Author Topic: Sneak preview of Radu 3 weeks out  (Read 63046 times)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Re: Sneak preview of Radu 3 weeks out
« Reply #425 on: August 19, 2014, 04:28:43 AM »
I,m sure you would be happy if that was the case  :-*

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
P

Simple Simon

« Reply #427 on: August 19, 2014, 04:35:16 AM »
Sev still barely in the closet in this thread

Raging at the world for dealing him a shit hand
Poor Sev, if he didnt have Radu he wouldnt even be posting here.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #428 on: August 19, 2014, 04:37:09 AM »
Genuine question Sev, why do you talk negatively about people taking a lot of gear when that's exactly what you've got Radu to do?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #429 on: August 19, 2014, 04:42:25 AM »
Genuine question Sev, why do you talk negatively about people taking a lot of gear when that's exactly what you've got Radu to do?
hav nothing against it.. just aholes on a lot of gear

like when you have respectable gents who are gay by choice then you have cocksuckers

Uncle Junior

« Reply #430 on: August 19, 2014, 04:51:23 AM »
Sev still barely in the closet in this thread

Raging at the world for dealing him a shit hand

Hurry the fuck up I am getting bored, thought u said your "busy" and your fucking posting on GB. ::)
I am itchy to call u a fat cu nt and film it and post it here and see u do fuck all about it.
Quit fucking around cup cake. :-*

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #431 on: August 19, 2014, 04:55:16 AM »
Hurry the fuck up I am getting bored, thought u said your "busy" and your fucking posting on GB. ::)
I am itchy to call u a fat cu nt and film it and post it here and see u do fuck all about it.
Quit fucking around cup cake. :-*

did simone take you up on the sparring challenge?

Uncle Junior

« Reply #432 on: August 19, 2014, 05:00:37 AM »
did simone take you up on the sparring challenge?

He's run away like bitch about 7 times now.
Each time making excuse, "why would I want to meet you"...."I have no interest in meeting someone from internet"....yap yap yap.
Even Bigmc told me this morning on phone Simon doesn't think I am going to meet with Bigmc today...so he's gonna get owned some more after pictures.
Simon is internet keyboard warrior....when he met Bigmc for first time apparently he started suddenly to be "very polite and act like a gentleman.." and wanted to have drink instead of showing his fighting skills... LMFAO.
He's little mouse in real life trust me....a cute little pussy cat..that's all....this is his playground where he can live his fantasies.

Bigmc is actually tough guy though, very big guy and tall.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #433 on: August 19, 2014, 05:11:22 AM »

like when you have respectable gents who are gay by choice then you have cocksuckers

So what in your opinion makes Ro an arsehole? He seems decent and self assured to me

Simple Simon

« Reply #434 on: August 19, 2014, 05:14:25 AM »
Each time making excuse, "why would I want to meet you"...."I have no interest in meeting someone from internet"....yap yap yap.
Even Bigmc told me this morning on phone Simon doesn't think I am going to meet with Bigmc today...so he's gonna get owned some more after pictures.
Simon is internet keyboard warrior....when he met Bigmc for first time apparently he started suddenly to be "very polite and act like a gentleman.." and wanted to have drink instead of showing his fighting skills... LMFAO.
He's little mouse in real life trust me....a cute little pussy cat..that's all....this is his playground where he can live his fantasies.

You made a leaving thread and put yourself in TO last time I said I was coming looking for you.

Short memory indeed

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #435 on: August 19, 2014, 05:16:18 AM »
since my last show in June I have been on an average of 600mgs a week of test with 3 weeks off, your bum buddy is on boat loads compared to that and where is his size?

Simple Simon

« Reply #436 on: August 19, 2014, 05:21:37 AM »

Is this you finally coming out?

Uncle Junior

« Reply #437 on: August 19, 2014, 05:23:52 AM »
You made a leaving thread and put yourself in TO last time I said I was coming looking for you.

Short memory indeed

PMSL.......you keep thinking that, you were the least of my concerns back then....I just used you as a convenient cover story to head fuck you some more (like I always do) my little pet to achieve my actual purpose...Bikini was giving me ultimatums saying "come off the board or I won't talk to you anymore"....she was fucked off about the whore videos she found out about.....even though I wasn't exactly with her at the time cos I broke up with her 3 weeks before so thought it was fair enough and I was single....then she started crying her eyes out again telling me how much she loves me and how "I hurt her so much with those videos"......and all this bollox......and I was not right in the head back then on 750mg test and fucking horny all the time and partying.......

