Author Topic: Michael Brown - Discuss the facts and the truth  (Read 107798 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Michael Brown - The truth about "my beautiful boy"
« Reply #350 on: August 18, 2014, 08:51:10 AM »
They asked the store owner.... he said that Michael isnt the one who robbed him...

but hey... carry on guys...  ::)

Bullshit, thats him. 
A

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: The truth about "my beautiful boy" Michael Brown
« Reply #351 on: August 18, 2014, 08:54:36 AM »
That is all I needed to see

http://countercurrentnews.com/2014/08/ferguson-store-owner-says-he-doesnt-believe-thats-mike-brown-on-surveillance-video/

Ferguson Store Owner Says He Doesn’t Believe That’s Mike Brown On Surveillance Video
August 18, 2014 1:28 am·

The surveillance tapes supposedly shows Michael Brown “robbing” a Ferguson convenience store market. But in spite of the fact that the “robbery” was carried out without the brandishing of a weapon, and in spite of the fact that this was really more a case of petty theft shoplifting, this Friday, for the first time, the owners of the store have said that they never said they believed Michael Brown was the individual who stole the item from their store.

In fact, while the owners are speaking out through an attorney about the surveillance video, the mainstream, corporate media are largely ignoring everything they said, pretending that this video definitively identifies Michael Brown as the strong arm shoplifter.

SUBMIT AN ARTICLEPrivacy PolicyDissenting Opinion MagazineYou are here: Home » Cover-Up Ferguson Store Owner Says He Doesn’t Believe That’s Mike Brown On Surveillance Video
by 

The surveillance tapes supposedly shows Michael Brown “robbing” a Ferguson convenience store market. But in spite of the fact that the “robbery” was carried out without the brandishing of a weapon, and in spite of the fact that this was really more a case of petty theft shoplifting, this Friday, for the first time, the owners of the store have said that they never said they believed Michael Brown was the individual who stole the item from their store.

In fact, while the owners are speaking out through an attorney about the surveillance video, the mainstream, corporate media are largely ignoring everything they said, pretending that this video definitively identifies Michael Brown as the strong arm shoplifter.

The owners claim that this is a claim the police have come up with on their own. For his part, Dorian Johnson, a witness to the shooting of Michael Brown, has reportedly confessed to being with Brown in the convenient store. But for now, that has not been corroborated by the store owner, employees or eye witnesses. As well, we are not hearing this from Johnson himself, so a number of questions remain.

Through their attorney, the owner of the store also even dispute the claim that they or an employee called 911. They say that a customer inside the store made the call. This is pretty strange if this was indeed a “robbery”.

As well, in addition to clarifying that they never said they believed, nor identified the suspect with Michael Brown, they claimed that the St. Louis County issued the warrants for the hard drive of surveillance video Friday, based on the police claiming that Brown fit the description of the person in the video… the person who the owners and employees of the store were not even going to call the police on. Again, the owner clarifies that neither the management, nor any employee ever identified Brown as the suspect in that video.

They simply never said they believed that, this was a claim made by the police alone.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #352 on: August 18, 2014, 08:55:47 AM »
yeah but carry on....that Ni66..er needed to die

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #353 on: August 18, 2014, 08:57:39 AM »
CounterCurrentnews, the newsmax of the left

yeah but carry on....that Ni66..er needed to die

Race-baiting nonsense.
A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #354 on: August 18, 2014, 08:59:35 AM »
I don't expect you to believe me

Stopped here. You should've, too.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #355 on: August 18, 2014, 09:00:03 AM »
CounterCurrentnews, the newsmax of the left

Race-baiting nonsense.

kinda the theme in this thread...

Ni66.er robs store,

police stop Ni66.er

Police Shoot ni66.er

No harm no foul...

except the fact that the clothes were different, and the Owner said it wasnt him,

but hey... no harm no foul

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #356 on: August 18, 2014, 09:01:17 AM »
They asked the store owner.... he said that Michael isnt the one who robbed him...

but hey... carry on guys...  ::)

LOL!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #357 on: August 18, 2014, 09:03:07 AM »

Ni66.er robs store,

police stop Ni66.er

Police Shoot ni66.er

No harm no foul...

except the fact that the clothes were different, and the Owner said it wasnt him,

You've conveniently left out the possibility the cop was being attacked but carry on with the victim narrative.  You see what you want to see. Meanwhile, the black community slips further into dysfunction.
A

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #358 on: August 18, 2014, 09:03:53 AM »
LOL!

yeah the video isnt playable on this...

Trying to see how its directly related to my post above.

Im sure its all fact based... lol

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #359 on: August 18, 2014, 09:04:20 AM »
There's a distinct difference between this

he said that Michael isnt the one who robbed him...

IE: "thats not him"

and

the owners of the store have said that they never said they believed Michael Brown was the individual who stole the item from their store.

They simply never said they believed that, this was a claim made by the police alone.

IE: "no we never said that" - IE: trying to distance themselves from saying anything that might come off as controversial as to NOT be ROBBED by a mod of feral humas once AGAIN.

