Author Topic: Michael Brown - Discuss the facts and the truth  (Read 107707 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: Michael Brown - The truth about "my beautiful boy"
« Reply #375 on: August 18, 2014, 09:25:54 AM »
The clothes are the same.   You are only considering the evidence that confirms your bias.  You need to believe that this was a young brotha stuck down by an evil  racist white cop.   Now that the video is out you need to find a reason to dismiss it in order to maintain the innocence crucial to your narrative.

The left has gotten so desperate to control the narrative which has spiraled out of control that they've resorted to stealing the plot of "My Cousin Vinny" and have applied it to this case.

Just a matter of time before this man's services are retained.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #376 on: August 18, 2014, 09:26:16 AM »
The clothes are the same.   You are only considering the evidence that confirms your bias.  You need to believe that this was a young brotha stuck down by an evil  racist white cop.   Now that the video is out you need to find a reason to dismiss it in order to maintain the innocence crucial to your narrative.

Not at all. I try to examine all evidence. But looks like here we like to hold on to out beliefs and work backwards from that. "Police shoot blackie, he must have had it coming"
i see this thread and i see people grabbing the 1st bit of evidence that supports their preconceived thoughts.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #377 on: August 18, 2014, 09:27:48 AM »
It always amazes me how bias people can be while also accusing others of being bias.

Some folks are simply incapable of objectivity.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #378 on: August 18, 2014, 09:27:56 AM »
The left has gotten so desperate to control the narrative which has spiraled out of control that they've resorted to stealing the plot of "My Cousin Vinny" and have applied it to this case.

Just a matter of time before this man's services are retained.

rofl

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #379 on: August 18, 2014, 09:30:26 AM »
Not at all. I try to examine all evidence. But looks like here we like to hold on to out beliefs and work backwards from that. "Police shoot blackie, he must have had it coming"
i see this thread and i see people grabbing the 1st bit of evidence that supports their preconceived thoughts.

More race-baiting nonsense.  You started from the premise the cop was guilty and never turned back. Youre a complete hypocrite
A

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Michael Brown - Discuss the facts and the truth
« Reply #380 on: August 18, 2014, 09:31:10 AM »

Question?

Attorney General Eric Holder called for another autopsy to be performed on slain black teenager Michael Brown, whose shooting by a white cop in a St. Louis suburb has sparked violent protests that left a man critically wounded early Sunday.

Why three?

The Ferguson Police Department on Friday released a video that allegedly shows Michael Brown robbing a convenience store. Critics lashed out at police, saying that the footage's release was an attempt to disparage Brown's character.

Did DOJ Eric Holder tell the Ferguson Police to withhold releasing this out as to why they went after Michael Brown?

The police officer said that he shot the gun in the car defending himself. That Michael Brown was charging him?

Any truth to this?

Obviously, the facts is that Brown was shot six times by this police officer when Brown did not have a gun?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #382 on: August 18, 2014, 09:33:17 AM »
Some folks are simply incapable of objectivity.

I dislike nothing more than self-righteous hypocrites. Its one thing to hold a bias but another thing entirely to chastise others for theirs while in denial of ones own
A

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #383 on: August 18, 2014, 09:36:01 AM »
More race-baiting nonsense.  You started from the premise the cop was guilty and never turned back. Youre a complete hypocrite

no... the cop is definitely guilty, he shot an unarmed man 6 times.. thats like whast happened.

the store shit was a way for people to say "oh well he robbed the store so...thats why he got shot"

and of the owner says "i dont believe that him who robbed us" Why is that not taken into consideration.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #384 on: August 18, 2014, 09:36:41 AM »
Don't any of these assholes shooting up, looting, and burning down da hood have jobs and families to worry about before acting like savages on film?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #385 on: August 18, 2014, 09:37:44 AM »
no... the cop is definitely guilty, he shot an unarmed man 6 times.. thats like whast happened.

the store shit was a way for people to say "oh well he robbed the store so...thats why he got shot"

and of the owner says "i dont believe that him who robbed us" Why is that not taken into consideration.

You are an idiot.  If the moron was charging the cop and or going for the cops gun etc - what was the cop supposed to do but put down this guy?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #386 on: August 18, 2014, 09:38:07 AM »
Question?

