Author Topic: Steroids and recreational drugs are dangerous  (Read 5688 times)

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
Let up them suicide doors

This is my life homie

You decide yours

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Life is much safer when you're standing on the sidelines

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III

ala The True Gremlin

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s

So how does the sidelines feel like?  :D

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
Issues are never black and white:
Not all drugs and/or dosages are created equally. Smoking a joint occasionally isn't going to shorten your life. Likewise a TRT dose is probably ok.
Live your life, have fun, be kind, and fuck off

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Issues are never black and white:
Not all drugs and/or dosages are created equally. Smoking a joint occasionally isn't going to shorten your life. Likewise a TRT dose is probably ok.
Live your life, have fun, be kind, and fuck off

What exactly is TRT doses these days?

I've heard all kinds of broscience with this from 300-400 mg a wk and these guys say that's trt levels  ;D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?

ive had experiences and opportunites based entirely on the way i look that i wouldnt have had otherwise.

if anabolics shave 20 years off my life, i dont care- its the shitty 20 at the end id otherwise be grinding out in an old age home wishing i had have done things differently.

and this isnt a cocky 30 something speaking who thinks hes invincible. im mid 40's now and i know im going to pay for it all at some point, and its all been very worth it.
b

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
If folks wanna live fast and die young that's their choice.

If folks wanna live clean and shoot for 100 that's their choice.

If folks wanna fill themselves with drugs or vegetables that's their choice.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
No benefits in the long run.

How do you explain posting all day and night sometimes until 3-4am your time?

TheShape.

• Getbig V
We've all hopefully learned by now that low doses of steroids are safe for long term use.

MikMaq

Re: Steroids and recreational drugs are what morons do.
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2014, 08:00:23 PM »
To eat, shit, sleep, fuck - rinse repeat (till the day we die).

Some decide to reach the "end" faster, some doesn't decide anything, just go with the flow, and most just wander around while feeling miserable, searching for a ray of joy that slips away every time they think they've finally got a glimpse of it.
Pretty fucking sad thats all you have.

The wonders of autism, none of those can gather my attention for more than a few minutes a day. Im  confident i could be surrounded by an orgy of whores and would prefer to read.

Right now my big four are, trying to create some music on my bass, reading a book on astro physics, planning an outdoor hike, and coming up some ideas for a descent sci fi.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
So how does the sidelines feel like?  :D

I wouldn't know being a very large and strong man myself.

Your coordinates please?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
If folks wanna live fast and die young that's their choice.

If folks wanna live clean and shoot for 100 that's their choice.

If folks wanna fill themselves with drugs or vegetables that's their choice.

Yes, but if you have a wife and kids it is no longer just about you.  Its very easy to say "who cares about dying young" when you're 25 and single...but when you're 45 with a loving wife and 3 kids, you may regret the choices you had made.  

almard

• Getbig II
Yes, but if you have a wife and kids it is no longer just about you.  Its very easy to say "who cares about dying young" when you're 25 and single...but when you're 45 with a loving wife and 3 kids, you may regret the choices you had made.  

X2

It not our choice any more... :'(

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
Re: Steroids and recreational drugs are dangerous
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2014, 04:25:58 AM »

I've argued the merits of what you noted on several occasions.  Unfortunately few on this board care about or comprehend that.

I also agree with you completely.

The majority care about "me" not "we".  Again, I said the majority not all.

Narcissistic addicts would rather lose 25-30 years of their lives and leave a gorgeous corpse behind.

It's a sad situation but many only see it that way and won't be told otherwise.  Same ole "nothing bad will happen to me" mentality.

Family values?  Concern for others?   Reasons to live in general for more than self or empty pleasures? LOL!  Not with this lot.

Absolutely their choice to exist in shallow,  pretentious nonsense if they want.   I don't encourage it but they have the choice to do so.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2014, 07:28:53 AM »
I've argued the merits of what you noted on several occasions.  Unfortunately few on this board care about or comprehend that.  

The majority care about "me" not "we".

Narcissistic addicts would rather lose 25-30 years of their lives and leave a gorgeous corpse behind.

It's a sad situation but many only see it that way and won't be told otherwise.  Same ole "nothing bad will happen to me" mentality.

Family values?  Concern for others?   Reasons to live in general for more than self or empty pleasures? LOL!  Not with this lot.

Absolutely their choice to exist in shallow,  pretentious nonsense if they want.   I don't encourage it but they have the choice to do so.

Funny thing is, you can look great and be healthy. Most people don't believe it, aren't willing to put in the work, aren't disciplined enough or bascially have shitty genetics.

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2014, 07:42:23 AM »
No benefits in the long run.

Then why are you here.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
not taking roids is "standing on the sideline"

totally  ;D I bet most people subscribe to that

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2014, 08:10:08 AM »
Funny thing is, you can look great and be healthy. Most people don't believe it, aren't willing to put in the work, aren't disciplined enough or bascially have shitty genetics.

Couldn't have said it better.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2014, 08:19:27 AM »
Then why are you here.

You may not be aware of this, but participation in bodybuilding does not require use of drugs.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
not taking roids is "standing on the sideline"

totally  ;D I bet most people subscribe to that

If one of your life's passions is bodybuilding, then yes that could mean standing on the sidelines.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
Re: Steroids and recreational drugs are what morons do.
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2014, 09:44:51 AM »
Pretty fucking sad thats all you have.

The wonders of autism, none of those can gather my attention for more than a few minutes a day. Im  confident i could be surrounded by an orgy of whores and would prefer to read.

Right now my big four are, trying to create some music on my bass, reading a book on astro physics, planning an outdoor hike, and coming up some ideas for a descent sci fi.

Post some stuff man. I'd be interested in hearing some of your music.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2014, 09:50:25 AM »
Just don't combine them.

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
ive had experiences and opportunites based entirely on the way i look that i wouldnt have had otherwise.

if anabolics shave 20 years off my life, i dont care- its the shitty 20 at the end id otherwise be grinding out in an old age home wishing i had have done things differently.

and this isnt a cocky 30 something speaking who thinks hes invincible. im mid 40's now and i know im going to pay for it all at some point, and its all been very worth it.

Very cool, great approach. Never regret.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Very cool, great approach. Never regret.

No one has regrets when things are going well. It's when it's time to pay the check the regrets come on in full force.