Author Topic: Scottish Independence - Sept 18, 2014!  (Read 9920 times)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Scottish Independence - Sept 18, 2014!
« on: August 16, 2014, 07:48:41 AM »
The Scottish Independence Referendum will take place on the 18th of September.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-13326310

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Scottish Independence
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2014, 07:57:38 AM »
Not knowing shit about it, what are the odds? Plus, does this pull Scotland out of the EU or just the UK?

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2014, 08:05:39 AM »
The problem for Scotland is that we (I was born there) are getting progressively more stupid generation by generation as all the intelligent people do the right thing and fuck off as soon as they can.

It is the truth that cannot be spoken.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2014, 08:17:04 AM »
Not knowing shit about it, what are the odds? Plus, does this pull Scotland out of the EU or just the UK?
The most of my friends are split. mainly due to loyalty to the Crown. the Biggest Argumentation from pro independent Scotland is our very Rich Oil Fields. Cameron, our prime Minister was seen recently having "Quite" talks in Scotland about the Oil Fields. Cameron is a shame to the whole UK.
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-26173004

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2014, 10:44:39 AM »
If Scotland pulls out then what will the Anglo vs Muslim ratio be in England? If I were Scott I would vote to separate from the progressives that now bow before the pudding brains in Parliament and Mecca. And...my blood is pure English 

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2014, 01:05:18 PM »
I did a little digging and came to the following conclusion:

The Scottish situation has nothing to do with the clarity or temperature of my pool.  Therefore I will cease to care about it....

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2014, 02:04:23 PM »
I still haven't a clue what way I will be voting. I still want the Queen to be the Queen of Scotland just like she is Queen to the commonwealth countries including Canada, Australia and all the rest.

The currency is the big issue. If we share the pound with the remaining UK then we will be tied to the same interest rates and tax bands as the UK so we will not have true fiscal and monetary independence.

The second issue is the fact that most Scots are employed in public sector jobs which attract the typical lazy public servants with their generous pensions and sick pay entitlement. There are far too few entrepreneurial Scots staying in Scotland with the drive and ambition to put our natural resources (mainly oil reserves) to good use.

We are a bit of a lazy nation to be honest which is a shame considering that Scots have invented pretty much everything in the world for the past few centuries.

If I had more faith in the ability of those in Scottish government then I would be more confident.

One thing is for sure though. The English government do not want Scotland to leave. This is why they are saying that Scotland cannot use the bank of England pound if we go independent. Pure scare tactic. The bank of England is a private bank who can allow anyone to use the pound (it was founded by a Scotsman).  There is no way the bank of England will refuse to allow Scotland to use the pound because Scotland's GDP per head of population will be much higher then the rest of the UK. Prime Minister Cameron the fud knows that without Scotland the remaining UK will be economically weakened. Otherwise, why is he so keen for us to stay?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2014, 02:15:25 PM »
If Scotland pulls out then what will the Anglo vs Muslim ratio be in England? If I were Scott I would vote to separate from the progressives that now bow before the pudding brains in Parliament and Mecca. And...my blood is pure English 

x2

Don't let the EU and UK drag you down with them Scotland. Scots have done more for civilization than anyone, they don't need to take shit from anyone.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2014, 02:24:49 PM »
x2

Don't let the EU and UK drag you down with them Scotland. Scots have done more for civilization than anyone, they don't need to take shit from anyone.

A U 4 Glasgow Rangers or Celtic ?

:)

MikMaq

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2014, 02:26:24 PM »
x2

x3

When people talk of the achievements of europeans, they either mean the german dutch or scots. Everyone else was just a bunch of freeloaders.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2014, 02:27:12 PM »
x3

When people talk of the achievements of europeans, they either mean the german dutch or scots. Everyone else was just a bunch of freeloaders.

haha...  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2014, 02:54:30 PM »

We are a bit of a lazy nation to be honest which is a shame considering that Scots have invented pretty much everything in the world for the past few centuries. \

Like WHAT  ???

MikMaq

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2014, 02:57:41 PM »

We are a bit of a lazy nation to be honest which is a shame considering that Scots have invented pretty much everything in the world for the past few centuries. \

Like WHAT  ???

They were at the hart of the industrial revolution, the development of north america, and the new brand of economics, that came about in the 1600-1800s capitalism itself is largely influenced by  scots.

Dont confuse the history with modern scotland, most of the great thinkers got the fuck out of scotland, pre 1900.

