Author Topic: Dave Draper - the woodworker  (Read 14740 times)

thebrink

• Getbig V
Re: dave draper the woodworker.
« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2014, 04:17:39 PM »
^ Third pic clear proof synthol has been around since the 60's  :D

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2014, 09:02:23 PM »
^ Third pic clear proof synthol has been around since the 60's  :D

if you mean the db curl it says 2005.   the right bicep to me looks torn away from the top.   my dad did that and it gave him this weird little bicep peak.

but I'm not disputing how long site injections have been around.  I'm guessing that is why they are referred to as intramuscular injections , not glute injections.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2014, 06:16:02 AM »
if you mean the db curl it says 2005.   the right bicep to me looks torn away from the top.   my dad did that and it gave him this weird little bicep peak.

but I'm not disputing how long site injections have been around.  I'm guessing that is why they are referred to as intramuscular injections , not glute injections.

I was just mimicking some of the newbies on here who would actually claim something like that  :D

Seems having any bicep peak at all automatically warrants you as a suspect for synthol use these days , muscle tears can actually create a unique bicep shape that really stands out and to me looks desirable.

And it seems site injections weren't as obvious back then as we didn't see the weird disfigured delts as we do now..

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2014, 06:22:31 AM »
I was just mimicking some of the newbies on here who would actually claim something like that  :D

Seems having any bicep peak at all automatically warrants you as a suspect for synthol use these days , muscle tears can actually create a unique bicep shape that really stands out and to me looks desirable.

And it seems site injections weren't as obvious back then as we didn't see the weird disfigured delts as we do now..

yea man my buddy tore his bicep n he flexed it n i was like,(holy shit bro,your peak is perfect)he hated it but it looked great flexed,but hanging by his side u can clearly see the 5 inch gap from his delt to where the bicep starts again :(
R

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2014, 06:25:25 AM »
yea man my buddy tore his bicep n he flexed it n i was like,(holy shit bro,your peak is perfect)he hated it but it looked great flexed,but hanging by his side u can clearly see the 5 inch gap from his delt to where the bicep starts again :(

Aw poor guy lol.

I`ve only ever seen one bber in person with it and his arms looked absolutely sick. He didn`t seem very happy about it though for some reason probably because he thought it looked too freaky or weird.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2014, 06:27:53 AM »
Aw poor guy lol.

I`ve only ever seen one bber in person with it and his arms looked absolutely sick. He didn`t seem very happy about it though for some reason probably because he thought it looked too freaky or weird.

it was the freakiest peak ive ever seen,i thought it looked totally cool also but he hated it
R

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2014, 11:54:44 AM »
 ::) some of the real oldtimers had some freaky developement....
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2014, 11:55:47 AM »
 :'(
F