Author Topic: Michael Brown - Discuss the facts and the truth  (Read 107684 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Michael Brown - Discuss the facts and the truth
« Reply #750 on: August 20, 2014, 06:57:33 AM »
Apparently, last night, at least one protester urinated in a bottle and then threw the bottle at police officers.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #751 on: August 20, 2014, 07:01:53 AM »
a peek into the legal process at work here reveals that Bob McCulloch is the prosecutor assigned to represent Michael Brown and bring charges...or not...his decision on whether or not to indict Wilson.

his father, mother, uncle and cousin are cops and he has never in 20 years issued an indictment for excessive use of force against local cops.

It will be interesting to see what the interaction is with Holder over the next few days.

"

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #752 on: August 20, 2014, 07:03:31 AM »
Moral of the Story: These black areas should be policed by black policemen.

The problem with that is being a black cop is almost like being a black Republican, in the eyes of ignorant Negroes.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #753 on: August 20, 2014, 07:06:12 AM »
Bowling for Behave.

Anyone?

Nevermind.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #754 on: August 20, 2014, 07:16:38 AM »
a peek into the legal process at work here reveals that Bob McCulloch is the prosecutor assigned to represent Michael Brown and bring charges...or not...his decision on whether or not to indict Wilson.

his father, mother, uncle and cousin are cops and he has never in 20 years issued an indictment for excessive use of force against local cops.

It will be interesting to see what the interaction is with Holder over the next few days.

I think Holder is just there making an appearance. I doubt that he will be putting any pressure on the DA.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #755 on: August 20, 2014, 07:19:57 AM »
The police get paid, and if they don't like it they should find a new job. They shouldn't have half the equipment they're using. Most of them should be discouraged from even carrying guns.

Don't get me wrong, the idiots in Ferguson need to be dealt with but the police of 25 years ago had the resources to deal with it.

No guns....you're a fucking idiot. 
A

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #756 on: August 20, 2014, 07:42:20 AM »

I think Holder is just there making an appearance. I doubt that he will be putting any pressure on the DA.

He's supposedly been looking into civil rights violations on Zimmerman for nearly 2 years.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #757 on: August 20, 2014, 07:59:09 AM »

He's already sent in a platoon of FBI and DOJ agents.  I imagine Bob would be very happy to be relieved of this particular assignment. But nobody wants to be the one to push the button.
"

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #758 on: August 20, 2014, 08:10:02 AM »

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/kansas-city-review-posting-fake-michael-brown-pic-facebook-report-article-1.1909021

Kansas City, Mo., cop under review after posting fake 'Michael Brown' picture to Facebook: report

A Kansas City, Mo., police officer landed in hot water after he allegedly tried to tarnish the reputation of Michael Brown — who was killed by a cop in suburban St. Louis — on his Facebook account.

Officer Marc Catron posted what he apparently thought depicted a compromising photo of the 18-year-old black man who died Aug. 9, local station KCTV reported.

The young man in the photo can be seen pointing a gun at the camera with a wad of cash in his mouth and a bottle of alcohol by his side.

"I'm sure young Michael Brown is innocent and just misunderstood. I'm sure he is a pillar of the Ferguson community," Catron allegedly wrote.

One problem is that Brown wasn't in the photo. The picture actually shows murder suspect Joda Cain, who was accused of killing his great-grandmother in Oregon last year.

Another issue, many critics said, is that Catron's conduct was unbefitting a police officer.

The department might agree. Catron's actions are now under internal review, the CBS affiliate said.

This was not the first time Catron made controversial posts on the social network either. He previously shared a meme of O.J. Simpson in court that read, "Remember how white people rioted after OJ's acquittal? Me neither," according to KCTV.

It appears Catron has taken down his Facebook page after people took offense to the posts.

A spokesperson for the Kansas City Missouri Police Department was not immediately available for comment when contacted by the Daily News.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #759 on: August 20, 2014, 08:18:48 AM »

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/kansas-city-review-posting-fake-michael-brown-pic-facebook-report-article-1.1909021

Kansas City, Mo., cop under review after posting fake 'Michael Brown' picture to Facebook: report

A Kansas City, Mo., police officer landed in hot water after he allegedly tried to tarnish the reputation of Michael Brown — who was killed by a cop in suburban St. Louis — on his Facebook account.

Officer Marc Catron posted what he apparently thought depicted a compromising photo of the 18-year-old black man who died Aug. 9, local station KCTV reported.

The young man in the photo can be seen pointing a gun at the camera with a wad of cash in his mouth and a bottle of alcohol by his side.

"I'm sure young Michael Brown is innocent and just misunderstood. I'm sure he is a pillar of the Ferguson community," Catron allegedly wrote.

One problem is that Brown wasn't in the photo. The picture actually shows murder suspect Joda Cain, who was accused of killing his great-grandmother in Oregon last year.

Another issue, many critics said, is that Catron's conduct was unbefitting a police officer.

The department might agree. Catron's actions are now under internal review, the CBS affiliate said.

This was not the first time Catron made controversial posts on the social network either. He previously shared a meme of O.J. Simpson in court that read, "Remember how white people rioted after OJ's acquittal? Me neither," according to KCTV.

