Author Topic: Scottish Independence - Sept 18, 2014!  (Read 9928 times)

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
Re: Scottish Independence
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2014, 03:48:58 PM »
Be proud, be independent!

Yeah.....over on the fucking UK subforum with the other bedwetters.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2014, 03:49:27 PM »
Are Scottish people more conservative than the rest of the British?  It seems England's liberal stance on immigrants is going to destroy the country.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2014, 03:57:37 PM »
If you're not independent by now I'd suggest you stop admitting to being Scottish and start saying you're French or something significantly less gay.

What the fuck are you talking about?  The parliaments of Scotland and England joined together to form the United Kingdom in 1707. They had already formed the union of crowns in 1603 when the King James of Scotland became King of England too.

England does not rule Scotland and never has.  Even the fuckin Romans couldn't occupy Scotland and built Hadrian's wall to keep the nasty Scots away from them. The Romans sent a Legion of soldiers North in a final attempt to add Scotland to the Roman Empire 2000 years ago and the Italian cocksuckers were wiped out to such an extent than not a single bone was found when the search parties went up.

Nae kunt fucks with the Scots. >:(

The vote is about Scotland leaving the United Kingdom so that England, Wales and Northern Ireland remain.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2014, 04:07:03 PM »
Are Scottish people more conservative than the rest of the British?  It seems England's liberal stance on immigrants is going to destroy the country.

We have always had a more sensible less liberal outlook than the south of England I think. If we leave the UK then we leave the EU immediately as we are not a member state on our own. This is great news because the Eastern European immigrants would not be able to move to Scotland any more. We also would not have the guilt of the English Colonial times which has led to former Empire country citizens being able to move to UK from India etc.

I'll tell you this for sure. There are plenty Pakistani and Indian folk up here and they generally behave themselves. There was a Terrorist attack at Glasgow airport a few years back and the Paki bombers who drove thru the airport wall with their petrol bombs were murdered and /or severely beaten by the good Scottish holidaymakers before the Police even arrived.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2014, 04:07:38 PM »
What the fuck are you talking about?  The parliaments of Scotland and England joined together to form the United Kingdom in 1707. They had already formed the union of crowns in 1603 when the King James of Scotland became King of England too.

England does not rule Scotland and never has.  Even the fuckin Romans couldn't occupy Scotland and built Hadrian's wall to keep the nasty Scots away from them. The Romans sent a Legion of soldiers North in a final attempt to add Scotland to the Roman Empire 2000 years ago and the Italian cocksuckers were wiped out to such an extent than not a single bone was found when the search parties went up.

Nae kunt fucks with the Scots. >:(

The vote is about Scotland leaving the United Kingdom so that England, Wales and Northern Ireland remain.

I didn't read any of that shit.....because you have "Big" in your username.

Automatically makes you a peter puffer.

U.K. Subforum.....about 5 forums down. Argue about soccer and poor dental hygiene down there with the other subnormal fucks.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2014, 04:13:26 PM »
We have always had a more sensible less liberal outlook than the south of England I think. If we leave the UK then we leave the EU immediately as we are not a member state on our own. This is great news because the Eastern European immigrants would not be able to move to Scotland any more. We also would not have the guilt of the English Colonial times which has led to former Empire country citizens being able to move to UK from India etc.

I'll tell you this for sure. There are plenty Pakistani and Indian folk up here and they generally behave themselves. There was a Terrorist attack at Glasgow airport a few years back and the Paki bombers who drove thru the airport wall with their petrol bombs were murdered and /or severely beaten by the good Scottish holidaymakers before the Police even arrived.

That's great to hear.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2014, 04:19:13 PM »
I didn't read any of that shit.....because you have "Big" in your username.

Automatically makes you a peter puffer.

U.K. Subforum.....about 5 forums down. Argue about soccer and poor dental hygiene down there with the other subnormal fucks.

You wish I was a peter puffer you fuckin wee paki bawbag. :-X

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2014, 04:26:50 PM »
You wish I was a peter puffer you fuckin wee paki bawbag. :-X

Oh fuck.....please tell me that faggoty slaphead is you.

That would make my day. I have not seen a K-Mart suit in years, did you score a lot of K-Club points when you bought it?

Jesus Christ, the last Brit guy who played tough on here was "Pillowtalk".....not sure how well that worked out for him though. Oh god, that is comical, you definitely share a minivan with an overbearing 400 lb wife.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2014, 04:30:16 PM »
So is ChopperRider a Pakistani Muslim or Indian Towelhead? Please tell me it ain't so and Big Al is only fucking around

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2014, 04:33:10 PM »
Oh fuck.....please tell me that faggoty slaphead is you.

That would make my day. I have not seen a K-Mart suit in years, did you score a lot of K-Club points when you bought it?

Jesus Christ, the last Brit guy who played tough on here was "Pillowtalk".....not sure how well that worked out for him though. Oh god, that is comical, you definitely share a minivan with an overbearing 400 lb wife.

Look sonny, just print off that pic I posted and have a wee wank over it and i'm sure your paki homo lust will be satisfied for another night.
 :-X :P ;)

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2014, 04:34:30 PM »
So is ChopperRider a Pakistani Muslim or Indian Towelhead? Please tell me it ain't so and Big Al is only fucking around

White American.....only Teutonic Knight and his Bevo gimmick call me Paki.