Not that any of this matters. It was brown who robbed the store.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #360 on: August 18, 2014, 09:04:40 AM »
Rioters are idiots - lock them up.
Shooting "victim" was an idiot - deserved being shot for reaching into a cop car.
HOWEVER, I dislike the police "modifying" the story.  I heard on getbig a THIRD version, that the RADIO suddenly alerted the police officer who he was dealing with.   Which version is it?

1) He shot kid without knowing about robbery?
2) He shot kid after making connection from the cigars in hand?
3) He shot kid after radio put out description?
4) Some combination of these factors?

A WEEK AFTER THE SHOOTING, we don't know which of these it is.  It's changed.  That bothers me.  Police shouldn't "evolve" story, particularly when it benefits them when the shooting cop suddenly didn't think he was shooting a violent jaywalker.

Ferguson Police Chief: Cop didn't know unarmed teenager was a robbery suspect when he killed him
VERSION 1 - The officer didn't know
Jackson says the officer who stopped Brown did not stop him in connection with the alleged robbery. Brown was stopped, Jackson says, “Because he was walking down the middle of the street blocking traffic. That was it.”

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/usanow/2014/08/15/ferguson-missouri-police-michael-brown-shooting/14098369/

Wilson stopped Brown and a friend because "they were in the middle of the street, blocking traffic," Jackson said.
VERSION 2 - The officer did know

Hours later, however, Jackson told a slightly different story to CNN and NBC, saying that Wilson noticed Brown was carrying a box of cigars that had been reported stolen. Wilson, he said, initially stopped Brown for blocking traffic, but as he began driving past Brown, he noticed Brown was holding cigars.

At that point, Wilson "made the connection" that Brown might have been involved in a theft that had just been broadcast on police radio, Jackson said.

It doesn't matter how many times the police officials change the story.  THIS GUY WHO GOT SHOT WASN'T AN ANGEL...HE WAS A STREET THUG WHO ROBBED A STORE AND JACKED UP THE STORE OWNER WHO TRIED TO STOP HIM....which the store owner was repaid by having his store looted and destroyed by protesters and now has to take a complete financial loss since there's no such thing as "rioter's insurance"  Fact is that if he didn't get shot and killed that day....it would have likely happened another day

What my people need to realize is that not every black guy who gets killed or arrested is not Nelson Fucking Mandela....we should have patiently waited until all the evidence came out rather than taking to the streets and protesting.....and certainly not under any circumstances started rioting and looting.  Now you see Al Sharpton whistling and acting like he didn't do shit now that he realizes that he got these people up in arms for no good reason.

What a fucking mess.  Once again Al Sharpton leads the black race into the cotton fields.  That's why the KKK doesn't hang black people anymore because we sure as hell are doing a great job doing it ourselves ::)

A

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #361 on: August 18, 2014, 09:05:42 AM »
seems getbiggers can be on the wrong side of an argument far too often

"

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Michael Brown - Discuss the facts and the truth
« Reply #362 on: August 18, 2014, 09:07:01 AM »
And the clothes are the same.
A

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #363 on: August 18, 2014, 09:08:08 AM »
You've conveniently left out the possibility the cop was being attacked but carry on with the victim narrative.  You see what you want to see. Meanwhile, the black community slips further into dysfunction.

"the possibility of"...bro what the shit is that. Its pretty weak and i think you know that.

But i was simply responding to posters saying he robbed the store, saying it to justify the amount of force.

And the owner said he didnt rob them. So.......what now..."the possibility of". Broseph.. its weak as shit

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #364 on: August 18, 2014, 09:10:58 AM »

Ni66.er robs store,

police stop Ni66.er

Police Shoot ni66.er

No harm no foul...

It's not like he shot an Option D, or a Parker, or a Wiggs, or a Lobstah.  Definitely not a Vince G...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: August 18, 2014, 09:11:25 AM »

It doesn't matter how many times the police officials change the story.  THIS GUY WHO GOT SHOT WASN'T AN ANGEL...HE WAS A STREET THUG WHO ROBBED A STORE AND JACKED UP THE STORE OWNER WHO TRIED TO STOP HIM....which the store owner was repaid by having his store looted and destroyed by protesters and now has to take a complete financial loss since there's no such thing as "rioter's insurance"  Fact is that if he didn't get shot and killed that day....it would have likely happened another day

What my people need to realize is that not every black guy who gets killed or arrested is not Nelson Fucking Mandela....we should have patiently waited until all the evidence came out rather than taking to the streets and protesting.....and certainly not under any circumstances started rioting and looting.  Now you see Al Sharpton whistling and acting like he didn't do shit now that he realizes that he got these people up in arms for no good reason.

What a fucking mess.  Once again Al Sharpton leads the black race into the cotton fields.  That's why the KKK doesn't hang black people anymore because we sure as hell are doing a great job doing it ourselves ::)

Careful, friend. Them's the words that get a brotha Tommed.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #366 on: August 18, 2014, 09:12:11 AM »
"the possibility of"...bro what the shit is that. Its pretty weak and i think you know that.

But i was simply responding to posters saying he robbed the store, saying it to justify the amount of force.

