Author Topic: Michael Brown - Discuss the facts and the truth  (Read 107236 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Michael Brown - Discuss the facts and the truth
« Reply #650 on: August 19, 2014, 01:49:06 PM »
There's no irony. You asked a question and I answered it. If you think I'm saying that's what happened, I urge you read what I posted. A defence lawyer or a prosecutor spends his/her time coming up with plausible explanations for myriad human actions.

Also, Truegrit was just a movie. John Wayne's real name was Marion Morrison.

The motives that you proposed all indicated that Brown was not in a surrendering mood.... but rather a violent mood.

This would later be confirmed by the violence/theft at the grocery store.

(I'd be WAY more supportive of Brown IF he wasn't on video robbing a store earlier that night)

You can't assault a cop and then surrender at the very instant that he is as he is emptying his clip.... Rooster Cogburn would fully agree with me an that.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #651 on: August 19, 2014, 01:51:45 PM »
who cares.

one less criminal, predator, all around piece of shit. I know the store owner he strong armed will breathe easier knowing this.

rest in piss mike brown. I have nothing but ill will for him.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #652 on: August 19, 2014, 01:57:11 PM »

The motives that you proposed all indicated that Brown was not in a surrendering mood.... but rather a violent mood.

This would later be confirmed by the violence/theft at the grocery store.

(I'd be WAY more supportive of Brown IF he wasn't on video robbing a store earlier that night)

You can't assault a cop and then surrender at the very instant that he is as he is emptying his clip.... Rooster Cogburn would fully agree with me an that.

I agree with the last part but I don't understand the relevance of the first sentence. I was simply answering the question you posed to Mr Turbo. It asked what possible reason could the police officer have for executing Brown if he "had surrendered, was standing motionless with his hands in the air".

Again, I am not saying this was case. I am just suggesting a possible explanation if this had happened.
O

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #653 on: August 19, 2014, 01:58:00 PM »
who cares.

one less criminal, predator, all around piece of shit. I know the store owner he strong armed will breathe easier knowing this.

Yes indeed

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #654 on: August 19, 2014, 02:28:40 PM »
He yelled something at the kid for jaywalking, and they go into it, right?  

seriously, I see jaywalkers all the time and police don't gaffle them.  But in ferguson, they do.

Regardless of who this kid was or what he had just done I'm betting the cop was just being a dick about him jaywalking.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #655 on: August 19, 2014, 03:09:42 PM »
"Mr. Turbo" tells us how it all went down  ;D

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #656 on: August 19, 2014, 03:16:08 PM »

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

What he fails to acknowledge is that the three witnesses he likes to bring up said that Brown was shot in the back not the front.  When confronted with the autopsy findings, one of the "witnesses" changed her story.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #657 on: August 19, 2014, 03:34:35 PM »
Regardless of who this kid was or what he had just done I'm betting the cop was just being a dick about him jaywalking.

definitely.  The police initially announced the shooting cop didn't know he was a robber.  He just saw someone jaywalking and accosted him. 

I think the reason they *so quickly* changed that story is because they didn't want people looking at their "jaywalking" stats in that town.  If they have 21,000 citizens and 23,000 warrants lol... well, the cops in that town are very "active" lol.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #658 on: August 19, 2014, 03:39:30 PM »
definitely.  The police initially announced the shooting cop didn't know he was a robber.  He just saw someone jaywalking and accosted him

I think the reason they *so quickly* changed that story is because they didn't want people looking at their "jaywalking" stats in that town.  If they have 21,000 citizens and 23,000 warrants lol... well, the cops in that town are very "active" lol.
???
Where did it say anywhere that the officer accosted Mike Brown?   ???  ???  ???  ???

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #659 on: August 19, 2014, 03:39:44 PM »

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Why hasn't Darwin selected this atom-splitter yet?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #660 on: August 19, 2014, 05:09:36 PM »
Apparently he paid for his "cigars" that were stolen?

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/ferguson-police-fail-attempt-smear-michael-brown-exposed/

So... now what?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #661 on: August 19, 2014, 05:11:18 PM »
The pigsty of a town has 21,000 citizens and last year the piggies issued 24,000 arrest warrants ?   HAHAHAHA!  ;D.    

Sounds like a lovely little village.
a

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #662 on: August 19, 2014, 05:13:39 PM »
The pigsty of a town has 21,000 citizens and last year the piggies issued 24,000 arrest warrants ?   HAHAHAHA!  ;D.    

