Author Topic: Michael Brown - Discuss the facts and the truth  (Read 107640 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Michael Brown - Discuss the facts and the truth
« Reply #450 on: August 18, 2014, 11:59:41 AM »
This past weekend. Of course no riots or non-stop media coverage because it's Hebrews killing Hebrews.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/7-dead-29-injured-in-chicago-weekend-shootings/267982/ 

It's about power and manipulation.   Blacks killing blacks can't be exploited in the same way as white on black.
A

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
a

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #453 on: August 18, 2014, 12:04:09 PM »
Doesn't matter if he was a doper, robber, preacher etc etc.. what matters is what happened during the moments leading up to the fatal shooting. We'll have to wait and see...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #454 on: August 18, 2014, 12:12:23 PM »
Just like Ashtrayvon - a druggie, violent, looks like a thug, acts like a thug, and then the community gets upset when bad shit happens. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #455 on: August 18, 2014, 12:19:47 PM »
Just like Ashtrayvon - a druggie, violent, looks like a thug, acts like a thug, and then the community gets upset when bad shit happens. 

The community gets upset no matter..it's an excuse is all.... 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #456 on: August 18, 2014, 12:25:33 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/missouri-governor-declares-state-emergency-curfew-203706380.html

Johnson stressed why resolving the unrest in Ferguson was important to him and other black families.

"When this is over, I'm going to go in my son's room, my black son, who wears his pants sagging, wears his hat cocked to the side, has tattoos on his arms, but that's my baby," he said.

"And we all ought to be thanking the Browns for Michael, because Michael is going to make it better for our sons, so they can be better black men. So they can be better for our daughters, so they can be better black women."

What an idiot...

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #457 on: August 18, 2014, 12:29:54 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/missouri-governor-declares-state-emergency-curfew-203706380.html

Johnson stressed why resolving the unrest in Ferguson was important to him and other black families.

"When this is over, I'm going to go in my son's room, my black son, who wears his pants sagging, wears his hat cocked to the side, has tattoos on his arms, but that's my baby," he said.

"And we all ought to be thanking the Browns for Michael, because Michael is going to make it better for our sons, so they can be better black men. So they can be better for our daughters, so they can be better black women."

lol.

What an idiot...

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #458 on: August 18, 2014, 12:31:39 PM »
the microscopes are out for Darren Wilson!!!!!!!
"

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #459 on: August 18, 2014, 12:34:46 PM »
the microscopes are out for Darren Wilson!!!!!!!

And why is that a good thing? 

What an idiot...

They just don't get it.  It's a level of delusion never before seen.
A

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #460 on: August 18, 2014, 12:36:52 PM »
I don't know. Is it bad?

"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #461 on: August 18, 2014, 12:40:58 PM »
The community gets upset no matter..it's an excuse is all.... 

Yet not a frigging peep about the 22 people shot over the weekend.  TYPICAL ghetto thug attitude and why no one gives a crap anymore about this type of thing

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #462 on: August 18, 2014, 12:42:16 PM »
I don't know. Is it bad?

any indication on why she was maced in the first place?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #463 on: August 18, 2014, 12:43:24 PM »
I don't know. Is it bad?

Yes, it is bad.   Nothing will convince you that this shoot was legal.  It's obvious you made up your mind before you gathered any of the facts.
A

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #464 on: August 18, 2014, 12:58:08 PM »
this fellows personal data is all over the internet

:o
"

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #465 on: August 18, 2014, 12:59:51 PM »
this fellows personal data is all over the internet

:o

And what will this accomplish?  What are you hoping for?   
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #466 on: August 18, 2014, 01:01:12 PM »
People just yawn now w these cases cause its the same garbage over and over and over - drug addicted violent thug gets whacked by white guy - community melts down

Dozens of black on black crimes murders etc - SILENCE

Who gives a fuck anymore really?    

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #467 on: August 18, 2014, 01:10:10 PM »
And what will this accomplish?  What are you hoping for?   

No horse in this race but I'd be surprised if he's not brought up on charges.

"

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #468 on: August 18, 2014, 01:13:18 PM »
No horse in this race but I'd be surprised if he's not brought up on charges.