And the owner said he didnt rob them. So.......what now..."the possibility of". Broseph.. its weak as shit

Yea....I'm sure the owner hasn't been threatened into saying that he wasn't robbed.... ::)  This is despite the camera evidence.....BTW he's no longer a store owner because they looted and robbed it leaving him with nothing.... ::)
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #367 on: August 18, 2014, 09:12:39 AM »

The clothes are the same.   You are only considering the evidence that confirms your bias.  You need to believe that this was a young brotha stuck down by an evil  racist white cop.   Now that the video is out you need to find a reason to dismiss it in order to maintain the innocence crucial to your narrative.
A

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #368 on: August 18, 2014, 09:13:18 AM »
http://countercurrentnews.com/2014/08/ferguson-store-owner-says-he-doesnt-believe-thats-mike-brown-on-surveillance-video/

Ferguson Store Owner Says He Doesn’t Believe That’s Mike Brown On Surveillance Video

SUBMIT AN ARTICLEPrivacy PolicyDissenting Opinion MagazineYou are here: Home » Cover-Up Ferguson Store Owner Says He Doesn’t Believe That’s Mike Brown On Surveillance Video
by 

The owners claim that this is a claim the police have come up with on their own. For his part, Dorian Johnson, a witness to the shooting of Michael Brown, has reportedly confessed to being with Brown in the convenient store. But for now, that has not been corroborated by the store owner, employees or eye witnesses. As well, we are not hearing this from Johnson himself, so a number of questions remain.

Through their attorney, the owner of the store also even dispute the claim that they or an employee called 911. They say that a customer inside the store made the call. This is pretty strange if this was indeed a “robbery”.

As well, in addition to clarifying that they never said they believed, nor identified the suspect with Michael Brown, they claimed that the St. Louis County issued the warrants for the hard drive of surveillance video Friday, based on the police claiming that Brown fit the description of the person in the video… the person who the owners and employees of the store were not even going to call the police on. Again, the owner clarifies that neither the management, nor any employee ever identified Brown as the suspect in that video.

There are no direct quotations from the store owner (who would also be intimidated by the prospect of being attacked and his store destroyed). It is just "he didn't identify him as the man". No quotations, taking the site's word for it.

Meanwhile, they offer us this gem:

They simply never said they believed that, this was a claim made by the police alone. So the real question is why the media has been taking the word of the police on this matter, even over the word of the eye witnesses and the store owner?

They seem to forget that a few paragraphs above they say:

For his part, Dorian Johnson, a witness to the shooting of Michael Brown, has reportedly confessed to being with Brown in the convenient store.

So he was in the store, the person who witnessed shooting and gave that version was in store with him and would therefore be an accomplice in the robbery. Credible witness, I would believe police over him. How many 6ft4 290lb people were in the shop in that short space of time?

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #369 on: August 18, 2014, 09:14:58 AM »
And the owner said he didnt rob them.

You're twisting words again. Link us to a direct quote of the owner saying "M. Brown did not rob us".

The owner saying "I never said it was brown who robbed us" (please don't loot our store again) doesn't fly.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Michael Brown - Discuss the facts and the truth
« Reply #370 on: August 18, 2014, 09:15:57 AM »
I have some shady friends. If one of them was shot by a black cop I'm not sure I'd be looting my local Chick-Fil-A that night.  :D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #371 on: August 18, 2014, 09:19:59 AM »

by 

In many states there is robbery or "strong arm robbery", which carried by out by physical force. Like someone confronting you and physically taking your phone away from you. Then there is armed robbery. Where there is a weapon or an implication that there is a weapon---and the taking of an item. In many states the person can be charged with both robbery and armed robbery and other charges, when a weapon is used.

That article has a lot of holes. It loses credibility in not knowing what robbery is. And nothing credible about the owner saying it was or wasn't Michael Brown. If I was that person in the vid (is he the owner or is he just a store clerk?) I would not issue any statements until everything died down.

Also as far as the other guy with Michael Brown, this article speaks on the date stamp issue and has the other person's attorney speaking...
http://www.inquisitr.com/1413862/michael-brown-robbery-conspiracy-theory/

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #372 on: August 18, 2014, 09:21:04 AM »
You're twisting words again. Link us to a direct quote of the owner saying "M. Brown did not rob us".

The owner saying "I never said it was brown who robbed us" (please don't loot our store again) doesn't fly.

What the owner is saying is I didn't cause this.  He isn't saying it wasn't Brown who robbed him.  He's obviously terrified and trying to save his business and life.  

And the clothes are identical right down to the socks.  
A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #373 on: August 18, 2014, 09:23:35 AM »
What the owner is saying is I didn't cause this.  He isn't saying it wasn't Brown who robbed him.  He's obviously terrified and trying to save his business and life.  

And the clothes are identical right down to the socks.  

No-brainer. Peripheral bullshit, all of it.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #374 on: August 18, 2014, 09:24:59 AM »
No-brainer. Peripheral bullshit, all of it.

It always amazes me how bias people can be while also accusing others of being bias.
A