Why three?

Did DOJ Eric Holder tell the Ferguson Police to withhold releasing this out as to why they went after Michael Brown?

Any truth to this?

Obviously, the facts is that Brown was shot six times by this police officer when Brown did not have a gun?

Holder asked for the third autopsy in order to see if there were grounds for a civil rights case.   Whether Brown had a gun or not is irrelevant to whether the officer felt his life was in danger.  Officers are trained to fire in rapid succession and will burn through a clip.  How many times Brown was shot doesn't imply anything about the intent of the officer.
A

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #387 on: August 18, 2014, 09:39:59 AM »
So what are we talking about here... because the fact is an unarmed man was shot 6 times.. That is fact.

But we dont treat it as fact... We treat it as "there obviously must be a justifiable reason why, And by god im going to find it"

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #388 on: August 18, 2014, 09:41:22 AM »

Whether Brown had a gun is irrelevant.  If he was approaching the officer from the front (as the autopsy clearly shows) and did not yield to the officers command to stop, the officer has the right to defend his life through the use of deadly force.    It's really that simple.  You're not getting it because you don't want to.

The clothes are identical, right down to the socks.   Carry on with your conspiracy theory.
A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #389 on: August 18, 2014, 09:42:39 AM »

Dude. You don't see your hypocrisy here?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #390 on: August 18, 2014, 09:43:21 AM »
So what are we talking about here... because the fact is an unarmed man was shot 6 times.. That is fact.

But we dont treat it as fact... We treat it as "there obviously must be a justifiable reason why, And by god im going to find it"

He was shot six times but that is meaningless. It's also meaningless that Brown didn't have a gun.  And your trying to find a reason why the officer is an evil white racist who killed a person because they were black.   The fact you can't see your own hypocrisy is very sad.
A

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #391 on: August 18, 2014, 09:43:38 AM »
ok... if the evidence says escalation of force to "death" was warrented...then thats one thing. But to say He robbed the store (with gun) and then was shot later (without gun). One part of that is a fact, the other is disputed.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #392 on: August 18, 2014, 09:44:05 AM »

He's incapable.  It's stunning how delusional people can be.  
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #394 on: August 18, 2014, 09:46:02 AM »
ok... if the evidence says escalation of force to "death" was warrented...then thats one thing. But to say He robbed the store (with gun) and then was shot later (without gun). One part of that is a fact, the other is disputed.

No one said he robbed the store with a gun. Even If the officer believed Brown had a weapon, its the fault of the people he received information from and only validates his reasoning for shooting Brown.  
A

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #395 on: August 18, 2014, 09:47:06 AM »

but its like Fact... The unarmed kid was shot 6 times and killed. no?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #396 on: August 18, 2014, 09:47:16 AM »
Seems like Option D running an "option" on all of you... That option is called "The Coach".

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #397 on: August 18, 2014, 09:47:21 AM »

So, the cop knew about the robbery and should've had a description of the perp.

This is a very small city, 21k people.

Why on earth wouldn't the cop have suspected Brown?

Please ask the Ferguson PD spokesman who initially said the officer doing the shooting DID NOT know it was a robbery suspect when he shot.

Then, that evolved to "well, he saw the cigars and figured it out"

Then, some getbig story about how he found out over the radio.

I think ANY kind og inconsistency on the part of police - police who just shot someone and are changing details about why the interacted with this person 10 seconds before his brains were evicted - is a BIG DEAL.

Again, I say the shoot was LEGAL>  But any kind of "statement change" is a huge deal, and warrants discussion.  I"m not sympathizing with the idiot victim nor the idiot rioters.  I'm saying ANY time the police are able to just change details on the fly, it's dangerous.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #398 on: August 18, 2014, 09:48:04 AM »
newsflash:  

the fellow who was with him the whole time ADMITTED to the FBI already that Mike took the smokes!
"

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #399 on: August 18, 2014, 09:48:56 AM »
but its like Fact... The unarmed kid was shot 6 times and killed. no?

How is are the number of shots relevant?  Do you understand how an officer is trained to shoot his weapon?  
A