Author Topic: Michael Brown - Discuss the facts and the truth  (Read 107757 times)

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
Re: Michael Brown - Discuss the facts and the truth
« Reply #625 on: August 19, 2014, 11:59:37 AM »
x2

The thumb shot strikes me as inconsistent with someone who had his hands over his head. Why would the cop aim that high?

Moreover, if he were running away, his arms would've been bent, with his thumbs unexposed.

my feeling is the pattern indicates a static target.  It would take a lot of luck to hit a moving arm
"

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #626 on: August 19, 2014, 12:00:56 PM »
So the witnesses cooked up a story about him running away then turning around and getting shot with his hands up?

Seems to be the case, yes.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #627 on: August 19, 2014, 12:02:03 PM »
my feeling is the pattern indicates a static target.  It would take a lot of luck to hit a moving arm

You would be absolutely wrong about that as you are about everything else.  The motion of the body clearly accounts for the entry points, particularly the entry point at the top of Browns head.  No conspiracy theory here.  
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #628 on: August 19, 2014, 12:03:46 PM »

Hes conveniently forgetting the part where these "eye witnesses" claim he was shot from behind up close and not the front from a distance.  The autopsy report proves the latter and disproves the former. People see what they want to see. 
A

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #629 on: August 19, 2014, 12:13:01 PM »

seems to be incorrect like a lot of claims in this thread

"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #630 on: August 19, 2014, 12:14:30 PM »
hate to say it but there are three witnesses, one on foot, one looking out the window, and one in a car with the same story.

please refrain from claiming otherwise
"

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #631 on: August 19, 2014, 12:18:51 PM »
hate to say it but there are three witnesses, one on foot, one looking out the window, and one in a car with the same story.

Facts trump witnesses , facts contradict witnesses. Witnesses said he was running away and the cop shot him. Lie. Using the parent's own autopsy all shots were fired from the front.

Facts aren't your friend.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #632 on: August 19, 2014, 12:20:43 PM »
a lot of facts getting murdered up in here! :)

it's literally a *conspiracy theory* to say the witnesses all got together and made up the same story
"

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #633 on: August 19, 2014, 12:21:15 PM »
a lot of fact getting murdered up in here! :)

LMAO you're a horrible troll

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #634 on: August 19, 2014, 12:22:51 PM »

The witnesses claims have been disputed and contradicted by each other and the results of the autopsy report.  Not to the mention of the video of the scene shortly after incident where a bystander confirms the officers story.  These witnesses claimed that Brown was executed from behind while surrendering and early reports indicate they said he was down either on the ground or his knees.  None of that is true. This was the explanation conspiracy theorists gave for the bullet hole on the top of his head.  After the autopsy report disputed these results there has been a lot of back tracking.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #635 on: August 19, 2014, 12:23:23 PM »
a lot of facts getting murdered up in here! :)

For you, all facts are DOA.
A

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #636 on: August 19, 2014, 12:26:35 PM »
The witnesses claims have been disputed and contradicted by each other and the results of the autopsy report.  Not to the mention of the video of the scene shortly after incident where a bystander confirms the officers story.  These witnesses claimed that Brown was executed from behind while surrendering and early reports indicate they said he was down either on the ground or his knees.  None of that is true. This was the explanation conspiracy theorists gave for the bullet hole on the top of his head.  After the autopsy report disputed these results there has been a lot of back tracking.

sounds like another devious plot cooked up by the black menace!
"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #637 on: August 19, 2014, 12:32:53 PM »
In Holland they celebrate Christmas by parading around as "Black Pete" who is a character that takes bad kids away to Spain...so I understand it's a deep seated cultural phenomenon but...IT'S A FAIRY TALE! 
"

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #638 on: August 19, 2014, 12:33:55 PM »
my feeling is the pattern indicates a static target.  It would take a lot of luck to hit a moving arm

If what you say is true...

