Author Topic: DOJ (Eric Holder) urged Ferguson Police not to release Brown robbery tape  (Read 4950 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
THIS IS PRECISELY WHY THE FEDS DON'T NEED TO BE IN THIS AT ALL!!

Holder and his goons are trying to make up for their embarrasing showing in the Zimmerman-Martin case last year.

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2014/08/17/Holder-DOJ-Behind-the-Suppression-of-Michael-Brown-Robbery-Video

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/michael-brown-shooting/feds-urged-police-not-release-michael-brown-robbery-video-n182346

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Holder needs to back the f out of this

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
To be honest, it didn't really change anything for those people in Ferguson.  You could have shown a video tape of the scab raping orphans and it wouldn't have had an impact on that crowd.  They were already determined to loot no matter what.  

Now they look like asses because their sweet little innocent victim was anything but sweet or little or innocent or a victim.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
And now, black-owned businesses have been ruined. Yet, more black people without jobs.

Yet, we have another example of what Chris Rock said about the difference between black people and "N----s".

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/michael-brown-shooting/michael-brown-shooting-ferguson-cleans-after-another-night-unrest-n182291

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
And now, black-owned businesses have been ruined. Yet, more black people without jobs.

Yet, we have another example of what Chris Rock said about the difference between black people and "N----s".

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/michael-brown-shooting/michael-brown-shooting-ferguson-cleans-after-another-night-unrest-n182291

Yup - burn down and loot those businesses who choose not to give up on these nabes and people - fng brilliant

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

You would think the point of rioting and looting and is to punish those you perceive to be against you.  But they always just tear up their own neighborhoods.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Yup - burn down and loot those businesses who choose not to give up on these nabes and people - fng brilliant

You would think the point of rioting and looting and is to punish those you perceive to be against you.  But they always just tear up their own neighborhoods.

Indeed! Notice these bastions of bravery aren't going to the white St. Louis suburbs, like Bridgeton.

I was in St. Louis just two weeks ago, as my daughter had a piano recital. My wife LOATHED the place. We couldn't get back to KC fast enough, as far as she was concerned.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I greatly dislike the feds being involved.

I greatly dislike the local police "varying" their info on what the shooting cop knew.
- he didn't know it was the robbery suspect
- he knew from the cigars in hand
- he knew from the radio call (new version?)

Glen Beck show this morning - "Let's all be VERY careful before jumping to conclusions here..."   Beck has said this two other times - He said it when everyone was celebrating Scoot Brown 41 win (as Brown was a lib).   Beck warned about Benghazi (Beck said the embassy was doing all sorts of shady shit there).   

When Beck says "ehhhh, let's be careful on this one, guys...", I tend to listen.  he usually knows something unconfirmed or behind the scenes.  believe me, when he's right, beck is VERY good at jumping to conclusions, predicting, looking way down teh road.  So when he says "eh, slow down folks, let's wait and see..." it makes me wonder.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I greatly dislike the feds being involved.

I greatly dislike the local police "varying" their info on what the shooting cop knew.
- he didn't know it was the robbery suspect
- he knew from the cigars in hand
- he knew from the radio call (new version?)

Glen Beck show this morning - "Let's all be VERY careful before jumping to conclusions here..."   Beck has said this two other times - He said it when everyone was celebrating Scoot Brown 41 win (as Brown was a lib).   Beck warned about Benghazi (Beck said the embassy was doing all sorts of shady shit there).   

When Beck says "ehhhh, let's be careful on this one, guys...", I tend to listen.  he usually knows something unconfirmed or behind the scenes.  believe me, when he's right, beck is VERY good at jumping to conclusions, predicting, looking way down teh road.  So when he says "eh, slow down folks, let's wait and see..." it makes me wonder.

The feds are involved to push the race narrative, nothing more. That's why they tried to suppress the robbery video. That's why they want an "independent" autopsy. That's why they're pursuing "civil rights" violations, even though there is NO EVIDENCE (to date) that race was a factor in this incident.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
The feds are involved to push the race narrative, nothing more. That's why they tried to suppress the robbery video. That's why they want an "independent" autopsy. That's why they're pursuing "civil rights" violations, even though there is NO EVIDENCE (to date) that race was a factor in this incident.

100% accurate.   During the 50's there were the witch hunts of McCarthyism.  We are now in the the era of Holderism.
A

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
To be honest, it didn't really change anything for those people in Ferguson.  You could have shown a video tape of the scab raping orphans and it wouldn't have had an impact on that crowd.  They were already determined to loot no matter what.  

Now they look like asses because their sweet little innocent victim was anything but sweet or little or innocent or a victim.

Exactly...they are permanently locked in to the 'black as victims-white people oppress us' narrative as an excuse for their utter failure and nothing will change that.

And Holder's sole motivations as a AG is to incite racial tensions and work on the behalf of the democratic party, nothing more.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Exactly...they are permanently locked in to the 'black as victims-white people oppress us' narrative as an excuse for their utter failure and nothing will change that.

And Holder's sole motivations as a AG is to incite racial tensions and work on the behalf of the democratic party, nothing more.

If they were really mad at evil ol' whitey, they'd be bum-rushing places like Bridgeton, not their own town of Ferguson.

Of course, they'd be mowed down in a matter of minutes, were they to try something that stupid.

