Author Topic: Michael Brown - Discuss the facts and the truth  (Read 107571 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: CNN anchor playing dumb on what a robbery is.
« Reply #125 on: August 16, 2014, 12:27:37 AM »
But the way this story was portrayed from the beginning there is an obvious reason why someone would sympathize with this guy over a columbine killer

Fair enough, but this ALWAYS happens. Sympathizing with color is all, every time. Innocent or guilty, all about black. Why?

Built6foot5

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • WBFF Pro
« Reply #126 on: August 16, 2014, 12:31:52 AM »
Fair enough, but this ALWAYS happens. Sympathizing with color is all, every time. Innocent or guilty, all about black. Why?

I agree. Alot of time its just the way Al Sharpton and his gang have the story portrayed

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: August 16, 2014, 12:42:12 AM »
I agree. Alot of time its just the way Al Sharpton and his gang have the story portrayed

Why in the world does that fucking maggot have a platform, though?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #128 on: August 16, 2014, 12:42:32 AM »
Why are you stupid enough to fall for it every time?  Why not just let evidence and facts guide you.

Built6foot5

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • WBFF Pro
« Reply #129 on: August 16, 2014, 12:50:28 AM »
Why are you stupid enough to fall for it every time?  Why not just let evidence and facts guide you.
For 1 you little bitch, all the facts of this story have not been released. I also never said i believed he was innocent. You have no clue about my take on any previous race hoopla's

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #130 on: August 16, 2014, 01:35:46 AM »

Lol what a dummy that Hebrew reporter is. Doesn't even know that if you steal something it's shoplifting but as soon as any force is used it is immediately robbery. CNN needs a less biased reporter to cover this story in the future.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #131 on: August 16, 2014, 03:04:09 AM »
Lol what a dummy that Hebrew reporter is. Doesn't even know that if you steal something it's shoplifting but as soon as any force is used it is immediately robbery. CNN needs a less biased reporter to cover this story in the future.

Correct. The shoplifter does not need to have a weapon. If anyone gets hit or pushed by the shoplifter; the ordeal becomes a robbery.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: The truth about "my beautiful boy" Michael Brown
« Reply #132 on: August 16, 2014, 03:10:45 AM »

Try harder.

Try avoiding muddling the conversation by creating scenarios that arent relevant to the conversation.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #133 on: August 16, 2014, 03:13:55 AM »
1 jarring difference is those people murdered others, this guy was murdered.

everyone wants to take some extreme side, when the truth lies in the middle.

Judging by your statement you arent taking the middle path. 
A

38-26-40

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: August 16, 2014, 03:14:24 AM »
A criminal defending a criminal

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #135 on: August 16, 2014, 03:32:31 AM »
But, but.... criminals are forced to act a certain way by an ignorant society who contributes nothing but workforce and hateful order. Many criminals state that they are more interest in bio chemistry than robbing BUT the 1st world patriarchy is preventing their humanitarian blossoming.
If we, the "liberal" collecti... aeh... "thinkers" and "revolutionaries", could cleanse society from all "antiquated" parts a beautifully chaotic 3rd world harmony of well meaning tribals would ensue.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #136 on: August 16, 2014, 03:35:59 AM »
My cogent response is that you are a moron for thinking a cop won`t shoot you after being assaulted.

then you're a moron. Cops can't use lethal force unless faced with an assailant using lethal force against them. they have to respond like for like. cops get assaulted every single day. they can't just shoot everybody that does it. thank fuck.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #137 on: August 16, 2014, 03:49:28 AM »

You hit a cop....expect to die.  If he had pushed me, he'd be pushing up daisies like he is now....except with more bullets.  Once you assault an officer, that's pretty much the end of the line for ya.  

Then despite the fact that this guy was obviously a piece of shit who robbed old ladies.  Here's comes a protest followed by looting and burning of stores and buildings.....why the fuck hasn't Sharpton spoken about that???

We need new black leaders...period.  These other asswipes need to go

::) ::) ::)
oh shut the fuck up. dude, you got spat on and did nothing. since then you've tried to sound tough but DA took your manhood away from you that day.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #138 on: August 16, 2014, 03:55:23 AM »
DA is in the same place as this kid as well.  Like the kid, DA also didn't use his head and made very stupid decisions.

yep, you didn't put him there. you just licked his saliva off your face and let him go about his business

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #139 on: August 16, 2014, 03:57:42 AM »

No, I sat back and watched him die a very slow and painful death while listening to him cry for life and "to be normal".  Very sad but I warned him many times including live on Off-Topic Radio....and he didn't listen

why would he listen to you? he spat in your face and you did nothing. he saw you as amoeba.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #140 on: August 16, 2014, 05:02:50 AM »
Piece mil  of peace

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: August 16, 2014, 06:10:24 AM »
always make it an efffort to stare down an afro american then smile then keep staring, if he continues to look at you and look mad say "how is it going bro?"

this is provided you are built big like a falcon and impose some level of fear
A

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #142 on: August 16, 2014, 06:42:13 AM »
For 1 you little bitch, all the facts of this story have not been released. I also never said i believed he was innocent. You have no clue about my take on any previous race hoopla's

;D ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #143 on: August 16, 2014, 06:49:54 AM »
let's get the ballistics report.  If he was shot in the back from 24 inches away, it was an execution.  If he was shot in the gut from beneath from 2 inches away, it was self defense.  witnesses are pretty unreliable.  Cops will lie to protect their career, and his buddy will like to stay out of jail.  I would trust the word of neither.  I'd trust the bullet hole.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #144 on: August 16, 2014, 07:19:15 AM »
Now the brits are in on it -

No justice, no peace Guvnor.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #145 on: August 16, 2014, 07:31:11 AM »
"strong arm robbery" is the new "white Hispanic". Rinse and repeat news media, rinse and repeat.

On a positive note...all the looting is good for GDP...just ask the Keynesians   ::)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #146 on: August 16, 2014, 07:36:00 AM »
Fuck just a RIP t-shirt, we getting paid -

http://www.gofundme.com/justiceformikebrown .

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: August 16, 2014, 07:50:45 AM »

You hit a cop....expect to die.  If he had pushed me, he'd be pushing up daisies like he is now....except with more bullets.  Once you assault an officer, that's pretty much the end of the line for ya.  

Then despite the fact that this guy was obviously a piece of shit who robbed old ladies.  Here's comes a protest followed by looting and burning of stores and buildings.....why the fuck hasn't Sharpton spoken about that???

We need new black leaders...period.  These other asswipes need to go

You nailed it Vince...

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: August 16, 2014, 08:04:28 AM »
ive never had any confrontations with cops , except one time  a cop came to my house, knocking on door scared the shit out of me, come to find out someone had done a hit and run in my moms car.

needless to say i was very polite ,  and got ahold of my mom for the cop one thing i have learned is  if you treat them  like you want to be treated, and not act like an asshole

9/10 things are fine, ive even been questioned many times crossing the border coming back from canada, was very polite every time,

cause iknow they can make things very hard for you.  if you dont

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #149 on: August 16, 2014, 08:14:16 AM »
then you're a moron. Cops can't use lethal force unless faced with an assailant using lethal force against them. they have to respond like for like. cops get assaulted every single day. they can't just shoot everybody that does it. thank fuck.
Exactly, supposed to use as much force as needed to subdue the assailant. Which creates judgement call grey area, that's why you need video.