What possible motive did Darren Wilson have to execute a person who had surrendered... standing motionless, hands held high? What was his motive (in your opinion) to execute Brown in front of witnesses?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #639 on: August 19, 2014, 12:35:58 PM »
sounds like another devious plot cooked up by the black menace!

Youre the conspiracy theorist, not I.
A

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #640 on: August 19, 2014, 12:45:49 PM »

What possible motive did Darren Wilson have to execute a person who had surrendered... standing motionless, hands held high? What was his motive (in your opinion) to execute Brown in front of witnesses?

I have no idea! My guess is he was used to acting like a cowboy on duty and bit off more than he could chew. He tangled with a 6'4" 290lb Michael and lost his nerve realizing he could get his ass handed to him. That's when the shooting starts which is just insanity at that point.    
"

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #641 on: August 19, 2014, 12:47:08 PM »

Why do you guys even give him the pleasure? ^^

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #642 on: August 19, 2014, 12:47:58 PM »

Anger, adrenaline pumping, ego-wounded, eye socket broken - "I'll teach that fucking wannabe thug to hit me!"? I am not saying this is the case at all, just offering a possible motive in that scenario.
O

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #643 on: August 19, 2014, 12:50:42 PM »
I have no idea! My guess is he was used to acting like a cowboy on duty and bit off more than he could chew. He tangled with a 6'4" 290lb Michael and lost his nerve realizing he could get his ass handed to him. That's when the shooting starts which is just insanity at that point.    

Thank you.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #644 on: August 19, 2014, 12:54:32 PM »

A conspiracy theory with no evidence to back it up.  You place all the fault on the officer based on your own bias. If we want to make character judgement, the truth is, Brown is the only one whose personality we have the least bit of insight into and what we know isn't good but I'm sure you completely ignore that.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #645 on: August 19, 2014, 12:56:34 PM »
LOL

Feminine version of Rachel Maddow gets rocks thrown at him.  ;D

that wimpy guy with the extra estrogen is the BEST thing on msnbc.  highly entertain.  he tears up all the time, not because he's playing to emotions of viewers, but because he really is scared haha.  

To be fair, maddow WAS saying the protesters were just using the arrest as an excuse to riot.
Then maddow interviewed the lawyer of the family of the guy who was shot... The lawyer essentially said the rioters are exploiting his death and should go home.  

I'm sure there are some fanning the flames, telling the rioters they have every right to do so... and a legit protest does seem in order here, as the town really is a police state where they seem to arrest anyone for everything... but Maddow, last night at least, was being very straight about it.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #646 on: August 19, 2014, 12:56:41 PM »
Anger, adrenaline pumping, ego-wounded, eye socket broken - "I'll teach that fucking wannabe thug to hit me!"? I am not saying this is the case at all, just offering a possible motive in that scenario.

Yup--- violence

TrueGrit--- you named yourself after a movie that features a U.S. Marshal who notoriously killed dozens of suspects that had questionable evidence against them

I love the Irony.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #647 on: August 19, 2014, 12:57:25 PM »

He yelled something at the kid for jaywalking, and they go into it, right?  

seriously, I see jaywalkers all the time and police don't gaffle them.  But in ferguson, they do.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #648 on: August 19, 2014, 01:06:03 PM »
A conspiracy theory with no evidence to back it up.  You place all the fault on the officer based on your own bias. If we want to make character judgement, the truth is, Brown is the only one whose personality we have the least bit of insight into and what we know isn't good but I'm sure you completely ignore that.

Personally I don't agree with shooting unarmed people running away. That's about it for the bias.

oh and I don't believe in fairy tales
"

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #649 on: August 19, 2014, 01:06:27 PM »
Yup--- violence

TrueGrit--- you named yourself after a movie that features a U.S. Marshal who notoriously killed dozens of suspects that had questionable evidence against them

I love the Irony.

There's no irony. You asked a question and I answered it. If you think I'm saying that's what happened, I urge you read what I posted. A defence lawyer or a prosecutor spends his/her time coming up with plausible explanations for myriad human actions.

Also, Truegrit was just a movie. John Wayne's real name was Marion Morrison.
O