Author Topic: Michael Brown - Discuss the facts and the truth  (Read 107659 times)

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
Re: Michael Brown - Discuss the facts and the truth
« Reply #850 on: August 21, 2014, 07:31:45 AM »

You know....its never a great idea to taunt an officer pointing an AR-15 at you.  You never know when someone will reach the breaking point and just say.....fuck it all.

True.... But one should never point an AR-15 at a group of people just because you don't like what they are saying.  Nobody assaulted or physically threatened the cop.  It's obvious he just can't handle the pressure.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #851 on: August 21, 2014, 07:56:36 AM »
without the cell phone footage of him doing it, NOBODY would believe the person being threatened.  nobody would believe ten witnesses.  they'd take the word of the cop.

Seriously, people tolerate WAY TOO MUCH bullying from police.   film it, accuse them, and push it.  If they want ability to carry gun and have ability to tell others what to do, they should be held to higher standard.

x100000000

Equip all police with cameras.  Why shouldn't they be supervised?

Like you say, this won't impact most cops but it'll keep the dirty ones in check.  That cop with the AR-15 should be relieved of duty, he's not mentally fit to wear a badge

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #852 on: August 21, 2014, 08:19:03 AM »
i used to fuck this pig cop , she used to drink and drive all the fucking time, went out a few times with her to a bar with her cop friends who also would get plastered wasted and get in their cars and drive home , and not just one or 2 , mostly all of them would do it

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #853 on: August 21, 2014, 08:29:18 AM »
Huh?... it's our duty to taunt assholes like this and to resist big government.  The US government is tyranny, it's more blatant than ever.  Cops and soldiers are nothing more than useful idiots.  I hope one of these useful idiots does reach their breaking point and start shooting, it's might get more people off their asses.  American Revolution 2 is way overdo.

TPTB/ MSM love turning us one against the other... civilians vs cops, black vs. white, christian vs. muslim, vs. jews, Americans vs Russians, etc... etc... Those who do not realize this are asleep at the wheel.

I agree except for one thing.  Islam is a filthy evil religion and it's followers are a plague.
Ψ

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #854 on: August 21, 2014, 09:11:39 AM »
Advocating personal responsibility is key to maintaining freedom.

chickens are coming home to roost - change is coming

"

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #855 on: August 21, 2014, 09:15:59 AM »
chickens are coming home to roost - change is coming

And it will be horrible for you.  The united states will be one giant detroit.  Unfortunately you will have no one to blame but yourself
A

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #856 on: August 21, 2014, 09:26:27 AM »
Agree..

I find this highly suspect... I think I should change my viewpoint now.
 ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #857 on: August 21, 2014, 09:34:34 AM »

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #858 on: August 21, 2014, 09:43:37 AM »
the fuck? ???

Eric Holder says he understands mistrust of police

http://www.desertsun.com/story/news/nation/2014/08/20/eric-holder-ferguson-mistrust/14369895/

Crazy statement from the guy most responsible for enforcing laws huh?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #859 on: August 21, 2014, 09:45:07 AM »
Crazy statement from the guy most responsible for enforcing laws huh?

Yeah, just out of this world unbelievable...  :o

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #861 on: August 21, 2014, 10:14:12 AM »
I'm pretty sure holder is just trolling everyone with talk like that.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #862 on: August 21, 2014, 10:30:36 AM »
minor update

I would give the leaks about wilson's story more weight if they weren't coming from the blog's and junior entertainment writers simply repeating anonymous hearsay but for fun we can look at them anyway.

I noticed something curious - let me know if I misunderstood

There is a significant deviation between the two accounts of Darren Wilson's story....one from the "friend/wife" and one from the "police insider" ...the story's don't jive with each other...hmmmm
"

cjn1717

• Getbig II
« Reply #863 on: August 21, 2014, 10:39:39 AM »
Isn't "keeping it real" (aka telling the real truth) exactly what he is doing?

It is. But his truth requires people to look at the man in the mirror rather than sucking on the tit of daddy government. His truth requires people to do some deep soul searching and for a lot question what they have been spoon fed by the race hustlers and daddy government from the day they were born. His truth requires hard work and getting up off your ass and being accountable for decisions rather than blame whitey. You see if u got 2 messages right. And one says:

It ain't your fault, you've been wronged, your a victim, poor you. Let me coddle you and get you on some government programs because of the gross injustice done to you.

And the other message states:

Cut the bullshit. Stop getting in your own way by making piss poor decisions that will dramatically impact your life. Go to school. Get off the streets. Study. Get a job. Take pride in that job and be excellent in all you do. Now no one said its easy to have your dreams but if you work hard enough and keep trying it will pay off.