Who are you kidding. You obviously do have a horse in this race.  Your comments clearly indicate you believe the shooting was not legal despite the strong evidence to the contrary. d
A

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #469 on: August 18, 2014, 01:16:04 PM »
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2014/08/18/county-investigation-michael-brown-was-shot-from-the-front-had-marijuana-in-his-system

He was doper too  

It's a well known fact that the deadly drug marijuana causes negro males to listen to jazz music and fornicate with white women but I had no idea it caused them to attack policemen.

the government should do something to rid our society of this terrible scourge and restore our countries moral foundation

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #470 on: August 18, 2014, 01:22:34 PM »
Who are you kidding. You obviously do have a horse in this race.  Your comments clearly indicate you believe the shooting was not legal despite the strong evidence to the contrary. d

actually the point is that the evidence to the contrary is weak
"

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #471 on: August 18, 2014, 01:24:35 PM »
actually the point is that the evidence to the contrary is weak

It's not though.  See, the witnesses have been discredited and the autopsy shows the shots were fired at the front of Brown's body from a distance.
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #472 on: August 18, 2014, 01:36:50 PM »
And the KKK gets involved...

“We are setting up a reward/fund for the police officer who shot this thug”

http://madworldnews.com/kkk-ferguson-support-hero/

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #473 on: August 18, 2014, 01:44:06 PM »
Dumb white guy out protesting got shot by Hebrews. You can see the victim at 2:00.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=766_1408314793

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: The truth about "my beautiful boy" Michael Brown
« Reply #474 on: August 18, 2014, 02:01:06 PM »
http://countercurrentnews.com/2014/08/ferguson-store-owner-says-he-doesnt-believe-thats-mike-brown-on-surveillance-video/

Ferguson Store Owner Says He Doesn’t Believe That’s Mike Brown On Surveillance Video
August 18, 2014 1:28 am·

The surveillance tapes supposedly shows Michael Brown “robbing” a Ferguson convenience store market. But in spite of the fact that the “robbery” was carried out without the brandishing of a weapon, and in spite of the fact that this was really more a case of petty theft shoplifting, this Friday, for the first time, the owners of the store have said that they never said they believed Michael Brown was the individual who stole the item from their store.

In fact, while the owners are speaking out through an attorney about the surveillance video, the mainstream, corporate media are largely ignoring everything they said, pretending that this video definitively identifies Michael Brown as the strong arm shoplifter.

SUBMIT AN ARTICLEPrivacy PolicyDissenting Opinion MagazineYou are here: Home » Cover-Up Ferguson Store Owner Says He Doesn’t Believe That’s Mike Brown On Surveillance Video
August 18, 2014 1:28 am·
by 

The surveillance tapes supposedly shows Michael Brown “robbing” a Ferguson convenience store market. But in spite of the fact that the “robbery” was carried out without the brandishing of a weapon, and in spite of the fact that this was really more a case of petty theft shoplifting, this Friday, for the first time, the owners of the store have said that they never said they believed Michael Brown was the individual who stole the item from their store.

In fact, while the owners are speaking out through an attorney about the surveillance video, the mainstream, corporate media are largely ignoring everything they said, pretending that this video definitively identifies Michael Brown as the strong arm shoplifter.

The owners claim that this is a claim the police have come up with on their own. For his part, Dorian Johnson, a witness to the shooting of Michael Brown, has reportedly confessed to being with Brown in the convenient store. But for now, that has not been corroborated by the store owner, employees or eye witnesses. As well, we are not hearing this from Johnson himself, so a number of questions remain.

Through their attorney, the owner of the store also even dispute the claim that they or an employee called 911. They say that a customer inside the store made the call. This is pretty strange if this was indeed a “robbery”.

As well, in addition to clarifying that they never said they believed, nor identified the suspect with Michael Brown, they claimed that the St. Louis County issued the warrants for the hard drive of surveillance video Friday, based on the police claiming that Brown fit the description of the person in the video… the person who the owners and employees of the store were not even going to call the police on. Again, the owner clarifies that neither the management, nor any employee ever identified Brown as the suspect in that video.

They simply never said they believed that, this was a claim made by the police alone.

Are you really that much of a moron Option D?

Its him clear as day.  The police have confirmed it, Mike Brown`s friend confirmed it, all evidence confirms it.  Don`t tell me you are this much of an idiot.

Carry on.