It appears Catron has taken down his Facebook page after people took offense to the posts.

A spokesperson for the Kansas City Missouri Police Department was not immediately available for comment when contacted by the Daily News.

Posting pictures like this is no different than posting pictures of Brown as a cherubic pre-teen.
A

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #760 on: August 20, 2014, 08:24:32 AM »
Surprisingly this store was untouched by looters

[/quot

I wonder if they looted Kentucky Fried Chicken ?

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #761 on: August 20, 2014, 08:32:30 AM »
Michael's attorney told FOX last night that "yes" a struggle between Michael and the Officer happened INSIDE the patrol car and the gun went off.

Now wait a moment...inside? Starting to collaborate the Officers story which we hear thru his friends. Looks like forensics showing fingerprints on ?? what?? the gun??  inside/outside the driver's door?? xrays verifying Officer was punched in the eye/which eye? and broke his orbital (eye socket) bone will be given to the Grand Jury.

The Brown's own autopsy man, Dr. Bodden, said last night that his finding are inconclusive. Michael could have been walking away OR charging the Officer.

This will take a while to filter thru the Grand Jury. I believe in the State of Missouri the accused can testify and bring collaborating evidence into the Jury room.

If I had to guess this is another sad but justified Officer shooting.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #762 on: August 20, 2014, 08:36:08 AM »
Posting pictures like this is no different than posting pictures of Brown as a cherubic pre-teen.

Ah, fine wordsmithery.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #763 on: August 20, 2014, 08:45:36 AM »
Moral of the Story: These black areas should be policed by black policemen fenced off with razor wire and the Good Boys left alone to do their own thing.

Qft

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #764 on: August 20, 2014, 08:55:11 AM »

That's not even Michael Brown.  That's the guy who killed his mother for the insurance money
A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #765 on: August 20, 2014, 09:02:35 AM »

That's not even Michael Brown.  That's the guy who killed his mother for the insurance money

Do you read the posts that you're quoting before quoting them?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #766 on: August 20, 2014, 10:24:56 AM »
I'm taking in all information about what's going on.

I have already gone on record as stating I have no idea if the shooting was good or not.

It's very possible that he did commit a crime, but it's also possible he did not.

Remember, this is the same video footage that was presented as him being a criminal, it's just more of it.

You guys can make whatever decisions you like, it doesn't matter to me. I'm just looking at all sides.

I haven't heard any official report about the Officer's orbital bone, but there is still a ton of people saying it was broken.

It may have been, but I read it like everyone else.

All of the information is viable.

Any of you making snap judgments sadden me.

Agree..

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #767 on: August 20, 2014, 10:30:23 AM »
Do you read the posts that you're quoting before quoting them?

He just sprinkles bee pollen on them and let's it do the reading for him. You can't expect a busy executive like Vince Goodrum to read stuff!

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #768 on: August 20, 2014, 10:30:51 AM »
Well last night while I was watching CNN and Fox, the police were forcefully moving people and there was, according to reports, no issues and no more than a few dozen people, yet, they decided it wasn't safe.

Didn't seem to be any real danger there. Of course you will say something sarcastic because that's what happens when you don't really have a point to make, but have to have some "last word".

Like I said before, I don't have any preconceived notion about the crime or the actions of the officer.

I do however believe that most people are just out there as a form of solidarity, even if misguided.

Norm Stamper, the former Seattle police chief who was in charge during the protests that rocked that city in 1999, said that the wrong tone was set from the first day in Ferguson.

“The basic perspective that I have over this whole thing, dating back to the shooting incident itself, what we had were largely peaceful vigils and protests that were met with police tactics that were highly aggressive and militaristic,”

he said.

“That response ignited what we have seen all week.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/21/us/ferguson-missouri-protests.html?_r=0
"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #769 on: August 20, 2014, 10:32:19 AM »
g

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #770 on: August 20, 2014, 12:03:25 PM »
Norm Stamper, the former Seattle police chief who was in charge during the protests that rocked that city in 1999, said that the wrong tone was set from the first day in Ferguson.

“The basic perspective that I have over this whole thing, dating back to the shooting incident itself, what we had were largely peaceful vigils and protests that were met with police tactics that were highly aggressive and militaristic,”

he said.

“That response ignited what we have seen all week.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/21/us/ferguson-missouri-protests.html?_r=0

What a crock of shit.   This is an example of trying to find any excuse for these criminals.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #771 on: August 20, 2014, 12:34:32 PM »

His father was a cop who was murdered by a black man also, so there is that.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #772 on: August 20, 2014, 01:00:33 PM »

You are confused. The Grand Jury decides whether to indict, not the prosecutor. He presents a case to the Grand Jury, which then will vote on whether to return a true bill - that is, whether to indict someone.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #773 on: August 20, 2014, 01:03:16 PM »
What a crock of shit.   This is an example of trying to find any excuse for these criminals.

How did you arrive at this conclusion?
"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #774 on: August 20, 2014, 01:05:33 PM »
You are confused. The Grand Jury decides whether to indict, not the prosecutor. He presents a case to the Grand Jury, which then will vote on whether to return a true bill - that is, whether to indict someone.

ok good so what is the role of the prosecutor?

thanks for explaining.
"