Author Topic: Michael Brown - Discuss the facts and the truth  (Read 107573 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Michael Brown - Discuss the facts and the truth
« Reply #925 on: August 22, 2014, 11:24:49 AM »
I think it says what I was trying to say. We allow people to make false claims without consequences so we don't discourage people who have legitimate claims from reporting them.

Sorry, my misunderstanding.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #927 on: August 22, 2014, 12:55:51 PM »
I wonder how many other businesses that Michael Brown stole from?? Usually, stealing becomes a chronic, compulsive, habitual crime.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #928 on: August 22, 2014, 01:00:24 PM »
I wonder how many other businesses that Michael Brown stole from?? Usually, stealing becomes a chronic, compulsive, habitual crime.

I'm wondering how long until his juvenile record gets released.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #929 on: August 22, 2014, 01:14:03 PM »
I'm wondering how long until his juvenile record gets released.

wont be long.   we will never see the cop's bloodwork, though. 

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #930 on: August 22, 2014, 01:20:04 PM »
wont be long.   we will never see the cop's bloodwork, though.  

Huh?

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #931 on: August 22, 2014, 01:31:50 PM »
This is a perfect example of the lack of knowledge that goes on after a police involved shooting.  Protocol is likely different depending on state and contracts but the initial questions are limited to Public Safety execptions to the Miranda and are basically about 5 questions. How many officers/subjects were involved? Did you fire your weapon? Are all weapons accounted for? And that's it. There aren't 100 questions. The following is a cut a paste of general protocol on questioning an officer from Police Chiefs magazine;

Officer Statements

Statements may be voluntarily given by the involved officer shortly after the incident or may be delayed on the advice of counsel. In those incidents in which officers do not voluntarily offer statements, they may be ordered by the department to give a statement. A compelled statement cannot be used in criminal proceedings, but may be used for internal review. It is important that the agency have ban agreed-upon policy with the union pertaining to the release of statements to avoid media and citizen scrutiny. This policy should require that the officer be subject to an interview within 72 hours of the shooting. This provides ample time for securing representation, sleep, rest, and reflection by the officer. The officer still retains the right to not provide a statement if the investigation focuses on potential criminal conduct.

Every effort should be made to conduct only one interview of the officer. It is important for the investigators to be fully prepared prior to conducting the interview. Providing one detailed statement to the agency’s shooting investigative team and the agency’s internal affairs division will avoid putting the officer through two questioning sessions. This will also eliminate the opportunity for a defense attorney to try to discredit the officer by finding slightly different answers to the same question asked in two different interviews.

Remember that under stress, officers may remember certain aspects of the incident and may not remember others. In general, the officers who returned to the environment can remember from about 50 percent to 70 percent of the significant details of the experience, while those trying to remember in a different place can recall only about 30 percent to 50 percent of the specifics.1 As a result, a physical walk-through at the incident scene might assist officers in their recollections prior to or during the interview.

How can agency leadership expect law enforcement personnel involved in one of the most critical incidents in their lives, who are operating under stress and fear, to remember what just happened in a rapidly evolving event? This is not a realistic expectation. What also must be realized is that civilian eyewitness testimony may be based on beliefs and values and may not be a fair replication of the actual facts. It is imperative to combine forensics with acquired recollections of involved and noninvolved individuals who are present at a critical incident.

Gee....I wonder if arrested "civilians" are given the same courtesy and thoughtful protocol as a cop who shoots and kills a person.

Don't bother to answer....I'll just wait for the latest edition of Police Chief magazine to arrive and look it up for myself......

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #932 on: August 22, 2014, 01:50:23 PM »
Gee....I wonder if arrested "civilians" are given the same courtesy and thoughtful protocol as a cop who shoots and kills a person.

Don't bother to answer....I'll just wait for the latest edition of Police Chief magazine to arrive and look it up for myself......