Pound per pound, the only group that can compare are the dutch, but they faded just before the industrial revolution.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2014, 03:00:24 PM »
x3

- Hmm, let me think:
- White race culture was ancient Greeks,Romans,.........that would be Meditearean  ;D
- I like Scots , but  :-\
- Hadrian wall, o dear...........
- Not much in football
- Cold climate
- No nude beaches  :P
- But good booze  :)

Good luck with independence  ;)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2014, 03:06:40 PM »
They were at the hart of the industrial revolution, the development of north america, and the new brand of economics, that came about in the 1600-1800s capitalism itself is largely influenced by  scots.

Dont confuse the history with modern scotland, most of the great thinkers got the fuck out of scotland, pre 1900.

Pound per pound, the only group that can compare are the dutch, but they faded just before the industrial revolution.

Somehow I respect German technological inventions much much more ..............

MikMaq

« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2014, 03:08:25 PM »
- Hmm, let me think:
- White race culture was ancient Greeks,Romans,.........that would be Meditearean  ;D
- I like Scots , but  :-\
- Hadrian wall, o dear...........
- Not much in football
- Cold climate
- No nude beaches  :P
- But good booze  :)

Good luck with independence  ;)

Your talking about ancient shit.

They didnt even have an efficient way of doing basic multiplication.

Until indian numerals came about the world was complete shit.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2014, 03:19:16 PM »

Like WHAT  ???

Well lets start with :

adhesive postage stamps, anaesthetics, antisepsis, reaping machine, Bank of England, chemical bonds , penicillin, the decimal point, Encyclopedia Britannica, engineering sciences, fax machines, first cloned mammal, flailing machines, geosciences, golf, hypodermic syringes, Kelvin scale, percussion powder, logarithms, Maxwell's equations, marmalade, mackintosh raincoats, macadamized roads, microwave ovens , colloid chemistry, breech-loading rifle ,tubular steel, quinine, Sociology, pneumatic tyres, hollow pipe, drainage Peter Pan, radar, paleobiology, polarization, cure for scurvy, refrigerators, bakelite, iron bridges, the steam engine, telephones, thermos flasks, the telegraph, television, the steam-hammer, ,paraffin, Sherlock Holmes, Whisky, US Navy, Economics, Cloud Chamber

And in more recent times, Grand Theft Auto. :D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2014, 03:21:23 PM »
I'm proud to be part of the UK

Scottish people have a very strong identity

As part of the union
T

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2014, 03:24:52 PM »

Well lets start with :

adhesive postage stamps, anaesthetics, antisepsis, reaping machine, Bank of England, chemical bonds , penicillin, the decimal point, Encyclopedia Britannica, engineering sciences, fax machines, first cloned mammal, flailing machines, geosciences, golf, hypodermic syringes, Kelvin scale, percussion powder, logarithms, Maxwell's equations, marmalade, mackintosh raincoats, macadamized roads, microwave ovens , colloid chemistry, breech-loading rifle ,tubular steel, quinine, Sociology, pneumatic tyres, hollow pipe, drainage Peter Pan, radar, paleobiology, polarization, cure for scurvy, refrigerators, bakelite, iron bridges, the steam engine, telephones, thermos flasks, the telegraph, television, the steam-hammer, ,paraffin, Sherlock Holmes, Whisky, US Navy, Economics, Cloud Chamber

And in more recent times, Grand Theft Auto. :D

O, dear ................ 1 billion X  ::)
 ;D

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2014, 03:27:16 PM »
Would any of the 600 or so fat lazy fucking Moderstors on this site move this shit to the phaggoty U.K. subforum.....

For fuck's sake.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2014, 03:32:24 PM »
Would any of the 600 or so fat lazy fucking Moderstors on this site move this shit to the phaggoty U.K. subforum.....

For fuck's sake.

But what if we vote to leave the UK ?  Will this shit be moved back here?

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2014, 03:37:27 PM »

If you're not independent by now I'd suggest you stop admitting to being Scottish and start saying you're French or something significantly less gay.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2014, 03:41:34 PM »

Supposed H-D wheeler "Chopper Rider" is Paki who pretends to be white New Yorker & white Canadian  ;)

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2014, 03:44:47 PM »
Be proud, be independent!

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2014, 03:47:47 PM »
Supposed H-D wheeler "Chopper Rider" is Paki who pretends to be white New Yorker & white Canadian  ;)

Yeah, you and your "Bevo" gimmick aren't getting much traction with that are you....

Maybe if you were to repeat it another 300 times you might get your first laugh.

You're definitely queer, your posts reek of phaggot and Momma's boy.