Stems from jealousy in my World Cup thread.

Wasn't funny or original then and is really kind of a lame putdown by Getbag standards when you think about it.   ::)

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2014, 04:36:52 PM »
White American.....only Teutonic Knight and his Bevo gimmick call me Paki.

Stems from jealousy in my World Cup thread.

Wasn't funny or original then and is really kind of a lame putdown by Getbag standards when you think about it.   ::)

No decent white American would spout the kinda pish you come out with wee man.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2014, 04:38:39 PM »
Look sonny, just print off that pic I posted and have a wee wank over it and i'm sure your paki homo lust will be satisfied for another night.
 :-X :P ;)

Please "Big" Al, don't give in that easy.....I have so much for a toddler touching old queer phaggot like you.

At least post a video or two of you taking a money shot on that lame comb over of yours.

Post up a pick of the Missus and prove the McKechnie family own a dozen chins.

Come on "Big" Al....this could be fun.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2014, 04:40:45 PM »
So big al mc orange bag is for Scottish independence but not Irish unity?

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2014, 04:45:14 PM »

No decent white American would spout the kinda pish you come out with wee man.

Bog Al, neither you nor any member of your immediate family should ever use decent and white in the same sentence.

Unless of course it's your son saying, "that's a decent white load you shot up my fat white ass Daddy".

For Christ sakes, you make Darren Avey look like Brad Pitt.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2014, 04:46:44 PM »
Vote independence, hopefully the rest of the western world wakes the fuck up afterwards. Big Al, do the right thing my man.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2014, 04:57:31 PM »
Please get away from these idiots Scotland!!

'Inclusivity Chiefs' Turning Britain's Football Association into Another Cultural Marxist Outfit

by James Delingpole 16 Aug 2014, 3:28 AM PDT 169 post a comment

Do you care as little as I do about the paucity of Asian players at high levels in English football? I care about this issue even less than I care about what happens to my nose hairs after I've trimmed them and sent them down the plughole; even less than I care about the family relations of the slugs in my strawberry patch; even less than I care about what the temperature is going to be in Bogota at 3am next Tuesday.

Why do I care so little that there hardly any Asians - none, really - at high levels in English football? Because it doesn't matter a damn, is why. No more am I bothered by it than I am by, say, the absence of white women in sumo wrestling, or the domination of Mah Jong by Chinese, or the woeful lack West Indians on the professional darts circuit.

For any number of cultural, historical and social reasons, certain sports just happen to attract particular racial groups. No one is being "discriminated" against. (No one's stopping white people competing against East Africans in long distance running; or Nigerians from competing against Orientals at ping-pong). It's simply a question of people making choices, based on tradition and culture and differing physical characteristics, as people are wont to do in a free society. What it definitely is not is any kind of problem.

Unless, of course, you're former BBC Director General Greg Dyke who took over last year as chairman of the Football Association and appears to be on a holy mission to make it as politically correct as he did the BBC. At the BBC he once infamously complained that the organisation was "hideously white" and set about enforcing quota systems for black and ethnic minorities. Now he is trying to do the same for English football by launching a recruitment drive for Asian talent.

Read more: http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/08/16/Greg-Dyke-makes-the-Football-Association-less-hideously-white

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2014, 05:04:43 PM »
x2

Don't let the EU and UK drag you down with them Scotland. Scots have done more for civilization than anyone, they don't need to take shit from anyone.

LOL!

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2014, 05:37:40 PM »
IMHO I think Scots have a monumental inferiority complex and supporting independence from the union is their (childish) way of getting back at the English.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2014, 01:25:53 AM »
IMHO I think Scots have a monumental inferiority complex and supporting independence from the union is their (childish) way of getting back at the English.

mate, itīs a bit more complicated than that. I have English Friends from all over the UK. Itīs got nothing to do with anti-English feelings or Revenge. Infact i have Scottish Friends who do not want Independence. itīs very divided.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2014, 06:32:19 AM »
mate, itīs a bit more complicated than that. I have English Friends from all over the UK. Itīs got nothing to do with anti-English feelings or Revenge. Infact i have Scottish Friends who do not want Independence. itīs very divided.

Indeed, it's more complicated than that but, in my opinion, Scottish politicians have been able to turn what is clearly a political issue into social turmoil by exploiting the inferiority complex.

It's so surreal... people talking about the 13th century as if it were just yesterday.

I would give the Scots their independence immediately. I have 0 tolerance of extortive behavior.  

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2014, 06:37:16 AM »
Indeed, it's more complicated than that but, in my opinion, Scottish politicians have been able to turn what is clearly a political issue into social turmoil by exploiting the inferiority complex.

It's so surreal... people talking about the 13th century as if it were just yesterday.

I would give the Scots their independence immediately. I have 0 tolerance of extortive behavior.  

Post of the week.

You are so right. 

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2014, 06:51:12 AM »

Would you give England independence from the UK if you could?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2014, 06:53:56 AM »
Would you give England independence from the UK if you could?

Yes. Disband the UK and burn the butchers fleg :D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2014, 06:54:21 AM »

a lot of scottish people think the english are arrogant

their tourists tend to perpetuate that myth

but people by and large are the same where ever you go

apart from america where most of them are idiots
T