Author Topic: Surgeon to Ronnie Coleman : "Oh you lift weights"  (Read 9680 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Surgeon to Ronnie Coleman : "Oh you lift weights"
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2014, 03:45:59 AM »
To the doctor he's just an idiot - a pretty big one though.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2014, 04:32:47 AM »
"One other thing I learned my Dr told me my hip replacement were due from bad genetics in my family from bad arthritis and not my heavy style of training. Sorry if I mislead anyone earlier but he is just now telling me this. My brother and my uncle both have bad hips that are going to be need replacing soon. My uncle more than my brother because he is much older."

Hip replacement for people over 40 (who hasn't ever lifted anything heavy) is more common than one could think. RC is very lucky to have just that after these weights. I wonder how's his heart going. If it's not fucked up - dude's a luckiest mofo.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2014, 04:39:35 AM »
This is a mean spirited, unfunny thread.  He has fcuked up hips as do a very high % of 50yr old former "athletes" who pushed their bodies to the limit.

Almost all of them didn't come close to the heights that Coleman achieved in his given obsession and yet almost all of them don't have regrets and see the broken limbs as a price they were willing to pay.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2014, 04:41:54 AM »
he says "oh i see you re a weight lifter".  How is that ignorant, it's exactly what coleman did, he lifted weights and destroyed his body and now nearing his 50s walks like an old lady ... the doc probably knows he also abused steroids.

Doc is probably making 250 000 a year driving a different porsche every week and living in a mansion. Not too surprised he s cynical and teases dumb ass roleman , welcome in the adult world where steroids junkies and morons who self destroyed their bones with stupid weights to feel better about their sorry pathetic lack of achievements are considered for what they are by their peers; sad low lives.

Not too smart of roleman to post a vid of himself being ridiculed on internet , but it s always the same with these clowns when everything starts crumbling, it s when they get more and more pathetic not even figuring people are mocking them blatantly.

All Ronnie has done so far is....

- Graduate from college with a degree in accounting
- Serve on the Arlington Police force
- Win the Mr. Universe (heavyweight class)
- Win the same bodybuilding titles that Arnold Schwarzenegger won
- Grace the cover of several magazines for nearly a decade
- Start his own supplement company
- Make considerably more than $250,000 per year in endorsement contracts.

What a real loser.... ::)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2014, 04:45:45 AM »
All Ronnie has done so far is....

- Graduate from college with a degree in accounting
- Serve on the Arlington Police force
- Win the Mr. Universe (heavyweight class)
- Win the same bodybuilding titles that Arnold Schwarzenegger won
- Grace the cover of several magazines for nearly a decade
- Start his own supplement company
- Make considerably more than $250,000 per year in endorsement contracts.

What a real loser.... ::)

He probably pays half of that for his multiple child support, but other than that.. yes... I guess that's not the most failed human being on earth. Looks/sounds dumb as hell tho', but that may be deceiving.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2014, 04:50:11 AM »

He probably pays half of that for his multiple child support, but other than that.. yes... I guess that's not the most failed human being on earth. Looks/sounds dumb as hell tho', but that may be deceiving.

Ronnie is just a country boy from Louisiana. I had a history professor from North Carolina with an accent almost as thick as Ronnie's accent.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2014, 05:25:38 AM »
Would have been worse if the doc had asked "bro do you even lift".

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2014, 06:03:40 AM »
pointless, can't see the penis

Legend has it, one can be become impreganted just be looking at an x-ray of obama.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2014, 06:34:52 AM »
thats all about bodybuilding mainstream...but this Ronnie Coleman is one of the most embarrasing characters in the history of the sports!!!
I laughed when he did some interview and pretended that Pro BB needed to travel on private jets LOOOOOL
Now this quoets from him,like mentioning million times "yeah baby 8time mr olympia" pleaseeee who gives a fuck how many times you were a champion beside 13 year old kids who went for the first time in the gym and saw a old picture of Ronnie

http://instagram.com/p/rri53amGU0/
Eat shit and "Barca" at the moon.

kepler2008

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2014, 01:24:11 PM »

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2014, 02:15:56 PM »
he says "oh i see you re a weight lifter".  How is that ignorant, it's exactly what coleman did, he lifted weights and destroyed his body and now nearing his 50s walks like an old lady ... the doc probably knows he also abused steroids.

Doc is probably making 250 000 a year driving a different porsche every week and living in a mansion. Not too surprised he s cynical and teases dumb ass roleman , welcome in the adult world where steroids junkies and morons who self destroyed their bones with stupid weights to feel better about their sorry pathetic lack of achievements are considered for what they are by their peers; sad low lives.

Not too smart of roleman to post a vid of himself being ridiculed on internet , but it s always the same with these clowns when everything starts crumbling, it s when they get more and more pathetic not even figuring people are mocking them blatantly.
\
lol..$250 000 a year..for a surgeon?

wouldnt get out of bed for less than $750k a year.

your walk in doctor clinic guy makes $300k..

