02:01 AM »
That is a common theme for democrats. It was on massive display during their gun control efforts, where they simply made things up, spun numbers and data in a hilarious fashion, and basically just lectured people on a subject where it was painfully clear they had no knowledge of whatsoever. Of course they will never actually address HOW it is racist. Its like i always say, thats all they have- the Race Card and emotion.
When pressed to explain themselves or their reasoning, they simply double down on the emotion.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2014, 08:56:33 AM »
Who cares what language they speak? They work hard and cheap, don't demand benefits, don't unionize, etc. They are great.

I care.

When 50% of class time is taught in spanish because the immigrant families don't have enough respect for the country they immigrated to to learn the language and teach their children to speak and read english.

When extra millions of dollars is spent hiring bilingual teachers

When millions is spent in duplicating millions of forms such as the ones you find in DMV's to spanish

When in an emergency there is a language barrier because the immigrant doesn't speak english

When driver's licenses are issued to people who can't read traffic signs or alerts

etc.

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2014, 04:49:40 PM »
Nope. White people will continue to be the 'enemy' until they are completely marginalized.

But then the idiots who want whitey gone are gonna be sorry when they realise that America and the greatness that drew them here in the first place is gonna not gonna be so nice once whitey is removed from the picture.
Nah. I hate to break it to that monstrous ego and narcissistic personality disorder of yours, but NOBODY else will be sorry.

There will be a fiesta in every major city once a week where we will have games such as "pin the tail on the whitey" and pinatas made in the image of Ronald Reagan and George Washington to whack with a bat for candy and other goodies. Basically, every Thursday will be like Cinco De Mayo!

Also, Native Americans and African Americans will become heads of the military and place all whites on small reservations in the desert surrounded by electric fences with barbed wire. :D

KILL YOURSELF ;D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2014, 04:51:48 PM »
Nah. I hate to break it to that monstrous ego and narcissistic personality disorder of yours, but NOBODY else will be sorry.

There will be a fiesta in every major city once a week where we will have games such as "pin the tail on the whitey" and pinatas made in the image of Ronald Reagan and George Washington to whack with a bat for candy and other goodies. Basically, every Thursday will be like Cinco De Mayo!

Also, Native Americans and African Americans will become heads of the military and place all whites on small reservations in the desert surrounded by electric fences with barbed wire. :D

KILL YOURSELF ;D

By looking at any of the minority controlled cities I highly doubt any of what you suggest will transpire.  From the mud hut and back again is the more likely scenario.
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2014, 05:21:57 PM »
By looking at any of the minority controlled cities I highly doubt any of what you suggest will transpire.  From the mud hut and back again is the more likely scenario.
I was gonna say... if we look at history theyll be too busy looting and fucking to organize any sort of serious offensive.

(No racist)

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2014, 06:22:55 PM »
There look likes there isn't anyway to stop it.

Sure there is, absolutely hammer any business caught hiring illegal immigrants. I`m talking fines that will shut the business down for getting caught a second time. 

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2014, 06:26:20 PM »
Who cares what language they speak? They work hard and cheap, don't demand benefits, don't unionize, etc. They are great.

That`s my take. Cheap labor =Corporate profits up = gains in my stock portfolio= good retirement for me. Capitalism, ain`t it great ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2014, 06:28:20 PM »
Sure there is, absolutely hammer any business caught hiring illegal immigrants. I`m talking fines that will shut the business down for getting caught a second time. 

I'm down with this.  I doubt it happens. 

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2014, 06:34:56 PM »
That's just collateral damage. The rich are getting richer and that's all that matters.

I can`t see why any r/conservative could disagree with this?????

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2014, 06:53:34 PM »
Uganda here we come!

Fundamental Change Complete!

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2014, 07:13:28 PM »
Not even close. I'm full Italian. Good try tho.

Making more sense. Sicilian? Or what's your Ethnogenesis?The Arabs and Berbers introduced Islam onto that parts after Byzantine rule. Look into your genetic line. You will be surprised what you'll find. There's Muslim in you.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2014, 07:14:20 PM »
Uganda here we come!

Fundamental Change Complete!

More like Zimbabwe and South Africa. 
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2014, 07:29:07 PM »
Making more sense. Sicilian? Or what's your Ethnogenesis?The Arabs and Berbers introduced Islam onto that parts after Byzantine rule. Look into your genetic line. You will be surprised what you'll find. There's Muslim in you.
Joe might off himself if he found middle eastern in his bloodline

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2014, 08:20:50 PM »
Nah, it'll never get that bad. The country will just become more like NYC already is. The elite pay $1 mil for a 500 sq ft apartment in Manhattan and a few miles away in the one of the outer boroughs some 18 year-old lives with her 4 kids in the projects. Taxes are high enough to keep the peace. The NYPD is the size of a small army, and public schools and hospitals keep up the appearance that somehow things are remotely equal.

The girlfriend just decided to go to NYC for New Year's eve. I'd rather fall handcuffed and blinded into cobra pit. Shithole don't begin to describe it.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2014, 09:04:18 PM »
What does she look like? I'll show her around. Lol. Actually, I'll probably be in South Beach or PR but if not let's hang out.

Unless you like hanging in gay clubs around drag queens you'll never lay eyes on her. I snagged her the one time she weren't surrounded by a gay contingency

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2014, 09:14:45 PM »

KILL YOURSELF ;D

We'll kill you first....guaranteed. The moment you break into my home or business and I (we) feel just a slight threat to mine or my families life I wouldn't think twice to blowing your head off. I'm not even going to give the satisfaction of posting a warning sign.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2014, 09:22:26 PM »
It's cool Joe. You'll all leave and the coconut heads will end up following you wherever you go. Come to NZ. It's Caucasian paradise!

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2014, 08:20:54 AM »
I care.

When 50% of class time is taught in spanish because the immigrant families don't have enough respect for the country they immigrated to to learn the language and teach their children to speak and read english.

When extra millions of dollars is spent hiring bilingual teachers

When millions is spent in duplicating millions of forms such as the ones you find in DMV's to spanish

When in an emergency there is a language barrier because the immigrant doesn't speak english

When driver's licenses are issued to people who can't read traffic signs or alerts

etc.

You shouldn't expect assimilation and civic minded behavior when our corrupt, incompetent Government encourages these people to break the law.  Why should they bother to learn English or pay taxes?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2014, 08:38:58 AM »
You shouldn't expect assimilation and civic minded behavior when our corrupt, incompetent Government encourages these people to break the law.  Why should they bother to learn English or pay taxes?

No doubt.  

We are fucked.  Our government doesn't serve us.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2014, 10:22:59 AM »
as long as the borders remain open, non-americans will continue to enter.

and many americans are having babies older, and fewer of them.

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2014, 12:44:32 PM »
;D