Now what message is an easier sell. And that is why the black community votes 95% Democrat with nothing to show for it. And like I said I'm not bashing Democrats because surely Republicans do some fucked up shit. But at what point does the black community explore other ideas and ideology (Republican, Libertarian, Independent). I mean really when is stock taken, it's downright sad.  Smh

cjn1717

• Getbig II
« Reply #864 on: August 21, 2014, 10:42:49 AM »
::)

That's weak. Really weak. Your just spewing out what others have told you about anything non democrat. It's deep in your head, it's sad really.  How's the black community doing nowadays with your way of thinking which is the prominent way?

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #865 on: August 21, 2014, 10:43:09 AM »

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #866 on: August 21, 2014, 10:45:40 AM »
Yeah, just out of this world unbelievable...  :o

Why?  He's saying he understands their mistrust based on treatment he himself (as a black man) has experienced.  What's wrong with saying that?

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #867 on: August 21, 2014, 10:47:01 AM »
Funny me...I thought that our Attorney General was the top enforcer of  the law.... not the Federal Dr. Phil.

These Obama appointees are right from Saul Alinsky School of the Touchy Feelie.  I see where the beheading of our American journalist was declared by Holder to be a criminal act. I thought that such an act by a person in uniform (black Muslim Jihadist robe) representing a Nation...the Islamic State in this case, was AN ACT OF WAR. So we catch this evil fuck and give his Miranda Rights? Good fucking grief. The inmates are guarding the asylum.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #868 on: August 21, 2014, 12:20:22 PM »
minor update

I would give the leaks about wilson's story more weight if they weren't coming from the blog's and junior entertainment writers simply repeating anonymous hearsay but for fun we can look at them anyway.

I noticed something curious - let me know if I misunderstood

There is a significant deviation between the two accounts of Darren Wilson's story....one from the "friend/wife" and one from the "police insider" ...the story's don't jive with each other...hmmmm

somebody needs to help me out with the story

his "friend/wife" says wilson was responding to the robbery

the "police insider" says wilson was responding to them jaywalking

what is the final version of this story?
"

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #869 on: August 21, 2014, 12:25:31 PM »
I said it before and I'll say it again... I'd probably take Mike Brown's side; IF he had not have robbed a store that night.

But he did. That's a difficult fact to try to forget about.

Couple that with the fact that officer Wilson was treated for injuries after the "tussle" (word used by a black witness) w/Brown at the police car.

The court of public opinion = Brown got what his actions deserved.

What you're saying is, before the facts are known, you'd take Mike Brown's side...sounds familiar, a lot like those protesters and looters. What ever the hell happened to waiting for the facts?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #870 on: August 21, 2014, 12:30:07 PM »
You're right that cops need to be recorded every time they interact with people.  Cops will say they don't care, but it's just another one of their many lies.  I agree with you that they hate it.  Tough shit for them.  Hopefully the pig that threatened a group of taxpayers will be removed from his worthless job real soon....

I don't care...and I'm not lying. I don't hate it, I don't dislike it. I simply don't care. Hope this helps

cjn1717

• Getbig II
« Reply #871 on: August 21, 2014, 12:30:21 PM »
Still waiting Nails, how is the black community doing? Don't go by how you feel because we already know how you feel by your ignorance you used by showing pic at top? Use the metrics that measure quality of life. Go on tell me how is it. Now remember keep it real because I'll bring facts to the discussion while you bring assumptions and ignorance. Don't look stupid now, tell us how is it really?

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #872 on: August 21, 2014, 12:47:07 PM »
Still waiting Nails, how is the black community doing? Don't go by how you feel because we already know how you feel by your ignorance you used by showing pic at top? Use the metrics that measure quality of life. Go on tell me how is it. Now remember keep it real because I'll bring facts to the discussion while you bring assumptions and ignorance. Don't look stupid now, tell us how is it really?

LOL, you think i give a shit about people in that city i don't even live in ??? I could give a fuck either way, but keep getting your panties up in arms over it.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #873 on: August 21, 2014, 12:49:50 PM »
The struggle is real bros -

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #874 on: August 21, 2014, 12:53:23 PM »
Huh?... it's our duty to taunt assholes like this and to resist big government.  The US government is tyranny, it's more blatant than ever.  Cops and soldiers are nothing more than useful idiots.  I hope one of these useful idiots does reach their breaking point and start shooting, it's might get more people off their asses.  American Revolution 2 is way overdo.

TPTB/ MSM love turning us one against the other... civilians vs cops, black vs. white, christian vs. muslim, vs. jews, Americans vs Russians, etc... etc... Those who do not realize this are asleep at the wheel.
::)
Yah thats it.  Moron.