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2014, 05:03:08 PM »
\
lol..$250 000 a year..for a surgeon?

wouldnt get out of bed for less than $750k a year.

your walk in doctor clinic guy makes $300k..

U sure about that? A surgeon 750k and clinic guy at 300k??

Realistic numbers would be

A clinic guy in the high 100k's maybe out of school to 200k+

A surgeon anywhere usually from 250K+ to the 400K+ range

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2014, 05:30:18 PM »
U sure about that? A surgeon 750k and clinic guy at 300k??

Realistic numbers would be

A clinic guy in the high 100k's maybe out of school to 200k+

A surgeon anywhere usually from 250K+ to the 400K+ range
This.  No effin way does a walk in doc make 300k.

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2014, 06:18:52 PM »

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2014, 08:49:16 PM »

Lol wut?

bentone

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2014, 09:26:36 PM »
This thread is chalked full of fucking idiots. Just because the Dr. didn't know who Ronnie Coleman is doesn't mean shit. There are several hall of fame football and baseball players that nearly no one would recognize on the street yet that does not diminish their accomplishments in any way. The world of medicine and sports has few intersections. My former father in law was the head of cardiology for a major west coast university and he wouldn't know a single pro athlete was in any sport as his 100% focus was on his practice. Ronnie Coleman is a legend and to this day no one has come even close to matching what he brought to the stage at his best and he may very well go down as the most massive Mr. Olympia ever. What is crazy is how people criticize guys like Ronnie yet are the same people who are incapable of placing top 5 in the novice class at a local show.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2014, 09:59:01 PM »
Ronnie Coleman, livin' the scheme. 

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2014, 10:49:12 PM »
Those heavy squat videos take on a whole new meaning after seeing this.

By the way, he says "I see a weightlifter", not whatever else you guys are imagining.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2014, 02:33:48 AM »
This is a mean spirited, unfunny thread.  He has fcuked up hips as do a very high % of 50yr old former "athletes" who pushed their bodies to the limit.

Almost all of them didn't come close to the heights that Coleman achieved in his given obsession and yet almost all of them don't have regrets and see the broken limbs as a price they were willing to pay.

Its very mean spirited as well as nasty.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2014, 04:24:56 AM »
OP is a creep

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2014, 05:49:08 AM »
Its very mean spirited as well as nasty.

Nasty?  Mean spirited?  Surely you jest? 

Coleman in all his lying, self-serving glory deserves ever bit of derision.  Pulling the "Family Genetics" card in bodybuilding is as common and false as pulling the "Race Card" is elsewhere.   

Got cancer?  Pull the "Family Genetics" card!

Got heart problems?  Pull the "Family Genetics" card!

Got liver or kidney (or both) problems?  Pull the "Family Genetics" card!

Just plain stooooopid?  In his case I would grant him that his DNA is to blame.

Coleman is the incredible shrinking manlet and  is a pathological liar when it comes to his choice in lifestyle. 

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2014, 09:10:32 AM »
Nasty?  Mean spirited?  Surely you jest? 

Coleman in all his lying, self-serving glory deserves ever bit of derision.  Pulling the "Family Genetics" card in bodybuilding is as common and false as pulling the "Race Card" is elsewhere.   

Got cancer?  Pull the "Family Genetics" card!

Got heart problems?  Pull the "Family Genetics" card!

Got liver or kidney (or both) problems?  Pull the "Family Genetics" card!

Just plain stooooopid?  In his case I would grant him that his DNA is to blame.

Coleman is the incredible shrinking manlet and  is a pathological liar when it comes to his choice in lifestyle. 

dont be surprised this whore defends, supports, worships ronnie coleman, they re of the same breed, except she s female.

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2014, 12:34:06 PM »
This thread is chalked full of fucking idiots. Just because the Dr. didn't know who Ronnie Coleman is doesn't mean shit. There are several hall of fame football and baseball players that nearly no one would recognize on the street yet that does not diminish their accomplishments in any way. The world of medicine and sports has few intersections. My former father in law was the head of cardiology for a major west coast university and he wouldn't know a single pro athlete was in any sport as his 100% focus was on his practice. Ronnie Coleman is a legend and to this day no one has come even close to matching what he brought to the stage at his best and he may very well go down as the most massive Mr. Olympia ever. What is crazy is how people criticize guys like Ronnie yet are the same people who are incapable of placing top 5 in the novice class at a local show.

Doc was being sarcastic.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2014, 08:54:26 AM »
thats all about bodybuilding mainstream...but this Ronnie Coleman is one of the most embarrasing characters in the history of the sports!!!
I laughed when he did some interview and pretended that Pro BB needed to travel on private jets LOOOOOL
Now this quoets from him,like mentioning million times "yeah baby 8time mr olympia" pleaseeee who gives a fuck how many times you were a champion beside 13 year old kids who went for the first time in the gym and saw a old picture of Ronnie

So, if the Mr. Olympia is for 13 year old kids, you're on this site why? Moron.

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2014, 09:31:31 AM »

these doc,s live in their own little world...Doc=serious lack of common sense.