So trust me keyboard warrior you didn't "bluff" me off anything, but if it makes you feel better keep thinking that.  :-*

Simple Simon

« Reply #438 on: August 19, 2014, 05:25:14 AM »
PMSL.......you keep thinking that, you were the least of my concerns back then....I just used you as a convenient cover story to head fuck you some more (like I always do) my little pet to achieve my actual purpose...Bikini was giving me ultimatums saying "come off the board or I won't talk to you anymore"....she was fucked off about the whore videos she found out about.....even though I wasn't exactly with her at the time cos I broke up with her 3 weeks before so thought it was fair enough and I was single....then she started crying her eyes out again telling me how much she loves me and how "I hurt her so much with those videos"......and all this bollox......and I was not right in the head back then on 750mg test and fucking horny all the time and partying.......

So trust me keyboard warrior you didn't "bluff" me off anything, but if it makes you feel better keep thinking that.  :-*

unwanted explanation of peace.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #439 on: August 19, 2014, 05:28:20 AM »
comes as no surprise.. he seems to be a scared little boy acting all tough on here

as for pigmc, get him to spar you a little.. we'll se how tough he is

it is my belief that very tall fat men with zero athleticism pumped full of roids and no training besides bench pressing don't make good fighters

look at irishdave who is 6'5" and much more muscular than pigletmc.. all that bulk and he god bitch slapped with a belt by some skinny gypo tarmacking his driveway (started a thread on it)

Simple Simon

« Reply #440 on: August 19, 2014, 05:30:37 AM »
comes as no surprise.. he seems to be a scared little boy acting all tough on here

it is my belief that very tall fat men with zero athleticism pumped full of roids and no training besides bench pressing don't make good fighters

look at irishdave who is 6'5" and much more muscular than pigletmc.. all that bulk and he god bitch slapped with a belt by some skinny gypo tarmacking his driveway (started a thread on it)

Have you forgotten, this is your friends progress update thread?

Nah, its just an excuse for you to post here.

Some friend you are.

I dont see disgusted here hurling abuse at everyone who doesnt kiss his ass.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #441 on: August 19, 2014, 05:42:11 AM »
Have you forgotten, this is your friends progress update thread?

Nah, its just an excuse for you to post here.

Some friend you are.

I dont see disgusted here hurling abuse at everyone who doesnt kiss his ass.
Are you gonna meet Joon? This is your chance to be a man for once

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #442 on: August 19, 2014, 06:06:12 AM »
And with all this talk of confronting Bigmc on cam Junior is going to forget to go to the western union.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #443 on: August 19, 2014, 06:24:43 AM »
still better than your all time best which must be making you angry  ;)

Haha, you or Radu never looked as good as Jeff you delusional gypsy wizard guru wannabe

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #444 on: August 19, 2014, 06:27:00 AM »
And with all this talk of confronting Bigmc on cam Junior is going to forget to go to the western union.
Hahaha

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #445 on: August 19, 2014, 06:36:45 AM »

lol what a wild imagination you have...sorry to disappoint lol

Simple Simon

« Reply #446 on: August 19, 2014, 06:54:02 AM »
Are you gonna meet Joon? This is your chance to be a man for once

Joon suffers from bi-polar disorder, its clear from his posting style.
He is a trust fund kid with zero employment.
His entire history here has been a lie.
He just rambles on from thread to thread changing his mind and claiming he was trolling when he gets caught out.
I have stopped taking Joons meet ups and threats seriously a long time ago.
He can find me if he wants to, he knows more about me that I do about him.

Var City

• Getbig IV
  • Perennially Man-Diming
« Reply #447 on: August 19, 2014, 07:01:23 AM »

In writing

You're supposed,to call them beautiful FIRST

Then you can proceed to call them whatever you want

But this only works for women

Having said that

Junior, you and your beautiful self

Go hold up the jubilee line for an hour or two

By throwing yourself under

But make it fast

I have to get. Home at some point

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #448 on: August 19, 2014, 07:04:28 AM »
Lizard people...... ::)

End of thread.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #449 on: August 19, 2014, 07:08:38 AM »
Lizard people...... ::)

End of thread.

Are you suggesting that hiring the equivalent of an alien abductee to do your drug regimen and competition prep, is a little ways from ideal?