Sounds like a lovely little village.

Ah yes.

Only citizens of said city can be issued warrants by that cities police force.

Oh wait.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #663 on: August 19, 2014, 05:16:35 PM »

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

He seems like a well spoken reputable witness.  I'm sure the State Prosecutors are dying to get him on the stand.   :D

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #664 on: August 19, 2014, 05:20:31 PM »
I don't understand this:

Why the fuck are some protesters shooting other protesters?

Nigs nonna nig.

I shudder to think what Ireland would be like with the same gun laws as America.All the knackers (welfare scumbags) would be robbing people left right and centre.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #665 on: August 19, 2014, 05:23:02 PM »
Nigs nonna nig.

I shudder to think what Ireland would be like with the same gun laws as America.All the knackers (welfare scumbags) would be robbing people left right and centre.

When I say this I mean that it is a product of welfare and a sense of entitlement and injustice (misplaced) that nurtures these riots. Working people don't riot over a killing. (If someone dares cite the mines in Africa I will play the race card).

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #666 on: August 19, 2014, 05:28:57 PM »

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #667 on: August 19, 2014, 05:30:10 PM »
That's all you need, huh?

right?

yes, lets believe an obviously biased rag website.

it has to be gospel.

these common liberal faggots are so open minded that their brain slid right out.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #668 on: August 19, 2014, 05:31:45 PM »

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/ferguson-police-fail-attempt-smear-michael-brown-exposed/

So... now what?
He didn`t.  Thats only shopped around on the lunatic sites.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #669 on: August 19, 2014, 05:38:38 PM »

So... now what?
Yeah and he didn't push the little old store clerk.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #670 on: August 19, 2014, 05:39:15 PM »

Black people don't have lungs they have gills. How stupid are these libtards?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #671 on: August 19, 2014, 05:41:27 PM »

This!   The story that he paid for the cigars is on fringe sites.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #672 on: August 19, 2014, 05:45:20 PM »
Yeah and he didn't push the little old store clerk.

I was accused of stealing once at Target, and I was PISSED.   "the cashier (an elderly woman who was new at her job) got confused and thinks she gave you change for $100 instead of change for a $10... do you mind stepping back inside while we investigate this?"

My blood was boiling.   "Pull the video.  Pull it now.  Get her over here, pull the video, and I want to see it now.  Charge me or apologize, and quickly".  If I wasn't with the wifey, I may have kept walking and made them tackle me for the false charge.  They gave me a sweet gift card for my trouble :)

Turns out she was confused and they train them to panic/accuse when they cannot remember if they just handed out a pile of 1s versus 20s...  

Now, I'm just a normal, well-mannered old dude with buzzed head and fanny pack full of kindness... but try that on a kid, and I can see it escalating fast.

I dunno what this video shows... dunno if dude stole, don't care.  I"m just saying if someone accuses me, blocks my exit, and I'm innocent, yet it may get physical fast.  

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #673 on: August 19, 2014, 05:50:03 PM »
I was accused of stealing once at Target, and I was PISSED.   "the cashier (an elderly woman who was new at her job) got confused and thinks she gave you change for $100 instead of change for a $10... do you mind stepping back inside while we investigate this?"

My blood was boiling.   "Pull the video.  Pull it now.  Get her over here, pull the video, and I want to see it now.  Charge me or apologize, and quickly".  If I wasn't with the wifey, I may have kept walking and made them tackle me for the false charge.  They gave me a sweet gift card for my trouble :)

Turns out she was confused and they train them to panic/accuse when they cannot remember if they just handed out a pile of 1s versus 20s...  

Now, I'm just a normal, well-mannered old dude with buzzed head and fanny pack full of kindness... but try that on a kid, and I can see it escalating fast.

I dunno what this video shows... dunno if dude stole, don't care.  I"m just saying if someone accuses me, blocks my exit, and I'm innocent, yet it may get physical fast.  

You're heading into conspiracy theory territory here. 
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #674 on: August 19, 2014, 05:54:26 PM »
You're heading into conspiracy theory territory here. 

i said i dont know what the video shows.  But if he DID pay, and some little mean store owner accused him, blocked path, whatever... well, personally, I could see myself getting hot fast with the owner.   You don't accuse me of that, right after I just paid you for cigars.

So - can we all agree he bought SOME items there?  Or is that entire video of him at the counter transacting, faked?  What's the latest?