Yes, countless criminals that shoot, stab, cut, burn, mutilate people out of their own efforts can opt to say nothing and be uncooperative.  Not sure how your paragraphs support whats fair and not fair...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #933 on: August 22, 2014, 02:17:45 PM »
Deacon probably dropped out before he learned about the fifth amendment in 9th grade.  :-\

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #934 on: August 22, 2014, 02:25:24 PM »
According to bigmc, threads like this are trash, because they are not original.

He thinks because you get info from other places, that you do not have a mind of your own.

I almost forgot to subscribe to bigmc's "Legoland" thread. It has me on pins and needles.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #935 on: August 22, 2014, 02:28:47 PM »
nothing worse than fucking civilians
"

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #936 on: August 22, 2014, 02:29:02 PM »
Yes, countless criminals that shoot, stab, cut, burn, mutilate people out of their own efforts can opt to say nothing and be uncooperative.  Not sure how your paragraphs support whats fair and not fair...

Your first statement is correct and should be followed by anyone questioned by police - say nothing.

My paragraph was sarcastic.....in that it seemed that a lot of care was going into how to steer a cop in the right direction while being interviewed for a possible crime     versus how people who are stupid enough to talk to cops are lied to and coerced into saying something to be used against them later.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #937 on: August 22, 2014, 02:32:54 PM »
I'm ready to wrap this matter up

based on the material in the public domain we should be able to arrive at a reasonable judgement
"

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #938 on: August 22, 2014, 02:32:57 PM »
Deacon probably dropped out before he learned about the fifth amendment in 9th grade.  :-\

Of course I dropped out of middle school.  ::)  What else could explain my opinion being different than yours?

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #939 on: August 22, 2014, 02:35:41 PM »
any more bombshells should be submitted immediately
"

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #940 on: August 22, 2014, 02:36:54 PM »
According to bigmc, threads like this are trash, because they are not original.

He thinks because you get info from other places, that you do not have a mind of your own.

I almost forgot to subscribe to bigmc's "Legoland" thread. It has me on pins and needles.

My man.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #941 on: August 22, 2014, 02:47:02 PM »
"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #942 on: August 22, 2014, 02:49:26 PM »
My man.
Not at all my friend. I was just pointing out his brutal hypocrisy. Most of Getbig's great debate or info threads obviously wouldn't exist without outside sources.

Now back to the great thread.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #943 on: August 22, 2014, 02:50:04 PM »
"

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #944 on: August 22, 2014, 03:28:12 PM »

;D LOL!   Excellent.   Pig shoots civilian, pig gets paid time off work. Civilian shoots pig or other civilian, civilian goes directly to jail. The end.  
a

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #945 on: August 22, 2014, 03:30:57 PM »
It's bad practice to judge anything without full information.

As pointed out earlier by those who read police chief magazine  8)

However the chief of police in St.Louis has judged it appropriate to release information publicly

We have the video and pics of the robbery - and a partial narrative

Therefore in this case it would be contrary to the wishes of law enforcement to withhold judgement!

"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #946 on: August 22, 2014, 03:40:40 PM »
According to multiple witnesses he shot a man in the back who was running away then walked up on him and killed him after he surrendered with hands up.

Autopsy data confirms this narrative.

For unknown reasons, police have not released any information to disprove this. 

Darren Wilson should charged with murder and arrested immediately.

"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #947 on: August 22, 2014, 03:43:41 PM »
According to multiple witnesses he shot a man in the back who was running away then walked up on him and killed him after he surrendered with hands up.

Autopsy data confirms this narrative.

For unknown reasons, police have not released any information to disprove this. 

Darren Wilson should charged with murder and arrested immediately.

Bullshit. You cant assume a cop is a cold blooded killer without 100% evidence.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #948 on: August 22, 2014, 03:46:30 PM »
Bullshit. You cant assume a cop is a cold blooded killer without 100% evidence.

Actually you can. Having proof would prevent it being an assumption ;)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #949 on: August 22, 2014, 03:49:57 PM »
Actually you can. Having proof would prevent it being an assumption ;)
Well if proof comes out, then I say hang the fucker.

I aint biased.