Nothing says "down with the white man" more than stealing weaves from black beauty shops.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

They are in a loop, repeating the same scenarios and behavior over and over.  As I mentioned before, choosing Holder as Attorney General demonstrates poor decision making.  Holder only cares about "justice" for 13% of the population.  He doesn't care about Hispanics, Whites or Asians.  
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
If they were really mad at evil ol' whitey, they'd be bum-rushing placed like Bridgeton, not their own town of Ferguson.

Of course, they'd be mowed down in a matter of minutes, were they to try something that stupid.

Nothing says "down with the white man" more than stealing weaves from black beauty shops.

Its just a complete breakdown of common sense, order, etc.   These people are just another generation of failed liberal policies, failed public school system run by leftists, let down by their worthless lib 'community leaders" who make excuses, etc.  

Nothing is ever going to change though until there is a real honest conversation as Holder says he wants.  That is not going to happen in my lifetime   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
If they were really mad at evil ol' whitey, they'd be bum-rushing places like Bridgeton, not their own town of Ferguson.

I am sooooo going to steal that.

240 is Back

• Getbig V

Agreed that's exactly what they're doing.  A handy distraction so nobody notices another 2 weeks of obama criminal legislation.  I wonder what exec order he'll quietly pass while Rush is doing Michael Brown impressions and working on 17 variations of "thug" to use on his show.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Agreed that's exactly what they're doing.  A handy distraction so nobody notices another 2 weeks of obama criminal legislation.  I wonder what exec order he'll quietly pass while Rush is doing Michael Brown impressions and working on 17 variations of "thug" to use on his show.

Holder is on a personal mission to root out all racism real or imagined.  Ive made the comparison before,  hes the McCarthy of our time.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Holder is on a personal mission to root out all racism real or imagined.  Ive made the comparison before,  hes the McCarthy of our time.

Correct.   he should/could have been impeached for that fast & furious criminal activity that he personally oversaw.

Repubs/issa/getbiggers chose to pass up the impeachment option and to go after holder.  I mean, dems have the guts to completely demolish alberto gonzalez for WAY less.

Until repubs start kicking these liberal shit starters out of office, they own this bullshitte.  It's on them. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Indeed! Notice these bastions of bravery aren't going to the white St. Louis suburbs, like Bridgeton.

I was in St. Louis just two weeks ago, as my daughter had a piano recital. My wife LOATHED the place. We couldn't get back to KC fast enough, as far as she was concerned.

Holy shit your from KC...where?   ST Louis is a shithole......except near the ball parks...its a complete right off. If you've ever been through it on 70...east St Louis looks like Beirut. If your headed through gas up on the KC side of St Louis.  
L

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Correct.   he should/could have been impeached for that fast & furious criminal activity that he personally oversaw.

Repubs/issa/getbiggers chose to pass up the impeachment option and to go after holder.  I mean, dems have the guts to completely demolish alberto gonzalez for WAY less.

Until repubs start kicking these liberal shit starters out of office, they own this bullshitte.  It's on them. 

I agree 100%.   Fast and furious is the Iran/Contra of our time.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I agree 100%.   Fast and furious is the Iran/Contra of our time.

Dems had no problem going after reagan and north and friends of that.
Dems had no problem impeaching one of their own (lewinsky BJ)
Dems had no problem booting Alberto gonzalez, going after him.

Repubs have the problem, despite all the evidence they have, and everyone that'd come fwd if they started proceedings.  They don't want a fight.  Obama's been ruthless when it comes to terrists, political races, etc... I think they fear what he'd be like on the ropes, and that is why they won't impeach.

also, cool we agree 100% on something, archer :)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Dems had no problem going after reagan and north and friends of that.
Dems had no problem impeaching one of their own (lewinsky BJ)
Dems had no problem booting Alberto gonzalez, going after him.

Repubs have the problem, despite all the evidence they have, and everyone that'd come fwd if they started proceedings.  They don't want a fight.  Obama's been ruthless when it comes to terrists, political races, etc... I think they fear what he'd be like on the ropes, and that is why they won't impeach.

also, cool we agree 100% on something, archer :)

I never thought we disagreed very much.  We generally agree on most things as far as I can tell.
A

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
I think that releasing the tape in question was stupid, especially if you are going to do it at the same time as you say "the Officer who shot him didn't know about this and didn't pull him over for this." You simply have nothing to gain from releasing the tape at this point in time and, really, everything to lose: The rioters will perceive it as an attempt to deflect responsibility (or even fabricate evidence) to make the actions of the Officer involved seem reasonable, making them more upset and make an already volatile situation even more so.

Questions about the shooting aside, the plain and simple fact is that Ferguson police horribly mismanaged this whole thing from the beginning, and their inept handling has greatly escalated this situation.

If one good thing comes out of this, it's that we can all see how poorly idiotic cops handle these situations and how blatantly they abuse their power: arresting journalists, firing tear gas at camera crews and tearing down equipment and threatening to shoot people who tweet. Hopefully Ferguson will be the impetus that we need to demand a professional police force that has ethics and is devoted to serving a protecting, instead of rogue bands of jack-booted thugs with a badge that elevates them above the law.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Holy shit your from KC...where?   ST Louis is a shithole......except near the ball parks...its a complete right off. If you've ever been through it on 70...east St Louis looks like Beirut. If your headed through gas up on the KC side of St Louis.  

I'm sandwiched between Raytown and Independence, in the 'burbs. I know how raggedy St. Louis is; my stepfather was from there and I had the unfortunate privilege to spend a summer there as a teenager.

When I traveled for my daughter's recital, our hotel was in Bridgeton.